Lisa Needs It Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa gets DP'd.
1.8k words
4.63
87.4k
64

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes began applauding.

"Well done, Lisa," he said, "That was quite a feat. No woman has ever been able to deep throat Lou."

Lisa took a mock bow and said, "Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here 'till Thursday. Try the veal."

"I think you just did," said Wes.

They all laughed.

Lou still slumped down on a kitchen chair with his trousers around his ankles and a goofy grin on his face.

"That was amazing!" he exclaimed.

"I'm glad you liked it," said Lisa with a smile, "but, we're just getting started."

She reached out to stroke his softening cock.

"I know what you really want," the stacked teacher purred.

Lou reached out to fondle Lisa's fleshy torpedoes.

"I'll bet that you've wanted to get your thick cock in between those since the first day you came into my class," she said, "Haven't you?"

Lou nodded as he tweaked her nipples. He was starting to stiffen in her hand.

"Have you fantasized about fucking my big tits?" asked Lisa.

Lou nodded again as he marveled at the firmness of her prodigious hooters.

"Did you beat off thinking about it?" she continued.

Lou could only nod again. His cock had become a steel bar in his English teacher's hand.

"Is this what you imagined?" she said as she released his thick prong from her hand and slapped her huge jugs around it.

"Yes!" Lou shouted, "Oh, my god! Yes!"

Lou didn't know whether to shit or go blind. First he'd been deep throated for the first time ever and now he was fucking the most beautiful pair of tits he had ever seen. The fact that both happened with Lisa Wembsley, his buxom teacher, was more than the poor boy's mind could handle. He slapped his hands over Lisa's to make her tit tunnel even tighter.

Meanwhile, Wes shed his trousers, knelt down behind Lisa, and started feeling up her round ass through her yoga pants. Slowly he started to lower them off of her firm cheeks, licking as he went. Lisa gasped at the contact. After he managed to pull the yoga pants completely off of her, he bent down to start tongue fucking her hot pussy. Lisa moaned and pushed her gash onto his face in response. The tongue in her needy cunt and the thick schlong ramming her sensitive skin balloons was making her crazy with lust.

"That's it, baby," she said to Lou in a breathy contralto, "Fuck my tits. Fuck my big, teacher tits!"

Lou began jackhammering his thick cock into the soft, warm space between Lisa's jugs. Though he had imagined this scene a thousand times, the reality was far and away better than any of his fantasies. Her fleshy globes were massaging surfaces of his man meat that he didn't even know he had. The best part was that she would lick or suck the head of his cock each time it emerged from her deep cleavage.

"Oh, shit," he groaned, "I'm not going to last much longer."

"That's okay, baby," Lisa shouted, "Cum on my big tits! Cum on my slutty face! Drown me in your slimy ball grease!"

Meanwhile, Wes had withdrawn his tongue from her vaginal slot and had replaced it with two fingers as he licked her clit. Lisa's hip thrashed on his face. Wes had to use his free hand to grab one of her round ass cheeks to hold her still enough for him to continue his merciless stimulation.

Lou suddenly had an idea. He started squeezing her tis together in such a way that it brought her nipples closer together. When they finally touched her began rubbing them against each other. Just at that moment Wes stuck a third finger in her twat and began nibbling her clit. Lisa's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She screamed and convulsed. The convulsions put Lou over the top.

"Cumming," he gasped, "Cumming!"

He fired spurt after spurt into her cavernous cleavage. He shot it on her face and in her hair. He couldn't seem to stop. He just kept spewing his viscous juice all over his sexy teacher. She was drenched from her tits to her hairline. Her face was completely covered in a semen glaze.

Lou finally stopped spurting at about the same time that Lisa stopped convulsing. Lou collapsed back in his chair as Lisa slumped her head down in his lap.

Through labored breathing Lisa said, "That was just incredi-- EEP!"

Wes stopped eating her, rammed his stiff, foot-long hotdog into her dripping gash, and began fucking her savagely. He hadn't given her time to get through the afterglow of her huge orgasm before he started stuffing her.

Lisa humped back at him striving to drive that mighty broadsword deeper into her sheath. She wrapped her hands around Lou's softening prick and gripped it as though she was a tenderfoot on horseback for the first time and Lou's dick was the saddle horn.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, "Fuck my hot pussy!"

Lou pushed her mouth down over his the head of his cock as Wes brutally pounded her cunt. Lisa's brain was shorting out from the severe overstimulation. She became oblivious to everything except the cock in her twat and the cock in her mouth.

Just as suddenly as he had rammed it in Wes yanked his pole out of her pussy. The abrupt emptiness startled her.

"No," she whined around Lou's thick prick. She lifted her mouth off of him long enough to whine, "Please. Please don't stop fucking me."

Then she felt Wes part her ass cheeks and rub the head of his main mast against her little rosebud.

"Yes," she hissed passionately, "Fuck me in the ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard!"

Lou stuffed his cock back into her mouth as Wes slowly pushed his mighty meat into her nether hole. He knew that he had to be careful with his first penetration. At his size he could hurt her if he stuffed it in too quickly. He didn't want to do that. He just wanted to bang her poop chute until she screamed in ecstasy.

When he was in all the way he began languorously moving his hips back and forth. Lisa moaned around Lou's cock. The vibrations made Lou shudder with joy.

Lisa had never before realized how unbelievably wonderful anal sex could be. She humped back at Wes trying to get him to pick up the pace. Wes got the message and began fucking her in a slightly faster, but more regular rhythm.

She had never had sex with more than one man before. She loved having two hard cocks to play with. She bobbed her head rapidly on Lou's pole as she pushed back against Wes trying to get him to fuck her ass harder and faster.

Wes leaned forward until his mouth was right next to Lisa's ear.

"Do you like that?" he asked with an aggressive growl.

Lisa pulled her mouth from Lou's prick and whispered, "Yes."

Lou knew what his friend was up to, so her grabbed Lisa's tits and wrapped them around his schlong.

"Do you like having my big dick in your tight, little asshole?" Wes continued.

"Yes," Lisa responded with a hint of desperation for the fucking to continue.

"Do you want me to ram your ass like I rammed your cunt?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to ram your ass like Lou rammed you huge tits?"

"Yes!"

"Do you think that you've been thoroughly and totally fucked?

"Yes!" Lisa shouted, "And I want more! Please, keep fucking my ass."

"We haven't even started yet, slut," Wes said.

With that Wes put one hand under each of her knees and lifted her off the ground. He stood up with his stiff pole still firmly lodged inside of her.

Knowing what was coming Lou scrambled to his feet. Wes sat down in the chair that Lou had just vacated with Lisa's legs spread widely apart. Lou knelt down in front of her. He lined up his wide cudgel with the opening of her moist muff. Suddenly realizing what they were about to do, Lisa trembled with desire.

Wes growled into her ear, "Now, you're going to be fucked!"

As Wes began cramming her ass in earnest Lou shoved his cock into her slick vagina and humped her like a man possessed. He plunged his tongue into her mouth. He didn't care that her face was slimy with his jizz. All he cared about was the fact that, at long last, he had his dick inside his gorgeous English teacher. He was giving Lisa Wembsley a serious pork injection. He was fucking Ms. Wobbly.

Wes had fucked women in the ass before, but he had never been in an ass that was this tight and hot, or with a woman we seemed to enjoy it this much. He moved in and out of her snug chute as hard as he could. He wanted to give her a fucking that she would never forget. He reached around her to grab her massive jugs and immediately realized the Lou had beaten him to it. He didn't care. He squeezed and fondled ever surface of her tits that Lou wasn't already covering. Lisa's ass clamped down on him like velvet vise. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. Very soon he would be filling her ass with his hot hollandaise.

Lisa was an absolute inferno inside. She had fantasized for years about being with two men at once. None of her fantasies came within miles of the magnificently brutal pounding she was getting from Wes and Lou. She had never felt so full or so turned on. She had a cock in her ass, a cock in her pussy, a man's tongue in her mouth, and four hands mauling her tits. She had finally given up on trying to decide which way to hump back at the two men and just let herself go limp. She was a buxom, fleshy rag doll being mercilessly impaled on two mighty, male spears. She could feel her orgasm building. She wanted it. She needed it. She knew it would probably be so huge that she would pass out. She didn't care. She was being fucked like she had never been fucked before and she didn't ever want it to stop.

Wes threw his head back and bellowed as he released his cock cream into Lisa's tight rear. At nearly the same time Lou moaned and filled her cunt with what felt like gallons of his precious, manly mead. The two clutched her tits and pinched her nipples so hard that it hurt. Lisa screeched like psychotic banshee as her orgasm hit her. She writhed, convulsed, shook, and shivered with the intensity of it. She felt like every cell in her body had burst into flame.

Just before she lost consciousness she thought, "Before the weekend is over these two just might fuck me to death. What a wonderful way to die."