Lisa's New Body

Story Info
Lisa works with a trainer.
1.6k words
3.75
54.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read my story How I Cuckold Myself, you know that I am married to a fantastic woman named Lisa. Well, after that very special night where we were visited by our "Mystery Man" I was not sure how our sex life was would evolve, if at all.

Well things did change, but only for the better. Lisa did not get pregnant and I was relieved that she did not hold true to her promise that we would not have sex until she was given permission from the Mystery Man. In fact, she has never brought up that night again. Over the next couple of weeks, we had sex whenever we got the opportunity. Lisa seemed to be rejuvenated sexually and who was I to complain.

Last Saturday night, Lisa was already in bed by the time I came into our room. I did not think much of it because she gets up every morning at 4:45 for school. I went through my pre-bedtime routine of brushing my teeth and such, the climbed into bed. Lisa immediately slid over and spooned me. I could tell in an instance that I was over dressed. She let out a soft moan as my fingers found she clitoris. She was already soaking wet!

I started to tell her one of my stories that gets us both going, but she stopped me and said that she was thinking about her own fantasy. I asked her to share with me but she just smiled and said that it was too naughty. She was really starting to grind her hips into my hand and her breathing became quick and shallow. Just as I thought she was going to explode, she pulled my hand away and whispered "I want you to fuck me". Well I had heard that before and didn't need to be asked twice.

I climbed on top of her and slid into what could be described as one of the wettest pussies ever. I quickened the pace to try and catch up with her. I did not want her to reach her orgasm and push me off before I had time to finish. As I pumped into her like an 18 year old, I noticed that her eyes were closed tight and her arms were stretched out toward the bedpost, just liked she was tied up. This brought a smile to my face and I instantly came deep inside her. This sparked her own orgasm she let out a scream that made me wonder if the neighbors could hear. That little vixen, she had been fantasizing about being fucked by the Mystery Man.

Lisa seemed as alive as ever over the next couple of weeks. She even hired as personal trainer to help her lose weight. I did not mind the extra expense and Lisa seemed to want sex even more after her trainer sessions. Like the typical husband, I really did not pay too much attention the details regarding her workouts. That is until she told me her personal trainer was named Mark. Now I don't know why I assumed that she had a female trainer, I just did.

Along with my renewed interest in her workout came questions.

"So, who is this Mark guy? What's he Like?"

She said "he is 26 years old and very nice. Although, he is very hard on me"

I think she said that on purpose.

"Is he married?"

"No in fact he just broke up with his girlfriend." She said.

Oh the wheels were turning in my head now. Was this the reason for the added energy in our bedroom?

"So, has he hit on you?"

Lisa blushed a little and said, "I am 15 years older than he is and there is no way he would be interested in someone as old and out of shape as I am"

"Don't be too sure." I warned her, "I bet he fucks all of his clients. He sculpts their bodies just like he wants them and then puts his own stamp of approval on them, so to speak."

Then she did something that I was now expecting, my catholic school teacher walked right up to me, placed her hand on my crotch and said, "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Who was this woman? Was she really fantasizing about being ravaged by this 29 year-old? Well there was one sure way to find out; I would weave Mark into one of my stories while we made love. Her actions would not lie.

A couple days later Lisa, was off to see Mark for another session. I knew that this would be a great night to test her reaction. Upon arriving home, Lisa headed straight to the shower as I prepared for bed. When she joined me, I asked her how the session went.

"He had me lie on my back and put my legs in the air and he stretched my legs by pushing my feet back over my head, it hurt like hell."

I reached over and rubbed her leg just below her crotch and said "maybe I should rub it to make t feel better."

"No, Mark already tried that. It didn't work" she replied.

"You mean to tell me that he had his hands right here where mine is?"

She did not answer the question; she just twisted her body in a manner that made my hand slide up to her waiting pussy.

"Did you do that for him? Did he feel your pussy like this?" as I slid one finger deep into her waiting pussy. Lisa was riding my hand and moaning hard. She reached up with one hand and started tweaking one of her nipples. I had never seen her do this, and to say that it was a turn on would be an understatement.

Just when I thought I should get on top of her, she rocketed with a huge orgasm. It was too late. I missed my window of opportunity. But I did have my answer. She was attracted to her young stud.

Well the next few weeks were great. Sex was great, Lisa had dropped 15lbs and was sexier than ever. Then it happened. Lisa came home and seemed upset about something. It seems that Mark was moving to Iowa. He and a friend had purchased a small fitness club there and he would be gone in a few weeks. I know this devastated Lisa. She was looking the best she has ever looked in her whole life and she had Mark to thank for it. I tried to comfort her but she just took a bath and went to bed. She even brushed me off when I tried to snuggle.

The next week was the pits. Lisa seemed depressed and I wasn't getting any sex. Then had an Idea, I suggested to Lisa that she take Mark out for drinks to thank him for all that he has done for her. She perked up a little at the idea but assured me that he was too busy with his own friends and getting ready to move to have time to have a drink with an old 41 year-old.

On the day of Lisa's last session with Mark, she came home as excited as I have ever seen her. She said that Mark had asked her if she wanted to have drinks at a local bar to celebrate she success. He told her to check with her husband to see if it was ok.

"Well, can I go have a drink with him?" she said as she rubbed her body up against mine.

"I told you that he would want to put his signature on his masterpiece" I replied.

She just giggled and turned to go take a shower.

"Aren't you going to call him and tell him I said it was ok?"

She walked back to me and placed her hand on my crotch and said "I already told him that you wouldn't mind." With a hard squeeze, she was off to her shower.

Wow! Was she really going to go have drinks with this man we have been fantasizing about? Would she really do anything with him? No not my nun.

I slipped into the bedroom to watch her get ready for her "date". When Lisa came out of the bathroom she was stark naked. That, in and of itself was weird but even wilder was that she had shaved her pussy! I all the years I have know her, she has never done that.

She caught my stares and said "This has nothing to do with tonight; I've been thing about doing it for weeks. All the young girls at the gym are doing it."

I watched as my wife of 15 years prepare for a date as if she was getting ready for prom. I could smell her excitement a she pulled on a new pair of panties. Then she grabbed new one piece dress that hugged her new tight body like a glove and seemed a little too short for her. I watched as she stepped into some knee-high leather boots. Dam she looked great.

As she was standing in front of the mirror she did the thing that shocked me the most. She reached up under her dress and removed her panties. My jaw was about to hit the floor.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"The fabric was irritating my newly shaved area. I couldn't go out like that." was her response.

"Not to worry" she said. "It's just a few drinks."

And application of lipstick, and then she was gone.....