Lisa's Naked Club

Story Info
An uninhibited university student starts a nudist club.
6.6k words
4.34
56k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2016 by Kelsey d'Eligny

LISA'S NAKED CLUB

Naked Student Tales -- Number 2

On the way back from the nightclub to their residence hall at the large university in the north of England where they were all first-year students, Lisa's suitemates, Melissa, Sharon and Susan, noticed that her gauzy leopard print top clung to her skin, which was sweaty from dancing and a sneaky fuck with a stranger in the corner of the club. This had two effects: first, it accentuated the shapely curves of her breasts and the texture of her nipples; and second, it kept her top from blowing open even though it was still unbuttoned nearly to her waist.

Soon, though the night air dried her and occasionally the breeze would catch her top causing one side or the other to billow out. This would expose a breast to her companions, but generally not to others approaching the girls head-on. True to her nature, Lisa was unconcerned with the exposure and paid no attention. She just enjoyed the fresh air on her bare skin in place of the damp, clingy blouse. When the girls arrived at the hall, she even undid the final buttons in the lobby and flapped her top to free it where is still clung to her. Her suitemates rolled their eyes when Lisa left her top completely open in the lift, and they were relieved no one else got on.

The women's bathroom was near the lift doors, and as the girls passed it Lisa stopped and announced she was going to have a quick shower. Sharon and Susan said they wanted one too but they headed to their suite first. When they returned to the bathroom a couple of minutes later in terry robes, they saw Lisa's shoes and two items of clothing on the floor outside the shower. They exchanged a dubious look but shrugged, and then they hung their robes on the hooks and pulled back the shower curtain.

The shower had not been modified into separate cubicles since the hall was built in the 1970s, and was a large tiled room with six shower heads. Lisa stood under one of them, letting the hot water wash over her naked body. Sharon and Susan took two other shower heads, leaving gaps so they were spread out at every other head.

"Don't you need any soap?" asked Sharon.

"I mostly just need to rinse off, but actually, could I borrow yours for a moment?" replied Lisa. Sharon handed over her bar of soap, which Lisa used to lather her hands before handing it back. Then Lisa began rubbing the lather over her hairless vulva. She squatted slightly and reached deep between her legs to get the soap into the area immediately surrounding her vagina. Sharon and Susan were used to showering with other girls by then, but they and all the other girls they had showered with always faced the wall when washing their most intimate parts. Lisa, however, faced into the centre of the shower block as she carefully washed her deepest recesses and ran her soapy fingers through the folds of her labia.

"Is that all you're going to wash?" asked Susan.

"Yeah," answered Lisa. "I really should wash it after every fuck, but sometimes I want to keep the scent. I got really hot and sweaty tonight, though."

"What do you mean?" asked Sharon. "You mean you had sex? When? Where?"

"In the club, just before we left," said Lisa, matter-of-factly. Sharon and Susan exchanged another look with raised eyebrows.

Lisa turned toward the shower head and rinsed her sex clean as the other girls finished their showers as well. Sharon and Susan faced the wall as well and lathered and rinsed their breasts as quickly and unobtrusively as possible. They reached out for their robes to put on, but Lisa just stepped out into the bathroom and gathered her shoes, skirt and top.

"Oh, sorry," said Sharon. "We should have brought you a towel. Shall I run get you one?"

"Nah, that's OK, thanks," said Lisa. Then she stepped, dripping, out into the corridor. Sharon and Susan ran after her, hurriedly tying their robes.

"Are you walking back to the suite like that?" asked Sharon.

"Sure," said Lisa. "There's hardly anyone around."

The corridor was indeed empty, but Sharon and Susan still exchanged another surprised look. Then Susan surprised Sharon even more by suddenly undoing her own robe and handing it quickly over to her. She ran down the corridor giggling, thinking Lisa would follow, but Lisa continued walking with Sharon at a leisurely pace. Just before Susan reached the door of the suite, a door opened and a startled male student stepped out into the corridor holding his toothbrush and toothpaste.

Susan shrieked and crossed her arms over her bare chest, bent over and tried to keep running with her knees together. This did nothing to hide her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair from her male neighbour, who then turned and watched Susan's shapely bare bottom jiggling as she ran past, still bent over in case she encountered others. In fact, in her bent-over posture, he could even see the tips of her labia in the gap at the top of her thighs. Susan dashed though her doorway to safety, and he turned back just as Lisa and Sharon walked casually by, one naked and wet and the other in a terry robe, carrying another.

"Hi, Lisa," he called out to her, ignoring Sharon.

"Hi, Jim. Your bathroom's down that way," said Lisa with a smile, pointing to the far end of the corridor in the direction she was walking. She and Sharon walked past him and he turned again to watch Lisa's tanned and bare bottom as she walked causally along. As she walked upright, he could not see her sex from behind, but when she got to her door, she turned and faced him straight on and waved.

"Good-night, Jim," she said.

"Good-night, Lisa," he replied. His eyes darted up and down between her breasts and vulva and never even budged sideways toward Sharon. Lisa noticed this and nodded her head in Sharon's direction. "Oh, good-night, Sharon," he said at last.

"Good-night, Jim," said Sharon with a slight tone of annoyance as she followed Lisa into the suite.

* * *

The next morning, Melissa emerged from her room to find Lisa, naked as usual, lying on her back on the sitting room carpet doing crunches. As she did so, she kept her legs up off the floor and extended them alternately. This gave Melissa an unobstructed view of Lisa's sex. By now Melissa was used to Lisa's morning routine and knew that Lisa didn't mind what she was showing, but Melissa couldn't help remembering that the last time she had seen Lisa's sex had been at the nightclub the night before when Lisa lifted herself off of the man she had been fucking in a dark corner and the obvious signs it had shown then of being fucked. Melissa was still taken aback by the memory. Lisa finished her set and jumped to her feet, then stretched her lithe, athletic body as she greeted Melissa.

"I'm glad I caught you," said Lisa. "I've got a crazy day -- lecture in fifteen minutes, then running around all day until the meeting tonight. I hope you're coming."

"Oh, I really don't know," said Melissa. Somehow, she had been manipulated by Lisa into signing up for the Student Naturist Association that Lisa was starting, but she had misgivings. Despite growing up in a naturist household herself until she reached puberty, Melissa had grown self-conscious and had not been naked with strangers for many years.

"Please, please, at least for the first meeting," pleaded Lisa. "The men who signed up outnumber the women by about five to one, and I don't want the women who do show up to be put off if their numbers are too low. I really need a show of support, and every woman counts."

Lisa had told Melissa that the important thing was to sign up and that there was no commitment to follow through by attending meetings. Now she was saying the important thing was to show up for the first meeting. She wondered just how far Lisa would twist her arm and how far this would go, but she had a pretty good idea.

Melissa felt an obligation to Lisa as her first and still best friend at university, and of course she knew all the intellectual arguments for naturism. She knew there was no rational reason to be shy about being naked with other naked people, but she also knew she would never feel as unself-conscious as Lisa.

"I don't have to get naked, do I?" asked Melissa.

"No, but --" started Lisa.

"I don't want to hear any 'buts.' As long as I don't have to be naked, I'll be there." Lisa was a little disappointed, but glad at least that another woman would be coming.

* * *

That evening, Lisa, Melissa and about 25 other students were gathered in a classroom for the first organizational meeting of the Student Naturist Association. Lisa stood at the front while the others sat round at student desks. Most of the students were male, but there were four or five other women besides Lisa and Melissa.

"Hi, everyone, and welcome. I'm Lisa, as I think most of you know." As she spoke, she began unbuttoning her shirt-dress as nearly every other pair of eyes watched in amazement. As she unbuttoned down past her chest, several men gulped when it became clear to all that she was not wearing a bra, but Lisa kept unbuttoning, showing that she wore no knickers either.

"I started this club because I've been a naturist all my life." She let the shirt dress slide off her shoulders and put it on the table. She stood before the assembled students completely naked, evenly tanned all over, hairless below her head and unadorned by anything except the small tattoo of a cat's face on her left outer labia. As she saw many eyes drawn to the tattoo, she made a little joke.

"Oh, that's my pussy. Feel free to look at it all you want." They all laughed, which broke some of the tension in the room.

"Anyway, I've pretty much never worn clothes except when I had to, which basically meant at school or shopping, etc. Now that I'm away at university for three years, I think I'd go crazy if I had to stay dressed all the time, so I decided to try to find other like-minded students. I'm glad so many of you signed up. Feel free to get comfortable."

Two other students, a man and a woman, both stripped off right away, showing light, even tans all over. They sat apart and did not seem to know each other, however. Melissa also took her top and bra off, and then her trousers, keeping on a conservative pair of navy blue knickers. Her pale, white skin still showed the red marks left by her bra, but her firm, round breasts did not seem to need its support.

When they saw the first ones undressing, most of the other students began doing so too, but rather more slowly. To Lisa's disappointment, they all kept their underwear on. She began walking around the room, studying each joiner. She noticed one man in particular she liked the look of. She stopped at his desk, leaned over and whispered something in his ear. He turned slightly red and briefly looked hesitant, but then he stood and dropped his briefs. He stood triumphantly waving them above his head to the playfully appreciative applause of the others. It was clear from his distinct tan lines that he wasn't accustomed to sunbathing naked, and most supposed correctly that this was his first experience of public nudity.

Just as Lisa had hoped, his boldness inspired others, and several other men followed suit and all but one of the few women shyly removed their bras. The last woman, though, soon felt uncomfortable being the odd one out and finally removed hers as well, though she kept her hands over her breasts for some time. Eventually, she relaxed and put them down. To Lisa's disappointment, all of the other women except her and the one other woman who had stripped at the beginning kept their knickers on, but at least there were only a few men left in briefs.

Lisa asked for a show of hands who had already practised naturism. She raised her own hand, as did Melissa and the man and woman who had stripped right away. Lisa asked them to introduce themselves and asked each to come up to the front and say a little about their experience.

At Lisa's urging, Melissa came up first. She looked a bit uneasy standing in her knickers in front of all the others, but she did not hide her breasts. She explained her naturist childhood with her parents (she had no siblings) and that she had drifted away as she grew older, though her parents were still naturists -- they just no longer all went to nude beaches as family. She did not want to go into her reasons for becoming self-conscious at puberty, so she said nothing more about it. She just said she was looking forward to making lots of new friends.

The man came up next and introduced himself as Greg, a second-year student. Like Lisa's, his body was hairless below the neck, which made him more exposed than any of the other naked men there, but he showed no sign of embarrassment or self-consciousness on that account.

He explained that like Melissa, he was raised in a naturist household from birth, but he went off nudity when he hit puberty. Unlike Melissa, though, he had both younger siblings who remained unabashed and older siblings who had overcome the same shyness and returned to revealing their bodies once they had been through their development. His family didn't have the option of abandoning nude beaches and swims just to accommodate one awkward teenager.

He spent a couple of years sulking on the side-lines while the rest of his family cavorted happily naked, and then resignedly joined in again. He quickly found it wasn't the big deal he thought it would be, and that a number of his childhood acquaintances returned at the same time. It was strange at first seeing friends he had last seen as children now appearing all of a sudden as sexually mature, and the boys and girls did check each other out on re-meeting, but they took the physical changes in stride, and it seemed his textile friends had far more anxieties and hang-ups about their bodies and the opposite sex's than he did.

By the time he left for university he was a firm believer that growing up in a naked household was the best possible upbringing. He learned and accepted from early on that naturism was not about sex and in fact that complete lack of diffidence about seeing and showing naked bodies tended towards less fixation on sex rather than more. Children raised in naturist homes were less likely to fall victim to early pregnancy or disease than those driven by curiosity to do too much too soon. He firmly believed the world would be a better and less sex-obsessed place if more people embraced mixed-sex social nudity.

His interest in the naturist club was mostly social, but he was also interested in political activism or evangelism for a cause he believed in. Though he didn't say so, he suspected that some of the other men at the meeting were there in the hope of meeting naked women for a sexual thrill, so he stressed that he was there simply for making new friends in an environment free from prudish coyness and pretence.

When he was done, the other students clapped appreciatively, and the woman came up next and introduced herself as Birgitte. She was Danish but chose to go to university in the UK to study English. She sported sparse blonde hair in her untended armpits and pubic region, slightly darker than the blonde hair on her head. Like Greg, she showed no signs of embarrassment.

She explained that she had not been raised a naturist, but as a teenager she discovered some of her friends were naturists and had on occasion visited naturist clubs with their families. On one such occasion, she met a boy who was to become her boyfriend. Through him, she eventually became more interested in organised naturism and joined the club herself. Because her introduction to naturism came after puberty, she hadn't gone through the same awkward and soul-searching moments about nudity growing up. Like most Danish children, she went naked on the beach as a small child before adopting a swimsuit as she grew older, and even after that nudity was not considered a big deal so she saw nothing unusual or embarrassing in naturism when she discovered it.

She and her boyfriend, who were still happily together, became very active in local naturist youth groups, and Birgitte came to be a firm believer in the benefits of widespread mixed-sex nudity. Neither she nor her boyfriend ever felt threatened in their relationship by the company of other naked people their own age, and they had remained faithful. Her boyfriend stayed in Denmark for university, but they stayed in close touch and planned a number of visits back and forth. As a newcomer not only to university but also to a new country, she thought a naturist group would be the most natural and ideal way to make new friends.

"So what about you, Lisa?" asked one of the female newcomers. "You said you pretty much never wore clothes when you didn't have to. What was it like for you growing up?"

Lisa explained her naturist family and that she, her parents and older brother, Alistair, generally did not wear clothes at home (nor, of course, at naturist at clubs or beaches) and she grew up with the run of the house and a spacious, sheltered garden to enjoy without clothes. She explained that when non-naturist visitors came, the rest of her family donned robes, but she never did.

"So what did your visitors think?" asked another student.

"Family and friends didn't take much notice, as they were used to me and my brother staying naked when we were very little. No one paid any attention, because it was not unheard of for small children to undress openly at the beach while their parents and older siblings changed awkwardly under towels, and often small children would just stay naked on the beach. On the few occasions that our family found themselves stuck on a 'textile' beach, where swimsuits were the norm, I certainly never bothered with one -- in fact, I've never owned or worn one.

"So people who saw us naked at home didn't think much about it. As I gradually got older, I just stayed that way, but by then frequent visitors were used to it and didn't seem to notice much as I had gown gradually before their eyes. By the time I was ten or eleven, though, my parents started getting funny looks when I was naked on a textile beach, so we only visited nude or clothing-optional beaches after that. If we had first-time visitors or workmen, my parents always explained that we were naturists but that they would wear robes if anyone objected, but that their daughter probably would not. Some people were fine with that and even told the rest of the family they didn't need to dress if they didn't want to. If someone really objected, I'd just try to keep to my room unless I had to get something."

"Wow. What about when you had friends your own age over?"

"Well, some of my friends were from other naturist families we knew from clubs, so it didn't matter and the whole family stayed naked. When I was very little and 'textile' friends came over to play in the garden in the summer, it was still pretty normal for boys and girls alike to play in the sprinklers or on the trampoline naked, and most loved skinny-dipping in the pool. My parents would cover up and speak to the other parents to make sure it was OK for the children to play naked, though. Most were fine with it, and a few even said the rest of the family didn't need to cover up in front of the small children if they didn't want to. For the most part, those parents didn't mind if my family stayed naked even as their children grew older, as the children were used to seeing them that way for years. One or two asked us to begin covering up, but they didn't mind if the children and I stayed naked."

"What about when you got older?"

"When I started school, many of my old childhood friends began wearing clothes when visiting, but most were still happy to strip off for the sprinkler or pool. When I made new friends at school and invited them over, some of their parents were fine if the children skinny-dipped in the pool, but after a certain age the parents of most boys shied away. If the parents of visitors were OK with the skinny-dipping, my parents would explain that I 'usually' (they avoided the word 'always') stayed naked afterwards. Most of the parents who were fine with the skinny-dipping were fine with that too."

12