Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 07

Story Info
Lisa ends up in a pool of slime, taking it like a pro.
4.6k words
4.36
29.6k
13
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 25 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady government programs existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 7 - Taken in the Pool

I opened my eyes and turned over in my bed, I felt happy, Aretta was back from her breeding session and was resting. She had told me all about it when she arrived back the night before, it had been very intense for her and, as usual, she was exhausted. I had spent the previous day with Sophie after her first encounter with one of our creatures and she had returned her to her own hut to give Aretta chance to rest.

I got up, pulled on some clothes and went for a walk to the lake. The day was perfect, sunny, warm and not a cloud in the sky, I sat in the sun by the water and reflected on the last few weeks. I felt more content than any other time in my life. My mind wandered as I watched the dappled sunlight dance around on the surface of the lake.

I wandered slowly back at lunchtime to our little village, savouring the sounds and smells of our little bit of paradise. I took my time and eventually went into our lounge where I enjoyed a sandwich, while chatting with some of the other Women. I was just getting ready to head back to my hut when Martha walked in. Her face lit up when she saw me.

Martha put her hands on my shoulder and put her lips to mine. I enjoyed the feeling as our lips touched and her arms pulled me closer. I felt just the tip of her tongue brush my lips which sent a little shiver down my spine. Martha sat beside me and asked me how Sophie was after her big night. I told her that in the end, when we woke up the next morning that Sophie had given in, realising the pleasure and love were genuine and enormous. "She told me that she wants to stay here forever." I told Martha.

"You did so well with her Lisa, I'm really proud of you"

I smiled, "Thank you Martha, I thought you were great too, I love how you take control in such a gentle but firm way"

Martha smiled, and took a long pause as her brown eyes started at me. "I was going to come and see you this evening, why don't you let Aretta have a rest and come to number 4 biome tonight, let's say 10pm?"

I suddenly felt weak and took a couple of deep breaths. "Of course I will, thanks Martha, I'll see you there." was all that I managed to say. We stood up and hugged, I felt Martha hold me tight and I savoured the feeling of her gave me a safe and warm feeling. Martha patted my ass cheekily as she walked away.

I was grinning from ear to ear and so excited as I went back to my hut, Aretta was fast asleep so I crept into the bathroom and bathed. I took my time making myself look and feel sexy. The afternoon went my surprisingly fast as I spent it preparing but my mind was spinning out of control. As it got dark, I pulled on a pair of white panties and a white tee shirt. I had learnt by now that there really wasn't any point in any other clothes. I set off on the short walk to Biome 4, but as I passed Biome 3, I lingered outside as I could hear muffled moans and the occasional scream coming from inside. I wondered what creature and which woman were in the midst of mating. I snapped back to my own reality, remembering that shortly, it would be me.

I continued my walk and arrived a little early at Biome 4. Waiting outside for a little while, I listened to the quiet, punctuated the the fans of Biome 4 droning quietly in the background. Eventually I heard talking and footsteps getting louder and I looked around to see Martha and Helena appear out of the darkness.

Helena reached me first. Smiling, she slid her arms around my waist and kissed my lips "I'm so happy to see you honey."

"Me too" I say as I look at her and grin.

At that moment, Martha kissed my shoulder and I felt her soft hands running up my back.

"Tell me about tonight?" I asked Martha quietly.

Martha looked at Helena and then back at me. I reached out and took both of Martha's hands. Helena moved behind me and encircled me in her arms.

Martha began her explanation and I listened, determined that this time, I would take it in.

"Well, this creature is special baby, it's called a Polliax. There are very few of them and no females left that we can find. We have genetically created a batch of viable eggs, one of which Helena will implant inside you in her own special way." Helena squeezed me a little and kissed the back of my head. "Once we've done that, we'll take you out into the Biome and into the liquid pool where the Polliax lives. Helena and I will guide you and hold you as it breeds with you. This one is, well, quite big, it will feel hot inside you and its very strong and active" I stopped smiling but felt both excited and nervous. Martha continued "It lives on the surface of the liquid pool, its thick like honey, not water. The Polliax looks a little like a tall jellyfish but blue, and stands 8 feet tall."

"Jesus!" I exclaim, "I wasn't expecting that."

"Oh, don't worry honey, we'll take care of you." I trusted these women with my life and I decided to stay calm and let them guide me.

Helena slipped her arms from around me and Martha gave my hands a last squeeze. "Come with us baby girl." Martha whispered.

I smiled at her as she turned and opened the door to the Biome. We walked inside.

We walked around the edge on the soft, damp grass and reached a clear area with a wooden deck on which was examination chair. The same as the chairs in the lab, this had leg stirrups. It was all set up and ready for us. There was a little table with various containers on it, I took a moment to take in the little Biome, with the high humidity and exotic plants with their huge leaves standing twice my height at least.

I felt Martha put her hands on my sides and lift up my tee shirt, Helena joined in and ran her hands up my belly and over my breasts as I reached up to allow Martha to remove my top. I loved how Helena knew just how to get my body to respond. My nipples hardened into the palms of her hands, she took them and pulled them gently, never looking away from my eyes.

Helena smiled as my breathing quickened and I bit my lip, I felt Martha put her hands back on my sides and moved them down over my hips, dragging my panties down and leaving me naked. Martha started kissing my back and neck and I squirmed around, sandwiched between these beautiful women as Helena kissed and nibbled by neck, chest and eventually my rock-hard nipples. I felt Martha push her hand between my legs from the back and I parted them a little to make it easier for her, then her amazing fingers began to rub, tease and massage my wet pussy lips.

I was reaching the point with these women where I felt an urge to orgasm as soon as they touched me.

Martha said, "You know Helena, one of the many lovely things about Lisa is how wet she gets and how fast it happens." I moaned and rested my head back on Martha. Helena pushed her fingers onto my clit.

I moaned louder and Helena agreed "Oh yeah she is real wet again, she responds so quick" I realised that in my life, I had found it hard to reach orgasm but since meeting Aretta and moving to the island, I was becoming aroused faster and my orgasms came easily, quickly and relentlessly.

My thought was broken by Martha. "What do you say we get this started?" She whispered in my ear as her fingers swirled around my wet pussy.

"Yeah, oh yeah, let's do it." I grunted back. My lovely ladies helped me walk the couple of steps backwards to the chair and lifted me up, I wriggled back in my chair and lifted my legs into the stirrups willingly.

"I'll prepare the eggs" Martha said as Helena, knelt in front of me and slowly pushed two fingers into my gaping, wet pussy. I loved how she always looked in my eyes when she did this. She worked her magic and slid her fingers in and out and then pushed in a third finger, It felt amazing as her fingers rubbed over my g spot with every thrust. Helena and Martha always made me cum hard before the breeding started, I think it was their way of getting girls into the zone and it certainly worked for me.

Martha appeared beside me and kissed my ear. I felt her touch my belly and run her hand down until it dropped between my legs and she immediately began gently rubbing my clit as Helena kept fucking me with her fingers deeply. and firmly.

Martha started whispering in my ear, "Are you gonna cum for us baby?"

"Go on baby, let me see you squirt for us."

It was a sensory overload as I started grunting "Oh, yes, yes baby, give it to us." Martha whispered as I let out a huge cry and felt by body explode as I came. A hard blast squirted from my pussy as Helena pushed her fingers inside me and held them still. I whimpered as I relaxed from the orgasm and Helena slowly pulled her fingers of me. when I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw Martha handing Helena a small white plastic box.

I couldn't see exactly what Helena was doing from the angle of my body in the chair as she was below my field of view but she stood up holding a large marble-sized egg, it was dark blue and squishy. I could see it moving as Helena squeezed it in her fingers.

Helena looked at Martha, "Give me a little help here sweety" Martha smiled and leaned over my belly and looked between my legs. I felt Martha gently spread open my pussy lips and then I felt Helena put the egg in my pussy entrance. It felt a little cold and I gasped softly. Helena pushed it upwards and I held myself still, I felt Martha's fingers bottom out and she reached down with her other hand and I saw she held what looked like a little pink dildo. Helena slid it inside me and I felt her use it to push the egg further. The egg hit my cervix and I grunted a little.

Martha looked around at me and let go of my pussy lips "Can you feel that on your cervix? Its important that it's in just the right place baby?"

"Uh huh, ohh, I feel it, it's right there." Martha slid out the little dildo and stood back, looking proudly at me.

"Shall we go and meet our lovely Polliax? I know he'll be happy to see you" Helena said with a grin on her face. I smiled and nodded. Helena helped me off the chair and, with Martha on one side and Helena on the other, we walked, arm in arm through the trees. I could feel the egg inside me with every movement, it felt like it was attached to my cervix, it felt so good as walked.

Suddenly, as we passed between two trees, in front of me was the pool, it was white and shiny. I looked around for the Polliax, Martha noticed me looking, "He's over here." She guided me around the tiny pool and behind some tall reed-like bushes. There, was a giant throbbing creature, standing tall like a tree trunk towering above me. I lost my breath as I looked up and down. It's light blue translucence was punctuated by black blobs and long, thick, tentacle like appendages that dangled out at several places down each side of the creature. I could not make out any facial feature or even a mouth. I was only a few feet from it. It sensed we were there and made a low rumbling noise and started to move slowly.

I should have been terrified, I knew that. I definitely felt nervous but I knew what I had to do and my lovely ladies were with me.

I looked at Martha "What do I do now?"

"It's simple baby girl, step backwards into the pool and you will sink to your knees. Stand upright and back yourself against him, it will get a bit creepy but don't be afraid, he is actually very gentle and we'll get in the pool and help you" I nodded and puffed out my chest

Helena and Martha were wearing identical blue tee shirts and black shorts. They looked at each other and, without saying anything, started to get undressed. I watched them pull their clothes off until they stood in just their panties. Martha wore black lace shorts and Helena had a white thong. I took a deep breath as I looked at them and for a second, forgot that I was about breed.

"OK, are you ready Lisa?" Martha asked.

"I think so" I said nervously.

Martha turned me so that my back faced the pool and I was on the grass on the edge. She took my hands. I was just a few feet from the Polliax.

"Step backwards baby." Martha said.

I took a deep breath, looked downwards and stepped backward. I felt the warm squishy slime in the pool push between my toes and I began to sink slowly. It felt warm and almost like a massage. I relaxed as I sank into the sticky goo and stopped around my knees as my feet reached a soft but solid surface. The Polliax, which was slowly moving and twisting was so close to me now. Martha and Helena stepped in and sank to their knees, they waded over and stood either side of me. At the same time, they each grabbed a hand each and put their other hands on my belly. Then, they gently pushed me back. I felt my ass and back touch the creature and it shook, I froze and suddenly felt overwhelmed. The Polliax felt luke-warm and slippery but also soft. I could feel it's body ripple.

I felt the Polliax moving and then I noticed that the appendages either side of my belly were moving, they began to slide around my sides, encircling me, holding me against the Polliax.

"Just let it hold you" whispered Helena "He is gentle" Its body was getting warmer, and the soft jelly-like flesh was starting to suck me into its trunk. I also sensed that it was strong and could overpower me easily. I felt more interested than scared, this was a really unusual creature.

Martha and Helena were smiling as they lifted my arms up as more appendages crossed over my chest and I felt my breasts get enveloped by the soft creature. I couldn't really move above my waist now, although my arms hung free, there wasn't anything I could do with them. I had been gently restrained by the Polliax. I felt quite safe, I wasn't being squeezed and I could tell from Martha's smiling face that I was doing OK. I kept breathing deeply, concentrating on what was happening around me.

"Get ready Lisa." Helena said quietly and I felt the Polliax pushing me forward, slowly pushing me over.

"Just relax Lisa, don't resist it, let him bend you over." Martha said.

I took a deep breath and went with it, the Polliax cradled me within its safe, warm flesh and I let myself bend over. I felt very comfortable and safe with my face pointing at the surface of the pool and my feet lifted off the hard ground and clear of the slime. Martha and Helena moved either side of me

Martha said "We're gonna help you with this next part and with that, they grabbed a leg each and lifted them up as the Polliax enveloped them in the last appendages and clung them to its side.

I hung there, pulled into the creature and entirely in its control. I knew I was wet with anticipation but it wouldn't have mattered, there was so much slime covering me I was well lucubrated anyway. Only my head, arms and feet were not covered by the creature's flesh.

I felt the Polliax moving, I could feel it was alive as it throbbed and rippled around me. I felt the flesh of the creature rippling around my butt and it began to fill in the space between my ass cheeks with its squishy flesh. The flesh bubbled and expanded between my legs and filled any remaining space between my thighs, I felt it press over my pussy and it made me shudder.

Martha and Helena climbed out of the pool and sat on the grass watching me, I looked up and I could see them staring at me. "Oh Lisa, You look so good" Martha said. I began to breathe more deeply as I felt the flesh between my thighs begin to heat up and vibrate. I would have moved my hips but I was held still.

"Can you feel him vibrate?" asked Helena.

"Yeeessss" I gasped.

"He's getting ready baby, any second now" Martha said as she half giggled at me.

It went on for a couple more minutes and then I felt the pressure through the soft flesh of the creature increasing, it was pressing on my pussy lips and clit as it vibrated harder. My breathing and heart rate increased. Suddenly, the pressure grew rapidly between my legs, my wet pussy gave in and opened wide as the flesh pressed inside my body. The creature almost poured itself into my pussy.

I went to gasp for air but instead, I screamed out to Martha and Helena. "Fuck its filling me." The heat and vibration in my rapidly stretching pussy made me cum so hard that I screamed and screamed. I couldn't move but I felt myself squirt, I have no idea where it went, my pussy was completely covered my the Polliax. I looked up at Martha and Helena who were both rubbing their clits through their panties while watching me be taken.

"Oh God,Oh God, Oh my fucking god" I wailed I felt my pussy stretch to its limit as I was filled with the expanding flesh. I began a long orgasm which grew and grew, cumming over and over, I felt my pussy gripping and spasming on the invader. After about ten minutes of the most intense stimulation, the flesh reached the egg and I felt it pushing against it. "Arrrrghhhhhh!" I screamed out as I felt it pushing harder. "AHHHHH Fuckkk!"

Martha knew what was happening.

"Let it push the egg baby, relax and let it in, give it what it wants."

I gritted my teeth as the pressure grew and almost lost my mind as the fleshy intruder pushed at the egg. Then I felt a huge contraction deep in my vagina as my cervix gave way and the egg was effectively pushed deep into my womb. I exploded violently and felt myself cumming hard and squirting. At the same time, I couldn't help peeing myself into the creature as the pressure inside me so was intense.

All of a sudden, I felt the pressure inside me release a little and I whimpered as the mass of flesh shrank slightly. I could feel my pussy contracting as I gasped for air. I was grateful for this little rest, even if it was short lived.

The Polliax wasn't finished of course. All of a sudden I felt a thin tube, squirming out of the mass in my pussy, it felt like a hard finger, it rubbed around inside my pussy quickly pushing upwards. I began panting again as it hit my cervix, I knew what this was for, it felt my cervix and I screamed as it pushed right into my womb. "I think it's going to cum Martha." I wailed, I hadn't even noticed them cumming and they had stopped to look at me again.

Martha slowly nodded at me with a huge smile and said calmly, "Try not to clamp it with your vagina Lisa, its going to cum very soon, I can see him throbbing around you."

I relaxed as best I could and I felt the Polliax shudder through its entire body and then the penis in my womb started to pump, I felt it moving backward and forwards and then, a few seconds later there was no mistaking when thick sperm began to flow into my body, it kept pumping for a whole minute then slowly withdrew from my womb. I felt slightly bloated and full deep in my abdomen. The fleshy mass took a few minutes to shrink but eventually, I felt it sliding down out of me, leaving my vagina, contracting and throbbing, feeling numb.

"He's pulled out." I say quietly and hang my head for a moment to rest while I was still held to the Polliax.

Martha and Helena waded back in and stood either side of me as the appendages that were holding me forward released their grip. They grabbed me and lowered me into the pool on my hands and knees, then they gently helped me onto the bank and I laid on my back, I could feel myself shaking and I couldn't speak. I was covered in slime from the pool and the Polliax, even my hair was matted together. I allowed myself to close my eyes for a moment.

12