Lisa, Victim or Thief Ch. 01

Story Info
She's caught by airport security.
1.9k words
3.17
66.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jock54
jock54
14 Followers

Lisa rose early today because she was going to pick her boyfriend up from the airport. He had been away for three weeks and she really missed him.

She went into the bathroom and got into the shower. As the water cascaded down onto her breasts, her nipples became erect. The water ran over her flat stomach and on down between her legs to her clit; her hand followed, gently rubbing as she closed her eyes.

The orgasm approached like an express train. Then with her slim hips bucking wildly it was over. She opened her eyes and said aloud, "Get a grip, you have two hundred miles to drive this morning."

The clothes she'd bought earlier which included a matched set consisting of a black thong, a half-cup semi see-through seamless bra and ten denier black stockings with a suspender belt were laid out on the bed. She dried off and began dressing herself.

After putting on the sexy underwear, she chose a red blouse, a kilt which ended about three inches above her knees, a black velvet jacket and a pair of black stilettos. She tied her long blond hair into a pony tail and was nearly ready to go.

She knew it was going to be a hot night in Edinburgh tonight. She looked in her handbag and found the confirmation of hotel reservations. She grazed her fingers along the surface of the special rabbit vibrator she knew her boyfriend liked watching her use. She also included a pack of Viagra but pulled that out and placed it in the pocket of her jacket.

She locked the door and walked to her car, a Mazda MX5. It was a cold morning, but of course, it was January. The wind blew around the top of her legs. She opened the car door and eased her slender five foot nine frame into the seat, gasping at the feel of the cold against her legs. She started the car and adjusted the heater to hot.

The car soon warmed up and she enjoyed the drive south towards Edinburgh. She arrived in Stirling in good time and decided to stop off and look round the new department store that had recently opened. She parked the car and made her way inside.

She walked round all the departments and picked out another pair of silk stockings along with a 34d bra and a thong. She also picked up a set of earrings and noticed that they had a fantasy section so she walked in to have a browse.

Lisa noticed that they had several sets of love eggs which she recalled her best friend saying were brilliant. She picked up a set and she enjoyed the feel of them just resting in her hand. She looked around and noticed she was the only one in the section apart from a woman at the changing room entrance. She closed her hand then grabbed a dress and went into the changing room.

Once she drew the curtain over, she lifted her kilt. She placed one foot on the small bench and pulled her thong aside. She was already becoming damp and pushed the love eggs inside, leaving only a tiny piece of the chain outside. She pulled the thong back over but the chain pulled at it when she moved her legs. She then pushed the chain right inside then placed the earrings inside her bra.

When she came out of the changing room, the woman working there asked, "Did the dress fit okay?"

"No, it didn't feel right." Lisa told her.

"I'll put it back on the rail for you," the sales clerk said.

"Thanks," Lisa replied. Unbeknownst to her, there were two cameras in the changing room which had seen everything she'd just done.

In the security room Harry called Hamish. "Better have a look at this one boss."

"Ok Harry," said Hamish looking at the film.

"You know what to do," Harry left the office and made his way to the main entrance where he could see Lisa leave the store.

She walked to the check out and paid for the contents of the basket. As she made her way back to her car, she was on cloud nine. The love eggs were driving her wild as the heavy inner balls rocked back and forth with every movement.

Harry followed at a discreet distance, he did not want to confront her too soon. He noticed her hips swayed with each step she took. She was clearly enjoying the sensation of the love eggs moving around.

She had just gotten her car door open when she felt a hand on her arm. "Excuse me madam can you come with me? You are under suspicion of shoplifting," a male voice said.

Lisa spun around to look at the man holding her arm. He stood at least six foot three and about 200 lbs. "Let go of me!" She cried. "I've done nothing wrong!"

"Just come to the security room and we will sort it out and you can be on you can be on your way "

"Okay. I have nothing to hide," she said and walked back into the department store with him.

Once inside the security room, Lisa stood at the desk. The man behind the desk told her, "We have reason to believe that you have goods you have not paid for. I will ring the police and they will take you down to the station and check you out. It will only take a couple of hours and you will be on your way."

"That's no use, I have to be at the airport in two hours to meet my boyfriend. There must be some mistake."

"Well, we can conduct the investigation here, but you have to give your consent and full cooperation. We will guarantee not to involve the police, courts, or lawyers. If you haven't taken anything, we will give you £500. You can be out of here in about an hour as long as you cooperate fully with our security staff."

Lisa thought hard about their offer. These guys looked pretty stupid, they would never think of looking there would they? She might as well let them do the investigation and take their money. "Okay, Where is the form? Let's get this over with."

The security man reached under the counter and set out the form. "Like I say, you have to cooperate fully with the security staff and do exactly as they tell you. Do that and you'll be out of here it under an hour." As the man spoke, Lisa signed the form. "Just take a seat and we'll be with you in a minute." He lifted the phone and dialled a number as he brought it up to his ear. "Yes. She signed the form. Okay," he said then hung the phone up.

A side door marked staff only opened and a middle aged woman of about 50 came out. "Lisa McTavish?" she asked. Lisa nodded. "This way please. Thank you," the woman added, directing Lisa through the door.

As Lisa walked down the corridor, she was directed to another office at the end. As she entered the office, she compared the temperature of the store and the other office she just left, it felt much cooler. A man in a suit was sitting behind the desk. The woman handed Lisa a clipboard with another form on it. "Can you fill that in, please?" she asked.

Lisa filled out her name and address on the form. The question beneath her personal information asked if she had taken anything from the store that she didn't pay for. There were two check boxes, one marked with yes and the other with no. She checked off the box marked no.

She completed the form and handed it to the woman who checked it over then handed it to the boss. As he rose from his chair, Lisa noted that he looked about six feet tall with a large frame. She guessed he looked about 40 years old.

"Right, Lisa. My name is Hamish. I am in charge of security at this store. "This is Maureen," he said, motioning to the woman. "You don't mind me calling you Lisa do you?"

"No. That's okay," Lisa replied.

"It has come to our attention that you may have goods that you have not paid for in your possession. Is that true?" Hamish asked.

As Lisa shifted from one foot to the other, the love eggs were making her increasingly wetter. She fought to keep her composure as she spoke, "I told the guy who stopped me in the car park I had not taken anything. I told the guy at the security desk the same thing. Look, here's my bag and receipt. I haven't stolen anything."

"Right," Hamish replied. "Let's have a look at what you paid for. Set your bag up here please."

Maureen opened the bag and took out the bra, stockings, thong and the receipt and checked them with the bar code reader. "This is okay," she said, then turned to Lisa. "Can we have a look at your handbag please?" Maureen asked.

"Okay," Lisa said, placing her handbag on the desk. Maureen opened the handbag and looked inside. She pulled out her purse, opened it and took out the money and counted it.

"£78. 25. You had plenty of money with you. Why would you want to steal anything?"

"I haven't stolen anything!" Lisa exclaimed.

The woman reached into her handbag again, lifting out the bag that contained the rabbit vibrator. "Hey! That's personal stuff!" Lisa shouted. Maureen opened the bag and set the rabbit on the counter causing Lisa to blush furiously. "That's not fair!" she cried.

"It's okay, Lisa. We all know what's it's for," Hamish said and for the first time she noticed a smirk on his face. "Can you turn out your pockets please?" Lisa sighed and set out her car keys and a pack of chewing gum.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"No. That's all," Lisa replied.

Hamish walked out of the office leaving Lisa and Maureen alone. "Lisa if you have anything hidden you best tell Hamish when he comes back in. He hates it when people lie to him."

"Take off your jacket, Lisa," Hamish said when he returned to the office.

"Why?" she asked.

"Just do as you're told," he said with a trace of menace in his voice.

Lisa knew it was pointless to argue. She removed her jacket and set it on the counter. She was aware that the stimulation from the love eggs and the coolness of the room was causing her nipples to become erect and clearly show through her blouse. Hamish took notice of her condition and smiled softly. He knew in twenty minutes, he would see a lot more of Lisa than the outline of her nipples. Lisa brought her arms up to cover her breasts. The woman went through the pockets and placed the Viagra on the table.

Hamish glared at Lisa. "Do you think we're stupid? You said you would cooperate fully. We asked you to empty your pockets and this is what we find?"

"I'm sorry," Lisa replied. "I felt embarrassed to show them to you."

"Is there anything you haven't paid for Lisa?" he asked again.

"Look, I've told you all the stuff I bought is in the bag with the receipt."

"Take off your shoes please, Lisa. People sometimes hide things in the toe area."

Lisa did as she was told and placed her shoes on the counter where Maureen looked at them. The real reason they had asked her to remove her shoes was to avoid being kicked later on in the investigation when she would not be as forthcoming as she was at the moment.

jock54
jock54
14 Followers