Lisas Ibiza Experience

Story Info
Lisa goes on holiday with her man and gets well used.
9k words
4.38
53.7k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you who have read my exploits as the submissive girly Lisa will have read of my ongoing love for a door man from my hometown call Danny, well this is the story of our first holiday together.

The time had come for me and Danny, time for me to tell him how I felt about him so I asked if we could go for a drink one evening when he wasn't working the doors in town. Danny seemed keen as he always did to take me out for the evening, since meeting him a few months previously I had lost my job and become a full time girl and transvestite escort for horny guys who wanted dates and fun sessions with a convincing tgirl but he was always there for me.

Even when I got fired from my job he had made sure I was ok and come down to mine to spend the night with me to make sure I wasn't feeling down or depressed. However little did he know of the feelings I began to harbor for him so I decided we should go to a Gay bar I used to use in the Triangle, a gay area of my home town with a few bars and clubs.

I tried to be sexy for him but for a change slipped into my girly jeans and a corset that doubled as a sexy top and a pair of 5 inch heeled ankle boots under my jeans but as normal when he arrived he pulled me close and told me how beautiful he thought I was. I always loved that and feeling his muscular torso tight against my slim tight not at all muscular body.

Not realizing I walked down the road to his car and managed to walk straight by as he had gone and bought a brand new car, it was beautiful and with the soft black leather interior it smelt so sexy. Asking me what I thought I giggled and said at least its wipe clean babe, this seemed to tickle Danny's sense of humor as well but I knew he would want to fuck me in it at some point. That was just Danny for you.

As we pulled up in town Danny leant across to kiss me and as he pulled away he said you know I love you don't you baby. I had been waiting on him to say that to me for ages and I reciprocated telling him I adored him and loved being his girlfriend. He again leant in and kissed me this time slipping me his pierced tongue. I just loved the feeling and was considering having my tongue pierced as he loved being sucked by me so much.

We stepped from the car just as some lads walked past and commented on Danny's new car with which he walked round to meet me and just nodded at them as if to say don't mess with my car or else and then took my hand as we walked up the road to a bar we both frequented.

Heading for the door I walked straight in but Danny got stopped by the door staff, I thought there was going to be trouble but it seems they were old drinking buddies and hadn't seen each other in years. Danny pulled me back and introduced me to the door man who grabbed me in a playful way and kissed me on the cheek little did he know Danny was bisexual and I was a tgirl.

With that we headed to the bar and there was the regular crowd and a barman I knew from going out on the gay scene as a bi lad before Lisa came out. This made for interesting conversation as I showed him some Id and explained I was now a full time tgirl and Danny was my boyfriend. The funny part the barman knew Danny and he later told me they had fucked a few times in the past as Simon the barman was a proper girly boy.

We sat in a corner of the bar chatting about what we were going to do about our impending relationship and as we did a gorgeous heavily tattooed guy came in and Danny saw me checking him out, with that he said do you want me to introduce you. Of course I did and Danny went to say hello and then brought him over to meet me. It turns out the guy who I had been checking out was Adam who was responsible for Danny's tattoos and piercings.

Adam was a lovely guy, he looked menacing though with several extreme piercings and his body coated in tattoos and most people seemed to avoid him as he was well known for his studio and his Bdsm lifestyle. I liked him though and always have got on with people who choose to be a bit different to what maybe considered normal.

While Adam was around I decided to get an appointment for my tongue piercing while Danny was at the bar as I didn't want him to know until I sucked him off. Adam clocked me then and there and asked you Trans gender Lisa. I told him straight I was and he told me it didn't surprise him that Danny was with a Tgirl.

Wondering why Adam had said about Danny in that way I asked him why he has had tgirls in the past, Adam told me straight Danny has always gone for girly boys and trannys. Adding infact I can't remember the last time I saw him with a genetic girl on his arm. In some way this made me feel special especially as he had told me he loved me and definitely wanted me in his life.

The evening went well with Adam joining us having a few drinks and just chatting about life, love and Adams tattoos which were amazing as he had done most of them himself on his arms and legs at least. Whilst I was sat there Danny was asking about having his tattoo on his left arm refreshed and suggested that I come along and see if I want anything done at the same time. Knowing I already had an appointment with Adam I made my excuses well in advance besides I had been with friends while they are tattooed and it always made me cringe with the noise of the machine they used.

Then as the evening came to an end and we were all about to say our goodbyes Danny winked at Adam and he reached for his inside pocket producing a white envelope and placing it on the table in front of me. I looked at Danny confused as the envelope had my name embossed in italics on it, he just said it's for you baby go on open it up its nothing bad I promise you.

Slowly I examined the envelope and eventually slid a nail under the flap opening it up, looking inside there seemed to be two tickets for an airline. As I examined them they had two names on them one my Male name as I had to use my passport and one with Danny's name on for a first class flight to Ibiza. I didn't know what to say as I sat completely stunned Adam pulled yet another two tickets from his pocket for himself and one other person I had yet to meet.

Danny sat looking at me and said I know you have had a hard time of things recently baby so I thought I would treat you to a holiday. I instantly threw myself at him and slid my tongue deep into his mouth as he pulled me onto his lap giving me a big cuddle in his muscular arms. I then apologized to Adam for having to watch us and he said he knew all about it and Danny had planned it with him a couple of weeks before.

Knowing this made me feel so complete, this made me his girlfriend. Then the terror struck that he would see me as a guy which he never had before, we had always met with me dressed and when we slept together I was always made up and always got up before him to make myself look convincing again. With that Danny saw the look in my eyes and asked what the problem was but as I explained myself he assured me it wasn't a problem as he was well aware of course that I was trans and that at some point he would see me as a man.

Shortly after we all went our separate ways and Danny escorted me back to his car and asked me do you want to stay at mine tonight baby? Of course I did, I wanted to give him the best sex ever to thank him for simply being my man. I asked him to run me home so I could grab my makeup and something sluttier and he agreed but told me to pack a case and stay with him till the weekend when we were due to fly out to Ibiza for a week long party.

Upon reaching my place Danny parked up the car and followed me in the backdoor of the house, one of my housemates was stood cooking in the kitchen and clocked us coming in and asked who we were. I explained we were going up to see a friend as he didn't know I was a tranny, he obviously didn't realize it was me so at last I passed as a girl and knew from now on I could go in and out without fear of being recognized as a guy by the other guys I lived with.

Upon getting to my room I knocked the door and turned the key at the same time I don't know why I did but I guess I was trying to make it seem as if I really was a visitor. Upon opening the door Danny hustled me into my room and dragged me onto the bed with him and began to kiss me softly from my lips down across my neck making me very hard in my panties.

As soon as he realized I was hard he unzipped my flies and pulled my girly cock out from round my thong and started to suck me off, soon I was moaning with pleasure as my man was well on his way to making me cum and as I lay there relaxing the rush of my orgasm came on fast and strong as I shot my hot load into Danny's mouth. Lifting his head and swallowing my cum he commented now you wont cum on my leather when I fuck you in a bit.

I knew only too well he was going to fuck me in his new car and as I stood and cleaned myself I was already fantasying about being fucked deep and hard by him on the soft leather of his new cars seats. I grabbed my whole case where I kept my girly clothes under the bed and popped it open taking out my favorite mini dress and stilettos laying them out on the bed. Danny watched me as I removed my jeans and top to show off my corset encased body and as I did he took my hand and pulled me over to him while he took out his cock with his other hand.

I wasted no time in falling to my knees and taking his already hard 8 inches deep into my wet mouth and sucking and licking his cock and balls to he reached orgasm and shot his load into my mouth. Repeating his actions I swallowed all of his cock cream and bent down and kissed him softly, he then asked me you up for a fuck tonight then baby with that I nodded as I stepped out of my boots and put on my peep toe 5 inch satin stilettos and sliding into my lace look stretchy mini dress that only just covered my stocking tops and then closed and locked my suitcase telling him I had all I would need for the week away.

As ever Danny was a gent as I picked up my makeup bags and a bag of stiletto heeled shoes he took my case and left to put the bits in his car. I hung back for a second and called him on his mobile to ask if my neighbor was still downstairs. He said no baby he has gone I just saw him walking down the hill I think. I knew now was the time and got down stairs and out the back door as quick as I could as I knew if my neighbor saw Lisa again but dressed differently he would realize I was a transvestite and I don't know how he would have reacted.

Wiggling my way back to Danny's car he met me half way and took the rest of my bags from me and wrapped his other muscular arm round my waist pulling me close to his side as he told me again he loved me. Reaching his car I slid onto the passenger seat and the feel of the soft leather caressed my thighs as my dress rode up. The feel of the soft warm leather started to make me horny again and I was soon addressing a semi erect cock in my panties as we sped through town to Danny's flat.

As we pulled up he said wait here for me we're going to go out tonight baby so I sat in his car flicking through the tracks of the Cd he had on. Danny wasted no time in taking all of my bags up to his flat a beautiful modern apartment over looking the pier entrance and beaches from its balcony. I knew each day from now for the next few I would get to wake up with a hunky guy in a beautiful flat with those views. As I thought of the nights ahead in and out Danny jumped back into the car.

He leant straight over to me and kissed me before asking you up for some dogging action tonight then baby, I was unsure as I had never been dogging before but knew I would be safe as I was with Danny so I just said yeah ok lets go. He knew I was nervous straight away and reassured me I would be safe as he was there to look after me and with that he turned the key and reversed out of his parking space.

Soon we were overtaking traffic down the dual carriageway at speed which just turned me on even more, I just loved going fast and felt safe as Danny whisked me off to a road I knew fairly well. It was pitch black as we left the dual carriageway and entered the back roads bar the lights of the car bouncing off the trees and road ahead. Within minutes we were at a car park tucked away from the road and he pulled up and switched off the engine.

To be honest I was now really nervous but as Danny pulled me close and began to kiss me I slowly relaxed and started to feel exceptionally aroused but had the feeling we were being watched. I turned my head to see a guy stood at the passenger side window watching as Danny slid his hand into my groin and started to massage my stiffening cock. Soon I was rock hard and Danny released my cock from my panties and as my dress rode up to round my waist my cock was now on show for all to see.

Danny then opened his door and stepped out walking round the car and opening my door but as I went to step out he pulled the seat adjuster and I fell flat onto my back on the soft leather. I knew what he wanted and I shuffled myself almost onto the backseat and he laid on the passenger seat and took out his cock. Expecting I was going to have to suck him off a middle aged attractive brunette lent into the car and started to suck his cock. As soon as he was hard he pushed her off of him and asked me to ride him.

I didn't need asking twice as I crawled across is body and slowly took my position laid on top of him kissing as he slid a thick finger into my anus with a little lubricant to get me nice and wet but as he kissed me I felt a tongue in my arse as the woman who had sucked off Danny slid her tongue into my arsehole sending me wild with her technique as her tongue slid deep into my moist pussy.

I soon could take no more and pushed her away as I slowly mounted Danny's rock hard 8 inches feeling his fat bell end pushing into my anus and soon I had all of his fat 8 inch cock deep in me as I rode his manhood, making my hips do all the work as I slid up and down his full meaty cock while fondling his shaved smooth muscular chest and six pack. Within minutes Danny was reaching orgasm again for the second time in the past few hours and with a loud moan emptied his balls deep into my anus.

Slowly I slid off his cock and stepped out of the car and as I did the brunette kissed me full on the lips and then went down on Danny to suck the remains of his spunk from his dribbling member. As I stood and slowly played with her pussy from behind she asked if I would fuck her as she had always fantasized about being fucked by a convincing tgirl. With that Danny got up and stepped out of the car and began to kiss the brunettes lips as I fingered and lapped at her already wet pussy, soon she was grinding her wet cunt into my face as I made her orgasm tasting her cum as she grew wetter and wetter.

Danny agreed she now needed to be fucked as she led us to her car and slid onto the bonnet and as he prepared to enter her she pushed him back saying she wanted his girlfriend to fuck her. With that Danny went down on me sucking me hard and almost making me cum again, as he pulled his mouth from my cock he slipped a condom onto my hard 8 ½ inch girly cock.

As the brunette woman opened her thighs and placed her stiletto heels onto the front bumper of the car I put myself between her thighs and slid in my impressive cock as she moaned with pleasure as I reached my balls sinking all of my 8 ½ inch girly cock deep in her wet cunt and started to pump her hard pushing all of her cum out of her sopping wet pussy but as I did so I felt Danny's fat bell end pushing against my anus. I was going to get double fucked and I adjusted my position slightly so Danny could push deeply into me, as he did I pushed my 8 ½ inches into the brunette woman making her coo with pleasure.

Soon it was all too much for me as I felt Danny cum deep into my anus again I shot my load into the condom and the woman I had been fucking reached a huge orgasm and came hard all over my cock and balls. With that I removed the condom and she slid off the bonnet and down to her knees to lick my flaccid cock clean of my spunk as I kissed Danny passionately then as she finished she stood kissed me and then Danny and got into her car and drove away obviously satisfied at the fucking she had received.

Danny escorted me back to his car and put the seat back upright for me and as we sat for a few minutes I told him how turned on I felt fucking the woman, something I had never done as a girl. He smiled and said you won't mind fucking Adams girlfriend then when we are on holiday. Now I knew why Adam had a spare ticket and I could only imagine how she may look. I agreed I would fuck her if she wanted me to and Danny kissed me and we belted up and left to head back to his flat.

Soon we were cuddled up together in Danny's bed watching a movie when he turned to me and asked me if I had enjoyed my evening. I replied I had and wouldn't mind doing it again sometime before cuddling into him as he kissed my lips softly telling me he loved me and never wanted to let me go. All I remember from then on was waking up as the sun rose cuddled up by his side.

The next few days consisted of just being together as a couple and going shopping for our impending holiday, a couple of days before Danny and me were sat having breakfast and I told him I had to go do something on my own and although he didn't want me too I slipped out of the door and off to Adams shop for my tongue piercing. As I walked up the hill my phone kept ringing and I tried to ignore it as I knew it would be Danny so when I reached Adams I sent him a text just to say sorry baby, I love you but I had to go do something I will be back in a few hours. Danny instantly text back saying he wasn't angry and he would see me shortly.

I told Adam and he laughed saying you know Danny is mad about you don't you, I told him I was well aware of our feelings for each other and Adam just said don't hurt him he may be a big lad but he is soft on the inside as I already knew he was really a gentleman under his hard door man image. Suddenly the shop door opened and I though oh no its Danny but it wasn't instead it was a cute looking raven haired girl in her early 20's I guessed and Adam jumped up to meet her with a hug and kiss.

It was obvious this was his girlfriend the one Danny had asked if I would fuck when we are on holiday and looking at her I would definitely love to have sex with her. Adam introduced me as this is Lisa you know Danny's new bird, she came over and introduced herself as Kes telling me it was short for Kerry but preferred the name Adam had given her and got chatting about me and Danny and her and Adam going to Ibiza.

Soon Adam said its time girl if you want it done, I was a little nervous but Adam was so gentle till the gun shot through my tongue and I felt him putting in a small silver bar and ball. Jokingly he said Danny will love that girl and I tried to answer but was so sore I had trouble talking, this I hadn't planned on. As I was so sore Adam asked Kes to take me to the pub a few doors down and we sat and drank a few cold glasses of white wine together which seemed to help the swelling go down a bit so I could talk again.

As I sat with Kes I saw Danny walk past obviously going to see Adam to get his tattoo sorted before our holiday and I didn't have keys to the flat so Kes suggested we go shopping for a bit. She was stunning standing at only about 5 foot 3 tall with a tiny waist and small pert breasts she was most guys idea of perfect especially as she was wearing 4 inch heels and skin tight jeans with a skinny t shirt and leather jacket she was also tattooed with a gorgeous collection of roses falling down her side. As we went round the shops I wanted to show off my body to her in the lingerie shops but didn't dare as I was sure she didn't yet know I was a tgirl even though I towered over her in my heels I stand at around 6 foot 2 tall so its lucky Danny is a tall guy at around 6 foot 4 tall and well built.