Lisa's Guilt Ch. 03

Story Info
Emerging Desires.
3.5k words
4.56
12.1k
5
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Thank you for taking the time to read this submission and is a sequential story. It starts out in Chapter 1, so start there in order to figure out what's going on. Votes and feedback are appreciated. Enjoy!

And if you're wondering about what Lisa did that she wishes all this done her, just wait! It's coming in a few more chapters. Please be patient... I believe you will find it interesting, and for some people, enough to made them do just what Lisa thinks she deserves.

==============

Lisa's Guilt - Chapter 3, Emerging Desires

Janet refilled her drink and sat on the sofa after switching on the TV by habit. She tried to simply continue her normal 'husband away for a few weeks on business' routine, but the mental picture of Lisa hanging by her wrists in the garage with bowling balls hung on her ankles with bright red whip marks was too distracting. A woman suffering of her own desire; and she was part of it now. She had come to justify it in her mind after Lisa's first asking her by knowing it really wasn't hurting anyone else, except Lisa of course, So there really wasn't anything wrong being done here. The woman in the garage was suffering, but she knew she wouldn't die. So be it! I'll do my part of this as her closest friend, then it be over and done. Besides, most likely Lisa would break in a short time anyway. She must be in great pain by now, Perhaps with this next whipping.

But what was really bothering Janet was the fact that she was beginning to admire Lisa's body and present situation in a more interesting and erotic fashion. She really didn't know how to figure it out as it was a completely new type of admiration she had never felt before. Was she beginning to like seeing this? Or even like to doing painful things like this to another woman? What was the thinking? Definitely she needed a distraction!

So Janet tried to concentrate on the movie showing on the tube right now while paying attention to the clock. At exactly 7:00 o'clock she refreshed her drink again and stepped into the garage with a determined yet confused mind. With a skillful approach, she asked if Lisa was ready to quit.

"So, are you ready to give me the names of your accomplices yet?" Janet demanded as she approached Lisa.

Not seeing any sort of signal from Lisa, Janet proceeded to untie the hair rope over Lisa's shoulder and picked up the thin belt.

"If you talk now, you won't get a whipping from this pretty thin piece of leather!" Janet stated as she saw Lisa's raised head look at it as Janet began to swish it in front of her. After shaking her head 'No', Janet moved to lay the first lash on one of the already red areas on Lisa's back. This thin belt didn't make near as much noise as the wide belt, but from Lisa's reaction, it sure hurt a lot more. Janet found herself unconsciously smiling.

Lisa, after throwing her head back, moaned strongly as her arms unconsciously retracted to lift her slightly. With more than forty extra pounds hanging off of Lisa's ankles, the pain must have been really extreme to make her do that! This was really going to be a tough few minutes for Lisa to endure.

"Now are you ready to talk?" Janet asked again, expecting her to surely give up now!

With a shake of Lisa's head indicating a 'No', Janet completed the first ten strokes on her backside. As the pain subsided, and without any remorse, Janet began the prescribed lashings to the frontal areas after tossing the hair rope back over her shoulder. Hitting already tenderized spots, and sometimes virgin skin, Lisa thrashed and moaned with each lash. This belt was definitely crueler that the wide one. This was displayed even more while lashing her breasts. Then the tip of the belt landed right on Lisa's left nipple on the last lash. A spurt of pee shot out from Lisa as the tip stung such a tender orb caught Janet's eye. Janet returned the belt to the workbench. With a slight grin, now remembering she had had forgotten to lay out a mat, she picked one up and unfolded it. Wiping up the small amount of piss with the absorbent side, she then spread it under Lisa. Again Janet asked for names. Getting no response, she redid the hair rope, inspected for cuts, and applied the nipple clips without hesitation. Lisa's nipples were only slightly erect, so much more skin was encased between the clips savage teeth than just her bud. From the arching of Lisa's back, Janet knew Lisa couldn't take much more of this.

Moaning towards the ceiling, Lisa was now in more pain than she had ever experienced before. The combination of the pain in her arms and shoulders, still burning thin belt stripes, and nipple clips biting so deeply into her nipples was tremendous. Janet admired her friends now sweating body, patted her on the taut belly, and picked up her drink. Leaning up against the workbench, she took a few minutes to stare at this tortured woman. God, she was beautiful! Feeling heat building up in her own pleasure spots, she left the suffering woman to her misery while turning out the garage lights.

After a few minutes, Lisa again was able to simply slump into her tethered position as the pain subsided, but this time she was in much greater pain. She could feel the thin belts red trails much easier than the wide belt ones as they still continued to burn. The next hour of her suspension was now going to seem much longer. The pain in her wrists, arms, and her shoulders increased every second, although the pain from her nipples subsided a bit. She thanked herself for having the guts to do this and happily closed her eyes to the darkness. Oddly, she anxiously awaited the next whipping. And even as the alligator clips pressed into her, she kind of wished she had some on her pussy lips. Perhaps she should have gotten a dozen clips instead of just two!

Janet, amazed by the fortitude Lisa was displaying after two of what she knew were painful whippings, again sat down on the sofa to think things out. Concerned about other things, she had turned off the TV off first. She had just given Lisa plenty of opportunities to end this thing, yet she willingly refused. Was she this strong, this tuff, to take all this punishment like her Grandmother?

Janet's thoughts were interrupted by Ron's normal nightly phone call whenever he was out of town. They chatted as normally for quit awhile, with Janet mentioning Lisa had come to visit for the weekend. The thing was she didn't want Ron to know anything about what they were doing. Besides, Lisa was a good friend with him too. So, if upon returning, and a neighbor mentioned something about Lisa being there, it wouldn't be anything abnormal as Lisa did visit them both from time to time. And after them both saying their last 'I love you' and 'goodnight darling', Janet saw it was already a bit past eight. This time letting her now empty glass behind, she went to the garage.

Lisa, still not giving in, took her whipping as before with the wide belt. Removing the nipple clips first, Janet gave Lisa several chance's to talk, ending up just giving Lisa more red marks to think about until next time. Janet tried to lash Lisa on just the few remaining unmarked areas. No difference. No giving up. Lisa's mind was set. No surrendering. No mercy for her. She didn't want it.

After tying Lisa's head back to the crotch rope, Janet wondered why she heard such loud painful moans when she removed the nipple clips. Why should removing a torture device hurt when taking it off? Not thinking very seriously about it, Janet left the garage immediately so as not to cloud her mind with more unusual feelings and sensations gained while adoring Lisa's body and suffering. Also, she had to pee, and was slightly more than interested in fulfilling another of Lisa's wishes. Did Lisa really want to drink Janet's piss? She picked up an oval shaped Tupperware container on her way to the bathroom.

Although in a lot of pain, Lisa wondered where Jan had gone so quickly. This was answered when Janet returned a few minutes later as she heard the stool moved, then shortly her gag was removed just before warm urine was poured into her wide open mouth. With her head pulled back so severely, there was no way she could close it. Of course she wouldn't have, even if she could. Pouring it slowly, every mouthful was swallowed that was given her. Janet dumped a small amount of the remainder on her face. Wanting to thank Jan, she did so in a very soft voice when done. It was the torment she deserved as the vial liquid ran down her body. And though Lisa had wished the urine would have tasted much worse than it did, she was grateful for this humiliating torment as the gag was shoved back into her mouth.

Shortly after, Lisa felt fingers grab and pull on her left pussy lip. Then, like a lightning bolt, pain shot up from this most tender flesh to her brain. She couldn't restrain her moderately loud moan as the alligator clips sharp teeth snapped closed on the bare flesh. Oh my God! That hurts!! And then, following instructions about giving no mercy, her right pussy lip exploded in pain. In more agony than she had ever been before, Lisa heard Janet's voice over her own suffering.

"Are you ready to tell me the other names of your ruthless gang that is harassing the most pure Arian race on Earth?"

From the intense pain she was in, Lisa thought about it a bit before shacking her head 'No'.

Janet just shrugged her shoulders and turned out the lights again as she left the garage. 'God, this woman is strong!' she though. And after the nine and ten o'clock whippings and clip swapping, Janet decided the next one was going to be the one that would do it. At eleven, after changing out of her usual jeans and blouse into just panties and a long t-shirt, she entered the garage.

Lisa hung motionless, her arms and legs spread wide, with a torso almost completely covered with various shades of red stripes crisscrossing both her front and back. Alternating the alligator chips, they again hung from Lisa's pussy lips.

"Are you ready to talk now bitch?" Janet snarled as she picked up the thin belt.

Lisa, momentarily startled by the tone and phrase of Janet's voice, was quick to pick up that Janet was playing the roll of a real interrogator. Responding with a simple shake of her head 'No'. This is what Lisa had realized from deep inside she had really wanted. What she had hoped for. To feel the pain of a real torturer. To feel that deep, unrelenting, agonizing, physical pain. One that the tortured victim could not put an end to. Pain that someone like her deserved, would never forget, and hopefully never end.

Janet's heart rate quickened as she realized how much she enjoyed Lisa's anguish. How without any hesitation, and never even thinking about touching another's woman's pussy before, simply grabbed Lisa's pussy lip's. And then pulled the out to add the alligator clips to them. And oddly felt a desire to do more to add to this woman's misery. She was startled at thinking such a thing. Was she really that type of person? It was hard to comprehend, but here it was. She couldn't deny it! She stared slightly up at her suffering friend, enjoying viewing a beautiful young woman who was going to endure many more hours of torture. On impulse she had put the alligator clips on Lisa's pussy lips, which she knew would be excruciating, so why did she have the urge to even do more to this poor woman. Janet stared continuously at Lisa's tortured body, wrestling between her upbringing and her new desires. Remembering what Lisa asked Janet to do her, she was confused and concerned about her newly developing desires. But suddenly the new urge took control of her.

"OK then. You asked for it!" Janet spouted as the undid the hair rope and swiftly began inflicting an additional five of the hardest strikes of the thin whip she had ever delivered to all four areas; especially the breasts. Lisa was twisting and turning in her bonds as never before, with the loudest muffled screams she had even heard. Welts appeared where each lash had landed. Sweat began to severely cover every inch of her body. While in a daze, Lisa felt her head once again pulled into its backwards position as Janet retied the hair rope. This time even tighter than before.

While Lisa still squirmed from the horrific whipping just given her, Janet walked up to her front, grabbing the front of Lisa's crotch rope and giving it a hefty tug with one hand while tightly finger nail pinching the right nipple.

"If you don't talk now, it's going to get much worse when I return tomorrow. Is that clear?"

Lisa remained silent as Janet then slowly ran the nail of her index fingers along the streaks of welts raising from Lisa's taught skin of her abdomen, then her chest and breasts. These were the first really good welts from all the previous whippings, and it was plain to see they had captured Janet's interest. As she moved her hands around to Lisa's backside, Janet began to come to the realization that she was finding the sensations coming from her finger tips touching these warm soft lumps of smooth flesh giving pleasure to her. Subconsciously commanded, she wanted to feel Lisa's battered skin with the entire surface of her hands.

Slowly opening her hands, Janet gently slid them up and down Lisa's now tender back several times, then stroked her sides in the same manor before massaging Lisa's small and firm ass cheeks. Almost unable to control herself now, Janet now found her arms reach around to Lisa's front side, first caressing Lisa's elongated belly, then cupping her breasts while slightly tweaking her nipples. Lisa, uttering a distinctive moan of pleasure, not pain, brought Janet out of her almost trance like state she had gotten into and stepped back.

"So you like that, do you." Janet said devilishly as she regained control of herself while placing her hands on her hips. Looking over Lisa's displayed body, she figured she should inflict some more pain on Lisa before retiring for the evening to remove any pleasurable feelings. Seeing the alligator clips still attached on Lisa's pussy lips, and knowing they hurt more than just on her nipples, smiled. Lisa herself had told her to have no mercy. To make everything hurt. So, taking time to think about it, Janet went to pee.

Returning, Lisa was given another mouthful of warm piss, with the remainder dumped over her hair and body. Stepping off the stool, Janet set the Tupperware down before picking up the ball of heavy string. Cutting off two 4 foot lengths of string, she sat down on the stool squarely facing Lisa's pussy. After tying one end of each string to an alligator clip, Janet scanned the garage for some type of weights. Then suddenly came up with a new idea. She brought the string from Lisa's left pussy lip to Lisa's left foot. Then forcing her left foot as much as she could, tied the string off tightly to the big toe. When Janet removed her hand, Lisa's foot dropped back into its natural position. The left pussy lip was stretched out a good two inches. From Lisa's body reaction, including a loud moan, Janet knew that must really hurt. Within two minutes the right pussy lip was secured in the same manner. Standing back up, Janet stepped back and admired her work for at least five minutes as Lisa struggled to hold her feet pointed upwards before going back into the house.

Never suspecting Janet to add more tortures than what she had on her instruction sheet, Lisa was more happy than sorry for this change. The clips were supposed to be on her nipples for the night, but this would be the same or worst. It was what she wanted. A long painful night. A very long night. She knew she would just have to cope with the constant agony. And now was added the constant strain of having to at least try to maintain her feet pointed upwards. She knew she wouldn't be able to maintain her foot's stressed position very long. Dropping her toes even an inch doubled the pain. And with her feet back to normal position the pain increased ten fold. She thought about ending this torment, but Hell, she had only endured a first few hours. She deserved the pain she was already in! And all the rest she was to suffer until the 48 hours was up. This was only right. She simply hung in her bonds and closed her eyes. She knew she would not be sleeping tonight.

As she hung in constant torment, Lisa thought about Janet. Janet didn't know about Lisa's total denial of sexual pleasure for so many years. She wondered if Janet knew just how much that both the gentle and ungentle petting of her body had tormented her. What was that all about? At the apartment, Janet had never had given any inkling of doing girl on girl sex. Was Janet secretly gay? Was Janet going to continue teasing her? Lisa then tried to slow down her thoughts. It was going to be a very long, painful night. She needed to rest to be able to endure tomorrows tortures.

For Janet, it too was going to be a long night too. She poured herself a straight shot of whisky, dumping it down her throat in one gulp. Pouring herself another, she took it to the kitchen table and sat down. It bothered her a lot that an upstanding righteous woman as herself could not only think of such a diabolical torture as she just placed on another woman, much less her best friend. And then to stand there, enjoying seeing Lisa suffering all kinds of pain. She knew she was going to need help getting to sleep tonight. Picking up the second shot, she chugged it down before going to her bedroom. She set her alarm clock to 2 AM, and Ron's at 4 AM, to check on Lisa. Pulling off her t-shirt by the laundry hamper, as she always slept with just panties, she walked to the bed. A coolness in her crotch told her she was a little bit more than moist down there. Oh God! Not only was she enjoying torturing that woman in the garage, but it was turning her on too! Her mind swirling, she put on clean panties after wiping herself.

Slipping under her warm covers, the picture of Lisa hanging by her wrists, struggling to keep from extremely stretching her pussy lips, persisted to dominate her mind. She thought through all the things that little woman was enduring, yet Lisa persisted in accepting the pain. All she had to do was say a few names! So why was this Lisa's choice? Just to test herself? And really, if righteous Jan was enjoying it, why hope that Lisa would continue to suffer, yet hope she would call an end to it also. More absurd, small burst's of how she could bring on even more pain for Lisa popped up every now and then.

With the mental image of Lisa strung up, Janet then recalled running her hands all over Lisa's body. Was that the reason she unconsciously became sexually excited? She remembered she enjoyed it. It wasn't like making love with Ron, yet it really was enjoyable. She liked touching Lisa, with her soft fingers gently caressing that soft, delicate, yet damaged skin. The soft rolling curves of the welts and Lisa's breasts were delightful to touch. Then, finding herself unconsciously caressing her own bikini shaved pussy, came to the conclusion that she liked touching Lisa's body. It was making her hot. As her hand started moving onto her clit, and began to move faster and faster, within minutes she came to a climax. Her back arched, breathing heavily, she slowly settled back down to contemplate. Even after her orgasm making her more tired, Janet was having a hard time getting to sleep as her mind tried to analyze all her experiences since Lisa arrived. Finally the exhaustion and drinks overcame her, falling into a restful bliss, one hand tucked firmly between her legs and under her panties, resting pleasingly on her love mound.

(to be continued)