Lisa's Secret

Story Info
Married woman gets surprised in a gay bar.
1.4k words
3.62
30.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gazob
gazob
5 Followers

It started like a normal night out. Lisa was enjoying letting her hair down and exploring some bars in an area she had never been to before. When her husband said he would head home to allow her to stay out with her sister in law so he could look after their daughter in the morning, she only intended to have a couple more drinks. That was the first mistake!

It was late by then so not many places were still open. Wanting to dance, they decided to head to a gay bar. They thought it would be one of the safest places. That was the second mistake.

He saw her as soon as she walked in. The short black dress showing off her slender but short legs and her full breasts. Blonde hair framing her pretty face. A smile and haze to her eyes showing the wine she ordered wasn't her first or the night. He watched as she moved to the dance floor with her friend, and began swaying to the music. His target was locked.

She was enjoying the music and the feeling of freedom. Talking to people around, all of them gay. Sharing some dances and a couple more drinks. Her friend went the toilet and that's when he approached.

He started to dance close by and then gave her a smile. She smiled back and wiggled her hips. Her breasts jumped to the music as she continued to dance and her moved in closer and leaned in to her ear.

She listened and smiled as he complemented her dress and dancing. She smiled thinking how nice gay men were. He told her his name and she told hers back and they swayed to the music together in time.

Her head felt quite hazy. Where was her sister in law? She spotted her on the other side of the dance floor dancing close with a man. His hands where on her bum, that was a surprise! She'd have to tell her husband later! Her dance partner asked if she wanted a drink. She agreed and they moved to the bar and chatted as they waited. He was funny, well built and had a nice smile it was a good job he was gay she thought to herself!

They went back to dancing and were dancing closer now. Hands touched each other briefly and she should have noticed the warmth she was feeling. The electricity she felt when his hand moved across her back. The look he gave her as she leaned forward displaying more cleavage. The growing number of times he pushed a leg between hers. And every now and then he would lean in to chat. She would move her head to the side and listen and giggle or smile. Then he made his move as they danced closely. He leaned in again, she meant to the side to listen to what he had to say but instead felt his lips meet hers. At first her eyes closed. At first her lips parted. At first she pulled close but then she realized what was happening and pushed him back.

She flashed him her ring and noted she was married. She was shocked. Wasn't he gay?? He apologized and said he got carried away. She felt suspicious but he flashed a smile and said could they still dance. She thought about it and decided it was ok. What number mistake was that??!

As they continued to dance a strange feeling took over. There was a feeling of pride that she had been strong enough to say no. A feeling of sexiness because he had wanted her. A feeling of interest, what might have happened? A feeling of doubt, what should she do?

As they continued to dance, they kept getting closer. The next time he tried, she kissed him right back. She put her head on his chest after it finished, her head swimming in lust. The. Ext time she initiated the kiss and pushed herself against him, wanting to get as close with him as possible. From there, the dancing changed. They explored each other's bodies, grinding their groins. She could feel his hardness and it was making her so wet. What was she doing? She needed to stop. Maybe one more kiss. Oh gosh, his hand was under her dress. Rubbing the front of her thong then pulling her ass forward so his hard cock was pressing against her stomach. Her tongue in his mouth, his tongue in her's. Every time he stopped kissing her, she wanted to start again. And then he grabbed her hand and pulled her off the dance floor.

They reached the disabled bathroom and she knew what he planned. This was too far. She would tell him no. She stood still and he span around. He kissed her again and her brain fogged over and when it cleared again, they wear already inside. The door was locked and his mouth was on hers again. This time there was more. He knew what he wanted. She knew what he wanted. She wanted it too.

She felt his hand pull her breast out of her dress. She felt his mouth on her hard nipple and moaned uncontrollably. He lifted her up and her legs went around him as they kissed passionately. Her wetness now pressing against his hardness through their clothes. His hands on her ass, her breasts out of her dress. She knew it would happen and waited.

As he lay her down on the ground, he moved down her body. The dark, dirty bathroom seemed an appropriate venue. She felt him kiss up her thigh and lifted her hips as he pulled down her thong. She gasped as she felt his mouth kiss her pussy. Her hands on his head, encouraging him to continue. The cold, tiled floor on her ass as her dress was bunched around her stomach. And she felt herself building. He kept enjoying her pussy, she enjoyed his mouth. And then she came. And came. And came. She pushed him off to give her a rest and then she felt him on top of her kissing her again.

She could taste herself on him. She couldn't believe what had happened. But there was something else. Her legs were still wide. He was between them. And his trousers were gone. He could feel him. Long. Hard. Thick. Ready. And she could feel it moving around near her pussy. As he began to kiss her more deeply, she gave in. She spread wider. He pushed forward and she gasped as it drove inside her with a plop. He started slowly but began to pick up speed. They kissed passionately until she needed air. She squealed with each thrust inside her. As her went faster and deeper, the squeals turned into moans. Then she lost it. She begged him to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her. She pushed against him with every thrust.

Lisa couldn't believe it. Here she was on the bathroom floor of a gay bar, being fucked by a stranger whilst her sister in law danced outside. And she wanted it. At that moment she needed it. And then she heard him begin to pant. She knew what was close and she knew where she wanted it. She wrapped her legs around him. Holding him close. Feeling his cock all the way inside her. Whispering in his ear to fill her with his cum. She never talked like that. What had come over her? And then it happened. She felt him stiffen. She felt him pulse. She felt the warmth inside her and she came again. Wow!! Eventually they both stopped.

Eventually they moved and kissed again. Slowly this time. Knowing it was over. Eventually they stood up and adjusted their clothes. He washed his hands as she sat down to pee. She did her make up and fixed her hair as he stood to relieve himself. She stole a glimpse at what had just been inside her and then they kissed one last time. Passionately. Deeply. Thanking each other for an amazing moment. Then they unlocked the door and left. He headed straight out the door. She went to the bar. One last drink before she felt a tap on her shoulder. Her sister in law! She had a story. A guy she thought was gay had hit on her as they had a cigarette outside. Can you believe it??! She was sorry for losing Lisa and hoped she hadn't been too bored dancing with the gay men inside. Lisa smiled and said it had been fine but it was time to leave. It would remain her secret.

gazob
gazob
5 Followers