Lisa's Early Days

Story Info
How we got started.
2.1k words
4.16
39.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

I have read all of the comments attached to Lisa's stories and I'd like to set the record straight. I've asked her to preface her next story with this comment. I am not a cuckold. I am very much a voyeur and have some exhibitionist's tendencies. I truly enjoy watching my beautiful wife being a slut, the voyeur in me. I also enjoy showing off my wife, because it excites me and I know it excites her.

I met Lisa at a swinger's party so right from the beginning we knew what each other liked sexually. The truth is I feel in love with her the very first night. I couldn't get her out of my mind. When we started spending time together we were both honest about what our likes were. We both admitted we wanted a good personal relationship, but knew we would each have difficulty being faithful to just one person. Having this understanding up front made our decision making quite easy. We decided to give it a try and see how we would deal with each of us playing with others. Needless to say it worked quite well. What has really made things almost perfect is we both truly like and love each other and we don't let a day go by that we don't let each other know how special they are to us.

After an introduction like that I thought I'd tell you about one of our early adventures. After testing the waters at the swingers club a few times we decided it was time to take the next step. We really didn't have a game plan but decided to take a trip to Key West. We got there Friday evening and checked into a local motel. It had been a long day so we decided we would get something to eat and then go back to the motel and relax in the hot tub and pool area. Before going to the pool we fixed our drinks and I put on the tiniest bikini I owned. It was unlined white material so it was see thru when wet. It barely covered my nipples and the triangle covering my pussy was only about 2 ½ inches wide at the widest part. About an inch of my pubic hair was exposed over the top. It was as if I didn't have anything on. When Bill saw the outfit he got an instant woody so I knew it was hot. Just before we went out he kissed me and told me to have fun and how much he liked showing me off.

We found a couple of lounge chairs and settled in. The only other people at the pool were five guys probably in their late twenties. They were playing around in the water as they drank beer. It excited me that their activity stopped as I walked out so they could check me out. Bill suggested I test the water temperature, I knew what his real motive was. So I made my way to the pool's edge and before putting my foot in I asked the guys how the water was. They responded it was warm so I made my way to the end where the steps were and started to go in. When I got wet to a bit above my waist I sank down into the water getting all but my head wet. When I stood up it was obvious from the looks I was getting my bikini was see thru. Being a tease I told the guys I usually bathed nude so I hoped I wasn't offending them. They assured me they were not offended and loved the view. For the next ½ hour we stayed in the pool and shared conversation. Bill had joined us and the guys told him what a hot woman he had. He jokingly told them he knew but they had no idea just how hot I was. Hearing this excited me even more than I already was.

After a while we got out of the pool and took our drinks over to the hot tub. I asked the guys if they cared to join us and they all came. At first I just sat on the edge with my legs slightly apart so they could get a glimpse of my pussy. After a short while I slid into the hot tub and moved to sit on Bill's lap. He almost immediately started playing with my tits. It felt so good I moaned showing my pleasure. Then Bill told me that I should at least show the guys the tits I'd been teasing them with all night. He then undid my bikini top and set the puppies free. Taking his hint I moved around the tub and let each of the guys get a good look and encouraged them to play with them. Before any of them actually touched them they looked to Bill for permission. He told them to enjoy. By the time they had all played with my tits I was getting super horny so I started searching out their cocks. So that they knew Bill was aware of what I was doing I told him about the very nice woody I had just found. Then I reached into another suit and found another one. I laughingly told Bill I liked this hot tub because it had lots of woodies. He laughed and told me to have fun.

When my excitement got the better of me I pulled the suit of one of the guys down and told him to sit on the edge. Once he was seated I moved in front of him and asked if I could suck his cock. When Bill nodded Ok he said hell yes. I was in heaven sucking on someone I had just met with an audience and the man I loved watching. I made a big production out of this blow job making noises and doing my best to take his whole cock down my throat. When he started to cum I made sure they heard my excited moans of pleasure and worked hard to get every drop. When his cock started to shrink I let him free and let them see me swallow his load. I thanked him and then told the others I was still hungry. The first guy to get on the edge had a very nice cock. As I played with his cock I looked at Bill and asked if he thought I could get all of this cock in my mouth. He smiled at me and told me that a slut like me should not have any problem doing just that. Then I went to work on this new cock. This guy was so excited I had him cumming in my mouth in about five minutes. I proudly swallowed his load and thanked him. Then I told them that I thought we should move this party to our room because I needed to get fucked. Bill agreed and we led the way to our room.

When we got to the room I went into the bathroom and freshened myself and left the bikini bottom hanging on the shower. Returning to the room I lay down and asked if someone would please eat me. As soon as I was flat and my legs spread I had a head between them and a tongue in my pussy. This guy was good and in just a few minutes he had me cumming. As the sensation lessened I pulled him up toward me and guided his cock into my pussy. Being a show off I made sure they all knew how much I was enjoying this fucking. After about 5 minutes of hard fucking he filled my pussy with his cum and made me cum again. As he got off me Bill asserted himself and told the guys he couldn't hold off anymore and he was next. His cock was already hard but I took it in my mouth any way. I think the guys were surprised at the size of his cock; it is big 10.5 and thick. Then he mounted me missionary and began thrusting himself into me. Then he started calling me his slut and had me tell them how much I was enjoying their cocks. Between his cock and this talk I began an absolutely wonderful orgasm. My whole body shook and at the height of my cum he filled my pussy with his seed. We lay there motionless for a couple moments and he kissed me and told me what an incredible woman I was. I needed a break so as I got up I told the guys so but assured them I would do them all before the night was over.

After a short break and a drink I was back to entertaining the guys. I got fucked 4 more times and had two guys fuck my ass and I got at least 5 more loads in my mouth. It was a great night. At about 2:00 AM the guys left and we all said we looked forward to meeting up later that day. When they were gone Bill and I cleaned up and snuggled up to one another in bed. I was thrilled with all of the sex I had but when he told me how excited he got watching me it made it even better. He told me how proud he was to have me with him and that he loved me more than words could say. To me that added up to an almost perfect evening.

It was noon before we had gotten up and got ready to go into town. In that this was our sexual stimulus weekend Bill convinced me to wear a scandalously short jean skirt, we tailored it just before I put it on, a pink bikini top that revealed most of my bust and a pair of 4" fuck me heels. When I completed dressing I asked his opinion and between the words you look very slutty and the woody he was sporting I knew I had the look I wanted. In town I got lots of looks from guys and several compliments and I also got some dirty looks from some of the women. Dirty looks from women mean that you look threatening so I like getting them. During the course of the afternoon we stopped for drinks at 3 different bars and I flashed my pussy several times. Each time I looked right at them and smiled letting them know it was not an accident. We found the bar we wanted come back to tonight and we left to get something to eat.

When we got back to the motel we fixed a couple drinks and went and sat out at the pool. The guys from last night were there but there were 3 couples that had checked in while we were out. The guys introduced us and we got into a conversation with them. At some point one of the girls quietly asked if I was the girl from last night. I told her I was and she told me I made a very big impression. As the conversation went on I learned that all three couples were swingers that met here a couple of times a year to party. They would go out to the bar and bring back their prey. I told her we had the same plan so maybe we should all go together. The rest agreed so it was set. Shirley the one I first talked with said her night would be complete if she could spend some time with my husband. I told her he was a push over so she should go for whatever she wanted. Before we went our separate ways to get ready she pulled me aside and said that from the looks of his swim trucks it looks like he is well hung. When I whispered his size in her ear she pulled me to her, kissed me and thanked me. I told her it was my pleasure.

That night things went pretty much as planned. We ended the evening with 4 single girls and two more guys joining us at the motel. Activity was spread across 6 rooms and everyone seemed to have fun. Bill enjoyed his night having fucked 4 of the girls and I don't know how many I did but they were all good and I enjoyed myself.

Sunday we packed up, our good bye's and drove home. The ride was very relaxed and we talked about the weekend and how much we enjoyed it. Bill then made it even better when he told me that as much as he enjoyed the new playmates he loved the one next to him more than he had words to describe. So for those of you that have asked how to get your partner involved the answer is simple. Don't be pushy, make sure she knows no one can take her place in your heart and don't get upset when she enjoys herself.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers