Lisa's Ghost

Story Info
Hannah inherits more than a house.
1.2k words
4.02
53k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HannahL
HannahL
3 Followers

Lisa White Feather set the bag she had been carrying down on the sidewalk in front of the ancient house she had inherited from her grandfather. The house was actually an old whorehouse from the 1800's.

She reached into the pocket of her skintight jeans and pulled out the key. Lisa normally stayed as far away from old houses. She hated them. But she had her reasons.

Actually, she thought as she unlocked the door, it wasn't the house it was what haunted them. At the age of 7 she had been struck by lighting. The doctors had said she was fine, but that night she gained an incredible ability. She could see ghosts.

Lisa sneezed loudly as the dust stirred by her footsteps filled the air. Looking up at the vaulted ceiling and double staircases. Her plan was to fix up the house and sell it as quickly as she could. Since it was late Lisa turned on the lights and slowly started up the stairs, her d-cup breasts bouncing gently.

She entered a long corridor with 9 doors on each side. The first door had "Ladies" carved into the wood. The one directly across from that was labeled "Men". Tiredly she began opening doors. The 1st room she looked in was pink, in fact it reminded her of… well she wouldn't go there, the head board actually had a couple 69ing carved on it. Laughing she went to the next door. The next room was purple, thinking she might be able to tolerate this for a night, that is, until she saw the bed knobs. They were shaped like dicks! Complete with balls, there were big ones, short ones, thick ones, and thin ones.

She felt her pussy start to get damp. Walking she opened the next door. Yuck, yellow. She shut the door and quickly walked to the next room. Blue silk and sapphire colored velvet covered the room, though not gaudily like the other rooms. She stepped inside and glanced at her watch. 12:07. God she was tired. Kicking off her shoes, she felt cool air caress her tummy as she pulled off her t-shirt.

She glanced up and gasped. The room was suddenly freezing. Her nipples hardened. Sitting on the window seat was the hottest guy she had ever seen. Obviously part Native American, his long raven hair pulled into a tight braid at the nap of his neck. His long legs stretched out in front of him. He was tall, all least 6' 4". He was heavily muscled. She skimmed his body with her eyes and saw he was partly aroused. Lisa also saw the faint glow around his sexy body. He was a goddamn ghost.

Angry that her privacy was once again being invaded, she defiantly moaned, as if it was a great pleasure to be getting undressed. Using her one advantage, he didn't know she could see him. Lisa unzipped her jeans and slipped them down her hips, her silky G-string slowly coming into his view. Sighing, she straightened and traced along the cups off her matching bra with a fingertip. Finally she made to unhook her bra and stopped. Turning her back to him she bent over and unzipped her backpack and pulled out her freesia-scented lotion. Glancing at him between her legs, she saw his now visibly tented pants. Biting back a smile she stood and stripped. The guy finally moaned.

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and began to spread the lotion on her now aroused body. The lotions sweet scent filled the air and he leaned forward slightly. Finished with her arms she worked across her chest and over her nipples, down her tummy till her fingers brushed her curls. Smiling she spread her legs and smoothed the lotion down her legs, then up again. Finished, she laid back and spread her legs and parted her folds, Lisa gently spread her juices up and around her clit, moaning. Seeing him move to the edge of his seat she stood walked over and slapped him. Hard. He sprawled across the floor in shock. "What the hell?"

"How dare you? I can't believe you, sitting there watching me." She crossed her arms under her voluptuous breasts.

"You can see me?" His mouth hung open.

"Yes. Any gentleman would have left the room." She stomped her foot.

Standing up he looked her up and down. Slowly, and said "Or helped you." Pulling her close her gently kissed her. Lisa whimpered and wrapped her arms around her neck. Parting her lips, he plunged his tongue in her mouth tasting her. Lisa felt his hands slip up her sides and over her breasts. "I can't, not umm… with uh! Out knowing your name. OHH!" His lips slipped down her neck and onto her straining nipple.

"Rafe." He growled as he swept into his arms and onto the bed.

"Rafe." She rolled the name around on her tongue.

"Yours?" Her hand found his rock hard cock in his pants. Quickly she unbuttoned them and he sprang forward into her soft hands. He was huge, easily 9 inches long and 6 inches around. He groaned and pushed into her hand.

Kissing her breast a little hard and she knew there was going to be a hickey there. He worked her way down over her tummy and spread her legs. When her folds parted. Rafe leaned down and licked her clit. She squirmed and worked her fingers into his braid. Sliding his tongue along her slit and gently eased it just inside.

He slid two fingers deep and then moved his mouth to her clit. Sucking, he finger fucked her until her hips humped at him and her juices coated his entire hand.

"Wait." She moved so he had no choice but to lie on his back. Rafe watched in fascination as she licked around the tip of his cock then sucked it hard in her mouth. Gradually she pulled his huge length in until she was deep throating his entire huge cock. Murmuring around him She said "Cum for me. I want to taste you."

She began bobbing up and down on his engorged length. Rafe groaned and threaded his fingers through her hair, feeling brush against his thighs. Feeling the pressure begin to build he warned her with a harsh groan and deeper thrust. "Yesss." She slurred. And he felt himself erupt, his cum filling her mouth until she gulped it down. Sucking his balls dry of his seed. He pulled her off gently and kissed the traces of his seed from her lips.

"Now." He laid her back gently. Spreading her legs he gently checked to see if she was wet enough. Then, dipping his fingers in her juices, her wet his still, and if possibly harder cock. Rafe went to slip gently in, but Lisa was having nothing of it. She thrust up roughly taking him to the hilt. "Ohhhh… harder, please, faster." Cupping her breasts, he humped her hard. When he felt her orgasm start he reached his hand down and toyed with her clit. Lisa screamed. He groaned and then she was climaxing again. And again, and again. Finally he came, spilling into her wet sheath.

Suddenly he felt different, more solid. He was alive!

HannahL
HannahL
3 Followers