Lisa, My New Maid

Story Info
The joys of home help...
2.4k words
4.42
58.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had turned up at my doorstep on a wet night in autumn wearing a long brown overcoat and black leather high heels. As the door opened and I saw her beautiful pale face with her high cheek bones and skillfully applied makeup, I welcomed her inside.

I led her to my living room where I sat down on my sofa and just stared at her, eager to see what was beneath the overcoat. I noticed the coat wasn't buttoned up and she was clasping it shut with her arms.

"Show me" I said.

She slowly opened the front of her coat to reveal a black, lacy maid's uniform with a white frilly apron wrapped around her hips. Under the uniform I could see her sexy black laced bra which contained her huge water-filled tits and a sheer, black thong with lace trim. The tight skimpy maid's uniform was meant to be a dress but she was very tall and the bottom of it barely covered the unmistakable bulge of a hardening cock. She looked divine.

As she discarded the overcoat I told her to turn around, she obeyed, of course, and I got my first glimpse of her perfect white bum cheeks which wrapped around and completely covered the thin material of the thong.

I stood up and walked over to her, running my hands from the tops of her boots, up the insides of her soft legs and over her tight, pert bottom. I squeezed her cheeks in my hands and told her to bend down. Her hands ran down her own legs as she bent further forward. Slowly and sensually her cheeks opened to reveal the rest of the thong. I reached up and slipped my finger under the top part, pulling it out of her crack and over to one side. Her tight, pink, star shaped hole was staring back at me. I bent down to give it a lick. Her body started to rock slightly from side to side as my tongue flicked over her entrance.

I reached underneath to feel her delicate testicles still covered by the material of her sexy panties, I grabbed at them and squeezed gently as I forced my tongue inside her. There was a low moan as I felt her sphincter muscle give way and I slipped in. My hand was on her rock hard cock now, feeling it through the cloth of her thong, the tight lacey mesh rasping at my skin as her hardness throbbed beneath my touch. The base of her cock was fat and solid, tapering towards the tip then bulging out for what felt like a magnificently bulbous head. I felt the precum oozing from her tip and I rubbed it into the material.

I released her balls from the thong but kept her cock covered. I took one into my mouth and sucked on it, pulling it away from her body then letting it pop out and watched it spring back to its normal position, I did the same to the other. There was not a hair on her sexy white body, the smoothness of her was driving me wild but I knew she was here for a job, and her work came first.

I reluctantly pulled the thong back over her testicles and anus, gave her ample bum cheeks a good solid smack then sat back down on the sofa. I then proceeded to tell her what her chores would be as she readied herself to clean my flat.

I made her fold clothes as she faced away from me, getting up every now and then to touch her and kiss her. I kissed her neck and her curvaceous back, I kissed her sexy round arse and her long tapering legs.

This woman was glorious, everything I could ever have wanted in a maid. Once there was a pile of folded laundry on the table she then started to dust and clear my shelves. I was so eager for her to get to the lower shelves, she slowly bent down for each one, her legs straight, bending at the hips. Somehow I resisted the urge to plough my cock deep inside her there and then, I remained seated and enjoyed my private show.

In my kitchen she put on a pair of yellow washing up gloves and ran the water, getting it hot and bubbly with washing up liquid. As she washed my dishes I took off my clothes, standing behind her completely naked I rested my cock between her bum cheeks. Every time she moved or pushed back I felt sparks flying up my shaft, and when she didn't have to reach for anything she just stood there rocking her hips on me, slowly masturbating my cock with her rear. I was sent over the edge and pushed her over the sink, pulled her thong to the side again, grabbed my throbbing cock at the base and rubbed the tip over her hole. She reached back with her gloved hand and started to stroke me, lubricating me with hot soapy water, the heat of it was just about bearable and made her touch extremely sensual.

I grabbed her hips and pushed my tip through her tight entrance and into her bowels, stopping only a few times to give her arse time to adjust, pulling out ever so slightly then ploughing in again deeper each time. I bottomed out on her tight silky hole, my sagging balls slamming into her own sack which was still nestled within her panties. I fucked her for about 5 minutes listening to her moans building and looking down at my cock disappearing inside her, skin to skin. I could feel myself needing to cum so I pulled out not wanting to do it just yet. My cock twitched in the air behind her, I didn't dare touch it otherwise I knew I would shoot my load. I stepped back and told her to finish the washing. Flustered, she stood up straight and carried on.

As she was nearing the end I went back into the living room, sat down and waited for her to come in. She had taken off her gloves and was standing in front of me waiting for her next command.

"On your knees and suck me" I said,

Like a good maid she did as she was told, her movements always slow and highly sexual, never rushing but always obeying. She took up her spot between my legs and rested her arms on my thighs. I held her face in my hands, her long brown hair flowing between my fingers. I pulled her up to me and kissed her passionately before slowly guiding her head back down to the tip of my cock. Her mouth opened and she swallowed all of me, gagging slightly only on the last inch. She applied an intense amount of suction as she bobbed her head up and down, this girl was a professional cock sucker, and I could tell she took pride in it, the kind of girl who worships cock, my kind of woman!

She lifted off me and knelt up straight, her water filled balloon tits kept in place nicely by her bra, she grabbed them and forced my cock between them, then began to titty fuck me with each downstroke ending with the tip of my dick in her mouth. I stroked her shoulders, hair and face as she went to town on me.

She stood up and took off her thong, her huge cock bounced out and her gorgeous balls hung low, she then turned around, got on all fours and backed into my cock. I held it pointing towards her hole and she took it all at once this time, sliding right down my shaft. When her hips hit my inner thighs she wiggled her bum and I heard her let out a gasp, she then fucked me long and slow, using up the full length of my cock, my tip just barely staying inside her before she slid back down. My arms were now resting behind my head, I was looking down at this amazing woman fucking my cock and pleasing me in ways I never thought she would.

Her breathing got deep and I could tell she was getting ready to orgasm soon. My cock popped out of her bum and slapped me in the stomach as it sprang back, then she stayed there for a while showing me her deep gaping hole, pink and moist around the rim. The folds of her bowels flowing inwards towards her dark tunnel. She pushed her insides out to the surface and prolapsed in front of me. Her rosebud was completely on show! The blood red brightness of her bowels that hung from her rear end just begged to be sucked on. I got on the floor behind her and wrapped my hand around it. I held it up to my mouth and licked it all over for a long time before opening my mouth and taking the whole length of it inside. I pushed my tongue through the hole of her arse and sucked as if sucking a cock. She was almost screaming now with pure lust.

I sucked and licked her prolapse for what felt like hours, listening to her moans and feeling her movements beneath me. I licked and lapped my way down to her testicles and along her shaft, where for the first time I got to taste her. She had a beautiful head, it was cut and glistening with precum, so big and juicy. I slurped at her while I fingered her bum pushing her prolapse back inside of her, adding more and more fingers. I needed lube though, I wanted to fist her! I reached for the tube of KY I had taken out earlier from the side table next to me. Managing to lube up my fingers and her bum without taking my mouth off her cock, I pushed 4 fingers inside her to slight resistance, but not much. Then began to curl my hand into a fist as I slid my thumb inside too. I began slowly but was soon punching her pussy hard, each time her cock jerked further to the back of my throat almost choking me. I kept up my relentless sucking of her amazing stiff dick while ramming her deep with my fists. Her cock started to leak in my mouth, the base of my thumb must have been applying pressure to her prostate as it went in and out. She squirted gobs of thick cum over my tongue. I love the cum from prostate milking, it's always thicker and creamier than a normal load. I couldn't swallow it down fast enough.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..." She kept yelling as I relentlessly rammed her deeper with each thrust.

She blew her load down my throat and was fucking my face as she expelled her sperm down into my belly. Only a few small drips leaked from the corners of my mouth, I managed to keep the rest down.

Her knees were buckling as she reached the end of her orgasm and she began to shake all over, my fists hadn't let up, I was still going full bore into her.

I needed to cum so bad, an idea came to me and I quickly got up from under her. The top half of her body collapsed onto the floor and her bum was sticking up and out, it was red and bruised by this point. Looking at it I couldn't believe this was the same tight bum I fucked in the kitchen, she had accommodated my fist without too much trouble I wondered if she could get my cock in there too.

I got behind her and made a gap with my fist where my cock could go, inside my palm I felt it slide in, tightly but it was going in, inch by inch until I had it in my hand. I wrapped my fist around it and started to masturbate myself deep inside her bowels. She was still quivering and shaking, her moans were getting louder, she was clearly still enjoying every minute of the absolute destruction of her arse hole.

I masturbated faster as I felt my balls tighten and my prostate begin to squeeze the base of my cock. I was sliding my hand up and down and her hole would follow, her bowels were an extension of my fist and only served to put more pressure on my cock.

It got too much for me and I spilled my seed inside her ruined pussy, shot after shot landed on the remnants of her loose prolapsed bowels. She was begging me to fill her up, loving what I was doing to her, saying how she's never felt sensations like this before. Her erotic talk, whether true or not, was adding to my intense climax.

Crouching there with my cock in my hand and my hand inside her arse, I pulled myself out not even bothering to release my penis from my grip, knowing full well her prolapse would come along for the ride, and it did. Her rosebud was on display for me again, bigger, better and wetter than before, my cum oozing from the centre, filling the folds of her rose petals and trickling down onto the floor. I had to have one more taste before I said goodbye to her tonight. I opened wide and took the whole thing in my mouth, sucking on it and flicking my tongue in and out of her. Once I had my fill I pushed it back inside her slowly, it was such an erotic sight, her body hungrily sucking itself back up inside leaving her gape, which was already beginning to shrink back to a reasonable size, this girl was stretchy beyond belief!

With a mouth full of both our cum I helped her to her feet and she shakily stood there in her heels. We kissed so passionately and deeply, like long lost lovers our tongues entwined, swapping juices and saliva. We touched each other all over as we kissed, our cocks pressed hard against the others, my hands going to her wonderful bum and easily sliding 3 fingers inside. Her fingers rubbing my puckered hole which sadly didn't get used today, but next time it will. My new maid will see to that.