Lisa's Guilt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to tell exactly how long any type of a punishment or hurt will last." Lisa answered.

"Oh... Well, I'm going to give myself a few more minutes, then we'll go in the house." Janet more or less muttered.

Lisa didn't answer as she was trying to move her arms and legs to be mobile again. But finally Janet got up, kicked a mat over her wet spot, then went to help Lisa. She was going to put an arm under her neck and back, but realized Lisa's back wouldn't be good. So she stood in front of Lisa, and holding her arms, helped Lisa to her feet. Not paying any attention, Janet didn't notice that with her legs spread to straddle Lisa, Lisa had a good view of Janet's hairy wet dripping pussy when reaching the upright position. It got even better as Janet stood there for perhaps twenty seconds to make sure Lisa was stable before moving behind Lisa to try to stand. Holding her by the arms, on the count of three, Janet helped Lisa to her feet. And to the surprise of both, Lisa didn't do to bad, but needed Janet to lean on to walk. Side by side, with Lisa's arm over Janet's neck, they made it to the guest bathroom. But when they got there, they had a problem.

Lisa's butt was so welted there was no way she could sit in the shower, or on the toilet seat for a sponge bath. She couldn't stand alone in the shower either. But her sweat and dried pee had to come off before going to bed. Janet and Lisa looked at each other. So while still keeping contact with Lisa's eye's simply stated they would have to shower together. Turning on the water first to wait as it got to a nice warm temperature, soon they were both taking a girl and girl shower together. Lisa tried to clean herself as little as she move, but that was taken care of. Janet took the wash cloth from the inside towel bar and very gently began to wash Lisa's face. Moving down to her chest, Janet took more care to brush Lisa's beautiful, but tortured breasts. Lisa began a very soft, almost continuous moaning now, only interrupted by a "It's okay, and thank you." every now and then.

Janet didn't replay as she was getting turned on again by this, but she tried not to let it interrupt what needed to be done. Moving down to Lisa's belly, then finally her bare pussy, Janet's desire continued to increase. What was happening to her? Why is this happening to her? But knowing that Lisa needed to get to bed, and as a matter of fact, didn't really want to have a woman to woman talk with Lisa about this. Or even want Lisa to know about it. And being glad when that area was done, leaner over to get as much of Lisa's legs as she could. She figured just the water running down her legs would take care of most of the rest.

Wrestling around so to do Lisa's back, Janet was amazed at the welting she had done to Lisa. She kind of felt guilty about it, but Lisa didn't ask to stop. So she did Lisa's back, then butt. Finally Janet shampooed Lisa's hair, making sure it was well rinsed. Turning off the water, Janet strained to grab a towel. Padding Lisa's back and butt, then her own front. Wrestling around again to face the same way as Lisa, she softly padded Lisa's front, then tossed the towel on the floor by the shower door.

Helping Lisa to the guest bedroom, Janet tried to throw the covers back with her free hand. Now getting into a position so Lisa would land on her side, gently they worked together to end up as such, and with Lisa head resting on a nice soft pillow. Moving around a bit to get a better position on her side, Janet gave Lisa a gentle "Good Night" kiss on her forehead.

"Janet... I want to thank you for everything you've done today, and I mean everything."

Janet didn't respond at first, but after giving her another soft kiss, said "Your very welcome as you know. And I enjoyed it also." she smiled as quickly turned and left the room. She needed to leave as she felt her love juices flowing heavily down her tube.

(to be continued)

12