Lisa Needs It Pt. 04

Story Info
The story concludes when Harry comes home.
3.1k words
4.32
44.5k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry Thwinkle was on top of the world! His career had finally turned the corner. He had just closed the biggest deal of his life. Not only that, his new client had promised referrals which could lead to deals the same size or bigger. He was on finally on his way!

The best part was that he had closed the deal on Friday which meant that he could come home two days early. Instead of dragging himself home late on Monday night, a cab was taking him home from the airport on Saturday afternoon.

This was going to change his and Lisa's lives forever! He couldn't wait to tell her. He couldn't wait to fuck her. The last bit was a new thought for him. He had never regarded sex with his stacked, live-in girlfriend in such crude terms before. But, he knew it was true. They weren't going to make love. They were going to fuck! She wasn't going to take his penis in her mouth. She was going to suck his cock! He had also decided that he was going to do the one thing that he had wanted to do since the day he met her. He was going to fuck her ass!

She had never permitted it. The one time that he had brought up anal sex, early on in their relationship, she had become livid. She had screamed at and berated him for an hour-and-a-half. Then she didn't talk to him for nearly two days. Even after they made up, the subject remained the elephant in the room every time they had sex.

Well, this time it would be different. He was feeling energized. He was feeling strong. He was feeling manly. He was feeling virile!

He was going to get her so hot that she'd beg for it. Then he was going ram himself home into that sweet, round ass and take her anal virginity. He was going cornhole her as hard as he could and make her scream for more!

He knew just how he was going to start, too. At that time of day on a Saturday Lisa was usually out running errands, buying groceries and things. Harry planned to go home, stash his luggage, strip, get into bed and wait for Lisa to get home. When she discovered him in the bed he would pretend to be asleep and wake up if she tried to leave the room quietly. Then he would tell her about the big deal he'd just closed as she sat on the bed to talk. After they started kissing he would whip back the covers, place her hand on his stiff dick and get things started. Today he would have her ass!

When the cab pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building Harry noticed that Lisa's car was still parked in her spot.

"Okay," he thought, "plan B."

Plan B was almost like plan A except that it meant that he would start clothed instead of naked and he'd lose part of the element of surprise.

The cab ride from the airport was twenty-five dollars. He tipped the cabby ten. He was in a very good mood and he figured, things being what they were, he could afford the extravagance.

He bounded up the stairs to the second floor so energized with anticipation that his luggage felt almost weightless.

As he put his key in the lock he decided not to announce himself. He would look around the apartment to find out where she was and sneak up behind her to surprise her.

He closed the door behind him and was about to go looking for Lisa when her heard sounds coming from the livingroom. He readily identified one of the sounds as Lisa. It was the distinct winded, mewling sound she made when she was either working out or having sex, but it seemed strangely muffled. The other sounds were of one, possibly two other people breathing heavily.

He crept slowly toward the livingroom and stuck his head through the doorway to see what was making those sounds. What he saw froze him in his tracks.

He stood in the doorway slack-jawed when he saw his sweet, sexually conservative girlfriend on her hands and knees in the middle of their couch being fucked from both ends. There was one short, barrel chested fellow madly humping her from behind and another, much taller fellow with his dick in her mouth. No wonder her sounds seemed muffled. A second look told him the she wasn't sucking him. He was fucking her face! Then he realized the both of her lovers seemed to be teenagers. My God! She was fucking two of her students! Had she lost her mind? What was going on?

He wanted to run over to stop it. He wanted to, at least, call out. But, he was so shocked that he couldn't move. He couldn't find his voice.

Suddenly, Lisa pushed the taller one away from her, pulled her mouth off his cock, threw her head back and yelled, "Fuck my ass harder! Make it count! Fuck harder!"

Harry sagged against the doorway like a slowly deflating balloon. He would never be able to take Lisa's virgin ass now.

The worst part of it all was that, despite the devastating shock, the soul-draining disappointment, and the blind rage, his dick was getting harder by the second. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. Her muffled mewling combined with the way her huge tits swayed, danced and, jiggled in time with the brutal motions of the two boys was turning him on like nothing ever had before. It was making him hot in ways that could never have imagined. His pecker was so stiff that it hurt.

He finally managed to stand up more or less straight and to find his voice.

He tried to bellow in a commanding tone, "Lisa!" But, it came out more like a strangled whine, "What are you doing?"

Both boys froze.

Lisa yanked her mouth of the taller boy's cock again, and looked in shock at her boyfriend. The look only lasted a second.

She recovered quickly and said, "I'm fucking! What does it look like I'm doing, Harry?"

There was no reasonable response to that question, so Harry remained silent.

Lisa stood up, which made the shorter boy's cock slide out of her no longer virgin ass with a soft slurping sound. The boy started to look around the room as though looking for something, probably his clothes. He looked like he wanted to get the hell out of there immediately if not sooner. The taller boy motioned to his friend as if telling him to calm down and stay put. The shorter boy complied.

Lisa lazily sauntered across the room to give her boyfriend a big hug.

"Welcome home, Baby," she cooed, "You're back early."

Harry's voice had left him again. It was all too much for him to handle. Coming home and finding his prim, proper girlfriend getting double dicked by two teenagers was strange enough. But, her completely surprising and inappropriate response to being caught in the act was turning his brain inside out.

Lisa gave Harry a big, wet kiss. It didn't taste like her. The taste was probably that tall kid's dick. Instead of disgusting him it was adding fuel to his fire.

"We seem to have developed a little problem, Honey," in a syrupy voice, "We need to talk."

Harry could only nod in response.

"But first you need to take off all those clothes, Baby," Lisa continued.

Harry looked at her incredulously as though she had just asked him to fly to Mars by merely flapping his arms.

"Harry," she said firmly, "You're the only one in the room who isn't naked. That could make things a bit awkward. So, take off all your clothes, Honey."

Harry just stood and stared at her. He couldn't make any sense of what was going on. It was as though the entire world had suddenly gone completely mad and nobody had bothered to tell him.

Lisa put her mouth right next to Harry's ear and said, in the tone of voice the stacked school teacher usually reserved for berating the class clown, "Harry Thwinkle, if you don't strip right this minute I can absolutely guarantee that you will never lay hands on my hot body again. Is that clear?"

Harry nodded weakly and began to shed his clothing.

As he did Lisa turned to the boys and said, "Gentlemen would stand up, please?"

They stood up. The shorter boy still looked vaguely panicked. The taller boy crossed his arms looking calmly amused.

When Harry was finally naked Lisa led him over to a plush armchair directly across the room from the couch. When he was seated she put a hand on each of the chair's arms and dangled her huge tits in front of him. He immediately took a boob in each hand and buried his face between them.

Reaching down to stroke Harry's five inch stiffy she Lisa said softly, "This is turning you in. Isn't it? Your penis has gotten hard."

Harry nodded into her cleavage. She let him nuzzle her tits for a few minutes then she abruptly stood up. Harry reached for her again, but she slapped his hands away.

"Maybe later, Honey," she said, "First we have to talk."

"Okay," Harry said in a tiny, childish whine.

"As I said, you penis is hard. But, that's the problem," Lisa explained.

Harry looked at her in confusion.

"A penis," she continued, "just doesn't do it for me anymore. I need COCK!"

She took two steps backward, pointed to the taller of the two boys and said, "Wes has a COCK!"

The boy she called Wes had exactly that. It had to be, at least, a foot long and almost as thick as his girlfriend's wrist. Harry had never seen one that big. He'd heard about them. He'd even occasionally read about them. But, he thought it was just fiction. He never imagined that such a thing could actually exist.

Lisa pointed the barrel chested boy and said, "Lou has a COCK!"

It was a few inches shorter than Wes's, but thick as a beer can.

Lisa stepped forward to lean over Harry and dangle her tits in his face again. He desperately wanted to grab them, but somehow he knew that he shouldn't. She took his chin gently in her hand and lifted his head until their eyes met.

"Believe it or not I still love you, honey," she said, "and still want to have a life with you." She stood up again, "But, making love to a boy just isn't good enough anymore. I need to be FUCKED by MEN!" She pointed to Wes and Lou, "Those are MEN!"

She bent down again to whisper almost plaintively in his ear, "Do you understand, Baby?"

Harry nodded.

"Good," she said, "Now I'm going to go back to finish what we started. You just stay right here and watch. If you behave yourself I'll let you cum between my big tits later. Okay, Baby?"

"Okay," said Harry in that same tiny voice.

"Good boy," Lisa cooed, stretching out the vowels.

Harry loved the way she said it. It almost made him cum right then and there.

Lisa gave him a peck on the cheek and sauntered back over to the couch, giving her luscious ass an extra sway just for Harry's benefit.

She resumed her position on her hands and knees and said, "Now, where were we, guys?"

"I believe that I was fucking your throat while Lou was fucking your ass," Wes said with a grin.

Lisa looked back at Lou, who had resumed his position behind her, and said, "Lou, I'm getting a little sore back there. I think that part of me has had it for one day."

"No problem," said Lou, "Your hot, wet pussy is even better." Then he turned and winked at Harry.

Harry had never seen anything like this. He had never dreamed of anything like this. He started stroking his stiffy.

Lou grabbed Lisa's round, firm ass cheeks in his hands and was just about to ram his cock home when Wes held up a hand to stop him.

"Wait a minute," Wes said.

"Why?" Lou and Lisa asked at the same time.

Wes lifted Lisa's head to meet his eyes in just the same way that she had done with Harry.

"Lisa," Wes said firmly, "you did a very good job explaining all of this to Harry. But, you seem to have left out an important detail. There is something that Harry still needs to know."

Lisa knew exactly what he meant.

"He wouldn't," she thought, "He couldn't!"

But, she knew that he would. The very thought made her clit throb with need and anticipation.

"Let's go through this one more time," Wes said calmly.

They had been through it countless times since they had started on Friday afternoon. This time was different. There was something more demeaning and, as a result, more exciting about having to say it in front of Harry, especially after what she had just done to him.

"What are you?" asked Wes, his tone of voice forbidding any evasion.

"A slut," said Lisa.

"A what?" Wes barked, "I don't think that Harry heard you."

"A slut," Lisa shouted, "I'm a slut!"

Harry tightened his grip on his woody.

Lisa had no idea why making that humiliating admission turned her on so quickly. It got her motor running from zero to sixty almost immediately. Doing in front of Harry was making her even hotter.

"I'm a skanky, big-titted, cock sucking SLUT!" she continued, "I want you to fuck me right now with your big, hard dicks!"

"Well," said Wes, "since you asked so nicely..."

With that both men rammed themselves into her quivering body. She moaned and whimpered with lust around the twelve inch schlong lodged in her throat as she frantically humped back at the thick dong in her dripping cunt. Her massive breasts shimmied and quavered in time with the brutality of their fucking.

Lou's hips were a blur as he banged mercilessly away at her gash. He reached down to start harshly diddling her clit as he fucked her. Wes, meanwhile had a death grip on her big tits as he repeatedly slammed her face.

Harry was beside himself. He wanted to cum in the worst way, but he knew had had to hold out. He didn't want to blow now and miss the chance to have Lisa make good on her promise of letting him cum between her tits. It was another one of those things that he had wanted to do for years, but she would never let him do. He watched her writhing at the sexual onslaught. Her giant boobs vibrated like water balloons in an earthquake. Finally he saw the curvy English teacher go limp as though she had finally given up trying to keep pace with the two teenagers and had resigned herself to just being their cum-bucket. Every once in a while her body would tremble in an almost counter motion to the fucking. Harry knew that body language well.

"Shit!" he thought, "She's cumming! She's having repeated orgasms from this!"

He had never imagined that he had been living with such a dedicated cock-hound all this time. The thought made him more desperate to empty his nuts than he could ever remember being. His balls were starting to hurt. But, he knew he had to hold out.

Suddenly, Wes yanked his foot-long hotdog out of the woman's mouth and shouted, "Are you ready, Lou?"

"As ready as I'm ever going to get!" his friend answered as he vacated her vagina.

"Assume the position, slut!" Wes bellowed.

Lisa got down on her knees on the carpet with the men standing on either side of her. She grasped a huge dick in each of her tiny hands and began to jack them off. It didn't take long for them to start spurting their viscous sludge all over her face and tits. They both roared as Lisa's skilled fingers emptied their gonads on her body. Rope after rope of boiling sperm shot onto her nose, into her hair, and into the deep space between her fleshy mountains. She whined and moaned with unbridled lust as each volley hit her soft skin.

Harry sat goggle-eyed at the spectacle. She was drenched in the jizz of two big dicked teenagers and she seemed to love it. Where had this woman been hiding for the five years that they had been together?

When Wes and Lou finally ran out of juice the three lovers collapsed on the couch in a crumpled heap.

"That was intense," said Lisa, "I need some rest."

"Not quite yet," said Wes with a grin.

Lisa looked at him quizzically.

"It seems to me that you made a little promise to Harry a little while ago," said Wes, "and he has been a good boy through all of this."

With a wide smile Lisa said, "You're right."

She got to her feet and started walking slowly toward her boyfriend. Her huge, cum soaked tits swayed hypnotically with swing of her hips.

The movement riveted Harry's attention. Out of the corner of his eye, though, he could see the two teens gathering their clothes.

Lisa knelt down in front of Harry and said, "You were a very good boy. So I'm going to give you that special treat I promised you."

Harry grinned like a child who had been offered an extra cookie.

"You're going to get to cum between Mama's big tits," Lisa purred.

With that she slapped her slimy mams around his stiffy and started stroking with her copious flesh. Harry was in heaven. He didn't care that her jugs were slick with teenage ball batter. He was too horny for that. He started jackhammering his little woody through the deep, greasy crevasse. He moaned and bucked as he fucked her tits. He never wanted it to end. But, all too soon he shuddered and gasped as his whole body stiffened while he added a half ounce to the gallon or so of semen covering Lisa's upper body.

As his body settled down after his tiny nuts were emptied he heard the front door close.

Lisa made a mental note to thank Lou and Wes for leaving her alone with Harry.

"That was incredible," Harry wheezed.

"I'm glad you liked it, Baby," Lisa said lovingly, "There's one thing I need you to do for me, though."

"What's that?" Harry asked.

With a Cheshire Cat grin Lisa said, "Lick me clean."

Harry had been right about one thing. His and Lisa's lives were going to change forever, just not the way he had thought in the cab.