Lisa's Business Trip

Story Info
Business trip playmates.
1.4k words
3.95
79.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

I am a 34 year old swinging wife with a wonderful husband that loves to share me. Thankfully that includes when I'm out of town, but I must tell him all about it. Physically I'm 5'4", 119, 32D, a well proportioned bubble butt, bleach blond, dark hairy bush and most guys rate me as an 8, hubby thinks I'm a 10. I love attention and enjoy showing off. My sexy wardrobe makes showing off easy so I never lack the attention I love.

Recently I had to go to a business convention in New York. I booked a very nice hotel suite not far from the convention site. This gave me some amount of privacy from my business associates. I checked in at about 4:00 PM, Sunday and went to a nearby restaurant for a light dinner. At about 8:30 PM I put on a form fitting red dress, white thigh highs and 5 inch red heels with an ankle strap and made my way down to the hotel bar. I found a table with a good view of the bar and ordered a drink. When the waitress brought my drink she asked if I would accept the drink compliments of the gentleman at the end of the bar. I checked him out and smiled in his direction and told the waitress I would but only if he came over and introduced himself. She gave me smile and said she would relay the message.

He came over an introduced himself as John and said he was meeting 2 friends in a little while. I invited him to join me, until his friends arrived. For the record John was a very attractive black man. Our conversation flowed very freely and I just loved how complimentary he was. Before we knew it his friends Ted and Jermaine arrived and I took it upon myself to ask them to join us. The three of them had played basketball together in college and were now businessmen in New York. We enjoyed another round of drinks and conversation until John asked if I would care to dance. I accepted and the song turned out to be a nice slow one. He was an excellent dancer and I made sure I was real close. I guess my closeness got to him as I felt a very nice hard on up against me. I smiled up at him and said "thanks for the compliment". He smiled back at me and told me it was his pleasure. The next song was fast and we got plenty of looks as we dirty danced.

Both of his friends wanted to dance so one after the other I danced with the guys for about the next hour. When I returned from the ladies room I saw the guys talking and it was obvious they were trying to decide which two left so someone had a chance with me. I sat down and made sure my wedding ring caught their eyes. Jermaine asked if I was married and I told him I was, but that we were open minded swingers. Then I laid the bomb on them. I told them I gathered from the way the conversation ended when I came back from the ladies room that they were trying to decide who was going to leave so that one of them had a chance to score. They were embarrassed but laughed. Then I told them I thought they were all very attractive and if they didn't mind I'd love to invite them all up to my room for some intimate fun. After that the tab was paid and we were on our way upstairs.

My room was on the 8th floor so the kissing and fondling began on the ride up. As I kissed one the other 2 were playing with my tits and my dress was up over my ass, it didn't have far to go to get there. I was also getting some real feels of the cocks I would be enjoying. When we arrived at my floor we straightened up and went down the hall to my room. On the way to the room we were passed in the hall by a woman about 30 and I don't know if her look was because she was jealous or disgusted. I do know she had no doubt as to what I was about to do.

Once in the room things progressed quickly as the guys wasted no time getting me out of my dress. I in turn was working on belts and zippers to free those big cocks I wanted to suck. As soon as the last of the clothing was off I was on my knees and sucked and played with the beautiful cocks in front of me. My pussy was very wet and the guys were very excited. Being a real cum slut I looked up at Jermaine and asked him if he would please cum in my mouth. Then I really started sucking in earnest and got the reward I wanted so much. I teased the guys showing them the cum before I swallowed and then went back to sucking the next cock. John said he loved the way I sucked him but he wanted to fuck me so we moved on to the bed and I guided his cock into me. He took his time and stroked me real deep and I kept telling him how good his cock felt. I was in the throes of an orgasm and my pussy contracted on his cock and he went over the edge and filled me with his cum. It was so good. I didn't get much rest because as soon as John got off me Ted was there to take his place. Ted was bigger than the others by a little but with my pussy full of cum he slid right in. His pace was much faster than John's and it wasn't long before he said he was about to cum. I quickly told him I wanted it in my mouth and he pulled out and moved to my face and I gobbled up my second load of the night. When he finished Cumming and it was a lot, I sucked his cock until it was totally clean. I had planned on company, just didn't know it would be three guys, so I had some wine set out. John opened the wine and we took a break and sipped our wine and I went and cleaned myself up.

During the break they were very interested in hearing about my life as a swinger. I told them my husband was a stud that always satisfied me but both of us loved the excitement of fucking others. That I was lucky because I loved to be a real slut and have lots of guys wanting me and he got very excited seeing me pleasure lots of other guys. The best part was he could only watch so long before he had to do me too. I told them that as soon as they left I would be calling him and telling him everything we had done. This conversation had my juices flowing again and I leaned over and started sucking Ted's cock again. I was so glad he responded so quickly and I climbed on top of his big black cock and proceeded to ride him. Not wanting to leave anyone out I invited one of them to fuck me in the ass as I rode Ted. Jermaine seized the opportunity and after some gentle intrusion we got into a very nice rhythm. John watched for a few moments and then got on the bed and fed me his cock to suck on. I was air tight and loved every second. It took awhile but all three guys treated me to another load of cum.

It was getting late so the guys got dressed and thanked me for a wonderful evening and tried to set up another get together the next evening. I told them not to take it personally but as good as they were and as much as I had enjoyed myself, the thrill of pleasuring new cocks would prevent that from happening. I did give them my phone number and email address so we could meet again sometime if they were to come to Florida. They all kissed me good bye, thanked me and left. As soon as they were gone I called Bill and told him about my night's adventure. Both of us got off on the excitement before we said good night and hung up.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers