Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 10

Story Info
Things change for Lisa.
5.5k words
4.47
14.7k
5

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may not make much sense if you have not read the previous chapters. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Things Change.

It had been just over two months since Jeannie and I had mated with the Mistarrions. I had no idea that night could well have been my last breeding session or that the days that followed would be so dark. The events that happened had left me feeling depressed and miserable which, for me, was such a contrast from the happy, loving and fulfilled feeling that I had grown used to.

It was a warm, clear evening and the moonlight dappled the ground as I walked slowly through the trees to the sea. I made my way to the middle of the beach and sat in the sand listening to the gentle noise of the waves on the shore. I tried to clear my mind but it kept heading back to the darkness. I was, in fact trying to absorb what had happened and find a way to move forward but, right then, I was also trying to decide whether or not to stay on the island. Should I, or even could I, go back to a regular life again? I slumped my head back on the sand and ended up just feeling trapped and confused.

With my eyes tightly closed, I ran over what had happened. Arettea and Jeannie had gone. Martha had called on me to tell me that Interstar had moved them, without any notice, to work at another facility, I didn't even get to say goodbye. Some of the other woman had been taken away too. Tears streamed down her face as she told me. I remember thinking before my mind became numb that I had never seen her look so vulnerable and sad. As Martha reached her arms around me the emotion and realisation took hold and I sobbed into her shoulder all morning. I had known deep down that there was a possibility this could happen and now I didn't know if I would ever see them again. By the end of that day it felt as if my whole world had fallen apart but there would be even worse to come.

Over the next two days, I barely got out of bed. I was feeling so sad. I hadn't seen anyone so I made up my mind to get up, get dressed and walk to our lounge and bar to see if I anyone I knew was there. After a shower, which made me feel just a little better, I pulled on my jogging bottoms and a baggy tee shirt then started on the short walk to the communal areas. As I arrived, I noticed that there was quiet, no noise, and no one there. As I walked, I passed the door to the lab complex which was open and I wandered slowly inside. A door opened and Martha walked out of her office right in front of me, she visibility jumped. I apologised and she smiled but as she looked at me I could see her eyes were red and she'd obviously been crying.

Martha and I held each other for a while but then she took my hand and led me back out of the lab. Without saying a word, we began to walk, arm in arm into the jungle. We walked slowly and, after a while, Martha began to talk. Finally, I would understand what had been going on.

Martha explained that the director of the inter-species breeding programme had become angry with her, they felt she was too kind and pampered the women too much and that, as a result, the breeding programme on our island was not generating sufficient results when compared to other locations. Over the last week, many of the women had been moved and even Helena had been taken to the central base for forced training. She would not be back for at least six months. There were now just eight women left based on the island and I only knew Martha and Sophie, even Sophie was away at the mainland for now but at least she would be coming back.

I understood why Martha was upset, I mean, she had lost Helena and was being punished in a really cruel way. Interstar had also removed many of the creatures. Of the species left on the island, none would require mating for several weeks at least and so there was nothing to do. I had met women from other Interstar facilities while I had been on the island and they all said in one way or another that Martha was special and much nicer than the leaders at their communes.

It was getting dark as we arrived back at my hut and Martha followed me inside. We both felt really drained after talking all day and I could see that Martha was exhausted.

"Do you want to stay here and get some rest?" I asked gently.

Martha paused for a moment and then slowly nodded. "Yes, thank you, I thought I wanted to be alone but actually, I'd love to stay here."

We lay on the bed for a while and talked but it wasn't long before we fell asleep.

The morning sun streamed through the window as we woke at almost the same time. I rubbed my eyes hoping that it had all been a dream but I knew it wasn't. Martha had work to attend to and she left me alone in bed.

Back on the beach, I opened my eyes and took a deep breath of the air which was now much cooler. In those months, I had seen Martha every few days and tried to get out and about as much as I could. I got to know all the other remaining women but I didn't feel much of a connection with any of them and anyway, they were all as depressed as me. Martha had suggested that Sophie stay on the mainland until all this passed. I got to my feet and dusted the sand off before slowly walking back to my hut where I took a long bath and went to bed. Eventually, I managed to fall asleep.

The next day started pretty much like every day had become and it was getting to be quite boring. I have to say that I was starting to feel a little better and just hoped that things would be soon resolved between Martha and Interstar. Grabbing a book, I settled on the chair on my porch and began to read. I'd only got a few pages in when I heard footsteps approaching. I knew it was Martha before I looked up, she had a certain rhythm of walking which made the sound of her steps easy to recognise.

I put the book down as Martha reached me and she leaned down and I felt her lips kiss my head as she greeted me. Martha sat in the other chair and I noticed that she was smiling.

"Its lovely to see you smile again." I said.

"Well, I'm feeling happier, things may be on the up." She said with a grin.

"Interstar are sending some inspectors from the inter-species breeding programme to meet us all and look at the facility, I'm hoping they will then let us get back to normal."

Martha went on to say that they were arriving the following day and that they had requested a meeting with all the women, she'd let me know the time that they wanted to see me. As she was talking my mind made the connection that I may be able to go back to mating and breeding soon if all this went well. I hadn't thought about it for ages and even sex had been off my mind apart from a couple of half hearted masturbation sessions, it had now been months and it felt a bit weird. Deciding I couldn't think about it right there, I put it out of my mind.

"I'll see you soon baby." Martha said as she turned to walk away.

As I went back to reading my book I wondered what the inspectors would ask me and, in my head, I imagined they would ask me about Martha. I made up my mind that I would be honest and say how amazing she was and that I wouldn't stay here without her.

The next morning I awoke with a purpose, I actually had something to do today. Martha would be coming to tell me when I was to meet the inspectors so I decided to get dressed up and be smart. I took a long shower and took more time on myself than I had in weeks. I waxed until my skin was silky smooth and, after my shower, I made a lovely job of my hair and make up. Making myself feel even better, I chose some matching, white lace panties and bra and then a smart black, mid length skirt and white shirt. Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt better than I had in ages and I knew Martha would be happy that I'd made an effort for us all. I sat in the chair in my hut and waited... and waited.

it was nearly lunch time and I'd hoped that Martha would have arrived by now. I ate a sandwich and eventually, having no idea how long I'd have to wait, plucked up the courage to walk to the lab and see if I could find her. Just as I swung around to pick up my bag, there was a loud knock on my door. I felt immediately happy that Martha had arrived and I trotted over to the door, swinging it open with a smile on my face.

The smile faded when I realised that Martha wasn't at my door, instead, stood a strange woman, dressed in tight black shorts, and black tee with cropped hair and her arms folded. I stared at her for a second before managing to say "Hi!"

"Hello, are you Lisa?" she said without breaking a smile.

"Yes."

"My name's Marleka, I work for Interstar and I'm part of the team that's here this week. I need to carry out your assessment. Are you able to come with me now please?"

"Where's Martha?" I ask nervously.

"Martha is fine, she can't see you during the assessment, we need to see you alone."

"OK, I can come now." I say quietly.

Marleka turned and I followed her out. We walked in silence towards the lab building. Marleka seemed really imposing, she was taller than me and in her mid thirties I guess. I could see she had a fit body which was quite muscular. She wasn't how I'd imagined the inspectors to be. I was feeling nervous as we approached the lab, I had hoped to have seen Martha and I had no idea what to expect from this woman.

Marleka reached the lab complex door and walked inside, she turned right into a small meeting room with just a pair of sofas and asked me to take a seat which I did.

"Wait here." She said as she left the room.

Now I felt really worried, I was used to being with nice, warm and friendly women but Marleka wasn't like that at all. Just as I relaxed back into the chair, Marleka came back in carrying a comms device and a notebook.

"Just a few questions first, Lisa." Marleka said as she sat in front of me.

I answered all of her questions which seemed pointless and irrelevant, she asked my weight, questions about my health and which species I had bred with amongst other things.

"Fine." Marleka said without looking at me.

"Wait here and we'll come and get you for the breeding assessment." She said as she stood and left the room again.

Breeding assessment?? I didn't say anything as she left. I had not even considered that I would be breeding any time soon let alone today and I wasn't mentally prepared for it. A hundred thoughts rushed through my head at once and I began to feel really uneasy. I loved the breeding sessions that I had taken part in so far but I needed to be in the right head space and the last few weeks had been full of trauma. Still, I would have to do as they asked, we were all in enough trouble and if I wanted to help Martha then I would have to go through with it.

After what seemed like hours the door swung open as Marleka returned.

"Come with me please." She said without emotion.

I could feel myself shaking with nerves as I stood and followed her. We turned right and headed down the corridor and then took a left into the prep room. I'd been in here lots of times.

"Get undressed please." Marleka snapped.

I didn't need to be asked and I nodded before I started to unbutton my shirt. I felt strange doing this with Marleka staring at me but I took off my shirt and hung it on a peg. I looked around the small room as I reached around and unclasped my bra, there were some other clothes hanging up. Pulling my bra off my breasts I caught sight of Marleka staring at them but she still showed no emotion and, if anything, looked impatient. Finally, I kicked off my shoes and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor, I picked it up and hung it with my shirt. Now I was standing with this women, in just my white panties feeling really exposed and more nervous with each passing minute.

"Good! Let's go, follow me." Came the next instruction as she turned and walked back out in the corridor.

The lab was a three storey building and was labyrinth-like with corridors and rooms going in all directions. I hadn't been in the lab for a long time and on this occasion, it felt more frightening. After we passed by some rooms on the lower floor, we reached the stairs and went up to level two. My bare feet didn't make any noise as we walked but I could hear Marleka's shoes clicking as she walked. Getting to the landing on the second level I could hear muffled grunts and then almost a scream coming from one of the rooms a way down the corridor. That didn't help me stay calm and my mind raced wondering what was happening.

We turned a corner and Marleka stopped abruptly outside the door to a room that I hadn't been in before. She knocked on the door and I was surprised when another women opened the door and looked straight at me.

"Hi, Lisa, I'm Jo, come in."

She stepped away from the door and Marleka entered, I followed behind. noticing that Jo and Marleka were dressed in the same clothes. Jo was a bit older then Marleka but just as muscular. As I looked around nervously, I took in the room which was painted white and had big windows facing the jungle. It was bright and there was the usual, waist high, large rubber bed in the middle of the room and some chairs, a wash basin and a table which had various small boxes and bags on it.

Marklea, sat on one of the chairs and Jo looked up and down at me.

"You look nervous." She observed.

"Yes, I am I guess." I managed to say.

"You've done this before so no need to get all freaked out on us." Jo said, abruptly. "We're here to see how you all perform, you work for us, so this is a reasonable request, OK?"

I was shocked, I felt like I'd been scalded. No wonder they all felt that Martha was too nice. There was nothing warm about these women at all.

I managed to nod but I was distracted by the sound of the door opening and a third woman entering pushing a large orange transit box which was on wheels. I felt my heart thumping as I looked at the box and it was a few seconds before I could bring myself to look at the woman who was pushing it. She was older still, probably 50 but quite attractive, in some ways, her face looked kinder then the other two, she smiled at me.

"Oh, this is Erica." Jo Said.

"Hi." Erica said before she looked away and wheeled the box over to the bed.

My nerves were not being helped as I noticed that the three women had all started to put on long rubber gloves. They all turned at about the same time and looked over at me. I was still standing by the door. Usually, by now, I would be so turned on that I'd be highly aroused and wet ,but not now, I was just really nervous.

Jo was clearly in charge. She barked the odd order at the other two. After a few minutes, she looked over at me again and asked "Have you bred with a Dollgion?"

I shook my head, "No."

"No matter, just wondered." Said Jo as she started to open the orange box.

I stood there, watching as Jo and Marleka leaned into the box and both carefully lifted the creature out and placed it on the end of the bed. I guess I was curious to see it as it was a new one for me. The Dollgion was shaped like a giant octopus, but with four thick tentacles, each about a meter long. It's body was slimly looking and very dark grey. It seemed to be quite firm. I could hear it making gurgling noises as it breathed. It moved its tentacles slowly over the bed as it felt its surroundings.

I realised that I'd been holding my breath and I managed to breathe deeply a few times. Jo and Marleka were examining the creature closely. Jo looked up at Erica and motioned towards me. "Get her ready." Jo snapped.

It dawned on me that this was going to happen any minute and I had no idea what to expect, Martha always explained it gently so I was prepared. Erica walked over and stood in front of me. She caught my eye and gently smiled. "Think it's time to get those panties off." she said.

I nodded and could feel my breath trembling as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties and leant forward, sliding them off. As I stood back upright, I saw that Jo had rolled the creature over and was holding what was, obviously the penis which had grown from the centre of the Dollgion and was now about six inches long but not much thicker than my thumb.

I felt Erica grab my arm. I took a step towards the bed, she guided me across the room and I turned and sat myself up on the bed. Marleka stood up on the other side and quite roughly put her hand on my shoulder and pulled my down so that I was on my back. I got myself in a comfortable position and then I heard Jo say "It's ready."

Without saying anything, Marleka and Erica lifted my legs up and spread them open. Jo was looking right at my exposed pussy. I closed my eyes.

I jumped and made a small squeal as something touched my pussy. Opening my eyes, I saw Jo with a tube of lubricant in one hand and her other was between my legs, she was, quite roughly, rubbing the lube into my pussy using her rubber glove covered hand. It wasn't erotic in the same way but there was just something OK about feeling a woman touch me there after all this time. I took a deep breath as her slippery finger pressed inside.

"That'll do." Jo said as she slid her finger out. "Keep her legs open for me." She said to the others and I felt my knees pulled a little further apart. The last thing I saw before I shut my eyes again was Jo pushing the snorting Dollgion between my open legs. I gripped the rubber cover on the bed with my fingers hard and breathed as deeply as I could.

I felt Erica slide her hand down my thigh and then her fingers, quite gently, spread open my now slippery pussy lips.

"Thanks." Said Jo. "Now, let's get this in there."

I felt it touch my open pussy hole, Jo expertly, slid the tip of the penis into me. I gasped as I opened my eyes and looked down. The cock felt hot and firm in the mouth of my pussy. The Dollgion didn't move it's body but started to slide its four tentacles around me. I felt one start to wrap around each thigh and the other two slid up and over my belly. I felt the tentacles tighten and then Jo said, "Yeah, It's gonna mate her, help me push it."

I watched, a little stunned, and, as Marleka reached down, they both put their hands on the creatures' body and pushed it firmly into me. I squealed again as I felt the penis slide right into my pussy, the body of the creature, which was hot and slimly sucked onto my body between my legs, sealing itself against my skin. The Dollgion covered me from my pubic mound to my ass. The body of the creature was now so close to me between my legs that it kept them apart, I couldn't move them.

Marleka, Jo and Erica stood back and just watched.

The cock inside me started to move on its own. Oh fuck it really started to feel good. It was exploring my pussy and squirming inside me, I started to pant a little and then Marleka said, "It's fucking her good now." the other two laughed.

The Dollgion was sucked so tightly that the pressure of its body on my clit was sending little shock waves through me. The cock started to swell and harden but only a little. "Oh Fuck!" I moaned, trying not to give too much away to these women. I opened my eyes again as the squirming inside me intensified to see Jo looking over me. She was smirking. "You like that Lisa?"

I nodded and let out a long groan.

Jo put her hand on my belly between the creatures tentacles. I felt her pressing and feeling my lower abdomen. Inside me, I felt the head of the dick get a bit bigger and it was rubbing around really deep. I grunted as it bumped around my cervix. It seemed to be looking for it because it soon focussed the prodding and squirming around my cervix and I knew it needed to get through there and that I needed to relax my muscles as best as I could.

"Come here." Jo said to Erica and Marleka.

"Hold her still." She said and I felt Marleka stand behind my head and put her hands on my shoulders. Jo put a hand on each knee. Jo knew what was coming.

12