Lisa's Awakening

Story Info
Uptight woman opens up to her Co-workers.
1k words
3.7
58.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

27-year-old Lisa sighed, and put her head in her hands, as she wondered again why she had come. She was still wearing the prim, smart, dark-blue suit that she had worn to work that day, she was wearing little makeup, and her long, dark-red hair was up, in a professional looking hairstyle. All around her, her work colleagues were dancing and just generally having a good time, at their annual party, while she, the workaholic ice-queen of the office, was dying to go home and get on with her work. But she had come, and had promised herself that she would stay an hour, no matter what, and Lisa Merrick wasn't exactly the kind of girl to go back on a promise, even one she'd only made to herself. She glanced at her watch - 9:07 - she'd been there less than 10 minutes. A work colleague, called Jack, came stumbling by happily, and shouted to her, "Hey, Lisa. Good to see you. Why you just sitting there? Go and get a drink and stop being such a boring cow." Lisa glared at him, and he slunk off, to be drunk somewhere with people that would be pleased to see him. 'But,' she reasoned with herself, 'it might make the hour go quicker.' So she reluctantly walked over to the table of alcohol, and poured herself a glass of a very little vodka and a lot of orange juice.

"Hey, who's that cute little red-head dancing with Marc?" Chris, another worker, had just arrived a the party, and it was around 11pm.

Jack grinned. "That cute little red-head is apparently a drunk version of Lisa Merrick."

"No way!" Lisa's hair had tumbled down, and was loose about her shoulders, her skirt had ridden up to show that she was wearing stockings, and the buttons on her blouse were not done up quite as far as they had been originally. Her jacket had been long-ago discarded, and she looked exactly like the way she was acting - a free and easy young woman, out for a good time, as opposed to the smart and cold woman she usually was. As the song ended, she walked over to Chris and Jack, laughing.

"Hey there you too. Chris! How are you doing?" She hugged him, and he smiled, amused at her drunkeness.

"Hi Lisa. I'm good thanks. And yourself?"

"Oh, I'm just great, as always. OK, got to go, see you later." Just as she was about to walk off in another direction, Jack caught her arm.

"Hey, Lisa. A group of us are going back to mine later. You want to come?"

"Yeah, sure. Sounds fun. Bye." She ran off to talk to another group of people, all just as drunk as she was.

A couple of hours later, she was sitting in a small room with five of her male co-workers, none of whom were so drunk that they didn't realise how unlike herself Lisa was. Everyone else was either asleep in another room, home, or paired off. There were at least six empty bottles which seemed to have held various kinds of spirits before hand. Jack came back in the room carrying a bottle half-full of cherry-brandy. "OK, this is the next one. You know the rules. We each drink a shot until you can't any more, and the winner is the one still in. God, this is going to cost me a fortune."

Lisa grinned wickedly. "Hey, I've got a better idea. How about," and she reached over and picked up an empty bottle, "we spin this, and whoever it lands on, takes off some clothes and drink a shot of cherry brandy. And if not, you have to drink three shots of that disgusting stuff no one could take."

"No way, I'm not taking off my boxers."

"Oh come on, you wimp. Look at me." Lisa was, by now, wearing nothing but a thong.

"We already are." Everyone laughed. "I'm still not taking my boxers off."

"Fine, have a cushion then." She chucked a cushion to Lee, and he covered himself with it. Lisa cheered.

"Oh God, remind me to wash that cushion cover." There was a pause. "Or just to burn it."

Jack slid two fingers into her dripping pussy, and her breathing came harder and faster, as he thrust in and out. She was kissing Chris passionately as Jack got to work, and she could feel her orgasm slowly building up inside her. Marc and Lee moved over and Marc stroked her throbbing clit with his tongue, and Lee rammed his fingers inside her. Lisa moved her hips in time with Lee's movements, and moved her mouth on Peter's hard swollen cock. Lisa's breathing was even heavier, and she could finally hold it in no longer. She screamed in pleasure, as her orgasm came strong. "Oh my God!" She lay back in the chair gasping in ecstacy, as the men continued their work. She took Peter's cock deeper into her throat, and he moaned in pleasure. He pulled out of her mouth, and Lee and Marc moved away, as he pushed himself inside her. She was moaning in rapture and he ran himself into her, over and over. He closed his eyes, and started groaning himself, as he emptied his load into her pulsating pussy.

After what could have been hours later to Lisa, she was now in a permanent state of orgasm, as each man drove into her over and over. She gripped the back of the armchair to steady herself as she closed her eyes in a state of elated bliss. Finally, they stopped, and Lisa closed her eyes, panting with exhaustion and exhilaration, and soon fell asleep.

The next day, she woke up naked, and in an unfamiliar room. She looked around, and slowly the night before came back to her. She got up to find her clothes, and quickly sat back down as she realised her headache. Eventually she got up and got dressed, thanking God it was Saturday, and that no one from the party seemed to be up yet. She climbed into her car, ignoring the hammers inside her head, and drove off, praying that no one would remember her exploits. Jack watched her drive off, and then looked down at the video tape in his hand. He took a pen, and, smiling, wrote on it, "Lisa, Saturday 28th September '02"