Lisa's New Gyno Doctor

Story Info
Lisa gets more than she bargained for at her appointment.
7.2k words
4.49
625.8k
439
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1999
c1999
100 Followers

Authors Note

This story has been edited to remove a grossly careless error I made with the student doctors name and nationality, as well as fixing a few other minor mistakes.

It was late afternoon when Lisa pulled her car into a parking space at the Women's Health Services building. It was time again for her to see her gynecologist. She usually got the early morning appointments, but the office had called a few days ago to change hers. They said her usual doctor was out on leave for a few weeks and would she mind taking an appointment with someone else - a Dr. David Johnson. She preferred to see a female doctor, but her pill prescription was running out and she couldn't wait until her usual doctor came back. So she thought, "Well, a doctor is a doctor." She even got a slight rush at the thought of spreading her legs for a total stranger.

As she entered the building, she thought about what would happen. She usually had to psyche herself up for a gynecologist exam. Its not that she hated it, but in order to relax, she tried to think of it as being sexual. As the doctors fingers manipulated her vulva, she would think of her husband who so expertly knew her body. As the speculum entered her vagina, she would think of her large smooth vibrator she has at home, pushing its way into her. And as the doctors finger gently probed her ass hole, she thought of her own finger, which frequently made explorations to her back hole. A slight tingle passed through her pussy as she thought of this new doctor.

The waiting room was empty and she went to the window to announce her arrival. The receptionist smiled and asked her the usual questions - was she feeling OK, when was her last period, any other factors they should know about. The receptionist confirmed that her appointment was with Dr. Johnson. Lisa answered politely while trying to keep an eye on the room behind the desk, hoping for a glimpse of this new doctor. Just as she turned to have a seat, she saw a young Japanese man in a white coat coming towards the desk with a clipboard. She felt a rush in seeing him and stood there for a second, briefly making eye contact with him before she turned into the waiting room.

She had always been attracted to Asian men, their strength and physique. She had never made love to one, but had masturbated many times fantasizing about it. As she sat down and looked back, he had already left. She hoped somehow that a very young Japanese man could somehow be Dr. David Johnson, but realized he probably wasn't. Dr. Johnson most likely was some 60 yr. old crotchety man, who would leer at her and make her uncomfortable. But she couldn't do anything about it now, so she just had to wait.

A few minutes went by and then she was called in by the receptionist.

"Lisa, come on in. They're ready for you now."

Lisa went through the door into the area where the exam rooms where. The young Asian man came over with a chart.

"This is Michael Hirota. He's a student doctor over at the college. Most of our regular assistants went to a conference, so he's here covering at the office for the week."

Boy, did she feel lucky! He was even more attractive up close! In a calm, smooth voice he said,

"Hi Lisa, come on with me into exam room 2"

He smiled nicely and motioned for Lisa to follow him. She was feeling flushed a little and hoped her face wouldn't get red and expose her excitement. She had to maintain a straight face!

As they entered the room, he handed her a gown.

"Here, please take off all your clothes, put this on and I'll be back in a minute."

"Everything?"

"Yes everything. We can finish the exam quicker that way."

He left the room and she began to undress. She didn't really like being completely nude, usually she undressed only the top or bottom, depending on what part of the exam was being done. But she asked and he wanted everything, so ....

She took off her blouse and laid it carefully over the chair. Then came the skirt and pantyhose. She always wore her Victoria's Secret matching sets to her gynecologist appointments. Good lingerie always helped her get that sexy feeling. Today she wore the lavender lace cup demi-bra, with matching lace thong panties. Each had a small bow in the middle, as if her goods were part of a present.

As she took off her bra, she saw the mirror against the wall and looked at herself. She smiled as she exposed her firm 34B breasts and put her bra on top of her clothes. She loved her small, round breasts with their pink nipples. She stood sideways to admire their pointy profile in the mirror. Then she gripped her panties. Uh-oh, she had forgotten about her shaved pussy! She didn't mind showing it to a female doctor, but this was a little different. Now this MALE student and the MALE doctor would see her bald pouty lips, with her clitoris just poking out at the top. She felt a flush of embarrassment, which turned into excitement as she envisioned the handsome student doctor peering between her legs. Lisa then felt her lips swell slightly, and her clitoris enlarge a bit, causing it to protrude from her hood.

She slid her thong down her legs, and as she was picking it up, she noticed the faint smell of her pussy. She sniffed her panties and realized that she wasn't as squeaky clean as usual. It wasn't a bad smell (at least not to her or her husband!), but it was fairly noticeable on her panties. Now the room had the smell of her pussy and while it was faint, it was also unmistakable. It was a very hot day and being confined in pantyhose all day didn't help. This was another reason why she always got the first appointment in the morning! She hoped the doctor and his student wouldn't notice. Being the sexual person she is, of course, meant that she liked her own smell, and taste, for that matter. Of course she preferred it coming from her husbands face but she enjoyed it anytime.

Lisa took her thong and placed it next to her bra. She purposely left them on top of the rest of her clothes. After all, what the purpose of wearing Victoria's Secret if no one ever knows! She slid the gown over her arms and walked over to the examination table.

Before she turned around to sit up on the table, the door opened and Dr. Hirota came in the room. She knew her butt was exposed and quickly turned around and got on the table. He looked down, but smiled, making it obvious that he had gotten a look at her backside.

"So Lisa, I'm going to take your vital signs and then the doctor will be in to complete your exam. Any problems we should know about?"

"No, just here for my annual."

He went about his business, getting her height/weight/blood pressure, etc. He took her temperature, but frowned as he read the thermometer, just as Dr. Johnson walked in.

Now Lisa was really embarrassed! Dr. Johnson was not a 60 yr. old codger, but a handsome mid-30s blonde man who obviously kept himself in good shape. She was going to be poked and prodded in her most private personal places by these two attractive men! Another flush fell over her and she knew her excitement would be noticed by the two men. But they were professionals, and they've seen this all before, right? Lisa rationalized that this would be just a routine exam and she'd be on her way home soon. How wrong she would end up being!

The doctor looked at her chart, exchanged a few words with his student, and then addressed Lisa. "OK, Lisa, this is just your annual exam, right? I'll check your breasts for lumps, then have you get into the stirrups so I can do an internal. OK?"

"Sure", Lisa said nervously.

"Please take off the gown and we'll get started." Lisa took it off her shoulders and let it fall in her lap, exposing her breasts.

"Can you remove it completely?" asked Dr. Johnson. Lisa looked quizzically at him and hesitated.

"You'll just have to take it off later for the internal, so just remove it now please"

"OK", she said, and pulled the gown from under her and laid it on the end of the table. She kept her legs closed, but noticed the doctor glance at her crotch. He could tell she was shaven as her upper lips were showing. Dr. Johnson put down his chart and asked Lisa to raise one arm up over her head and put it behind her back. He began to feel her breast, pressing down with two fingers and slowly rotating them. His hands felt warm and soft as he worked his way around the outside of her right breast, pressing, making circles and moving on.

Lisa was watching his hands work on her breasts. She enjoyed watching her husband fondle her and this was no different. As his nimble fingers slowly approached the center of her breast, she watched her nipple harden. "He's sure to notice", she thought. But she didn't care about that right now. She was thoroughly enjoying his slow intimate touch. Just before she closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling, she noticed Dr. Hirota staring intently at the manipulation of her breasts by the doctor. With that image, she closed her eyes as some very sexy thoughts crossed her mind. She was aching for the doctors fingers to touch her nipple. She knew he would, but it was taking forever! Her nipple stood way out, as if it was reaching for his fingers. She breathed heavily and shifted in as effort to brush against his hand. When he finally got to her nipple, she had goose bumps. She felt her lips open and just managed to hold back a soft moan.

Lisa was getting very excited and Dr. Johnson could tell something was up. He noticed her closed eyes, and her parted lips as he pressed and pinched her nipple. "She does have beautiful breasts", he thought. "Perfect shape and size, with apparently very sensitive pink nipples. I hope her husband knows how special these are and pays the appropriate attention to them!"

As he finished on her right breast, he went to begin with her left, but Lisa didn't move. "Lisa, I need examine do your left breast now"

Lisa gave a shudder as he startled her. She had been lost in a trance while enjoying the sensations. "Sorry", she grinned and raised her left arm.

He continued with the same pattern on this breast, pressing and rotating. Lisa enjoyed every touch as his fingers glided over her breast. Dr. Johnson took his time knowing that his pretty female patient was enjoying this attention. Eventually he got to her nipple, Lisa was again aching for his touch, and when he did she felt a rush in her loins. He pussy was wetting itself, and her thighs were going to become sticky with her juice. Lisa smiled to herself, thinking of how the handsome doctor and his student would react when they examined her vaginal area. By the time he finished, both of Lisa's nipples were as hard as pebbles and she looked slightly flushed.

"OK, Lisa, could you turn around and move down to the stirrups please?", said Dr. Johnson, as he finished his notes on the clipboard.

Lisa hesitated for a moment, as her eyes opened and she came out of her dream like state. She smiled at the doctor, catching his eyes as she moved. She noticed he again glanced at her shaven pussy, who's lips were now swollen and slightly glistening from the moisture within. Dr. Hirota came over, also glancing down at her sex, and pushed a tray of instruments next to the table. As she swung her legs over the edge towards the stirrups, Dr. Johnson came over and took her right foot in his hand.

"Here let me help you", he said calmly. The doctors student reached over and took her other foot, guiding her legs into position. Here she was, naked in front of two very attractive men, nipples protruding, pussy sopping, and her legs were being spread for these men to examine her! She was definitely getting a kick out of this!

Once she was secure and comfortable (as much as was possible), she looked down and saw her swollen lips had parted. Her inner labia was sticking to the outer and a small string of juice was connecting the two sides of her pussy. "What a show I'm giving them", she thought. Her pussy and ass were completely exposed to the world!

Dr. Johnson sat down between her thighs, and motioned for a tissue from his assistant. Lisa shuddered slightly as he gently began wiping up the juice that had seeped from her hole. Lisa was watching the tissue as it was pressed into her lips. As the doctor moved the tissue around he sniffed a few times, and Lisa realized that he must be smelling her pussy! He looked up briefly and smiled which caused Lisa's face to redden as she put her head back on the table.

"OK, now I'll begin your exam. Michael, did you get all of her vitals," as he peered at the chart.

"Everything was OK except her temperature. It was a few degrees low but she feels fine, so I suspect its the thermometer."

"Probably was, but I do need a measurement. Hand me one of the rectals, please, along with the lubricant"

What did he say? Lisa thought. A rectal? I don't need one of those.

"Can't I just use a another one in my mouth?", Lisa stammered.

"No, we might as well use a rectal. It's much more accurate, and it could loosen you up for the rest of your exam", he responded.

"Oh, great!" Lisa thought. He was immediately going to start poking at her anus. Whenever she was sick, her husband always took her temperature using a rectal thermometer, and they had incorporated it into their sex play. She enjoyed the feel of things poking into her ass hole, and now this doctor was going to excite her even more!

Dr. Johnson put on a surgical glove, snapping it around his wrist, making Lisa jump. Then she watched as he squirted a small dollop of KY jelly onto his finger.

"I'm going to lubricate your anus a bit so the thermometer can slide easier. Slide down please so I can get better access."

She pushed her buttocks down keeping her feet in the stirrups. Her cheeks were now parting, and she felt the cool air on her exposed ass hole. He pressed his finger against her hole, massaging the rim of her pucker. She watched him intently, as he continued rubbing and pressing. A single digit of his finger went inside briefly before he reached for the thermometer.

"Let me know if this becomes uncomfortable as I insert it"

And with that he pressed the small silver tip against her rosebud and looked up again as he pushed it inside of her. Their eyes locked and they held each others gaze while the thermometer was forcing its way into her rectum. Lisa thought this was strange, but it felt so HOT! When it was fully inside her he broke the stare and looked at his chart. She looked up to see that Michael was staring intently at her crotch. She wondered if this handsome student doctor was getting a hard-on.

"OK, while that is being done, let me just examine your external vulva."

His left hand was against her thigh, with his thumb holding the tip of the thermometer that protruded from her ass. But he didn't just hold it there, he slowly rotated the tip, making it press into the side of her rectum. It felt VERY good to Lisa, just like her husband did it.

With his right hand, he began to poke through her bald pussy lips. He pulled her left lip open which exposed her wet inner lips. He ran his finger up the inside of her lips, over the hood of her clitoris and down the other side. Her clean shaven pussy lips looked so plump as if she were getting excited. Dr. Johnson loved seeing a beautiful pussy completely exposed. Its why he got into this business!

"Everything looks good here. Just a little more."

Then he parted her lips and pressed his finger against her pee hole, slid it down to her vagina and gently probed the outside of her hole. This massage was almost too much for Lisa. She felt like wiggling around, forcing him to touch her clit, letting her release the tension that was building up. She was already so excited, and she didn't know how she would be able to finish the exam without coming!

Dr. Johnson brushed his fingers against her smooth outer lips and up over her pubic mound. Then he looked up to Lisa.

"Is there a reason for your shaving? Do you feel there's a problem with something?"

"No, nothing like that," Lisa said softly as her face began to turn red, now from embarrassment as well as excitement. "My husband and I just like it that way."

"OK, that's fine. Just be careful when you do it and watch out for ingrown hairs," Dr Johnson said. He was curious, and wanted to know if she shaved herself, so he continued. "Make sure you can see enough with mirrors."

"O..K. Um, well, my husband does it and he's very careful." Lisa said as redness continued to fill her face.

"That's good. I'm glad he's looking out for you." Dr. Johnson glanced at his watch. "Times up, now I'll just record the temperature and we can continue."

Both doctor and student watched the thermometer as it was slowly extracted from her anus. Lisa enjoyed the feeling as it left her body, but would rather have left it up there.

"99.4 - just fine", Michael read and wrote the number on her chart.

Dr. Johnson removed the glove that had touched her rectum and put on another pair.

"OK, Lisa now I have to check you internally. Just relax and this wont take long"

"Oh, take all the time you want, doctor", she thought. She knew her hole wanted to be filled. She wanted to feel something inserted into her now aching vagina so she could grip it with all her muscles and explode. This was almost torture!

The assistant held out the KY jelly for Dr. Johnson.

"No, I wont be needing that. The patient has enough natural lubricant", he said as he smiled at her. Lisa turned her head in embarrassment.

Now Lisa closed her eyes. She knew she'd be feeling the doctors fingers slowly entering her pussy, exploring every inch of her, gently caressing her sensitive areas. She was thinking this as he pushed two fingers into her. She gasped and let out a soft moan.

Dr. Johnson worked his fingers around inside her pussy. He enjoyed this part, especially with such an attractive, responsive patient. He was careful to go slow and be gentle. He pressed and prodded, spending a short time rubbing upward, against her G-spot. He felt her cringe and another slight moan escaped her lips as she tossed her head to the other side.

Lisa was feeling so hot! His fingers felt better than she anticipated. Her cunt was full of sexy male fingers, gently massaging her insides. She couldn't help but squeeze and flex her pussy against them. She wondered if his cock could feel any better that his fingers.

"Feels good," the doctor said after a full 5 minutes of internal exploration. "I have to press against your ovaries. Try to relax."

She didn't enjoy this part, but knew it was necessary. After he pressed a few times to feel each one, he reached back for the speculum. Michael, who had been just standing there, watching the doctor manipulate (and stimulate) his patient, handed over the instrument. Lisa had almost forgotten that she had an audience!

"Now I have to insert this to look at your cervix"

Lisa was ready for this. Although the ovary palpitation took the edge off her growing excitement, she knew inserting the speculum would bring her right back to the edge. The doctor eased the tip into her vagina. Lisa squeezed and pushed out. She wanted to feel the speculum completely, making it spread her muscles to force its way inside.

Dr. Johnson held it firmly and slowly pushed it into her body. He knew what she was doing and didn't want to rush anything. She was being such a wonderful patient that he wanted her to enjoy every second of this. He, of course, felt a stirring in his balls as Lisa parted her lips and moaned again, louder this time. He also noticed that his student was completely mesmerized by this patient and had to shift his weight and lab coat - no doubt to make his own growing excitement more comfortable.

When the speculum was inside, he turned it and locked it in place. "What a sight", he thought. A beautiful woman, very excited, legs spread, completely hairless, with hard nipples and wet pussy, completely entranced in feelings of sexual excitement with a speculum opening up her pussy for me to look at! And I can't believe they pay me to do this! He began to crank on the speculum to spread her wider.

c1999
c1999
100 Followers
12