Lisa's Labor Day Party

Story Info
Labor Day weekend swingers party.
3.2k words
4.05
43.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Bill and I hosted a Labor Day weekend swinger's party. We started setting up on Friday evening with the help of some friends. The coolers were stocked just waiting for the ice, the tiki bar was stocked with mixers and other supplies and tables set out for the food and snacks. Our home has 5 bedrooms and they were made ready and we moved some of the living room furniture and brought out the foam egg create mattresses. We have 8 king size mattresses and they were doubled up and sheets laid over them making a very nice group room. Bill had asked seven of his friends to help out and I had 2 of my girl friends. The guys did all the heavy work as we girls took care of the detail stuff. When we had everything under control the "sluts" thought it would be nice to show the guys our appreciation.

Each of us stripped down to our thongs and bras and then went out and fetched the guy we wanted to show our appreciation to. We each took our guys to a bedroom and after laying them down we freed their manhood and made love to it. I stroked John's cock and caressed his legs until he had a raging hardon. Then while looking into his eyes I licked his cock before taking it into my mouth. I took my time trying to give him as much pleasure as I possibly could. His moans told me I was doing a pretty good job so after a while I decided it was time to accelerate the pleasure. With his cock just inches from my mouth I asked him if he would like to cum in my mouth. In a very excited utterance he said yes. Then I licked his cock again and told him I wanted him to fill my mouth with his juice so I could taste his very essence. Then I sucked his cock with more intensity paying special attention to his pleasure spot on the underside. It wasn't long before I felt his cock get even harder and swell and I knew I was going to get my treat. I guess the verbal stimulation worked because John really did give me a mouthful. I had to swallow twice to keep it from leaking out of my mouth. I continued sucking gently until I knew I had every last drop and then I let his cock slip from my mouth. Looking at him I played with his cum in my mouth before I finally swallowed it. Then I told him how much I had enjoyed that. John pulled me to him and told me that Bill was the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful sexy wife. I appreciated the compliment but knew that was just raging hormones talking. It still made me feel good.

Apparently the other girls were quicker than I was because when I came out there were only 2 guys that hadn't been pleasured. You guessed it I took both of them. Back to the bedroom and I was instantly on my knees freeing their already hard cocks. I took my time doing my best to pleasure both of them. I also took some time to tell them how much I enjoyed sucking their cocks. After a while as I played with their cocks I asked if they would please both fuck me at the same time. They immediately said they would and helped me up. I directed Tom to lie down and then I sucked his cock one more time leaving it wet and then I mounted him. I guided his cock into my very wet pussy and after riding it a few strokes I told him how good he felt. Then I direct Jay to let me suck his cock. When I had it nice and wet I asked him to please put it in my ass. As he began I asked him to please go slow until I was used to him. He was gentle and my ass quickly loosened up and it felt good. Then I urged the guys to fuck me. I had done this before with these guys so they quickly got into a good rhythm. My pussy and my ass are very sensitive and it wasn't long before the sexual pleasure started to build. It was euphoric as the sensations continued to build and I told the guys how good it felt. My body being pleasured beyond belief and the pleasure continued building. Then almost at the same time I had a vaginal and anal orgasm. The pleasure waves were unbelievable and as they began to subside I actually pasted out. While I was passing out the guys were cumming in me. I guess that was the trigger that blew my circuits. Thankfully I was only gone for a few seconds and the guys didn't even know I was out. Slowly we disengaged and I lay motionless in between them. When my head cleared I told them how much I had enjoyed that and that they were both incredible lovers. They both lavished me with praise and thanked me for an incredible time. We rested for a few moments and then went out to the pool.

Everything we could do was done so we decided to call it a night. Our helpers left and Bill and I went to bed. As we made love to each other we told one another about what we had done with the helpers. Bill told me my girl friend had taken good care of him but she was no match for me and that was confirmed by her husband after I had taken care of him. My man really knows how to make me feel so good. I then admitted I had some great sex earlier but he was by far the only man that truly satisfies me. Then we fucked like minks until we both came and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we were up early taking care of last minute details. Bill iced down the coolers and finished setting up the bar. I put out some of the snacks that didn't need hot or cold and finished making the potato and macaroni salads. Bill then set up the smoker and prepared a 28 pound turkey for smoking. At around 11:00 AM guests stated arriving and most of the girls brought some type of food. Almost all of the girls brought a small overnight bag with makeup, hair care and some brief sexy outfits. This was our weekend to show off. My attire was my very tiny white string bikini, the one that shows about an inch of my dark bush, and a pair of 5" heels. By 1:00 PM we had a total of 11 couples, 6 single guys and 3 single girls. I liked that 6 of the guys were new to me and I really looked forward to test driving them.

It was a hot weekend so everyone went in the pool from time to time. I cooled off in it for a while and when I came out a couple of the new guys looked at me wide eyed. Being a forward kind of girl I walked up to them and asked why the shocked look. They told me they were just admiring the fantastic body that my bikini was not hiding. I thanked them and told them that is why I bought it. They asked if I ever wore it at the beach and I told them I had indeed. Then they asked what kind of response I got. I told them it worked just fine and as a result I had 7 guys come back to my room and fuck me. Then I reached out and felt their packages and said it looked like it was working on them too. Then I told them it would be ashame to waste such nice hard cocks and if they followed me I would take care of that.

I took them to my bedroom and took turns kissing and fondling their cocks. They each pulled my strings and I was totally naked and they were playing with my tits and fingering my pussy. I enjoyed their playing for a while but then I needed cock so I sunk to my knees and freed their hard cocks. Then I began sucking them all the while looking up at them and commenting on what nice cocks they had. Both guys were about average size, 6 to 7 inches so I was a happy slut. After about 10 minutes of sucking their cocks I suggested we move to the bed and one of them fuck me doggy while I sucked the other. Non discussion was necessary and we quickly moved to the bed and I guided the cock behind me into my waiting pussy. Then I concentrated my efforts on the cock in front of me. Before sucking in earnest I told the guy how much I liked sucking cock and I would really appreciate it if he would cum in my mouth. He assured me he would and I started using my best techniques on him. When I felt his cock getting close I looked up at him and pleaded with him to please give me his cum. Moments later he began shooting in my mouth and that coupled with the fucking I was getting pushed me over the edge. We all came within moments of each other. I didn't swallow right away and after the guy fucking me pulled out I sat up on the bed and let them see me savoring the cum I had in my mouth before swallowing it. I thanked each of them and told them I hoped they continued to have a good time. They each thanked me and gave some very nice compliments. I then went into the bathroom and freshened up before returning to the party.

As I walked back toward the party area I heard a familiar voice so I peeked into the room it was coming from. It was one of the single girls that Bill and had played with on several occasions. She was on her back as Bill fucked her. She saw me as I peaked and motioned me to join them. I couldn't disappoint one of my guests so I joined them. As Bill continued fucking her I began kissing her and as always she had me turned on. Then she whispered to me that she needed to taste my pussy. So I turned around so I was facing Bill and lowered my pussy on to her waiting tongue. Then I engaged my man in a very hot passionate kiss. Her tongue and his kisses had me cumming in a very short while. I guess we had the same effect on him because shortly thereafter Bill was filling her pussy with his cum. Karen had cum a couple of times while Bill was fucking her so after he pulled out the three of us lay together enjoying each other's company. I was the first to move as I got down between Karen's legs so I could clean up the mess my husband made. I had done this with Karen several times and just the thought of me doing it turned her on tremendously. As I started licking Bill began sucking on her tits and in a short while Karen was making all kinds of noise as she had an incredible orgasm. When she was completely cleaned up and in control of herself again the three of us got up and rejoined the party.

At 5:00 Bill took the turkey out of the smoker and I had some of the girls help me putting out the food. Bill carved the turkey and most put the turkey on the fresh rolls we had and made a sandwich. Besides that we had several different kinds of salad, baked beans, cole slaw and lots of snacks and dessert. As we all took a break to eat I noticed that we had several new guests that I had never met. For the record we let some of our trusted friend's invite others that they feel will fit in and be respectful. After I finished eating I went around and introduced myself to the new comers. Patty, of Patty and John, noticed me making introductions and came over to personally introduce me to the five black guys she had invited. Patty prides herself on being a black cock whore so I wasn't surprised with the guests she invited. As she introduced each of them she told me about each of their cocks. When she finished the introductions I gave each of the guys a welcome hug and told them I looked forward to getting to know them later. They all responded they looked forward to it. When everyone had their fill the girls and several guys pitched in to help clean up. Food that could be left out was and the rest refrigerated. We left a note on the table as to what was in the refrigerator and to help themselves.

The usual practice at our parties is that after diner the girls change into some of their sexy attire. I had decided on my black and red garter with matching under bust bra, black stockings and my 5" red heels with a wide ankle strap. I touched up my makeup, fixed my hair, dressed and put some fragrance on. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked like I wanted to get fucked. While I dressed I decided I wanted to play with the five black guys Patty invited before the other girls wore them out. Being one of the first girls dressed I went directly to the pool area and saw the guys talking and drinking. I walked over to them and they gave me a very warm welcome and complimented me on my fine attire. I thanked them and told them that I hoped I looked good enough to fuck because I wanted all five of them to come with me and fuck me till I pass out. They were eager to oblige and we were off to my bedroom. Once in the bedroom I made my way around and freed each of there now hard cocks. While I was doing that the guys were playing with my tits and teasing my pussy. I quickly discarded the bra so my tits could get all of the pleasure being laid on them. I was now very horny so I went to my knees so I could really enjoy the cocks that were now at mouth level. I sucked every one of them for a bit before moving on to the next, but I soon found myself wanting someone to cum in my mouth. As I started to suck with a mission I told the guys I needed to get fucked real good so if they didn't mind the first load was for my mouth. I told them I loved guy's cumming in my mouth and I promised to swallow every drop. I encouraged them to talk dirty to me because I knew they had with Patty. In less than a half hour I drained each of their cocks and swallowed 5 very nice loads.

Next we moved to the bed and I spread my legs welcoming my first guest. He had a very nice cock and with my pussy dripping from all the cock sucking he slid right in. He started stroking me real good and a nice pace and I could feel another cum building. I urged him to fuck me harder and was soon reaching the crest. I came first but he was a close second and my pussy was treated to a nice load of cum. As he got off me one of his buddies took his place and my pussy welcomed the new cock. I wanted to keep the excitement level high so I thought a little verbal teasing would help. I asked them if they liked fucking white sluts. They responded that they did and I assured them I would be the best slut they ever had. In the meantime guy number 2 was stroking hard and fast and I was cumming again. He had more staying power and fucked me for about five minutes more before depositing his load. Again I had a new visitor as soon as my last got off. After he took a few nice strokes I told him my pussy was flooded so why didn't I get on my knees and he could fuck me in the ass. He thought that was a great idea and I was soon on my knees accepting a very nice black cock in my ass. I directed him to go slow for a couple seconds and then I let him have his way with my ass. This truly excited him and it wasn't long before he groaned that he was going to cum. He was a strong shooter and I could actually feel him spurting in my ass. As he dismounted I asked if anyone else wanted my ass and was not disappointed as the next guy stepped up and started fucking me again. After he filled my ass I excused myself to clean up a bit so I could enjoy the last guy.

When I came out of the bathroom I went over to the last guy and told him I was all cleaned up and he could fuck me in any hole he chose. He was a traditional kind of guy and gave my pussy a very good fucking and made me cum again. I was still hungry for more cock so when he finished I pulled one of the guys on to the bed, sucked him hard and mounted him. Then I asked who wanted to do my ass at the same time. The biggest guy won out and I soon had his cock in my ass. What an incredible feeling, two cocks at once. Every woman should experience that at least once. These guys fucked me real good and I came so hard I almost passed out. After we all came I was almost limp so I let the guys that wanted too cum on my face. As they got closer to cumming I pleaded with them to please cum in my mouth because I was a cum slut and wanted every drop. When they finished decorating me I thanked them for a wonderful time and directed them to one of the other bathrooms to freshen up. Then I showered and fixed myself up again in just a sheer baby doll top, stockings and heels.

For the rest of the evening I did not entertain any more guys in the bedroom, but being a good hostess I did end up giving about a half dozen blow jobs. For those that don't know I can actually cum when a guy cums in my mouth so I was very content. The only trip to the bedroom before I called it a night was when I asked to join Bill and a very hot lady friend that wanted us both. Bill's cock and a beautiful woman was an offer I just couldn't refuse. Bill loves to watch me love another woman and I love watching him do the same. I fact I actually guided his cock into her pussy and when he was done I cleaned up his mess.

It was a great first night.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers