Lisa's Payback Continues

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend continues punishing humiliation.
1.8k words
3.89
87.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
askno
askno
11 Followers

This is a continuation of my own sick fantasy. If racial slurs offend you DO NOT continue reading. If you like what you've read please let me know and I'll give you the ending. --Lisa

*

Rick back in the car with Lisa safely stored in the trunk continued heading toward Mississippi. He thought of what he had done to her in the park. He grinned thinking that her body must be feeling some of the pain she had caused his heart. He broke into a huge grin thinking about how humiliated she must have felt when the stranger used her. Although money wasn't a problem, he decided that the bitch in the trunk would pay for their adventure serving whomever he decided. Yes, that would keep them under the wire and he was sure she wouldn't blow his cover out of fear. It was getting dark and all this thinking was making Rick hungry and the workout from earlier added to his need to refuel. Looking at the highway signs he saw a sign for a truck stop that looked promising. As he got off the highway, he saw this place was perfect. He parked on the side of the building in a secluded spot not too far from the building but still out of ear shot if she screamed.

Walking into the restaurant, he ordered a hamburger from the guy at the bar and noticed that there were lots of truckers and only a few women. When he looked at one corner, he saw this chubby naked white chick giving head beside a very petite naked asian looking chick that was being fucked. Shocked he asked the guy behind the bar, "What's the deal in the corner?" Ralph the obese barkeep explained, "This is all hunger's night. What ever you're hungry for you can get right here." Rick thought about it for a minute, "These girls look like their good but, what if I have a piece of ass that's even better?"

"That's fine. I'd like to see some new ass. She's over 18?"

"Yeah, and she is the finest black bitch you've ever laid your eyes on."

"We haven't had a black bitch in here in a long time." He grinned and pointed at the Confederate Flag hanging behind him. "We're good old boys and don't discriminate when it comes to ass. The rate is $25 for a pussy fuck, $30 for her ass, and $15 for a blowjob."

"I understand but I think we can negotiate a higher price when you see her."

"I have to test her first to make sure she's good. No charge of course and then we'll talk about price changes."

Excited Rick says, "Let me go get her. She's taking a nap."

"Bring her to the back door. I'll test her in the back."

Rick walked out the front door and went straight to his trunk. Lisa was awake and had been for hours. Her ass and pussy were still sore from the pounding she received in the park. As Rick opened the trunk, a frightened Lisa looked up at him. Rick looked at her before dragging her naked body from the car. Glaring into her eyes he asked, "Do you want this to end quickly?"

"Are you going to kill me?"

"I'm not sure. I want you to do everything I say without question or hesitation. At this point, I have nothing to lose. I already have kidnapped, raped, and pimped you. The sentence wouldn't be much different for killing you. If you want to live, you'll do as I say and speak only when I speak to you. You are my slave until I choose to release you. Fight me and you will regret it. Understand?"

"Yes. Rick, I'm sorry for being cruel to you. I'll do as you say just don't hurt me, please."

Very matter-of-fact Rick admits, "I'm going to pimp you tonight and you will not tell anyone it is against your will. You wanted me to be in control." Sneering he continues, "You will walk in this place and anyone I tell you to you will allow them to use you. Understood?"

With tears, she relented nodding her head yes.

Grabbing her arm, he dragged her towards the back door. As they approached, he looked at her again, "Dry your eyes and remember what I said."

She wiped her face and Rick knocked on the back door. Ralph opened the door and looked at Rick, "I was wondering if you were coming back."

"Yeah, just wanted to get this piece of ass prepared," said Rick.

"She is a hot looking nigger. Come on in." He looked Lisa up and down and grinned, "I've never had a piece of ass as fine looking as this one. Come here and show me how you work that slut mouth of yours."

Lisa glanced at Rick hoping he would have a change of heart. He motioned for her to follow Ralph. Without saying a word, Lisa went to him and got on her knees. She looked at the front of his grimy pants and up at his disgusting gut. She unhooked his pants and began her night of services. She licked the tip of his stubby dick and wanted to puke from the rank smell coming from his pubic hairs. Ignoring her feelings she continued bobbing up and down on his dick and sucking it as if it was the best she had ever tasted. Lisa kept reminding herself, "If I don't make him angry he'll release me. Take this punishment and he'll release me. He just wants to humiliate me; I'd have slept with worse to get to where I am."

"Your nigger is good. Go on baby touch yourself. Get nice wet." Ralph grabbed her tits hard with one hand while forcing her head farther down with the other. She was giving him such pleasure he didn't think he would last very long in her mouth. Grabbing her by the hair he pulled Lisa to her feet and bent her over the counter. Without as much as a slight caress, he entered her pussy from behind. "I think my cook and dishwasher should try this bitch and afterwards we can discuss prices."

"No problem. I understand that you need her properly tested. I just want to make some good money on this bitch."

Ralph motioned to the other two employees, "Hey, you heard him come try some of this."

Turning Lisa so that he was still fucking her but her mouth was available Ralph pounded away. Lisa wanted to cry she was in so much pain from the fucking Rick and the person in the park had given her. She looked at Rick again hoping if he saw the pain in her eyes he'd remember that he use to love her. No such look he was rubbing his hard-on watching Ralph use her had caused. She closed her eyes forcing back the tears and telling herself, "Take this punishment and he'll release me."

Lisa forced herself to try to relax hoping her body would cooperate and maybe she'd even enjoy some of what was happening. She didn't have much time for this has she felt her hair being pulled and a new cock forced into her mouth. The dishwasher let out a low moan as Lisa's mouth began sliding down his long cock. "Open your eyes nigger. I want you to look at me."

Lisa forced her eyes open and looked up at a kid who couldn't be more than 18. He wasn't as disgusting as the man who was now begging god not to let him cum so he could continue fucking her. This kid was about 6 ft and skinny. He had long dirty blonde hair and from her vantage point, it appeared green-blue eyes. Lisa silently prayed, "Please let him cum. Let this end soon and help me to survive this hell." As if partially answering her prayer the fat man in her pussy pulled out, cumming all over her beautiful ass. "Aw, that's good." Ralph leaned back against the counter recovering from the sensations her body had caused. "Jimmy get some of that pussy boy."

Not needing a second invitation, the cook took Ralph's place. "Damn, she's tight" Jimmy didn't last two minutes and he was pulling out and depositing his semen all over her ass. Lisa was so thankful she just had to finish this kid off and she hoped her hell would end. Before she could even get comfortable with the thought, she felt someone at her asshole. It was Rick. This time he spread her cheeks and licked her asshole. He had never done this before and the sensations that started to spread through her body were too much for her to keep to herself. She gave a moan that seemed to be from her very core. Suddenly her whole body turned on as if someone had flipped a switch. She found herself pushing back against Rick's tongue unable to fight the urge to have his tongue in her ass. Sensing what she wanted and somewhat forgetting the purpose of this adventure Rick gave in and gave her the tonguing she wanted. Lisa's moans continued and the boy with his dick in her mouth reaped the benefits as her sucking became more feverish. Unable to hold off the explosion that he was feeling he let go, empting his semen into her mouth. Like a good whore she held in her mouth until he was done then let it dribble down her chin. The look in Lisa's eyes was glazed as if she was in another world. Her moans never stopped as Rick continued her rimming.

The three men who all just been emptied of any possible semen looked on in amazement. It was if she turned on as soon as her pimp touched her. Rick by now had forgotten about the men watching. Ralph looked at the clock 10pm. He realized they'd be closing in an hour and if he was going to make some money she'd best get out front. Clearing his throat Ralph said, "Do you want to discuss the prices now or do you want to fuck her first?"

This snapped Rick back to reality hearing the male voice. Slowly Rick stood up and looked at the men, "I think we'll get out of here."

"You sure? I was willing to triple the fee for this one. I bet you'd make a killing in here tonight."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

Ralph shook his head, "Well, it's still $3.50 for the hamburger."

"No problem. Make that two burgers and two drinks." Earlier he hadn't been thinking about giving Lisa anything until they reached his parents cabin. He reasoned they weren't too far and they both ate now they'd be refueled for the activities he had planned there.

"Ok fine, your lost. You could have made a lot of money tonight. That'll be $9.73. Jimmy you heard him two burgers."

Rick stood there looking at Lisa as Jimmy made the burgers and Ralph brought him his change back. The look she was giving him was one that she hadn't given him before. She was rubbing her ass against his hand as if she couldn't wait and really wanted him.

askno
askno
11 Followers