Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 12

Story Info
Lisa and Martha need to put things right.
3.8k words
4.73
9.1k
4

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may not make much sense if you have not read the previous chapters. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Part 12

Time to put things right.

It was late on Sunday morning as I looked out of my window at the dark clouds that covered our island. The wind battered the trees and made a noise like thunder. We didn't suffer many storms but when they did come, they could be quite extreme. In some ways, that reminded me of Jo.

It had been four days since the Scarletta breeding had taken place and, afterwards, the situation between Martha and Jo had escalated. Martha and I had spent the following day together, allowing our bodies to recover and Martha confided in me about Jo as we talked. It turned out that Jo and Martha had once been friends, and in fact, came to this island together over ten years ago. Martha described Jo as kind and sexy with a determination to succeed. It was this need for success that ended the friendship. Martha was selected to run the island over Jo.

Jo was furious and almost immediately left the island but was moved to another location by Interstar. During the intervening years, Jo had worked her way up to facility inspector and now was senior to Martha. Jo had clearly become bitter and it was this desire to get revenge on Martha that had led to the devastation of our island life.

I was beginning to understand clearly what happened. On Thursday, Martha contacted Interstar to make a formal complain about the antics of the inspection team and the result was that Erica and Marleka were immediately summoned back to Interstar Base One. Jo, however, was ordered to stay on our island for another week. The reason? To make peace with Martha. I was impressed with Interstar's decision but it was in their interests that Martha and Jo could work together well.

From my perspective, it also seemed that Jo had lost sight of why women would chose this life. It wasn't for money or career but to live in safety and love while offering something for the betterment of the universe. Jo's method of bullying and demanding would never work for her.

On Friday night, Martha and I ate dinner together and shared a bit too much wine. Playing music until the early hours of the morning and dancing around my hut. It was good to be doing normal things and this was fun. We had just about recovered from the pounding that our bodies had taken on Wednesday. In our drunken stake, we hatched a plan to help Jo find a better way of understanding us.

Martha was due to spend Saturday with Jo to talk and try to work things out. Martha had spent the night but left early in the morning to get ready for her meeting, I pulled on a pair of baggy training pants and a red top and took my coffee out onto my porch. As I opened my door, I glanced down to see a wrapped present on the step. I stepped over it, put my coffee down on the table and bent over, picking up the mystery, gift wrapped box. It was bright red, with a pink ribbon and a sealed card taped to the front.

I sat down and put the box to one side after I pulled the card off. Intrigued, I opened the envelope and pulled out the plain pink folded note and began to read it...

Dear Lisa.

I'm so sorry that I treated you so badly this week. I have no excuse.

I used to be like you, happy and loving but I have lived through hard times and I don't work well under stress.

You are clearly excellent at your work here and how much everyone loves you is a testament to your nature.

I hope you can accept my apology and I hope you enjoy your gift.

With my love.

Jo

I stared at the note for a while. I think after everything that had happened, she felt bad. I felt that I could accept her apology. Picking up the box, I lifted the lid and unwrapped the tissue paper inside to reveal a deep red, silk thong and bra set with matching hold up stockings. I smiled as I lifted them out. She must have found some of my clothes at the lab and worked out my size. I really loved them and decided to keep them for a special occasion. I was feeling happier already.

Saturday passed uneventfully and late that evening Martha arrived back. I was looking forward to hearing how her day with Jo had gone. Martha smiled warmly as I showed her the gift from Jo.

"I think our plan may just work!" Martha giggled.

Martha explained that Jo was feeling bad about what happened and had been reprimanded by Interstar. She also told Martha that she missed her time on the island and even though she had gotten her wish to hold a senior position, it had not been as fulfilling as she had hoped for. By all accounts, the day had been fairly emotional for both of them but Jo had agreed to respect Martha as being the person in charge of this commune.

Martha had been sleeping in my hut for the last few nights and, we agreed that tomorrow, we'd help Jo find some balance. It felt like we would be helping her from a place of love rather than revenge which felt right to me.

A loud gust of wind shook my little hut and brought me back to the present. I had to meet Martha and Jo in two hours at the Spa. Martha had arranged for me to spend some time with Jo. I needed to be prepared and I took a long bath and did my hair and make up before dressing in the clothes that Martha had left for me. White panties, a white bra, white shorts and, yes, you guessed it, a white top. Martha would be wearing the same. I felt sexy but I had to put on a rain hat and my long coat before I ventured out into the storm.

It was hard to walk through the driving rain and strong wind but eventually, I made it to the lab and let myself in. Taking off my dripping hat and coat, I hung them near the door and walked through to the Spa. Jo and Martha were sitting and chatting. Martha winked at me as I approached and Jo stood up. She no longer seemed so intimidating, her hair was down over her shoulders and she was dressed in a bright green top and black jogging pants.

Jo started to speak and seemed to be awkwardly trying to apologise. I stepped closer and put my arms around her. I immediately felt her relax in my arms and her hands ran up my back. It's OK now, I whispered.

As I pulled away, Martha said, "I'm going to leave you two alone for a while."

It was time for our plan!

Martha kissed me on my cheek as she left and turned left into the main lab corridor.

I looked back at Jo. "Thank you for the lovely gift. I'm saving that for a special occasion!"

Jo smiled, she seemed so awkward, I sensed she felt ashamed.

I looked at her. "Jo, we need to move past this last week. We're not angry with you and as part of your job, you will need to come back here regularly. We want you to feel part of our family and be welcome."

I stood up and put my hand out to her, Jo took my hand and stood up.

"Let me help you relax, Jo, come with me."

Still holding her hand, I led her through the door to the large spa room. I felt a hint of sadness as this was usually Helena's working space and it would be some time before Helena came back.

Jo looked around and let go of my hand.

"You seem tense, hop up here and let me give your shoulders a rub." I said with a smile as I patted the massage table.

"Urrm, OK." said Jo and she sat up on the table and lay face down.

I began to massage her shoulders through her clothes, I could feel how tense she was. I let my hands work on her for a while until I felt her begin to relax.

"That feels nice, I can't remember the last time I had a massage." Jo said.

"I love giving massages, and I am going to help you relax, today is all about you Jo."

We talked some more as I stroked her back. And then down her firm legs one at a time. The conversation was getting easier and we talked about her partner, Lucy who worked at the main base. They had an open relationship but hadn't seen each other in a long time. Jo had been so busy that she hadn't been with anyone in a few months. I felt sad for her.

I slowed down my rubbing on her back and said, "Jo, do you want t take some of these clothes off so that I an rub some oil into your skin?"

"Hmm Hmmm," Jo replied lazily and she sat up. I watched as she slid her top up and over her head to reveal her muscular body and small, pert breasts which were on full view as she wasn't wearing a bra. Jo stood up and slid her jogging pants down which allowed me to see her strong legs. She was only wearing almost see through red lace panties.

Jo looked down at herself and giggled a little as I smiled, I'm not sure if she felt embarrassed or not but it was the first time I had heard her genuinely laugh.

Jo sat back up on the table and laid herself face down again. I took some warm oil in my hand and spread it on her skin. Jo made a little purring noise as I began to massage her back and sides.

As I carried on talking, I asked Jo about her experience with alien species. "So, do you take part in breeding?"

"No, I'm not allowed to in my role, it's been 10 years since my last time and I did love it but I can't do it any more. I kinda regret taking the management job but hey, it's too late." Jo continued. "Would you ever stop? You seemed so into it, its rare to see that."

"No, Jo, I don't think I could ever stop but nearly all the women here are into it as much as me."

"What's so different here then?" Jo asked me.

"We make it loving and erotic, our ethos here is to give love to each other and every creature that we're with. As a result, we enjoy it deeply, even if sometimes you're a bit nervous to try in the first place."

Jo sighed, "I'd love to think I could feel that again one day."

I smiled to myself. "Why don't you turn over?"

As I took my hands away, Jo flipped herself over and lay on her back. She settled into the pillow and I began to rub her shoulders and down her sides.

"You feel so good, Lisa, I can't believe that I'm here and you're massaging me after all that happened this week."

"All that's past Jo, this is about the future, we thrive on love here and we see you need us to love you."

Jo opened her eyes and looked at me, I stared right back. A smile spread over Jo's face.

As I massaged up Jo's chest, I let my hands stray a little closer to her breasts, I saw her nipples harden visibly as I brushed my hands past them. As I moved down I let my hands slowly pass over her breasts, feeing her hard nipples brush over my oily hands.

Jo let out a long breath as I slid my hands down her legs. I massaged closer and closer to her panties as I worked up her thighs and she seemed to be enjoying it which is what I wanted. I looked down at her red panties, she was shaved smooth under them. As I moved back up her body I dragged my fingers between her legs and over her panties where they covered her pubic mound. Jo moaned softly.

I felt like this was my chance and I ran my hands over her chest and slowly began to massage her breasts, Jo arched her back up. "Is this OK?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, Lisa, God, this is so good."

I focussed my attention on her nipples and rolled them around in my oily fingers, teasing and pulling them gently which brought audible moans from Jo. Next, I moved one hand down over her belly and over the front of her panties. I watched her part her legs a little and I let my hand cup over her pubic mound and slide between her legs. Jo gasped as my fingers brushed over her pussy lips through her panties, which I could feel were soaked.

"Jo, can I ask you something?" I say as my hands worked their way back up to her nipples.

"Uhh huh Lisa." Jo replied.

"Would you come with me to another room where we can be a bit more comfortable?"

"I'd like that Lisa." Jo said warmly.

I passed her a silk gown and she put it on as she sat up. Reaching out, I took her hand. "Come with me Jo." Jo stood and I led her out of the spa room and into the lab. I gripped her hand as we slowly walked to the end of the corridor in the dark. Turning left we reached the last door, right at the end. "In here." I said quietly. I opened the door to the room and we walked inside. Martha had set the room up earlier, It was built on the side of the lab and had glass walls and ceiling and was used for growing some experimental plant species. It was warm and Martha had lit hundreds of candles.

"Oh, Wow," Exclaimed Jo as she looked around. By now it was dark outside and the storm was raging, the occasional lightning bolt lit up the room bright blue and the rain hammered on the glass. I led Jo through the candles and the plants to the centre of the room where there was a large bed. Jo sat on the edge and I leant in and put my lips to hers. Jo breathed in and we kissed for the first time, I felt her softly push her tongue into my mouth which felt wonderful.

I put my hands on her shoulders and eased her back onto the bed. "It's all about you Jo." I said softly. As Jo smiled and laid back, I opened her gown and she slipped her arms out, she lay on the silk wearing just her panties. I ran may hands over her body again, teasing her nipples and her pussy through her panties until she was moaning and writhing on the bed.

As we'd planned, Martha quietly let herself into the room, I looked over at her and smiled.

"I have something for you Jo." I said in her ear.

Jo opened her eyes as Martha reached the other side of the bed. Jo stared at Martha who smiled back and put her hands on Jo's arm. Jo closed her eyes and laid back. We ran our hands over Jo for another couple of minutes.

As Martha massaged Jo's thighs, I whispered to her. "Do you want to be with us?"

"Yes, so much."

I reached behind the bed and pulled out a small white container which was one of the ones that was left over from Wednesday, it was Scarletta spawn.

"Will you do something for us Jo?" I asked her.

"Yes, I will, Lisa, what do you want."

I put my hand on her arm and raised my hand holding the pot in front of her face. Jo opened her eyes and looked at it for a few seconds. Jo tried to sit up but I eased her back. "I can't," she said. "Those days are gone, I'm not allowed. It's been too long."

I kissed her head and then her lips, she responded by kissing me deeply. "I know you want to feel this inside you, no one will ever know and when you come here, you can breed with us, just you, me and Martha. This will always be our secret"

"I don't know." Jo almost sobbed.

Martha spoke to Jo "I want you to feel this again and be with us but it's your choice."

Jo looked at me. "If I do, don't leave me alone."

"We're not going anywhere."

The room lit up with lightning and a massive clap of thunder shook the walls.

"Jo," I whispered, "Will you let me put this inside you?"

Jo looked at me and very slowly, nodded her head.

I smiled back and Martha kissed her. Martha sat on the bed next to Jo as I moved down to her legs. Placing the container down on the bed, I looked up at Martha who was holding Jo's hands and looking down on her friend. I hooked my fingers in Jo's panties and she pushed her ass up off the bed and I slid them down, Jo lifted her feet and I took them off, putting them on the floor. I looked at her pretty pussy as I gently opened her legs. It was visibly really wet. Jo gasped as I put my fingers between her lips and touched her sex for the first time. Making sure she was wet, I spread her juices all around her pussy, I needn't have worried, she was soaked.

I unscrewed the lid of the container and lifted out the white ball of eggs. Jo let out a moan as she saw it.

Martha looked down at her, "Are you ready for it Jo?"

"I'm so ready!" said Jo.

It made me smile as I leant down and touched the ball of spawn against Jo's pussy opening. She let out a little moan and wriggled her hips as I pushed it it. Suddenly, I realised how wet I was as I watched Jo's vagina opening around the spawn, as it disappeared inside I watched as her pussy closed around the ball and I knew there would be no going back now. Gently, I pushed my finger inside her and pushed the squishy ball deeply into her body as she let out a long but quiet moan.

"All done." Martha said reassuringly. "We're going to stay with you as this happens."

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Jo said as she looked at me wide-eyed.

"Make sure you feel every second Jo. Let it blow your mind. These things feel so good as they grow inside you" I said as I grinned at her.

Martha and I stroked Jo for the next few minutes and she lay still with her eyes closed. Jo began to breathe more heavily.

"Do you feel it Jo?" I ask her

"Mmmm, yes, I think I feel movement inside me."

Martha and I sat either side of Jo and held a hand each. I reached down and put my hand on her lower abdomen and I could feel movement. Jo began to gently moan and rock her hips a little. I let go of Jo's hand and slid back down the bed. The thick fluid was leaking from her pussy. Jo grunted out as she shook a little.

"Ohhh Holy Fuck." Jo said quietly. "They're really filling me up."

Reaching over between her legs , I put one hand back on her belly and let my other hand rub across her pussy dragging the slippery juice up and over her clit.

"Lisa's going to make you cum now Jo." Martha said.

I took the cue and began a slow massage of Jo's clit, it didn't take long until she was wailing and her body was shaking. Suddenly, she went silent and clamped her legs together and came violently, suddenly yelling out at the top of her voice. I felt her squirt into my hand and it sprayed in all directions.

Instead of coming down from the orgasm, Jo opened her legs and screamed out. I felt the bulge inside her growing and start to move downwards.

"Fuuuckkkkkkkkkk OWWWWW Fuck!" Jo yelled as she gripped Martha's hand.

I looked down and saw her pussy start to spread open and the tip of the first Scarletta appeared.

"They're coming out baby." I said as Jo pushed her ass up from the bed and yelled. I saw her grit her teeth as she pushed. The larva was huge as it stretched her open before it slipped out. Jo opened her eyes and looked at me.

"It's - making - me - cum." Jo stammered right before she squirted hard as she squealed and another larva forced its way out of her. Jo came four more times, one after the other. I helped the last larva out of her exhausted body as she sank, whimpering into the bed. In all Jo gave birth to fourteen, that was more than any of us.

I put the larva in a transit container and slipped on the bed next to Jo and the three of us lay together, Martha and I with out arms around Jo.

"I'm so very happy again." Jo whispered as she drifted into a deep sleep.

Martha and I went around and blew out the candles and then covered Jo in a blanket before leaving her to sleep.

"We did good Martha." I said as we left the room.

"Yup, we sure did, and, I get the feeling we'll be seeing quite a lot of Jo from now on!"

I agreed.

Martha and I had dealt with all the fallout from the last few weeks and it felt right and that our problems were over, we were missing some people that we needed to get back but we had new species arriving in the next few days and we would get new women to join us.

Finally, Martha told me that I'd been designated as her assistant. From now, we'd be working together, I would still be breeding and helping newcomers get accustomed to our way of life.

It was time to feel happy and positive, and I did.