Lisa's Awakening Ch. 1

Story Info
Lisa plays truth or dare with her cousin.
2.5k words
4.2
152.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

s story, and every story in this series are true stories about my ex girlfriend who I turned from a naive virgin to a daring nympho. During our first few years together, I talked her into masturbating on video, having a threesome with one of my friends, and experimenting with another girl, but what I eventually got her to do was much better and much more daring, experiment with her family. These are her stories, told as she told me, and they are all true.

------------------------------------------------

Last summer I got into the habit of going to a karaoke bar on a weekly basis with my cousins and sometimes my aunt. The bar was about an hour away from the apartment that I shared with my boyfriend, but he hated karaoke and my cousins loved it, so he didn't mind that I would spend one or two nights a week at either my cousin's or mother's house because both were less than ten minutes from the bar. He also didn't mind because he had been filling my head for a few years about trying stuff with my cousins, my older sister, and even my mother (all of which I initially found sickening), and he thought this may be a way for me to attempt his hornball thoughts.

The "usuals" that went to the bar every week were myself, my cousin Ray and his sister Cindy. Ray is a small guy, in fact he isn't much taller than me and I am five feet even. I wouldn't call him a hot guy, but he is pretty good looking despite his size, and keeps himself in shape. He looks a little young for his age, twenty two, which also gives him a cuteness I always tease him about. Cindy is a year younger than Ray, with curly black hair, very pretty blue eyes, and despite her very flat chest, has a very nice body. She is actually taller than either Ray or I, but oh well, I have never minded being short.

Cindy was always trying to pick up on the guys at the bar, all of whom I thought were disgusting. She had just recently turned 21 though, so I understood that the "bar scene" was new to her and she couldn't help herself. One night she decided to leave the bar early since one of her "friends" asked if she wanted to go to another bar across town, so me and Ray ended up staying the rest of the night ourselves, and he drove me back to his house in his truck. When we got back to the house no one was awake, so we decided to raid the liquor cabinet and bring some drinks up to his room to hang out for a while.

I ran to the bathroom real quick to get out of the clothes I wore to the bar and change into what I was going to sleep in. I took my light blue pajamas out of my bag and slipped into them. They are just a set of baggy cotton short and a normal fitting top. I took my bra off too, since I had it on all day and it was getting a bit uncomfortable. After I packed up my bag with my dirty clothes I walked across the hall to his room.

After about an hour of talking, laughing and drinking, we were both pretty buzzed, but not really tired. "I feel like I'm at camp or something," he said. "We should play some games or something." "Like what?" I said. "I don't know, if we had more people we could play some cool drinking games, how about something like truth or dare?" I really didn't know how I felt about playing truth or dare with my cousin. The few times I played it with my boyfriend and some other people it ended up getting very sexual, but I figured with my cousin it would just be some dumb pranks we had to play or some questions about embarrassing shit that happened to us, so I figured "What the hell."

The game started off as I had figured. We revealed high school crushes, and innocent stuff like that, then about 6 turns in, it started to turn in the direction that I was worried about.

"Truth or dare?" he said. "Truth." "How often do you and Sean have sex?"

"What,, I'm not getting into that with you, that's none of your business!"

"Ok, then you'll have to do a dare, and I promise I will make it something that you really wouldn't want to do!"

"Like what?" I said. "I'll make you go into my parents room, get naked, and crawl under the sheets with them." As he said this he just started dying laughing then got a serious look on his face and said "your choice answer or wake up the folks with their drunken niece under the sheets"

Knowing I only had one choice here I answered his question, "We have sex pretty much every day, but the day after I go back from staying up here we usually do it a few times since we haven't seen each other in a day or two"

"Holy shit,, you guys get that horny from just a day apart, wow!"

"Ok, your turn, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said.

"I know you don't have a girlfriend right now, when's the last time you had sex?"

He told me that he had sex a few weeks ago with one of his ex girlfriends. Then he started getting into the detail of what happened and I stopped him saying that I didn't want to here about his dirty little tales and that I just wanted to get back at him for asking about my sex life. I figured that if I answered truth again next time that he would ask me something that I really didn't want to answer, so before he even got truth or dare out of his mouth I blurted out "I'm doing a dare this time."

"Ok, you have to take your panties off without taking your pajama shorts down at all!"

"What! You're crazy, there is no way you're gonna get me to do that. I'm not taking my panties off in front of you."

"I'm not gonna see anything, I just saw one of my friends do it before and I wanted to see if you could accomplish the same feet. Besides, if you refuse the game will be over and you'll be shut off and sent to bed!"

I thought about it for a minute and figured there was no way he was gonna see anything, and I really didn't want to go to bed, so again, I figured "What the hell"

I reached up my loose shorts from my leg and grabbed the right side of my panties with my left hand and pulled them halfway down my right thigh. At this point I realized this was going to be tougher than I thought, especially in my state, so I laid back on his bed and grabbed my exposed panties again, this time with my right hand, and with my left I held onto the waistline of my shorts. I had to lift my right leg in the air, bend my knee and really pull on my panty strap. As it was passing by my knee I finally realized that with how baggy my shorts were, and the fact that they had ridden up to the top of right thigh, Ray, who was sitting at the foot of his bed, could probably see right up my shorts to my pussy. I immediately sat up, and when I did I could see a smug smile on his face which confirmed my suspicions. I was really embarrassed, then I felt a little mad, then I actually felt a little excited. I actually got a little tingly thinking that my cousin just got a glimpse of my shaved pussy. I don't know if it was the danger of the situation, that I wasn't supposed to feel that way, or if it was the constant incestuous suggestions of my boyfriend, or if it was just the alcohol, but something flicked a switch in my head, and I just got really horny and carefree. I stood up, reached up my shorts and pulled down my panties over my left leg and let them fall on the floor.

With a smile of accomplishment I winked at him and said, "Your turn, but you don't get to choose, you have to do a dare with that shit I just did! Hmmmm, let me think, ok, you have to strip to your boxers and do 20 push ups! You aren't going to have me do what I just did then let you get off without at least some disrobing!"

I tried to make it seem like I just wanted to get back at him, but I really just wanted to see his body. As he took off his shirt and jeans I realized just how nice of a body he had. I hadn't seen him without a shirt on since we were both like 15 at our grandparents pool. He didn't have huge muscles or anything, but he was very cut with a nice six pack stomach. As he was doing his pushups his shoulder and arms muscles were contracting, and I felt my pussy get tingly and wet. I was really getting horny looking at him, but I tried to calm myself down thinking that he could really just be playing around and if I let on that I was having dirty thoughts I could really fuck up our relationship as cousins. When he was finished though he made me feel more comfortable about my wantings.

"Ok, same deal...you have to do a dare," he said. "I want you to play the entire rest of the game topless!"

I surprised myself when I immediately grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly lifted it above my head and threw it on his ground. At first he just sat across from me staring in amazement. I don't think he expected me to actually do it! He sat silent staring at my pair of full B's. I could feel my nipples hardening with his stare and the now slightly cooler temperature.

"Wow, not to be rude or anything, but you've got incredible tits. Perfect size, not too big, not too small, and firm as hell." He just shook his head in amazement and if I wasn't mistaken I though I saw a bit of a twitch in his boxers out of the corner of my eye.

I had some twitching of my own going on, I could feel that my pussy was soaking wet, and the muscles in my vagina were contracting as in my mind all I could think of was how bad I wanted my cousins dick. I hadn't been this horny since the night I lost my virginity, probably because of how new these feelings were too me.

"Well, if I'm gonna play the whole rest of this game topless, I might as well get something out of this,, I dare you to suck on one of my nipples for 15 seconds!" As I said this I could tell that Ray was feeling what I was. While leaning into my chest he looked up at me for a second and just gave me those "I wanna fuck the shit out of you" looks. His lips parted and he took my right nipple and a large area around it into his mouth. He kissed it slowly, with his tongue licking the underside of my nipple. As he rolled his tongue around my erect nipple I felt pins and needles roll down my back, and I felt a numbing warmness in my crotch.

I caressed the back of his head as he sucked and nibbled on my tits,, and I regained myself for a minute and told his that his 15 seconds was over a while ago. I wanted to bad just to jump his bones right there, but I had to tease him a bit, it's all part of the fun.

We sat Indian style facing each other, only a few inches apart. His dare came to me as music to my ears. "You have to rub my dick for 30 seconds."

"How, do you want me to do it over or under your boxers?" I just thought, please say under, please say under. "First over, then under"

I reached over to his crotch and slowly started to roll my hands over his bulge. I could feel that he was a pretty good size, actually a little bigger than my boyfriend. He closed his eyes and let out a moan and I gently caressed his package over his boxers. Then I took my hands and slid them up his legs and under his boxers. As they slid up, I first felt his balls. I let my fingertips on both hands lightly tease his balls in little circles. He jumped a bit as I did this then let out another little sigh. I filled up my left hand with his sack and began to lightly squeeze it, and I brought my right hand up the entire length of his rock hard shaft and began to caress up and down. He was definitely bigger than Sean.

I closed my eyes as I rubbed his cock, imagining how this would feel inside of me, and praying that he would want it inside of me. Then I felt his hands rest on my milky white, smooth thighs. He slowly brought them up my legs, and they disappeared under my shorts. As his fingertips came close to the very tops of my thighs I thought I was going to cum right there, I was much more sensitive than normal. His thumbs began to trace my hairless outer lips, sending shivers through my entire body. With his left and resting on my thigh her turned his right hand over and began to trace my slit with one of his fingers. My entire pussy was soaking and he was able to slide some of that moisture up to my clit.

As I continued to jack off my cousin, his now wet fingers rolled in firm circles over my engorged clit. I could feel myself beginning to cum, and I couldn't believe that this was happening. I opened my eyes for a minute and locked eyes with Ray, and we both leaned forward and starts kissing passionately. This sent me over the edge and I just started cumming like I hadn't in a long time. I was moaning so hard with our lips locked together, and it's probably a good thing, because I know his parents would have heard me if his tongue wasn't darting into my mouth.

I could feel a little precum on the top of my hand, so I slowed down, I wasn't done with this cock at all. But just as I slowed down, we could hear someone coming up the stairs. It had to be Cindy. We scrambled to get dressed and although I did have a fantastic orgasm, I wanted a lot more. And I knew I was gonna get it that night, come hell or high water.