Lisa Visits a Porn Theatre

Story Info
My wife becomes a hotwife for strangers in an adult cinema.
1.9k words
4.32
227.1k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is true, though I admit some details have been embellished for your enjoyment, for the most part things happened as I've written. Thanks for reading!)

*

Lisa and I had been married about 5 years when things changed in such an amazing way.

As with many couples who've been together for a bit, our sex life was fine, but lacked much in the way of excitement. We had experimented with toys and told each other some fantasies along the way, but nothing really came of the fantasy thing.

Lisa is what most these days would call a Big Beautiful Woman (BBW), though if you asked, she'd tell you she hates that term. I think she's beautiful and very sexy; she's curvy with long dark hair, a darker complexion, and hazel eyes that seem to go on forever. She's got nice, big D-cup breasts and a sexy ass.

Since we'd been dating, Lisa knew about my fantasy to see her with another man. She'd put it off as something that shouldn't happen, and was offended when I'd brought it up, because if I loved her, I wouldn't want to share her.

So, after some time of trying to convince her, I dropped it.

At some point during our fifth year together, we started up again on the fantasy. Lisa sat me down one day and said she needed to talk, and sounded all serious.

She confessed to me that she'd been checking out dating sites and had of late been thinking about sex with other men.

She was afraid I would throw her out... I took her face in my hands and kissed her, thanking her for telling me.

I then placed her hand on my cock which was hard as hell. After that we fucked like rabbits with me getting her to suck on my cock while I fucked her with a dildo, asking her to name 'him'.

This went on for awhile, and one night she'd gone to a party while I had to work.

Lisa called me and asked me to pick her up, and I did... she looked hot -- tight skirt, low-cut top, she was drunk and very amorous.

I met her outside the house and she got into the car.

"Hi honey", I said. She cut me off, leaning over and giving me an incredible wet kiss.

She pulled back and said "Mike, I'm really fucking horny tonight". She paused, almost studying me. "I want to go to the porno theatre".

Now, our little industrial town has a cheesy, neon-covered coin operated porno booth cinema in the downtown core. Inside this complex is a small theatre with maybe 40 seats that shows video-projected porn.

It's open 24 hours, and at this point it was about 2am.

I couldn't believe my luck. One of the fantasies we'd talked about was going in there and her servicing the other patrons.

"Are you sure?" I asked, really hoping she was.

"Yes", she said, and I hit the gas. I raced down there as fast as I could, though I was preoccupied.... I had slid my hand up Lisa's dress and found that she'd already disposed of her panties and was really wet. I played with her pussy the whole way.

I parked the car behind the theatre, an old building with a seedy red light that reads "XXX Cinema" over the door.

Lisa had her hand on the door. I stopped her and leaned toward her, giving her a very passionate kiss. "I love you so much", I told her.

She smiled, "I love you too", she said back, then she opened the car door.

I got out and together we went inside.

It's darkened inside, lots of red lights everywhere, so once you walk in, your eyes have to adjust to the environment.

The whole first floor of this place consists of coin operated video booths, all fairly new, and as non-seedy as a jerk-off palace can appear.

Up the stairs are the cinemas. I got some change from the machine and we went up. Walking up to the cinema you have to enter $5 in change, which unlocks a massive turnstile. Each of us did this, and walked into the darkened theatre.

Looking around, I saw there were only 2 other people in there, one toward the front, one in the back corner.

We sat down in the second row, right behind the one guy.

I went into the row first and sat nearest the wall; there is only one aisle, which Lisa was closest to.

We sat in the dark, taking in the movie... it featured a big-titted blonde on her knees being fucked behind by some guy with a mammoth cock.

I leaned in to Lisa's ear. "I can't believe we're doing this", I whispered.

She kissed me, I put my hand on her left breast and squeezed.

Her kiss was hot and frenzied, and just made me that much harder.

I put my hand on her leg and she parted them for me.

When we walked in, the two guys inside watched us attentively; I had the feeling they'd never seen a woman in there before.

The one in front of us appeared olive --skinned, a thin eastern European. He had turned and was watching us make out and fondle each other.

He stood up and I broke our kiss. We both stared as he stroked his cock in front of us. I couldn't believe the balls on this guy (granted, they were right there).

"Can I touch it?" Lisa asked.

"Yes", I said.

She reached her hand up and he pulled his away, she stroked the cock in front of her, the first new one she'd touched in several years that wasn't mine.

Lisa leaned forward and licked the tip. The man groaned and she opened her mouth, taking his cock in, and slowly moved her mouth up and down on it.

I was playing with her pussy again, and she was sopping wet. I noticed some movement, and the guy in the back corner had moved. He was now behind us, watching her suck off this stranger.

The stranger getting head reached down and pulled Lisa's breasts out of the top of her shirt, playing with her nipples.

She kept sucking him, moving a little faster and then without saying anything, he came, his cum filling her mouth quickly.

She swallowed some, but some also dripped down onto her tits.

"Thanks for the warning", she said, annoyed. He just grunted, closed his pants and walked out.

She seemed irritated at the time, but I was so turned on about how he'd just used her like a slut.

She leaned back, I kissed her again, tasting an odd mix of cum and vodka.

With her leaning back, her top still open, Lisa looked just hot... I was watching the guy behind her and his eyes bugging out, taking her image in.

He had a chubby build, similar to mine, dark blond hair and was wearing a white t-shirt.

I nodded at him, and he reached his hands forward, and immediately placed them on my wife's breasts. She spread her legs wide for me to continue playing with her pussy, and moaned in ecstasy.

The mystery man leaned forward, Lisa turned her head to face him, and planted a long, deep, wet kiss on him. His hands never left her tits.

He broke their kiss and stood up, a huge tent in his shorts.

He walked around the row of theatre seats and sat down next to Lisa.

He kissed her again, his hand now joining mine between her legs. I couldn't see, but the way he groaned, I imagined that her hand has found his cock.

She broke the kiss with him and turned to me.

"He has such a big cock", Lisa whispered.

"What do you want to do with it?" I whispered back.

"I....", she hesitated. "I want it inside me".

"Then stand up and bend over", I suggested. "I want to watch him fuck you".

Lisa turned to her new friend and whispered something that I couldn't hear, the movie soundtrack being fairly loud, though I was only paying attention to the action right beside me.

She stood up, then turned and put one knee on her seat, standing with the other while facing me.

I had my cock out and was lightly stroking it, watching her bend over, and him line up behind her. I could see the stranger pull up her skirt, exposing her ass.

Watchng her face intently, I could tell when he slid his cock into her by the way her eyes bulged and rolled back into her head for a second.

"His cock is soooo big" she moaned. He started stroking in and out steadily, slowly at first, then getting a strong rhythm going.

Her eyes opened, she looked at me, then said, "Thank you for this". Lisa then kissed me, while a stranger's cock fucked her.

He started moving faster. I could see he was holding on to her hips, and could hear the slaps of his pelvis on her ass as he fucked her harder.

Lisa came hard around his cock, but he kept going, not letting up at all.

After a few more minutes, she was about to cum again.

"Fuck me... fuck me.. fuck me", she moaned at the stranger while his cock penetrated her.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum" she screamed. "Cum in my pussy!" she almost yelled at the man.

He groaned, grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as he gave his final thrust, filling her pussy with spurt after spurt of his cum.

She panted and started kissing me hard.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she kept repeating.

"I love you" I replied. "That was the hottest, most exciting thing I've ever seen in my life" I told her.

The stranger pulled out, quietly pulled up his pants and snuck away.

I got up and climbed around the seat behind Lisa.

"My turn", I said.... I was so turned on -- this is what I'd dreamt about for years.

"Hmmm..." she moaned as my cock entered her sloppy, slick, hot pussy. "Fuck me", she said. "Fuck my slut --wife pussy".

I did... reveling in the feeling -- so wet, so amazing.

I groaned, knowing this was not going to last long.

"Can you feel his cum inside me?" she asked with a hot, sultry voice.

"Yeessssss" I moaned. "I'm going to cum soon", I warned her. "Do you want another load of cum inside your pussy?" I asked.

"YES!" she shouted. "Cum in my pussy cum in my pussy cum in my pussy" she chanted as I fucked her hard.. I could feel her muscles squeezing and milking my cock, until finally I could take no more.

I exploded inside her, giving Lisa her second load of cum that night from her second cock.

My orgasm felt like it lasted forever -- could not believe the feeling. So intense, it was the most amazing experience I'd had, the best orgasm I'd felt ever.

After we both came down, we tried to compose ourselves, and quietly slipped out of the theatre, down to the car and went home, where we made love again, slowly. I tasted my first creampie that night, and it was happily not my last.