Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 11

Story Info
Lisa has to endure another difficult day.
3.7k words
4.53
12.5k
5
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may not make much sense if you have not read the previous chapters. I hope you enjoy it.

***

Another Hard Day

I was smiling as I woke the next morning. Looking around, Martha was gone but she'd left a note on the bed next to me which read 'Thank you so much Lisa, I have to meet the inspectors again this morning but come by the lab in the afternoon and we'll have coffee.'

Springing out of bed, I made myself some coffee and looked forward to my day. I was still missing Aretta and Jeannie but things seemed to be getting back to normal. I also, made a promise to myself that one day I would find them again. Somehow, I would track them down. All that we needed was for the inspection team to complete their work and leave and we'd have our island back again.

I was so looking forward to seeing Martha that afternoon and hoped that she would have good news, also, I, wanted to avoid the inspection team, Jo, Marleka and Erica had not been very warm to me and almost clinical in their approach to the breeding yesterday so I would stay away from them if at all possible.

After my coffee, I lounged around all morning, cleaned my hut and eventually headed for the shower. I loved taking the time to make myself look good and had forgotten how great that made me feel. It was early afternoon by the time I chose my clothes for the day and wearing pink shorts and a plain white vest top I left my hut for the walk over to the lab in my search for Martha.

Gingerly, I opened the door to the lab and quietly went inside. I checked all the rooms in the reception area and the spa rooms but I couldn't find Martha in any of the usual places. Now I had a choice, did I wait for her, go home or explore the rest of the lab? I bit my lip, I had a huge urge to see her but I didn't want to disturb her if she was busy or, even worse, run into the three inspectors. After deliberating for a few seconds I decided to go out, go for a walk and come back in a short while. Turning on my heels I walked towards the door but I had the shock of my life as I opened it and almost walked right into Jo who was coming back into the lab. I stared at her, open-mouthed. So much for not running into the inspectors, I thought.

"Lisa, what are you doing here?" Jo asked me.

"I'm, well, I was just... urr, looking..."

Jo raised her eyebrows and leant forward, finishing my sentence for me, "...looking..for Martha perhaps?"

I took a breath, and swallowed. "Yes, Jo, I was hoping to see Martha for a coffee."

The fact is that this woman intimidated me and I had not warmed to her. Jo shook her head and put her hands on her hips "What the fuck is it with you lot? Meet for coffee? This is a place for work, it's no wonder your productivity is so pitiful."

I felt my face going red, I managed to stammer "I-I-I'm sorry, Jo, you're right. I'll come back later tonight." I had the urge to get the hell out of there and I already knew that I had probably brought more stress for Martha..

"Come back? I don't think so, as you are here, you can work too. Get back in there!" Jo pretty much yelled at me.

Shocked, I nodded and stepped backwards into the lab. I felt like crying but I took a breath and made up my mind that I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"Right," Jo said, obviously trying to calm down from her outburst. "I was looking for Susha but as I can't find her, you can take her place. Follow me." Jo turned and walked into the lab at a rapid pace. I followed behind trying to keep up.

"I'm going to teach you lot how a breeding facility needs to operate if it's the last thing I do."

Great, I thought to myself as we walked through the corridors on the lower level, its less than 24 hours since I was last here and I'm going to be put through another session for no reason and I haven't even seen Martha. I had really hoped that this would have been all over and we could get back to normal. I was suddenly so angry inside that I wasn't even thinking about what may come.

Jo turned into a room on the right hand side of the lower corridor. I followed her in. It was a tiny room with no windows, dimly lit and just an examination chair with leg stirrups. There was also a small table with come small containers on. I'm not usually an angry person but I turned to face Jo, lifted off my bag and threw in to the floor. Jo just raised her eyebrows and watched and I practically ripped my clothes off and sat in the chair, naked. Jo folded her arms. I was still so angry as I lifted my legs into the stirrups exposing my pussy to her. "Get on with it then!" I shouted.

Jo just scoffed at me. "Now you're getting the idea."

She continued talking in a clipped, snarly voice. "Today, this lab needs to produce at least 200 new Scarletta young to be returned to their planet. I have brought lots of pre-fertilised spawn. Erica, Marleka and I have some of you here. We'll push the spawn into your pussy and wait an hour for the spawn to grow into full formed Scarletta larva. Then, we'll take you to the birthing room and collect the young. When we finish that, you'll come back in her and do it again until we have 200."

200! Oh my God I thought to myself, this woman is just impossible. I should have calmed down but instead, I thought of Aretta and then Martha and I just wanted to get this over with and get out of there. Hopefully, this will be the last time I see these inspectors.

By now I was acting so out of character. Not accustomed to being so furious I did something I would have never dreamed of doing. I looked at Jo who was standing in front of me, she was framed by my open legs. Without taking my eyes off her, I put my hand to my mouth and spat in it, then, I put my saliva coated hand between my legs and rubbed it on my pussy, shoving two of my fingers inside me, I let my other hand join in. I slipped my fingers out and spread my pussy open with both hands. Then, I shouted up at Jo. "You think I'm scared of you? I'll take whatever you give. Don't just stand there looking at me, do your job!"

Jo laughed at me and turned to the table, she spun back after a few seconds and unscrewed the lid of a small, round container. I watched as she put her hand in and slowly pulled out a white, lumpy, flexible, blob about the size of an apple which looked disgusting. "This is for you." She said.

"Do it!" I snapped as I nodded at her.

Jo put one hand on my knee, she dropped her head. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, "I'm under a lot of pressure."

It was shocking how quickly she changed from bitch to being sorry but I welcomed her words and it made me immediately relax and take a deep breath.

I had thought that we'd talk but before I could say anything, Jo, put the spawn against my pussy and pushed it hard. I yelped as I felt her fingers push the invading mass of eggs inside me. The thing was so flexible that it didn't stretch my pussy much at all, it kind of changed shape inside me. I moved my hands away from my pussy and let them fall to my sides. Jo still had her fingers inside me but once she was certain the spawn was in deep enough, she pulled them out.

I realised that my mouth was open and so I closed it just as Jo looked down at me. "I like doing this to you, I like being able to make you do it." I stared at her, trying to think of how to respond when she said, "I'll be back shortly." Then she turned and left. As the door slammed shut I dropped my head back on the chair.

'What the fuck just happened?' I thought to myself. Jo was clearly a power hungry control freak but she also seemed weak and clearly, very changeable. I didn't know what to make of her and just before I could think about it any more, I felt the first movement in my pussy. It felt like the spawn was turning to liquid, a quick check with my fingers confirmed that a sticky liquid was dripping from my pussy. Inside, it felt like lots of tiny things moving around, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to focus on the feeling.

All thoughts of Jo had been replaced with an intense anticipation as it was clear that the Scarletta were rapidly growing with each passing minute and they seemed to be squirming deeper up into the very top of my vagina. My pussy was uncontrollably twitching as they moved inside me. It was starting to feel really amazing and, I realised that I was bucking my hips as all of my muscles contracted beautifully. After about another ten minutes, the Scarletta were much bigger and I could feel myself becoming stretched deep inside as they squirmed around in my warm pussy. Without thinking, my hand dropped between my legs and went straight for my clit.

The feelings burning inside me were intense and I needed release. I was being stretched so much, I could feel the pressure growing inside me as I slowly rubbed my clit. Out of the blue, the pressure grew suddenly and a little gush of liquid ran out of my pussy, that feeling sent me right over the edge and I grunted and rocked my hips as an earth shattering orgasm began in my pussy, clamping my muscles hard and taking over my whole body like an electric shock which continued with the release of a huge squirt which I heard splashing on the floor.

It felt like my pussy would explode as the wriggling continued and I was filled to the max with these creatures. I don't know how much time had passed before the door opened and Jo stood in front of me looking down between my legs. I tried to speak but a grunting noise came out. Jo pressed her hand on my pubic mound and nodded at me.

"Good, they will be coming out soon. We need to go to the birthing room. Its a bio engineered replica of their home planet." I didn't really take in what she was saying but she lifted my legs out of the stirrups and I managed, after a few seconds to get to my feet. As soon as I was upright, gravity pushed the mass of Scarletta a little lower and the movement inside pushed me into a second and unexpected orgasm. I held my abdomen and squealed, bending forward as a jet of cum squirted out of me.

"Jesus!" Exclaimed Jo, "we need to go, now."

Gasping for air, I managed to walk, with difficulty, next to Jo. We past two more doors before we entered the birthing room for the Scarletta, it was a huge room, hot and humid, jungle-like, filled with strange, short fern like plants and a strange blue light. In the centre was a muddy pool which was bubbling and steaming. As I took in my new surroundings, I heard a grunting noise and realised that we weren't alone in the room, on the far side of the pool was Martha, she was clearly birthing Scarletta. Marleka, was behind her, holding her under her arms as Martha squatted in the mud. I needed to get these things out of me, the pressure was enormous and, with Jo next to me, I moved forward..

Martha managed to smile at me before she threw her head back and squealed. Without thinking about it, I stepped into the muddy water. I wanted to be on all fours so I knelt and put my hands on the edge of the pool. At that second I felt a huge contraction in my pussy and I felt a gush of liquid. I screamed out as the creatures began to violently move. A scream from Martha made me look at her in time to see a deep green, huge, maggot like creature, drop from her bloated pussy. She panted hard as another came out. They fell into the hot mud and wriggled around, they had to be as long as my hand and the thickness of a large banana.

"Fuuuckk!" I screamed out as I felt the mass moving downwards.

Jo knelt in front of me and lifted up my chin. "Squeeze them out."

I pushed with my muscles and I felt the first one force my pussy entrance open . I could only hear Martha squealing in the back of my head as I focussed on my birthing. All of a sudden I felt the pressure release and I grunted as the first creature fell from my pussy. I had no idea how many were inside me. Martha had birthed at least 6 so far.

Martha sobbed, "I'm cumming." and I looked over as she squirted hard, shaking her whole body as 3 more Scarletta rapidly shot out of her pussy.

I screamed hard as the second one forced its way out, I vaguely heard Jo say, "this is taking too long." Jo knelt beside me and reached under my belly, her experienced fingers rubbed my clit as my body bucked. I knew I needed to cum and I relished the extra stimulation, even if I disliked the owner of the fingers. It took a few seconds, the third Scarletta forced its way out and I came hard as it stretched my hole open. The orgasm was so violent that I clamped my pussy muscles so tight, the remaining creatures were forced out. In quick succession, five of them ploughed down my vagina and out of my body. I gasped for air when I felt the last one go.

Panting for breath, I pulled myself out of the mud and lay on the edge of the pool. Martha dragged herself over and held me. We didn't speak.

Marleka was collecting the larva from the pool and placing them into transit containers and Jo was just looking at us, she allowed us to rest for a short while but we both knew we had to do it all over again, at least once. I lay on the ground as Martha got to her feet.

I watched as Martha walked up to Jo, looked back at me and then said, "give them to me."

Jo opened her mouth to reply but then, closed it again and nodded at Martha. Jo reached into a nearby bag and pulled out to more of the white containers which held the spawn. Jo handed them to Martha who just nodded before turning back to me. Martha walked back and sat next to me, I pulled myself up into a sitting position. Martha looked down and took the lid off the first container and then looked back at me.

I knew what she was asking me. "Yes," I said as I nodded at her. I span myself around and opened my legs for her. I was so grateful that Martha was doing this to me. I felt her press it into my swollen, dripping pussy and I relaxed as she pushed it right up into me. This spawn had gone in much deeper. After taking a deep breath, I closed my legs and span back around then I picked up the second container. Martha smiled at me, "that will be my fourth!" I picked up the sticky ball of eggs and Martha opened her legs for me.

Pressing it into her gaping pussy, it slid in so easily, I pushed it deeply inside, embedding it deep in her body. I withdrew my fingers and grinned.

The door opened and in staggered Karla, another woman from our island accompanied by Erica. Karla had left it too late and didn't make it to the pool before she stopped walking and screamed out, opening her legs to let a Scarletta slide out of her petite body. Erica urged her on and got her into the pool, we watched as she squatted, gritted her teeth and rubbed her own clit violently. With one massive screaming orgasm, at least 10 creatures slithered out one after the other in a long and violent looking birth. Karla had been in the room less the 3 minutes and she'd got them all out. I was impressed, as was Jo.

"How many do we have?" Jo asked Marleka as Karla slumped down in the shallow muddy water.

"162" Marleka announced.

"Good, nearly done, I take it back, I didn't think they would mange it." Jo said in a more subdued voice.

Martha looked at Karla, "Come and join us." She said warmly. Karla responded with a smile and crawled over to Martha's other side.

"Jo." Martha said, "One more please." and held out her hand.

Jo shook her head in disbelief and passed another white container to Martha, who slowly turned to Karla and asked "One more for us?"

Karla nodded and smiled as Martha opened the lid. Karla watched as Martha took out the spawn and her hand dropped between Karla's legs. I couldn't see her push it In but I knew she'd done it as Karla arched her back and let out a little moan.

The now familiar feeling of the spawn starting to move around began and my pussy started to dribble again. This time, it all seemed to happen faster or at least, it was a blur. The creatures grew and burrowed upwards growing and wriggling inside me. Pretty soon, all three of us were lying flat on the ground, bucking our hips and moaning. Martha turned to me, panting, and managed to say, "Let's do this our way." I nodded and held her hand.

Jo and Marleka had been watching us, silently. I noticed that they had moved away to give us all a little more space.

Martha came first, her moans grew louder and she opened her legs and shook, silently, a jet of her cum squirted out of her body. Karla, started to rub her clit really fast and came soon afterwards, almost screeching out as her body shook. Inside my body the pressure had grown immense and I savoured the feeling of being so full. I was just about to touch my clit when I felt Martha's hand there, I felt her take my firm clit in her fingers and pinch it softly. It was all I needed and I felt every muscle in body clamp tight as I let the orgasm wash over me.

It was nearly over, my pussy was being stretched and I felt the first creature moving downwards. I gripped onto Marth'a hand. "It coming out." I blurted out.

"Relax and open your legs wide, stay laying down, this is best for Scarletta."

I managed to breathe deeply and felt the force opening my pussy again but this time, the creature slipped out easily as my pussy contracted. It went on and on as creature after creature forced its way out of my body. Martha and Karla were grunting and pushing out one after another. Martha had a massive orgasm followed shortly after by Karla. My best one came very last, I could feel the final Scarletta but it was bigger than all the others and I screamed as it forced my pussy wide than ever. As it gaped me, it pressed hard into my G spot and I came violently, forcing it out. I sank back into the ground.

One by one, we got to our feet and moved away from the little piles of wriggling creatures that we'd produced. Martha reached Jo, who started to speak but Martha interrupted her. "This is how we do our work, it works better my way. Leave us in peace to do our jobs."

Jo simply nodded and looked away as we walked past her and out of the room.

We were exhausted, we had birthed 239 Scarletta between us, which, we later found out was a record for the most produced in one day. My muscles ached as I got into the shower in one of the lab rooms. Eventually, I felt clean and found walking easier.

Martha was waiting for me as I came out of the room. "You look tired, go home, I'll find you tomorrow." I didn't want to leave her but she was right, I was exhausted. I don't know where Martha found her energy, she had been through twice as much as me that day. I kissed her goodnight and thanked her for looking after me.

It was dark when I left the lab, I was naked as I walked home, I couldn't be bothered to find my clothes and I would retrieve my bag the next day, for now, I savoured the feeling of the cool air on my skin. I sat under the stars before I went inside and spent some time thinking about how wonderful it was to breed with Martha in control again. I sensed that we'd won the battle with Jo and her team but time would tell.

It had been quite a day and this time, I was ready to take on whatever the next day would bring.