Lisa Plays at Swing Club

Story Info
Fun at swingers club.
2.6k words
4.18
59.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

This past weekend Bill and I went to a swingers club that we hadn't visited in quite some time. The club had made several improvements since the last time we were there but the group room was still pretty much the same. When I first looked in it brought back an old memory.

I had not yet met Bill and I had gone to the club with a guy I met on-line. He was a control freak so we didn't get along for very long, one night. It was our first date so we went to one of the private rooms almost immediately. He had a very nice cock and he did make me cum, but once we were done he thought he owned me. He started telling me who and what I should do. That has never worked with me and I quickly told him so. Furthermore I told him I would get my own ride home and I didn't want him near me for the rest of his life. Then I went into the group room to play and cheer me up.

Even before I hooked up with anyone I was taken by one of the couples. The guy was laying on the mattress and his wife or girlfriend was riding him. He was telling the guys around them to circle her, but do not touch. Then he told them that she wanted them to cum on her. As guys started stroking themselves she became vocal and started begging for their cum. As guys started to cum she was offering up her open mouth and face for them. I don't know how many guys came on her but I know she swallowed a lot of cum and actually came a couple of times while she was being showered. When the last guy came she wiped all of the cum all over her face and tits and thanked all of the guys. Then she and her man got up and went into the showers and cleaned up. Then they dressed and went out into the bar area and had a drink. None of the guys ever touched her.

The way she reacted to the guy's cumming on her was so erotic and the memory has stayed with me. I know I couldn't pull that off because I want the guys to touch me. I reminded Bill of this story as we sat in the bar area having a drink and told him I thought I might try and have a group of guys cum on me. He kind of smiled at me and asked if that was before or after they had fucked me. I returned his smile and said probably after. We continued sipping our drinks until a very attractive young couple came in. They looked to be about 28. I could tell Bill was excited by her so when he suggested we go introduce ourselves I said sure.

They were very personable and after introductions they asked us to join them. Mark and Carol were new to the area but had been swinging together for the last 5 years. We talked and drank for a while and then I took the lead and asked Mark if he would please dance with me. He accepted and as he got up to lead me to the dance floor Bill asked Carol if would like to dance too. She accepted and the four of us danced up a storm to the fast tunes. Then a nice belly rubbing song came on and things started to really heat up. As Mark danced with me I could feel his woody pressed into me. Being the tease that I am I looked him straight in the eye and told him I sure hoped that he wanted to use that weapon on me. He was as smooth as Bill and told me he had wanted me from the moment we were introduced. I assured him the feeling was mutual. One look at Carol and Bill and we knew they were having the same effect on each other. Out of courtesy I asked him if they partied together or separately. He told me it really didn't matter because they partied both ways. That is when I suggested we find a private room because I really wanted to get intimately acquainted with his cock.

Before heading to a room we let Bill and Carol know what we had planned and I asked Carol if she was OK with that. She looked at me with a big smile as said she was OK if I was OK with her doing the same. I told her I thought we both did good tonight. We hugged each other and Mark and I headed off toward the rooms. Mark turned out to be a very passionate man and we did a lot of kissing as he masterfully got me out of my clothes. It like one moment I was dressed and the next moment I was on the bed in just my garters, stockings and heels and Mark was kissing his way down to my pussy. His kisses were so tender and exciting and I was in a state of bliss every second. When he finally got to my pussy he gently teased it with his tongue and I swear I felt it leaking before he finally started eating me. He was GOOD and had me cumming in a matter of minutes. My orgasm was very intense and when it subsided I pulled him up to me so I could kiss him and thank him. After a long passionate kiss I found his belt buckle and began undoing it so I could get him out of his slacks. I removed his shoes, socks, slacks and his underwear and was welcomed by a very hard cock. As I fondled his cock I looked at him with my face right next to it and asked if I could please put it in my mouth. As he was responding I began licking the sides of it. Then looking directly into his eyes I engulfed his cock with my mouth. His eyes were pure lust as I sucked him and his excitement level was getting close to eruption level. I eased of his cock and played with his balls as I asked him if I could please have his first load in my mouth so that he would last longer when he fucked me. He uttered please make me cum as he tried to hold back. I took his cock back in my mouth and used my tongue and lips to give him the ultimate stimulation and then I felt it. His cock was twitching and I knew I was going to get his sweet nectar. He came a lot and I swallowed every drop. When he stopped cumming I cleaned his cock with my tongue and moved up into his embrace.

We lay motionless for a few minutes before either of us spoke. He told me that I was the first woman outside his wife that ever excited him to the level he had just experienced. I thanked him and told him he was damned good himself. I could tell he was thinking of Carol so I reassured him that Bill would give her the same pleasure as he had given me. Then I began fondling his cock and whispered in his ear that I wanted him to get nice and hard so I could feel his cock in my pussy. His cock immediately began to grow and I put it back in my mouth. When he has real hard I got on my knees and asked him to fuck me doggie style. He needed no prompting and I had him in me in a few seconds. Mark was good and he seemed to sense just what I liked. It wasn't long before I began the beginning of another cum. It built slowly and my excitement was apparent and Mark began encouraging me to cum. A few moments later I was engulfed in a body shaking orgasm and before it ended Mark was filling my pussy with his cum. This combination was too much and I just slumped forward on the mattress too weak to hold myself up. Mark lay next to me and neither of us said a word for at least 2 minutes. I looked over at Mark and before I could say anything we heard the sound of a girl really enjoying what she was doing. Mark got a big smile on his face and told me I was right, your husband is showing Carol a real good time. We both laughed and thanked one another and decided to get dressed and get a drink.

Mark got me a drink and we went back to our table and talked while we waited for Bill and Carol to resurface. The more we talked the more I realized we had a lot in common and live in the same general area. When Bill and Carol rejoined us they got fresh drinks and we continued to chat. Carol said she needed to excuse herself to go to the ladies room and I thought I should probably go too, so I joined her. When we both finished our business we met at the sinks and mirror. Carol is a very effervescent girl and she gave me a big hug and told me she had the best time with Bill. I told her that Mark and had heard her and we were both happy for the two of you because we had an equally good time. Bill was a little bigger than Mark but we noted that they were very similar in the way they read a woman and pleased her. We both agreed we had great partners but thought it would be a good idea to stay in touch. She was as open as me and told me that she also enjoyed loving on a woman. I then pulled her to me and gave her a very passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss I told her I looked forward to when we could get together. We were like two school girls when we returned to our table. The guys seemed to be getting along just fine.

I asked Carol if she ever played in the group room and she told me she loved too. It seems we both like lots of male attention. I told her about the girl I had watched and I said I wanted to go and play but after a couple of guys I wanted a group of guys to cum on me. This excited her and she suggested that the four of us go play. We all undressed and when we entered the group room the guys went to find girls they wanted to play with and told us we would do just fine on our own. We both smiled at each other because we already knew that. We decided to find a spot and play with one another and see what we attracted. We took turns sucking on each other's tits and then I gently pushed her down onto the mattress and began licking her pussy. She loved this and was very vocal about it. It only took a few minutes for me to give her a good cum. Carol then guided me down and got ready to treat me the same way. Just before going down on me she looked around and reached up to a hard cock watching and asked if he would please fuck her while she ate me. Then she went to work on me. She was good and I was truly enjoying myself. I guess the excitement of us playing with each other had it effect on the guy fucking Carol because he started cumming in her before I even came. Carol never missed a lick and shortly after his cum she had me cumming.

We both kissed and hugged each other and flopped on to the mattress and I looked up at the guys and asked if anyone wanted to fuck us. Carol looked at me and laughed as she spread her legs to accommodate the cock that had taken up the challenge. For about the next ½ hour we took on all cummers next to each other. Before moving on to my next adventure I rolled over and kissed Carol and asked her to please sit on my face so I could clean her pussy. Before moving onto my face she told me what a slut I was and that she wanted the same. About four guys had cum in her so I got to eat quite a bit of cum. When I could no longer taste cum I let her know it was time to change places. She lay down and I moved my pussy over her mouth and as she licked I pushed and she too got a mouthful of cum. As she was cleaning me I looked around and there was quite a group watching us. I guess we were the main attraction.

When she had me well cleaned I told her I wanted to do the cum thing. Carol got up and I got on my knees and told the guys that I wanted them to please shower me with cum. Carol was a great sport and told the guys she would help them by sucking their cocks. It was so exciting watch as the guys jacked their cocks to treat me. I got verbal and pleaded with them to please cum on me. When the first guy signaled he was ready I offered my face and open mouth for him to cum on. He decorated my face good but I also got a nice taste. The guy Carol was sucking was next and he showered my face real good. After that it was pretty much a blur as guy after guy sprayed me with their cum. After the last guy showered me I asked Carol to help guide me into the showers because I couldn't open my eyes. Bill and Mark helped and as we walked they told us how amazing we were. Carol and I both showered and she told me that was the hottest, sluttiest thing she had ever seen and she wanted me to help her someday.

After our shower Carol and I each fixed our hair and makeup, got dressed and returned to the bar area. To our surprise we were met with a round of applause. We acknowledged them and returned to our table. The guys in awe of what we had done and heaped on the compliments. We both told the guys we hoped we had made them proud. They responded that every guy in the place wished they were them. For about the next hour we drank and talked and all agreed we needed to stay in touch. Several guys asked us to dance and we did but told them we were to drained for any more playing. The biggest surprise was having three of the women tell us they wished they had the nerve to be like us and how much they enjoyed watching. For the benefit of the guys having another woman compliment you on your slutiness in a nice way is the ultimate compliment.

The four of us walked out together and after kissing each other good bye promised to call and make future plans. Bill and I both agreed they were going to be great friends. He told me Carol was terrific but there was still only one me and that would never change.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers