Lisa'a Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken latched on to her lips and began to pound his cock inside Lisa. Every part of her came alive as the ecstasy of his cock inside her once again made her body sing and soon her eyes were crossed and mouth open in a silent scream as she came again and again and again. It had been a long time since Lisa felt this kind of ecstasy and she never wanted it to stop.

Ken flipped her over and took her from behind, but as he buried himself, she found he was too big. She pulled away from him, but he pulled her back on his cock slamming hard painfully against her cervix. Lisa yelped in pain and told Ken he was too deep. Lisa couldn't remember anyone ever being to big inside her and it was exquisite but painful.

She asked him to go back to the missionary position but use the vibrator she knew he brought. Ken thought that was a great idea and with his cock buried deep inside her he put the wand vibrator against her clit. The combination of Ken's large cock deep inside her and the vibrator on her clit send Lisa into orbit. Within seconds her eyes popped open wide, then crossed as her legs started quivering with the intensity of her cum. Ken kept his cock sliding inside her in deep hard thrusts and Lisa took over the vibrator. Once again Lisa's body began to spasm like she had been electrocuted. Her spasms and shaking were driving Ken crazy, but she was incredibly beautiful as the massive orgasms ripped through her body.

Ken kissed her, but kept his cock moving inside her as Lisa moved the vibrator over her clit. Lisa came and came in hard unrelenting spasms until she couldn't take anymore and pulled the vibrator from her clit. Ken stayed inside her, but didn't move as he began to kiss Lisa gently and lovingly waiting for her spasms to abate. When they did Lisa looked into his eyes and knew this man was what she had been looking for.

Ken saw her eyes go soft and loving as her orgasms died and he felt the same. Their gaze was deep and soul searching and only when their lips merged into a loving kiss did their eyes break contact. The kiss however transmitted the same loving feeling their eyes were showing. They snuggled, kissed and caressed as Ken slowly, gently and lovingly moved is cock in and out of her.

Lisa looked into his eyes and saw the deep loving feelings he was feeling and she was feeling the same things. This was tugging at her heart and it had been a long time since she felt this kind of intimacy. She snuggled deeper into his arms wanting more of this kind of love. This time she quivered again, but it wasn't orgasms it was love and a connection to someone, something deep in her heart. Something she had been missing for a long time.

Ken was still hard and deep inside her, he was staring into her eyes until he began to gently kiss her face, ears and neck. He pulled back and once again stared into her eyes and he saw love staring back at him. He knew something was growing between them and it felt so good and right.

Ken sat up between her legs and began to caress her clit with his finger as he slowly and lovingly thrust his cock in and out of her. Lisa's face went from a soft loving look to tense and passion filled as her eyes glazed with lust. He sped up his thrusts and once again he felt Lisa's quim clutch at his cock as her eyes went wild as a cum possessed her once again.

Ken began to pound into her again enchanted by the gorgeous rapture on her face each time she came. He was lost in her eyes as her loving gaze turned to fiery passion as she came and then softened to love as in between cums. Once again, the love and the passion in her eyes and face pulled at him until he once again thrust deep inside her and painted the inside of her pussy with his cum.

They stayed staring in each other's eyes and gently kissed as the love between them grew. Ken finally rolled off of her and Lisa curled into his arms as they snuggled and kissed. Neither was willing to admit what was happening because this was to quick, but the loving feelings were over whelming the both of them.

Lisa finally tilted her face to his and said. "We better get ready for dinner."

Ken shook his head and said "We have plenty of time." Then he looked at the clock and realized they had been making love for five hours, it had only felt like an hour. However, if they wanted dinner they better leave soon.

Ken pulled Lisa into his arms and said. "Well since I've such a delicious desert I might as well feed you a good dinner. However, I want to keep you turned on the whole time so that when we get back, I going to ravish you again. So, I want to put a remote-control vibrator in you ... ok."

Lisa looked at him amazed that he still wanted her. All the other guys would have been done, with no snuggling, no kissing and nothing more about her or her needs or wants. Her eyes softened in a loving look and then she tingled deep in her womb as she realized this was just the beginning. She laid her head against his chest and said. "Yes, Oh my God yes. I want you to play with me for the rest of the night. What do I need to do?"

Ken kissed her on the forehead and said. "Lay down on the bed and I will be right back."

Lisa lay down watching as Ken ran over to his toy bag and after rummaging around came out with a small pink dildo. He slid a condom over it, came back to the bed and began to slide it inside her pussy until it disappeared inside her. He kissed his way up to her lips and as he kissed her, she felt a buzzing inside her pussy and she gasp into his kiss.

"Oh God that feels good, but how is it going to stay in?" She asked with her eyes beginning glaze with passion.

"We will slip your panties on and they will hold it in." Ken turned the remote off and slid her panties on firmly locking the vibrator inside her pussy. Ken gave her a small kiss and a light swat on the ass and said. "Let's get ready for dinner Baby."

As Lisa scooted off the bed, she looked again at this man that was constantly surprising her. The attention he was paying to her made her feel sexy, desired and beautiful. She hadn't had these kinds of feeling in a long time and she was starting to feel a deep yearning in her heart.

Lisa started to the bathroom when the vibrations started again inside her. Her steps faltered with the sudden rush of passion and she looked behind her to see Ken grinning holding the remote in his hand. Lisa turned and ran into his arms kissing him hungrily and said. "If you keep that up, I'm going to be insatiable tonight."

Ken grinned at her, kissed her passionately and said. "That's the idea baby, keeping you on edge all night will make you cum that much harder when get home after dinner."

As Lisa turned to get ready for dinner, she quivered inside thinking of the incredible passion nights with Ken would really be like.

As Lisa went to the bathroom to get ready Ken shucked on his pants sweater and jumped into his shoes. When he finished, he sat down on the bed to wait for Lisa. Lisa came out a few minutes later and began putting on her makeup and brushing her hair in front of the mirror. Ken got a mischievous look on his face pulled out the remote control for the vibrator and turned it on while she was brushing her hair. Ken heard a buzzing noise and Lisa turned to look at him asking. "Did you turn on the vibrator?"

Ken nodded yes and Lisa picked up a wad of tissue saying. "It fell out into the toilet."

Ken got up and walked over to Lisa wrapping his arms around her middle saying. "Well that's okay baby, we will try again later." Then he nuzzled her neck and ear and ask. "Are you ready to go sweetheart."

Lisa turned in his arms and after kissing him sweetly said, "yes."

They walked hand in hand out of the room and to Ken's SUV, with Ken helping her over the ice. Ken drove his SUV to the restaurant and he found a parking place told her to wait until he could help her over the ice. Ken walked over to her door and helped her to stand on the ice in her high heels, the minute the Lisa was out of the car she purposefully took a few steps toward the restaurant. She swung her hand behind her in a silent plea for his hand to hold hers.

This time Lisa's nervousness about being seen was gone. She still glanced around the parking lot and interior of the restaurant, but she held tightly to Ken's hand. This time it was obvious she truly wanted to be with him

That little gesture meant a lot to Ken they walked over to the weave his fingers in with hers and they walked together to the restaurant. Just like lunch they both had a couple of margaritas Lisa having an appetizer for dinner and Ken having a steak. While dinner they sat tightly pressed against each other, feeling the warmth of the special person next to them. Both were caressing each other with their free hand under the table.

Conversation revolved around two people trying to get to know each other. How many people in their family, were parents still alive, conversation about religion and politics, with the occasional kiss thrown in. Very soon dinner was over Ken wrapped his arm around her as they walked out of the restaurant. Very soon they were back in the hotel room with their mouths fused together in a passionate kiss.

Their kiss escalated quickly soon they had stripped each other on their clothes. As Ken guided Lisa back the bed, she dropped in front of him and of up at him saying. "I want to taste you."

For Lisa this was something new. Yes, she had given oral sex before, but it was nothing she really wanted to do. With Ken she desperately wanted to have his cock her mouth and taste him. With the first she was addicted; she loved the way he tasted and the way he felt in her mouth. She wanted more and began to make love to his cock with her mouth.

For Ken this is also something new. While he loved giving oral sex, receiving it was a completely different story. Almost without exception every time a lover had taken his cock in her mouth, he had lost the erection he had because it felt so bad. With Lisa it was gentle, loving and incredibly erotic and for the first time in his life Ken knew what the fuss is all about.

He groaned and grabbed her head with both hands weaving his fingers in her hair. Lisa's buttery soft lips and tongue and loving attention she paid to his cock soon had Ken hard as a railroad spike. Ken couldn't take anymore and he pulled her off his cock and off her knees. As his lips descended to ravish hers, he noticed her eyes wild and glazed with passion.

He forced his tongue in her mouth in a ferocious kiss as he guided her to the bed as her back kept the mattress Ken was on top of her sliding his rock-hard cock into the soaking furnace between her legs. Both were hungry and desperate for each other, with their frantic lovemaking demonstrating their need for each other. It was hard, fast and deep with Lisa's wild glassy eyes showing her crazed need as she came almost as soon as Ken was buried inside her.

Ken continued his frenzied lovemaking by pounding hard and fast into Lisa as she came hysterically, clawing and pulling on his arms. The minute one climax would peak the next started to build and Lisa was on an orgasm roller coaster. Lisa was gasping loudly repeating the mantra. "Oh Baby, Oh Baby, God Oh Baby."

Lisa's eyes opened wide and crossed with her most intense cum yet and then suddenly she felt the vibrator again as Ken touched it to her clit. Lisa blasted into orbit as her massive cum went even higher with her legs quivering and whole body shaking. Ken felt her cunt clamp down on him and that was all it took to push him over the edge with his cum pouring inside her. He kept the vibrator on her clit and Lisa kept thrashing with her out of body orgasm, while Ken felt her pussy milking his cock.

Ken finally pulled the vibrator from her clit and Lisa slumped to the bed, still quivering from her incredible cum. Ken stayed inside her as he watched her face morph from ecstasy, to disbelief, to wonderment and finally love. When her eyes latched onto his, something deep inside passed between them and Ken felt as though he could feel her heart through her eyes. It felt as though Lisa's heart opened for him and he opened his for her.

They stayed quivering in each other's arms with their eyes communicating their suddenly deep feelings. Finally, Ken's lips descended to hers in a gentle, loving kiss that reaffirmed the feelings communicated through their eyes. Neither knew what to say, but both knew what they were feeling.

Ken rolled over pulling Lisa into his arms and as she looked at him, he could see her eyes glistening with emotion. She lay her head on his chest and snuggled into his arms. Ken felt her shiver with aftershocks of the deeply emotional joining of their body and hearts. Lisa kissed down his chest until she once again sucked his cock in her mouth. She wanted to taste their combined juices and it tasted sexy and wonderful.

Ken told her he would not be able to get hard again tonight, but she kept up her soft loving attention to his cock. Ken enjoyed the way she made love to him, but he wanted to taste her as well. He pulled her up so he could kiss her and in the moment before their lips met, he looked into her eyes. He saw so many things in her eyes lust, passion, feelings he couldn't distinguish, but mostly he saw love and he knew she was feeling the same things he was.

He was feeling it too, but both of them were scared to admit what was happening between them. It was too soon and too fast, but both knew something special was happening.

Ken kissed her head and then nibbled down to her ear and slowly made love to her ear and neck before whispering. "Let's watch a movie."

Lisa really didn't want to watch a movie, but if he kept his arms around her, she would do anything. So, she kissed his chest and said "Okay."

Lisa tilted her face towards Ken and when he saw the look of anticipation on her face he couldn't resist. Her lips slammed together in a deep tonsil tickling kiss, with both their tongues deep in each other's mouths. The kiss went on and on until both gasping for breath. Her lips only parted long enough to catch their breath and then they were back together merged in a soft and loving kiss.

Ken got up and pulled a table close to the bed where he set his laptop up, plugged in his movie hard drive and selected an old Cary Grant comedy called "Operation Petticoat". He started the movie and then jumped back into bed where Lisa immediately snuggled into his arms. Ken wrapped his arms around her and with Lisa's head on his chest they started watching the movie.

During slow periods in the movie they would kiss and caress each other lovingly. Lisa felt blissfully exhausted as she relaxed into Ken's arms. She had more orgasms in the last eight hours than she could remember having the entire decade. Soon Ken felt Lisa begin to twitch in his arms as he felt her fall asleep in his arms.

He tried to gently roll her under the covers, but she woke up. Both knew it was time for rest and Ken stopped the movie while Lisa ran to the bathroom. They both took care of their pre-bed routine's and soon they were both were happily ensconced under the covers in each other's arms. Within a minute Ken felt Lisa begin to twitch again as sleep claimed her. It took Ken little bit longer to fall asleep because he was marveling at this incredible woman in his arms.

The early morning light shining in the window woke Ken with his nose buried in the sweet smell of Lisa's hair. His arms slid it around her waist and cupped her breasts in his hands. As he began to play with her nipples, he felt Lisa come awake and press her firm ass against his already hard cock. Ken began to nuzzled her neck and then lick her ear sending shivers down Lisa's body. Almost immediately Lisa felt her body respond and her pussy was wet yearning for him to fill her.

She twisted in his arms and pushed Ken onto his back as she climbed on top of him. She felt the lips of her pussy wrap around his cock and she teased herself as she felt his cock sliding through her pussy lips. The feeling was incredible, but Lisa wanted to tease herself even more and she slid down his body softly taking his cock in her mouth. As she slowly, softly and sensuously made love to his cock with her mouth, she heard Ken gasp erotically. His reaction only made her try that much harder and soon he was pulling her up his chest.

Almost simultaneously his lips hungrily captured hers and his engorged cock speared her pussy. The dual assault sent a sudden rush of crazy passion through Lisa's body. As his cock slid inside her and pressed hard against her cervix Lisa felt a sudden cum claim her. Just like yesterday his cock seemed to touch every erotic nerve in her cunt and the exquisite agony took her breath away. Lisa fell forward on his chest as she quivered then she lifted her hips and slammed his cock back deep inside her. Within a few strokes her beautiful euphoria once again had her in its grip with her eyes crossed and her mouth in a slack-jawed moan.

Watching this beautiful woman go erotically crazy on top of him make Ken feel like a God. He wrapped her in his arms and rolled over until he was on top of her. He pressed her legs back against her breasts and began to drive hard, fast and deep inside her. Lisa began to spasm almost immediately with orgasms coming every few seconds. Lisa felt a wave after wave of incredible bliss rocking her body and soon the whole world faded away.

Her eyes stared unseeing into Ken's, as her hands held onto his arms for support. Her legs quivered and shook unable to control themselves as her greedy, rippling pussy seem to be in control of her body. Lisa couldn't remember the last time she had felt anything like this she felt her body being buffeted on a sea of bliss.

For Ken, Lisa's wild erotic display, plus the contractions of her rippling pussy had him rapidly approaching his own orgasm. As Lisa's screams reached a crescendo Ken buried his cock deep inside her and began to fire his ropes of cum against her cervix. He bellowed loudly as he came hard enough to curl his toes, Lisa's toes curled as well as she was immersed in her own orgasmic bliss.

As the blissful cloud cleared, they found themselves staring into each other's eyes. The wild lovemaking had been a catharsis and both felt emotional purity in each other's eyes. Their looks were deep, loving and pure, full of an emotion neither was willing to admit was happening. Ken's lips descended gently kissing Lisa with their tongues playfully and softly dueling. They continued to stare at each other, touch and kiss until Ken whispered, "I could wake up like this every morning."

Lisa was thinking the same as she smiled her mischievous smile. Then she whispered, "Me too."

As Ken rolled off of her, Lisa jumped from the bed stating that she had to go to the bathroom. While she was gone Ken stared at the ceiling thinking about what this weekend meant. They had come here to enjoy a secret getaway not to fall in love, but that's what had happened.

Lisa was in the bathroom contemplating the same thing. The sex had been incredible and beyond her wildest expectations, but something else that happened that she hadn't counted on. She felt him enter her heart and she felt herself falling in love with Ken. She was scared, was this real and did he feel the same? She felt more emotionally and physically satisfied than she had in a long time. This Tuesday with Ken was way more than she ever counted on and it scared her how intense her feelings were. She put her feelings behind her and left the bathroom.