Lisa's Older Man

Story Info
Older gentleman takes his wife.
1k words
4.14
205k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers

I have mentioned in two previous stories how my wife and I started opening our marriage. My wife was 30 when we began playing the winter of 2002. She is 5'5, auburn hair, 36C and sexy. She also has a nice round ass to die for.

Our next adventure was 2 months after our first experience with another man. We had started looking at swinger sites and chatted with MANY people. Strange thing about having a sexy wife, everyone wants to screw her. We weeded through the creeps and a lot of nice people as well. We ended up chatting with a man who was 52, experienced and a total gentleman. My wife has a thing for older men and she really thought he was worth pursuing further.

We met him at a local bar/ restaurant. His name was Dave and he was about 5'8, not a bad looking guy and had a very good sense of humour. My wife and I were both new to meeting someone so he took things slowly. We played darts and he would flirt with Lisa every chance he had. Sliding his hand through hers when handing darts and such. We played 3 games before he excused himself to go to the restroom. Lisa said she thought he was very nice and said she could see herself playing with him.

He came back and asked if we would like to continue our dart game at his house, free darts he added with a smile. We went to our vehicle and followed him to his house. Lisa squeezed my cock and said she was pretty nervous but also very excited.

We arrived at his house and he handed me a beer and Lisa a glass of wine. We headed down to his finished basement where he had a nice stocked bar and a dart board. We commenced to playing our dart game and he became much bolder with Lisa. He would touch her neck and lean in for a kiss on the cheek. She enjoyed the attention and would smile at me when he would make a move. By now I had to use the restroom myself and he told me it was upstairs. I made my way upstairs, did my thing and returned shortly. They were no longer near the dart board. I turned the corner but they were not in the main room either. I turned around to go back up the stairs and saw in the hallway separating the basement my wife on her knees sucking the biggest cock she had had to date. He had it poking out his pants and she was sucking away. He smiled at me and held her head as she slobbered on his cock. This was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen...my wife on her knees sucking a cock in a hallway.

Just as she was really getting into it we heard some noise upstairs. He stood Lisa up and pulled up his zipper.

His daughter had come home from college and made her grand entrance. We thought the evening was over but he managed to get her out of the house by forking over some money for her to go downtown. I made my way upstairs again to use the restroom and again on my return my wife was sucking his cock. The back of her head was to me as she was now sitting on a futon with him standing in front of her. He was playing with her tits, he had unbuttoned her shirt and had one breast out of the cup and was playing with the nipple.

I came over and sat down on the futon next to her and watched as she enjoyed sucking his banana shaped cock. He would talk softly to her. He would ask her if she liked an older man's cock, she would reply with moans, not removing his cock to bother a more audible answer.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet pop and began undressing her. She removed her pants and panties. I got up and we opened the futon. His boner never fell as we lied a blanket on the futon and a few pillows. She laid down on the bed and he played with her tits as he hovered over her. He guided his cock into her very wet pussy and began slowly. He laid on top of her kissing her mouth and tits, gently squeezing both of them.

He fucked her like this for a while and asked her if she would like to get on top. She climbed on top of him and I watched as he slid all 8 inches of his cock inside her. He was very thick and she told me later the shape of his cock really hit things differently, she very much enjoyed it. Dave had very good staying power and soon had her back on her back with her legs over his shoulders. He was fucking her at a pretty steady pace but still taking it nice and easy with her. He leaned down and they kissed some more, she LOVES to kiss.

He slowed down his pace and rested with his cock inside her. He asked us both if we were having a good time, we both answered yes. He then started to give Lisa a little more of a fucking and soon pulled his cock out and she pulled on his spurting cock. He came on her belly and he leaned down and kissed her again. He got up to get her a towel but she had rubbed most of it into her skin by now. He laid back down next to her and played with her tits as we chatted some. He told me I was a cool guy for letting him fuck my young wife.

They both got up and got dressed and I situated my hard on in my pants so it would be less painful. He walked us outside and said he would love to get together again soon, we responded positively of course. Our ride home Lisa was telling me just how wet her pussy was and how when we got home she wanted to fuck me. She was a bit red and sore but she said that we would always finish every play evening making love to each other.

We would be seeing Dave again soon.

TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers