Lisa Sweet Lips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my mind is going good too and I somehow get an idea.

"I will suck each of you off again on one condition," I says, my eyes going from one to the other.

Well, their eyes are big and eager and Scott asks what conditions I am setting.

"I would like to see you each suck the other," I said evenly, and then laugh quietly inside as they each turn white and look at each other.

"That way when I get to you, I will be able to have each of you in my mouth a good long time" I say by way of explanation. "And I have never seen this happen before either, and it should be fun."

Plus I am also figuring about how news of this little adventure might get around campus. I didn't think either of them individually would do much elaborating, but together the novelty of the whole thing I could imagine might get hard to contain. But if they honored my little plan, the odds of staying quiet about it all were much greater. My reputation around the university wasn't super anyway and I didn't need any more merit badges added to it.

Well, I didn't know whether it would work or not, and to be honest didn't have much stake either way. If we called it quits right then I would be satisfied, I had had two cocks anyway, and would be happy to just sleep next to Scott, and maybe suck him under the covers in the morning, and that would be fine.

Well, we discussed the matter for some time. They tried all different angles to try to get out of it, mostly just trying to tell me that I was so wonderful and they wanted me not each other, and all sorts of things, but I stayed real polite but firm. And both their dicks had gotten real hard by themselves, just talking about all this sex, and seeing me naked and everything.

I told them my usual things about sucking, that guys really ought to do it at least once themselves, so they could appreciate better the fine art of sucking a cock off and they might learn a thing or two that might improve their own sexual futures. You could see they were thinking hard, weighing all the options.

And I told them they both had nice handsome dicks and it would be a treat for me to see them in action, and after all, they had each seen me suck the other off and it was time to reciprocate.

When Scott asked if he would need to swallow Phil's come I knew I had them reeled in.

"No, no" I said, real soothingly, "although it would be fine if you did. He doesn't need to come in your mouth. But it can't be just a 30 second suck either, you got to get the other dick pretty close to coming. I will leave it to you guys to figure out whatever ground rules you want."

You could see they each wanted desperately to have me suck them again, so they finally agreed with some rules between them. They would let the other know before they were going to come and pull out, and to my pleasure, they also insisted on a strict secrecy policy, which was just what I wanted but I didn't have to be the one to suggest it.

I am telling you this many years later, so it doesn't matter, I honored the agreement back then when it mattered. The only other condition I added was that they had to do their own clean up, it wasn't going to be me, that was their deal, and they were fine with that.

Well, it was quite a sight. I settled back with a beer and watched the two handle each other. I didn't know if either of them had done anything like this before, as horny teenage guys, and plenty of guys had told me they "experimented" with stroking friends' cocks and everything growing up. I figured I would know by how they handled each other if either of them had ever done anything like this, it would be pretty obvious.

They had to toss a coin to see who went first, and Phil got stuck and had to do Scott. He was very tentative at first, you could tell he really didn't want to put his lips over Scott's dick, which was only half hard. So he just fondled him for awhile, avoiding eye contact, and I watched while Phil held Scott's balls and ran his fingers up and down his cock.

Scott didn't look all that thrilled either, to tell you the truth, and he was laid on on his back, and lots of times he didn't even want to watch, but would close his eyes or look over at my chest, then my mouth, as if thinking about the end goal was the most important thing.

Finally I say to Phil "You can't just play him with your fingers all night, if you want me to suck you, you gotta do Scott first." I had made it clear that both of them had to do this, I wouldn't do anything unless both of them did what I had asked.

So Phil very reluctantly puts his lips over Scott's dickhead, and I conclude he has never done this before. It is about the most awkward suck I can imagine.

After a few minutes he is moving his lips up and down Scott's cock, which has gotten pretty hard, but I start giving directions.

"Suck him the same way you like to be done," I said. "And don't forget his balls, I know you like your own balls played with."

Phil's face gets a little red, as of course I remembered this pretty well and had given his balls a good workout when I was over a few months ago, but he complies and even sucks on Scott's balls for awhile, pushing his hand under his bundle and rubbing around.

Scott likes this, I note, and his hips are starting to squirm around a little, his legs moving. Phil moves back to his dickhead and starts licking and running his lips up and down Scott's shaft. This is looking better.

After about five or ten minutes of this Scott is getting really close and finally says he is going to come. Phil pulls off real fast, almost a frightened look on his face and then strokes Scott's dick, as I insisted that if they didn't suck the guy off completely, they still had to make the other one come.

Scott's hips are moving around serious now and his face is all scrunched up and I am having a blast watching this. And then his hips heave and his cock tenses and sends a good wad of come up on his chest, then another, a little further up, and then a few more spurts, less and less, until he has a major pile of sperm on his chest. I notice however, that Phil's cock has gotten hard while he was doing it, it was limp when he started, so he clearly had gotten excited himself, whether he wanted to or not.

Phil looks a little green around the gills, but also a bit relieved, as he had done his part. He gets a towel from the bathroom and wipes off Scott, then takes his turn on his back.

I am enjoying this. I had stroked a few guys to climax before, but 99 percent of the time had finished them in my mouth, so there were only a few times when I actually got a good closeup look at a cock going off. It was fun to see how Scott's cock pulsed out the sperm and his hips and ass squeezed all frantic when he was coming.

So Scott goes to work on Phil, as I said his cock had gotten hard while doing this, and this second round takes a lot less time. Scott does a nice job fondling Phil's balls at the same time his mouth is around Phil's dickhead, and overall looks like he is resigned to enjoy it one way or another.

He works Phil nice, and pretty soon Phil's hips are moving around too, and his legs tensing and then he gives sort of a strangled cry "I'm coming!" and Scott pulls off and finishes Phil off by stroking his dick. Another good sperm mess and they clean up and we take a break, since we have two well used limp dicks in the room.

I tried to ask them about what it was like, from both sides, but neither one of them wanted to speak about it, so we talked about other things. They kept looking at their own dicks and I think they were wondering if they were going to be able to get hard again or not. I am guessing they each would have been real pissed if they had sucked off the other but then never got their promised reward from me, all that unpleasant work for nothing.

But after another beer, each of them had started playing with their dicks, which were starting to get half hard again, and finally Scott stands up and asks if I am ready for him, his dick waving in my face. I smile and go on my knees in front of him.

For some reason, I don't want to use my hands at all at first, so I just nuzzle up against his balls, and then let his dangling dickhead drop into my mouth and I tongue it good.

I am holding his legs and just playing with his dangling dick with my mouth, which very slowly hardens. I let it drop in, tongue it, lick along its underside, trace my tongue along the ridgeline of his dickhead, let it flop around in my mouth, up and down. Sometimes the no hand thing is fun. It actually is real nice, I do love the feel in my mouth when a cock goes from soft to semi-hard, you know your mouth is working good.

Phil is watching all this with eagle eyes, his hand on his own cock.

I stop at times and nuzzle Scott's balls, licking my tongue up underneath them.

Gradually Scott's cock gets harder and harder, just to the point where he probably could have penetrated me, but it is not steel hard like it was earlier. He is looking at the whole deal, obviously very pleased at seeing his cock go in and out of my mouth, and for so long.

I give him a wanton look and direct one of his hands down to my chest and he gets the idea and begins rubbing my nipples. It feels good. I take him deep a few times and run my fingers along his balls, all nicely drawn up. I start changing my mouth grip on him a bit, applying a bit more suction on his dickhead, staying longer there, and pretty soon I am feeling him squeeze his cheeks more often too.

He scrunches up his face and I am rubbing his balls pretty good now, suctioning hard on his cockhead and then he grunts and I get the first pulse of sperm. It is nowhere near as much as the first time, much thinner and weaker but I coax the whole bit out of him while he is breathing hard and his ass cheeks twitching.

Phil's eyes are wide open as he stares at the whole proceedings, his cock looks pretty hard. I give him a little smile to let him know he is next and I still have energy for him.

Scott sort of staggers to the bathroom, and Phil sidles up next to me and plays with my nipples. I give his cock a little fondle and I gesture for him to bend down so I can whisper in his ear.

"You ready for a good one?" I ask, and his eyes get big again and he shakes his head yes.

I give him a sultry smile and Scott comes back in, and collapses in his bed, pulling the covers up while he looks at us.

I start in on Phil, standing there with his hands on his hips, pretty much doing the same thing as to Scott, no hands at first, just letting him drop his cockhead into my mouth and tonguing him. He gets harder faster, and pretty soon he can't drop his cockhead into my mouth any more, it is pointing straight out. I nuzzle his balls while sliding my hand over his shaft and then notice after five minutes or so that Scott is starting to go to sleep.

Scott is beat, wiped out from coming three times and having a couple beers, no question about it, and you can see him staring intently at us one minute, then getting a glazed look another, then his eyes closing, and this cycle keeps repeating although each time his eyes stay closed longer.

I stop to note this, while stroking Phil, who looks over and sees it as well, and I keep fondling him as we both watch Scott basically go to sleep on us. Phil gives a little chuckle after awhile and I stand up.

"Shall we go to your bed?" I ask, glad to be off my knees and figuring he might be happier to be in bed anyway. He nods and we pull the blankets over Scott a little better, turn out the lights and hop into Phil's bed.

This was actually perfect for me at this point. I like under the covers action, it is always nice and warm, especially nice in winter, and while I like looking at the cock I am sucking, there are pleasures that come from the dark, when it is just smell, touch and taste you are working with. And I was glad to be on to this final act, it was the first time this night, no actually the second since Phil barged in on Scott and I, that I could deliver undivided attention to one single cock, without an audience or anything.

I was tired, and ready to sleep, but I wanted this last session to be a good one. I nestled down between Phil's legs and licked his balls for the longest time. Like I said, they were nice hangers, big and firm and they smelled great. I ran them around one at a time in my mouth, felt real good, and I liked the sounds and movements I was getting out of Phil. Sometimes while licking his nuts I would run my fingers lightly over Phil's dick, and noted with pleasure how wet he was getting at the tip.

Now I knew Phil had already come twice, and a cock in this condition you need to treat a little differently. It always is going to take longer, and I had learned to vary tempo, not stay on any one place too long, keep things exciting but not overdo it all. Stuff you can do with a good hard cock barreling towards its first climax of the night won't always work the second time around.

So I licked, very slowly, up and down each side of his dick, then along that thick central tube on his shaft and that sweet little v-notch near his dickhead. I could feel the veins as my tongue ran over them, he was hard a plenty and making the most lovely little noises of pleasure, his hips squirming around. I continued to tease him a little more, sometimes taking a few moments off to suck his balls again, until he was moving the covers around pretty good.

When I sidled up next to him, I only very lightly, just barely, let my lips graze over his dickhead. I heard him inhale when I did this, his cock was in that perfect, totally aware phase, where just the barest touch was pleasure. Little tongue touches on his piss-slit, all juicy wet, little quiet licks around his dickhead ridge, his hips are moving good, his legs restless.

So the final stretch, and it was nice. Lips over his dickhead, up and down, slow, then fast, then slow again, tongue moving around everywhere, hitting every corner, every edge, I love this. This is my moment, this guy is all mine, the time I live for.

His pleasure is coming, almost there, and I keep it going as long as I can, love this feel on my lips and tongue as his cockhead is hard and ready to burst.

His hands are down along my head now, not trying to force things, just trying to touch me one way or another, fingers drifting to my shoulders and then caressing my neck and ears and I go into the final business. Up and down, faster, tongue darting around, his cock is slipping in and out my mouth fiercely and then his hips shudder and he grunts loudly and I get a good pulse of strong sperm, then another big one, and then a few more smaller ones as his dick keeps twitching. I love this, keep moving my mouth just enough to let him keep slopping the sperm out of his dick, not too hard cause I know contact is near excruciating now, then just very soft mouth action on him as he subsides.

His dickhead goes smaller, almost instantly, and gradually his dick loses its impossibly hard state and relaxes in my mouth. I can tell when enough is enough, so I ease off, little kiss to his dicktip, and then come up alongside him. He kisses me and tells me I am wonderful and sweet and suck his cock as good as anyone ever has. I am happy and we settle into bed, his chest along my back with his arms around me, his damp soft warm crotch mashed into my ass. He is asleep instantly, me not far behind. Feels good. He has had one nice evening.

So that was the night. I went to the room expecting to be in Scott's bed but end up getting two cocks to go off three times each, including two unwilling guys who suck each other off, their cocks spurting away, then sleeping in Phil's bed until the morning. He woke up hard, his cock pressing into my ass. Felt nice, so I sucked him off one more time under the covers, a good morning bunch of sperm from him.

One of my odder evenings, so there is your "multiple guy" story. Not too many of those in college or anytime for that matter. I must say I got a bit worked up writing down this last adventure, didn't think I would. Just thinking back on Phil's handsome balls and all that sperm I got from him that night, and the next morning, made the memories go live in my head. My cunt is tingling now. Those were some days.

I am signing off, thanks for writing.

A kiss to your dick

Lisa

12