Lisa the Hostess

Story Info
Hubby's friends visit.
1.6k words
4.14
91.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Bill and I are pretty open about our lifestyle, so most of our friends know we are swingers. For the most part they have no problem with it and most have played with us on at least one occasion. Bill is involved in a couple of golf leagues, a softball team, and a group that plays football, watches football and plays poker. I have met most of these guys and played with several, but for the most part I do not know their partners. I enjoy going to the softball and football outings and the trips to the bar after the games. On more than one occasion I have ended up in the men's room, the parking lot or in a car and pleasured some of his teammates. Bill always knows and is totally cool with it and his buddies know that.

This year some of the guys thought it would be fun to enjoy March Madness as a group so they set up a weekend schedule as to whose house they would watch it from. Bill called me and asked if I would mind about a dozen guys coming over on Sunday afternoon for the game. Being the slut I am I asked him if he would mind my playing around a bit. When he said he was all for that I told him I was all for the guys coming over and I would do my best to be the best hostess. We both laughed at that and he set things up with the guys.

I made sure we had plenty of beer on ice, and an assortment of snacks. My biggest decision was what I was going to wear. I finally decided I would greet our guests with a blouse that tied around the bust, a pair of scantily cut Daisy dukes and a pair of high heel fuck me shoes. My plan was to wait until the game got going and pretend to root for the loosing team and give them some encouragement by changing into a cheer leaders outfit I had used for Halloween a year ago. I greeted the guys as came and found that I had played with about half of them. I served beer and snacks and made sure to wiggle my ass in my daisy dukes. The guys told me how good I looked and a couple that I was more familiar with told me what a cock tease I was being. I whispered in each of their ears that I only teased until I got what I wanted. They knew they were in for a good afternoon. We socialized for about a half hour and then it was game time. I held back on my cheering until about the middle of the first half and then started rooting for the loosing team. After about 5 minutes and they continued to lose I decided they needed a cheer leader so I went up to my room and changed into my cheer leading outfit. I put on my top, no bra, and it fit tight enough that you could see my tits move. The skirt was on the short side and without the briefs I could show off whenever I wanted too. Short socks and tennis shoes completed the outfit.

Before entering the room I made sure my team was still losing and then I bound in and started cheering. I once was a cheer leader and stay in good shape so I still had some of the moves. When I finished my first cheer the guys all applauded and a couple had shocked looks on their face as I must have flashed a lot of pussy and ass. Bill noticed the looks too and told the guys to relax and enjoy because I was a bit of a tease. That's when I interjected that I only teased until I got what I wanted. Then I made pass around the room with the snack try and a couple of my former playmates took the opportunity play with my ass and pussy. One of the guys, Larry, looked up at me as he fingered me and said I was the best hostess he ever met. Bill chimed in that is why he married me. Now all the guys knew they had a green light and I was ready to play. Larry turned out to be kind of the ring leader as he asked me to do another cheer and to make sure it was sexier than the first. I did more of a stripper routine and ended on the floor in front of them with my legs spread wide. They all loved this cheer. It was now half time.

Larry followed me into the kitchen and as he played with my pussy he asked if he could have another of my world class blow jobs. I looked into his eyes and told him I thought he would never ask. Then I kneeled down unzipped his pants and began sucking his cock. While I was sucking him a couple of the other guys came in a stood watching. This always excites me so I did my best to make Larry cum fast. A few minutes later I got the mouthful I wanted. I sucked him dry and after swallowing his load I told him he tasted better than I remembered. Then I looked over at the guys watching and said "whose next? I'm still hungry". I did 3 more guys and then my jaws and knees needed a break. As I got up I told them I was super horny and I needed someone to fuck me. Mike stepped up and I took his hand and started toward the bedroom. As I walked I told the other guys they were welcome to join us whenever they wanted too.

Mike was super excited and I truly enjoyed his fuck, but he didn't last long. When he finished I invited the next guy to join me. Keith was a very nicely hung black guy and his cock felt so good. I'm rather noisy when I come and Keith brought out a lot of noise. He lasted a good 15 minutes before he finally filled my pussy. He made me feel so good that as he got off me I pulled him toward me so I could suck his cock clean. Then I thanked him. I excused myself for a moment and went into the bathroom and cleaned up. When I came back to the bed I let the guys know I was clean and ready for more. I did 2 more guys in my pussy and then I had the next guy fuck me in the ass. The cum from my pussy was all the lube I needed to make his penetration easy and enjoyable. This guy had good staying power and before he came I had 2 anal orgasms. They are so gooood. When he got off me I thanked him and told the guys I needed a break and I'd meet them downstairs.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned my pussy and ass with disposable douches, then I took a quick shower, fixed my makeup and hair and got ready to join the boys. This time I just slipped into a sheer black baby doll and my fuck me shoes. When I got downstairs the guys were very complimentary and told me how good I looked. Bill had just been an observer so I decided I needed to show him my appreciation. So I went over to where he was sitting and got on his lap and started kissing him. He always brings out the fire in me and our kissing got outrageously hot. When I knew we were both about to boil over I got down in front of him took out his cock and began sucking him. Before he could cum in my mouth I pulled him down on me and guided his cock into my pussy. As Bill fucked me I went crazy with pleasure and screamed as he made me cum over and over again. After about 10 minutes he finally gave me the load I had been waiting for all day. Just for the record Bill is about 10 inches long and very thick, so his cock reaches places most do not. I kissed him one more time and excused myself to freshen up again.

I returned in a few minutes in the same outfit and got myself a drink and socialized with the guys as the game was over. A couple of the guys told me that what they saw when Bill and I were going at it was the hottest thing they ever saw. I told them that as much as I enjoyed other guys there was not another man on this earth that could make me feel the way that Bill did. He was my soul mate and I loved him with all my heart. I really think they were surprised to hear that, but at the same time they envied it.

Before the day ended I did a few more blow jobs and had a really good time with the guys. By a unanimous vote, and our approval the next game was rescheduled to our house. Bill told me later that he got a few comments about the passion they saw when we were fucking and the guys said they wished they had a wife that loved them like I loved him. They also wondered how he could share me like that and he told them that we shared each other with others and it excited both of equally to do so. He said after the initial shock they asked if I let him do other women. He told them that I did and even helped him find ones he liked. He laughed and said 2 of the guys that he said that to bowed to him and called him the mighty one. All in all it was a very good day.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers