Lisa Tastes the Slut Life

Story Info
Steve hires out wife as a last-minute replacement.
5.4k words
4.39
296.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was extremely nervous as she was escorted by a silver haired business executive to his hotel room. She wasn't sure she wanted to continue her assignment tonight, but she was undeniably excited and the warmth between her legs left her panties creamy.

It was Lisa's first time as a paid escort. She was given her assignment by her husband Steve, who procured "dates" for his company's best clients.

Steve and Lisa were a young couple in their mid-20s who had put off a honeymoon because they didn't have the money to spend. She was 5-foot-7 with a trim figure and nice, fleshy breasts that stood high on her chest. Her red hair and pale skin gave her a striking appearance. Steve was tall and quite muscular, a former athlete who continued to work on keeping his body in good shape. Lisa flipped burgers at a local fast food restaurant and Steve was a junior executive at a small manufacturing company. He had little status and was paid a low wage. He would have to earn his way up in the company.

They were happy however, enjoying their new marriage, spending weekends in bed in a variety of sexual escapades, fucking and sucking for hours. Lisa had taught Steve the art of pussy eating, and he spent many hours between her legs, eagerly lapping her sex until she screamed with release, cumming wildly as he continued to slurp her cream.

Lisa returned the favor by becoming an expert at cocksucking. She would play with Steve's cock and balls, gliding her hands up and down his shaft and then over his cockhead, using his pre-cum to make him slippery. She learned to take most of his cock in her mouth, noisily sucking and licking him, until he was hard and ready. When she knew he was going to explode, she would squeeze the base of his cock until it was red and hard, and then engulf him in her mouth. As soon as she would release her grip he would cum instantly, filling her mouth with his sperm.

When the two lovers went out socially, Lisa made it a point to dress up for her man. Sexy clothes were such an easy way to tease her lover all evening, knowing they could release their pent-up desire when they got home. Lisa appreciated the lustful looks she received from strangers at the clubs they went to and Steve was proud to show off his beautiful bride.

Money troubles dogged the young couple, and even though they were totally in love, the lack of funds took their toll. But their lust for one another stayed strong. Lisa was fascinated with the part of Steve's job that required him to procure escorts for his company's business clients. She had little respect for the women he used, but changed her mind after she went with Steve one evening to interview a prospective escort. She was even more surprised at the amount of money the girls could make -- $200 for four hours of dining and other entertainment and $500 for an overnight stay. It made the minimum wage she earned seem even more pitiful. Lisa also discovered the escorts were quite attractive, many of them college girls earning their way through school.

Lisa began to fantasize about what it would be like to be an escort, in this case, one of Steve's escorts. She had never been an easy conquest, and she had little experience other than with her husband. But she thought it would be exciting to just be fucked, used by a man who wanted nothing more than to have sex with her. Lisa and Steve occasionally had forceful sex, where Steve would pound away at Lisa's pussy until they both came, but then later, they tenderly held one another as they drifted off to sleep.

It was the humiliation that Lisa both feared and desired. The idea of being a slut for a stranger, a whore for an out-of-town businessman, was both shameful and vulgar. But the very idea also made her wet and horny. Steve always received the benefit of her randiness. She always was more aggressive in bed after she imagined herself as a wanton escort. In fact, Lisa was obsessed with the fantasy of being a paid whore.

Even though Steve liked to show off his young bride, it was with much trepidation that Lisa approached him about being one of his escorts. At first Steve was shocked and emphatically opposed the idea. But as Lisa warmed to her fantasy, Steve was less and less resistant. He loved Lisa and didn't want strangers to come between them. Lisa assured him she was only considering it as a job, and a way to get themselves out of debt. Steve admitted the money would be good, and knew his wife easily could compete with the escorts he used. She was beautiful. She was sexy. And she knew how to fuck. But he wasn't sure he could go through with the idea of sending his wife to strange hotel rooms.

Lisa didn't press the issue but the desire to be used became stronger. At least the "idea" of it was the source of many fantasies. She knew it would be humiliating, but she was determined to experience it.

It was a hot summer weekend that a large manufacturing convention was in town that Steve learned that one of his best escorts had to leave on urgent family business. With so many unattached businessmen in town, Steve was hard up to find a replacement. He needed somebody for Saturday night, and it already was Friday.

Lisa noticed his frustration Friday night and tried to cheer up her husband with a night of lovemaking. It was afterwards that Steve finally explained to Lisa why he was so depressed. An important client had reserved a four-hour session Saturday and Steve was not able to accommodate him. Lisa, seeing an opportunity for her to live out her fantasy, quickly suggested she could fill in. Though Steve resisted, Lisa made some convincing arguments and, of course, there was the money she could earn.

Steve hoped he was doing the right thing when he finally agreed. It wasn't that he was opposed to Lisa living out a fantasy, it was just that he was unsure whether it would cause a rift in their marriage. Lisa finally convinced him she loved him and saw the escort appointment only as a timely opportunity.

Once the decision was made, Steve put his full effort into making his wife the best escort she could be. He wanted Carl, the 55-year-old executive who was his Saturday night client, to be so impressed he would increase his order with the company.

Steve left early Saturday morning on errands while Lisa relaxed in a hot bath, preparing herself for the evening. She primped and preened, adding new red highlights to her hair, shaving her legs and then, in a feisty mood, deciding to shave her pussy hair. She worked slowly, and before long her pussy was smooth and soft, her pink gash peeking obscenely from between her folds. She painted her nails a bright red, being particularly careful not to smear the nail polish on her toes. Lisa also applied light make-up, and pinned up her hair in an elegant chignon, leaving a few strands hanging loose to frame her face. She used a darker eye shadow than usual and applied a liberal amount of glossy red lipstick.

Lisa also started to second-guess her decision. Could she really open herself to a stranger? Could she display herself in public as a slut who obviously would be eye candy for a 55-year-old man? What would Steve really think when the evening was over and she was filled with another man's cum? The thoughts were frightening and erotic at the same time. Although she was rested and relaxed from her bath, her stomach was restless.

Steve arrived home with several shopping bags. They had decided he would select her outfit for the evening. After all, he was more familiar with what the girls usually wore, and knew what his clients liked. He told Lisa he went about his shopping tasks with a restless energy since he knew he was making purchases designed to transform his wife into a paid slut.

Dressing Lisa began with a silky pair of sheer white panties that rode high on the hips. The thong back slipped easily between her ass cheeks, leaving her cute butt exposed. White ribbon ties on each side held the panties in place. A black garter belt followed, to which seamed black sheer stockings were attached. Lisa then tried on the new, strappy black heels he bought. They fit perfectly and made her legs look great.

Steve had purchased two small gold rings, which he applied around her nipples, pulling her nipples through the rings, forcing them to stay erect. He was careful not to make the rings too tight, but tight enough to keep them in place. From a small loop on each ring he attached a small gold chain which hung between Lisa's full breasts. Lisa stood before the floor-length mirror and studied her reflection. She loved the feel of the lingerie and felt kinky with her breasts lashed together by the gold chain. She was excited by what she saw.

Lisa took the blouse Steve bought and tried it on. It was semi-sheer and featured a "cincher" style, with several buttons from her waist to just below her breasts. The form fitting, long-sleeved blouse covered her almost completely, except for the deep cleavage. A high collar splayed out from her neck and thin wisps of material draped over her breasts. Steve had not purchased a bra. The skirt Steve chose was black and not overly short. The hemline covered her stocking tops, but the long slit up each side revealed a good portion of her milky white thighs. As a final touch, Steve attached a wide, black choker necklace around Lisa's delicate neck.

Steve stood back and appraised Lisa's appearance and saw his wife as a walking wet dream. Lisa was one sexy slut.

Lisa looked in the mirror again and stared in awe at the slut that peered back. She felt like she'd been made up to be little more than walking sex object. Although her clothes were not skimpy, she could see the gold chain twinkle beneath the sheerness of her blouse. The chain between her breasts also showed between her cleavage, leaving little doubt what they were attached to. Lisa felt she couldn't possibly go out in public wearing such revealing clothes. But at least she didn't look trashy. If anything, she was the picture of a high class whore. She swallowed her building humiliation, grabbed her purse and beckoned Steve to go before she changed her mind.

Steve and Lisa had planned the evening carefully. She wanted him to be around as much as possible, as protection should she lose her nerve. Since Steve personally had never met Carl, it didn't pose a problem. He would merely find a place at the bar and watch Lisa as she had dinner with his new client. He could even follow them to the hotel room. Already he had secured an adjoining room so as to be nearby in case he was needed.

On the way to the hotel restaurant, Lisa stomach churned with nervousness. Was she really going to do this? Her trepidation didn't diminish as she walked boldly from the parking lot and asked the maitre'd if Carl was inside. Indeed he was.

"Hello beautiful," said the silver-haired gentleman who approached her. "I'm Carl. You must be Lisa."

"Yes, yes I am," Lisa said. "I'm pleased to meet you."

At their table, Carl was effusive in his praise of Lisa, commenting on her appearance.

"You really are quite lovely, dear," he said. "Not many women can do justice to your choice of clothing. If you don't mind my saying so, you look quite hot. I'm quite interested in your gold jewelry. I'd like to see where it goes, although if the lighting is just right, I can almost see it now."

Lisa was incredibly embarrassed, blushing hotly, her cheeks burning red as Carl poured on the praise. It was bad enough traipsing through the busy restaurant dressed for sex. Several men stared at her, especially when she was seated and the slits in her skirt dropped away. A stocking top and the black garter were in plain view.

Carl ordered wine and made selections from the menu for both of them. Lisa wasn't sure she could eat, but welcomed the wine, hoping it would settle her nervousness. She quickly grabbed a glass of wine, and after a brief toast by Carl, took a few gulps.

"So, Lisa, tell me about your talents," Carl said. "I've always been excited and pleased by the talented girls that are provided for us here."

"Well . . . uh . . . I don't really know," Lisa said, shocked that Carl would be so open in discussing tonight's arrangements. "I guess I have many talents."

"I see," Carl said. "Well, from what I can see you certainly have the equipment. Your lips, for example, are exquisite."

Just then Lisa spotted Steve at the bar less than 15 feet away, as she blushed again at Carl's directness. Steve had to see she was embarrassed but he seemed perfectly at ease with his wife being offered to another man. Steve was interrupted by the man sitting next to him at the bar.

"Hey, man, I can see why you're so intent on watching that bitch over there with the old guy. She's really hot," he said. "The whores around here sure are getting better looking every day. If I could afford it, I'd sure like to fuck her brains out."

Steve was shocked to hear a stranger talk so lewdly about his lovely wife, but had to admit he beamed with pride that his wife was so desirable. He could see Lisa was a bit uncomfortable with Carl, blushing frequently as she sat in the very public restaurant with her breasts virtually on display and her stocking clad legs in plain view.

"Thank you, Carl. I guess I've never thought about my lips as being exquisite," Lisa said. "But if my lips make you happy, then I'm happy, too."

Carl let out a hearty laugh and leaned in towards Lisa.

"You bet they make me happy," he said. "I can think of many uses for those red, shiny lips of yours. Can you make them form an "O"? I want to visualize how they'll look later tonight."

Shocked, Lisa stammered out a reply. She thought Carl was handsome and fit enough, but he certainly had a nasty mind.

"S-s-s-sure, Carl . . . . if that's what you want." she said.

Lisa looked around the restaurant briefly and saw that not too many people were paying attention to her. She looked directly at Carl and formed her red lips into a perfect circle. She felt nasty doing it and closed her eyes briefly when, suddenly, she felt a wet object placed between her lips. Carl had grabbed a cherry from his drink and placed it sexily in her mouth. Lisa's eyes opened wide as she slipped the cherry in her mouth, tasting its sweetness.

"Carl! You sure surprised me," Lisa said. "I wasn't expecting a wet cherry."

"Frankly, Lisa, I sense that I'm the one who will have a wet cherry tonight," Carl said. "This is your first time, isn't it?"

"First time for what?" Lisa said, and then realized how ridiculous that sounded. "Yes Carl, it is my first time, but I'm sure I'll be fine. You'll see. I'll make you happy."

"What do you say we skip dinner, my virgin Lisa?" Carl said. "You look good enough to eat and I want to save my appetite for later."

"Actually I think that's a great idea Carl," Lisa said, more comfortable with his company. "Can we take the wine with us.?

"Sure darlin'"

Steve watched as Carl summoned a waiter and signed the check to his room tab. Steve hurriedly paid for his drink and followed his wife and her companion to the elevator. Once inside, Carl slipped his arm around Lisa's waist and snuggled closer. Everyone was silent as Lisa stole a glance at Steve, who raised his eyes as if questioning Lisa's resolve. Little did he know that Lisa was becoming warm and wet at being held by a strange man in front of her husband.

Everyone exited the elevator and Lisa followed Carl to his room. She was excited. She was nervous. And she was beginning to feel humiliated at being Carl's paid slut.

Once in the room Carl poured another glass of wine for Lisa and she drank it quickly. Carl poured another and asked Lisa about her boss.

"I've been dealing with Steve over the phone for a couple of years now and he hasn't failed me yet. This might be your first time Lisa, but Steve assures me you're one of his nastiest sluts. I have a feeling he's had you before," Carl said.

Lisa was stunned at Carl's revelation. Had Steve really bragged on her that way? She didn't quite know what to say. She stood there with Carl, the silence deafening.

"Well here's the deal, lovely Lisa, I like to start slow but make no mistake, I'm the one in charge here," Carl said. "After all, I've paid for you and I intend to use you well."

Lisa reddened at Carl's explanation. She was relieved she wouldn't have to initiate any activities herself.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Alright Lisa, why don't you just stand there and pose for me while I sit back and watch," Carl said. "I want to watch you for awhile."

Lisa stood before Carl feeling completely vulnerable. Never before had she stripped for a strange man. His gaze penetrated her and she felt the shame building.

"Now Lisa, I want you to slowly unbutton you blouse and strip it off for me," ordered Carl.

Lisa casually began to undo the buttons from the bottom of her blouse until it hung open loosely. She shrugged her shoulders back as the soft blouse slipped easily down her back and off her arms. Bare from the waist up, Lisa was very aware of her taut nipples and the gold chain suspended from them.

"Beautiful Lisa, I like the way your tits are secured," Carl said. "Now lose the skirt."

Silently ashamed at Carl's reference to her "tits," Lisa unzipped her skirt from the back, her chest jutting forward as she did so. The skirt dropped to the floor atop the blouse as Lisa continued to pose in her shoes, stockings, garter belt and panties.

Gaining a little confidence, Lisa said to Carl, "You like?"

"You look pretty good for a paid slut," Carl said. "But I want to see your pussy. Untie your panties."

Lisa complied, slipping her panties off between her legs and tossing them to Carl.

"Very nice, my dear virgin Lisa," Carl said. "A sweet bald cunt. I must tell Steve he's done quite well.

Lisa blanched at the mention of her husband, and still was shocked by Carl's nasty language. Her stomach fluttered as she posed for him, and her cheeks and upper chest blushed red. She figured Carl was ready to have sex now. They could crawl under the covers and she could put an end to her nude display before Carl. It was humiliating to be displayed and evaluated as Carl was doing now.

But Carl was in no hurry. He poured another glass of wine for Lisa and pulled his chair over to the bed.

"Come on slut, drink up and get over here on the bed," Carl said. "I want to see a little show."

Carl turned off all the lights except for a pair of ceiling spotlights that shone on the bed.

Lisa strode over and climbed on the bed.

"Lay back on the headboard and play with your body," Carl said. "Rub those bound titties and play with them for me."

"Carl," Lisa said softly,. "Don't you want to have sex now?"

"What's your hurry baby?" Carl said. "And no, I don't want to have sex with you, I want to fuck you. But I want to play with you and see you play with yourself first. Now give me a show."

Whatever thoughts Lisa had about a quick lay and then a trip home to her husband, suddenly evaporated. Carl was going to get his money's worth.

As Lisa began to feel her body with her hands, caressing her curves and playing with her breasts, Carl sat back and smiled, content with watching the young slut humiliate herself for him.

"Now spread your legs slut," he said. "I want a closer look at that shaved cunt."

If Lisa was embarrassed before, displaying her sex sent her to complete shame. She felt so open and vulnerable as she bared her pussy for the stranger who watched her. But, as her humiliation grew, Lisa found herself strangely excited, her heart beating quickly, her breathing coming fast gasps. Despite her shame, her pussy was getting wet.

"Ah there it is," Carl said. "You may pretend to be innocent, but your body betrays you. Your pussy is so hot it is creaming for me."

In fact, Lisa's pussy lips quivered, partly in embarrassment and partly in excitement as she showed it all to the businessman.

12