Lisa's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need I ask if you have anything else planned?" I finally asked.

"My parents have a really big, really cool shower in the master bathroom," she replied, "so I was thinking we might go shower together."

"I like that plan," I replied.

We didn't head upstairs right away, heading to the kitchen for a drink first once we'd recovered. Julia also put the blanket back on the couch, deciding against putting it in the washer until she was sure we were done getting our DNA all over it. Neither of us was hungry yet, but we agreed that we should eat after our shower, to keep our energy level up. I think we were delaying our shower not just to recharge but also to build some anticipation. We were still naked and I still couldn't keep my eyes off of her, or my hands for that matter. I was looking forward to soaping her up.

Finally, we were ready and I followed her upstairs, my eyes on her bare ass this time. She led me through her parents' bedroom and into their bathroom which was dominated by a large shower with a full, clear glass surround. My first thought was about how hot it would be to watch Julia or Lisa through the glass as they showered. My second was whether the glass would fog and, if not, could a solo shower or a sexual encounter inside be videotaped. Julia smiled bemusedly at my reaction and took my hand to lead me inside the enclosure. That woke me from my reverie and, as she got the water started, I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"I have to put my hair up," she said, "because it will take all night to dry if I don't. I hope that isn't at turn-off."

"Not if it will let me kiss your neck even more," I replied and started to kiss her neck while she put her hair up.

Once she was done, we started to make out again, our naked bodies pressed together, before we moved under the shower spray. When we were both soaked from the neck down, she turned and grabbed a bottle of shower gel, squirting a generous amount into my hands, then into her own. We spent a fair amount of time just lathering each other's bodies, both of us focusing on our favorite parts. My hands spent most of the time making sure her tits and ass were thoroughly clean while hers quickly had my cock on the rise again. We detached the shower head and used it on each other, rinsing off the lather and stimulating various body parts. I knew I'd gotten her good and worked up while thoroughly rinsing down her pussy so, when the shower head was hanging up again, I hunkered down in front of her and started to lick her pussy.

I could tell that she'd been enjoying my use of the shower spray on her pussy, and it wouldn't have surprised me if she'd used it previously on herself, but I also had not had my face in her pussy since I'd arrived that day so I wanted to finish her off a bit more intimately. Even though her bush was matted down from the shower, it looked to me like she had groomed it just a bit since the previous night, though it had already looked pretty neat then. I didn't spend much time admiring it before I was running my tongue up her slit, tasting the juices that were flowing from it. She immediately started moaning and grabbed my head while I gripped her bare ass with both hands. As I was devouring her pussy, she was humping toward my face so I knew that she was already very worked up. Instead of trying too hard to draw out the pleasure any more, I just went for quick and intense. I removed one hand from her ass and slipped a finger up into her hot, wet pussy then focused on licking and sucking her clit. Her cries of pleasure were echoing within the shower enclosure, reassuring me that I was doing things right.

She went rigid just before she came but I kept licking her clit and fingering her until she let out a long moan and the tension left her body. She was still holding my head against her pussy as her body convulsed so I just kept up what I was doing until she let go and slid down the wall. She sat on the floor of the shower with her legs splayed out on either side of me, so I dropped to my knees and leaned in to kiss her forehead as she was catching her breath. She noticed that my cock was fully rigid so she reached out to stroke it as she was recovering.

"What next?" she asked between breaths.

"Let's dry off," I replied, "I have an idea."

Once she was up to it, I helped her stand and she reached for the towels she had ready outside the shower. We dried each other and ourselves then stepped out into the bathroom. There was a large mirror over the double sink which had given me an idea based on the previous night. I had her face the mirror and stood behind her, my cock nestled in the crack of her ass. I kissed her neck before letting her hair down then cupped her tits and caressed her hard nipples.

"Watch that chick in the mirror," I whispered in her ear, "She's about to get fucked."

I slipped a hand down over her stomach to her pussy and lightly stroked her clit while watching her face in the mirror. She let out a soft gasp as I stimulated her, then I had her lean forward, supporting herself on the counter but still watching us. I guided my cock to her pussy as I stood behind her and eased it in, stopping when my hips were pressing against her ass. I looked up then and watched her as I started to slowly fuck her, noticing that her attention was more on herself than it was on me. I knew she couldn't see the actual penetration but I didn't think I could remedy that in the bathroom so I resolved to see what we could do with any other mirrors in the house during the coming hours.

Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet and it felt fantastic so I just savored the feeling of fucking her again. I knew that she was enjoying it but, as I had with her sister, I suggested that she stroke her clit as I fucked her. She tentatively reached down but, as soon as she started, she let out a guttural moan and started to push back against my thrusting. I reached forward to cup and caress her swinging tits as we both watched the couple on the other side of the glass fucking and looking like they were really enjoying it. The longer we went at it, the hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling, which had my orgasm building up pretty quickly. I ended up straightening up again and holding her hips as I picked up my pace while relishing the pleasure provided by her pussy.

My cock started to swell even more as I was on the verge of cumming and I was drawn briefly from the pursuit of my own pleasure when Julia let out a cry and started shaking. I looked at her face in the mirror and watched the raw passion playing out there just before I grunted and started to spew inside her. Our orgasms overlapped a bit but she'd finished cumming before I did, so I pulled out once I was spent and just stared at her ass as she recovered while remaining bent over. Even when she straightened up, I was still admiring her ass until she turned around and threw her arms around me. We made out for a minute before agreeing to head downstairs for something to eat.

"So, aside from wanting me to wear just my sundress out in public," she asked as we were putting together some sustenance, "do you have any other fantasies we should investigate, given that we've been mainly taking care of mine?"

"You remaining naked is more than enough to keep me happy," I replied, "but if you've got some sexy lingerie or a negligee or even a bikini, I would have no complaints if you modeled them for me."

"A bikini?" she asked, "Seriously? Have you seen how fair-skinned I am?"

"So I guess sex in that hammock in the backyard is out of the question then?" I asked.

"Oooh," she replied, "I bet we could wait until the sun goes down but then we'd have mosquitoes to consider. How about first thing in the morning before the sun hits it?"

"It's a date," I confirmed.

We did actually go outside after dark for a quick fuck in the driveway with Julia bent over the hood of my car, which was her idea believe it or not. Otherwise, we stayed inside and fucked, sucked and licked throughout the house and in front of several mirrors. We got a few hours of sleep before slipping out into the backyard while hoping that none of the neighbors were awake yet. It took some experimenting before we figured out the best position for hammock fucking and we had to keep our voices down, but we found it to be well worth it. After that, we spent some more time in her parents' shower with the cordless phone nearby in case Rob called to warn us that Lisa was on her way. She ended up sticking around with Rob for a while in the morning, so we had more time to play than we'd expected and we made efficient use of it.

I realized as I was driving home, rehashing an awesome night, that my assertion to Lisa about my stamina had been proven wrong. I started thinking that she and I might need a similar opportunity where we had an entire night to ourselves with no interruptions and plenty of rest prior. I decided to talk to Rob about when his next weekend out of town was going to be.

12