Lisa's Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Two Literotica writers meet up for real-world sex.
5.6k words
4.25
15.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

Author's note: This follows directly from the end of Part 1 of the story.

* * *

After giving her fingers a final waggle inside of Danny, Lisa withdrew, wiping the goo and lube from her hand onto the dildo. Her hand stroked up and down a couple times, and she smiled as if it she could actually feel the sensations. She leaned over to the bottle of lube and pumped out a large glop, spreading it over the flared head.

"I like to get fucked up the ass hard," she said, as she began rubbing the fake cock up and down against his asshole. "But I sure have learned that you have to start slow."

The head of the dildo slid in easily, and with a slow movement of her hips, she let it pop in and out of him a couple times. Danny raised up his butt a little, as if he were trying to push himself more quickly onto the intruder. Lisa gave him a playful smack on his right asscheek. "Just you be patient," she said.

Danny's body relaxed below her and she hunched forward, sliding the first couple inches of latex cock into him. It went so easily, that instead of being teasingly slow, she went further on the next stroke, and pushed in pretty much to the hilt on the one after that, the fake latex balls resting against Danny's ass. It wasn't a gigantic dildo -- Lisa figured maybe it had an inch on Danny's average-sized cock -- but it fit into him with a natural ease. She held herself with the whole length pushed into him until Danny moaned again, a quiet, eager whine.

And then she began to fuck him, thrusting her hips with a measured, regular pace, giving him nearly the full measure of her long strokes in and out. Now Danny let out a warm sigh of relief, an extended mmmmmmm revealing his pleasure.

As she settled into a groove, some motion caught her attention from the corner of her eye. When she turned her head, she realized it was her own reflection in the mirror over the chest of drawers that was parallel to the bed. She watched the reflection of the dildo moving in and out of the man below her, and also looked at his penis, which was deliciously turgid. She was eager to reach down and touch it, to feel his warm hardness, but she remembered his instruction not to touch his cock.

She thought that Danny might be watching himself getting fucked as well, but his eyes were closed and his features relaxed. It was pretty obvious that Danny was enjoying this, even without his cock being touched. After another minute, his hips started moving, pushing back to meet her thrusts, and this time she didn't stop him, just kept pumping into him with steady regularity. Instead, she gripped his hips to hold herself steady as she began to pump more rapidly.

"Fuck! Yes!" Now Danny's eyes were open. He looked a little dazed, but he was bucking back into her more forcefully, breathing in quick gasps. His whole body suddenly stiffened. In the mirror, Lisa could see his cock was now twitching rapidly, and suddenly he was coming.

"Oh! Ohh! Don't stop!" Thick spurts of semen began spraying from his cock, and Danny kept moaning as several jets bulbed out the tip of the condom. Once his orgasm was done, Danny basically collapsed, his gut flattening into the bed. That pulled most of the length of the dildo out from him, and working herself backwards, the head popped out with a slick slurping sound. Lisa stepped down off the bed as Danny lay still for a moment, looking utterly spent.

After a moment, he pushed himself up onto his elbows. "Oh fuck. Jesus. That felt so good." A little unsteady, he half-rolled off of the bed and stood up. He looked over at Lisa, who was undoing the harness to remove the strap-on dildo. Looking around for where to put it, he took it from her, setting it and the towel on top of the chest of drawers.

"Thanks," he said. "I hope I can make you feel as good when I do that to you." He looked over at the clock. "We have lots of time. It'll be awhile before I'm ready to go again, but I have some things to do in the meantime."

He reached down and slid the condom off his slick cock, holding it up in front of him. Lisa was truly impressed with the amount he had ejaculated -- it certainly looked like a load that had been building up for a week.

He grinned, and then raised it back up to his face. His other hand grabbed the droopy end filled with semen and raised it up, so about a third of his load slid into his mouth. He swallowed and licked his lips.

He looked over at the counter and grabbed a glass from beside the ice bucket. He dropped the open end of the condom into the glass and let the rest of his load ooze out. "Actually, I'm more thirsty than that."

He walked over to his pants and fished out his wallet. He removed some bills and held them out to Lisa. "Can you go to the soda machine and get us some Diet Cokes, like three or four?"

"There's some in the mini-bar fridge," she said.

"No... I want you to go and get us some. And get some ice too."

"Oh, okay." Lisa looked down and the floor, and bent to grab at her shirt.

"No!" he barked, raising his voice a little. "I didn't tell you to get dressed and get them. I just said go and get them."

She made a vague gesture at her naked body. "You want me to go out there... like this?"

He stared at her. "Do you remember when you agreed to do what I told you? Do you remember 'no backtalk'?"

Lisa bit her lip and was silent for several seconds. Danny kept staring at her. Twenty, thirty seconds went by, the pair frozen in position.

Then Lisa grabbed the bills from his hand, grabbed the ice bucket and walked to the door. "I'll be right back, I guess. Unless I get arrested."

While she was gone, Danny pulled a few more things out of his bag and arranged them on the top of the chest of drawers. After a minute, there was a knock on the door. He walked over and let Lisa in.

"It locked behind me when I left," she said, and they walked back in the room. She set down the ice bucket and a couple cans of soda along with a couple quarters.

"I could have let you wait a minute or two before I opened the door. Sit down in the chair," Danny said, and Lisa did so as he cracked one of the cans and took a long pull from it before he poured the rest into the glass with his pool of semen in the bottom.

He handed it down to Lisa. She stared at it for a second before drinking it down, the last of it clinging to the bottom of the glass. Danny took it from her and set the glass back on the counter. Then he reached down into the bucket and pulled out a couple ice cubes. "Did you like showing yourself off?"

"Not really. Maybe it would matter less if it was all strangers, but there's all the people from my work here! There are people from my department in the rooms either side of us."

He moved around behind her and reached around her sitting figure, holding one of the ice cubes against each of her nipples. "Did anybody see you?"

"I don't... think so. There wasn't anyone in the hallways, but I thought I heard one of the doors close after I walked by."

He rubbed the ice cubes in circles around her areolae. "Maybe someone was looking out through the peephole. Doesn't it excite you to think someone might have seen your body?"

"Not... well, maybe a little. But way less than the worry about getting in trouble."

He dropped the ice cubes and they landed at the lip of the chair between her legs. He flicked each of her nipples, which were now hard nubs. "The idea of you exposing yourself to strangers turns me on." He pinched her nipples with a quick tight squeeze.

"Ow! Well... that makes sense. That's how men generally are."

"So you don't think it's bad for me to be excited by the idea of other men seeing you? Other men jerking off looking at you?"

"I... I guess not."

"That's good." Danny picked up something and handed it to her. "Put this on."

It was a pink fabric thing, and Lisa looked it over and quickly realized it was a mask. It went over her head and covered her hair like a balaclava, and there were dark plastic oval lenses over the eyes. It opened below that, not covering her nose, mouth or chin.

"Is this a bondage mask?" she asked.

He chuckled. "No, actually, it some sort of downhill skiing thing. But look in the mirror. You can see how it really obscures your features, yes?"

Lisa wasn't really following what he was talking about, but she looked in the mirror. "Yes, I guess so."

"Good. We're going to take some pictures." She turned back to look at him. he was picking up a moderately-complex SLR camera. "I'll remind you again about how you agreed to 'no backtalk'."

Again, there was a tense, frozen moment. Lisa could feel the ice cubes melting against her inner thighs. "Are you going to put these on the internet or something?"

"Yes. Stand up, move over here into the light."

Once again, Lisa acquiesced. She stood up, turned and looked in the mirror again. I don't think anyone could tell it's me, she thought, peering at the pink mask and eye goggles. She stepped over to where Danny was indicating.

He began snapping pictures, and then giving her instructions to move her arms, to turn around. Soon, she was caught up in it, and following his prompts to move into different poses. Danny took dozens of pictures, at all kinds of angles.

"Let's go into the bathroom," he suggested. "It's brighter in there." He had Lisa sit on the toilet and lean back, spreading her legs out as he began to take closeups of her pussy.

"I'm taking pictures of your pretty cunt. I want to get every nuance of it. Does it turn you on to be exposing yourself like this?"

"Yes," Lisa said simply. Following his instructions, she reached down and pulled her labia apart.

"It looks like you're getting wet. I can see some cream oozing out of you. You must be getting turned on."

"Yes."

At his instruction, she stood up and bent over the counter, and he took pictures of her ass, then she pulled her cheeks apart and he took many extreme closeups of her asshole, muttering as he tried to get something just right.

"Let's go back to the bed." They went out of the bathroom. Danny flicked the light switch on his way past, then went to his bag, holding up a vibrator that was still in its packaging. "I want to take pictures of you masturbating. Do you want to try this, or would you prefer to just use your hands?"

Lisa thought for a moment. "Well, actually, I have my own toy in my suitcase. Maybe I should use that?" Danny nodded, and Lisa went to her luggage and pulled out a smooth, thick purple vibrator. She lay down on the bed, sitting up against the headboard, her legs splayed open.

Danny took pictures as she began by touching herself, gently running her fingers over the outside of her pussy before delving deeper into herself. He leaned in occasionally, but didn't interrupt as her fingers began to push into her pussy, the other hand cupping at her tits. After a couple minutes, she reached over and grabbed her vibrator, twisting the base to turn it on to the lowest setting, and slowly working it in.

"So you brought sex toys on your business trip. You are a little kinky. Did you use that last night, thinking about what we would be doing today?"

Lisa nodded. Her pussy was copiously creamy now, small nodules of her ooze sticking to the plastic shaft as it moved in and out of her. She twisted the base again, speeding up the pulsations, and another notch a couple minutes later. Danny could see the pleasure building in her, her left thumb now rapidly rubbing her clit as the right hand plunged the tool rapidly in and out of her canal.

"Do you think you could squirt for me?" Danny asked, as he lowered himself onto his elbows between her outspread legs.

Lisa didn't react as if she'd heard him, but her toes curled a bit as she grunted, and once again, a gush of liquid was expelled from her pussy. Danny kept taking pictures, and even caught the moment when her secretions gushed out of her. He'd been silent throughout, but let out a low moan as he saw her juices dribble out over the shaft of the vibrator.

Lisa slowed down and stopped, breathing rapidly. Then she looked up, almost in surprise at seeing the man with the camera there.

"Lick it clean for me," Danny instructed, and Lisa lifted the vibrator to her mouth, her tongue flicking out to capture the clinging remnants of her fluid. "And just hold your pussy open, I want to get some more shots right up there." the camera was so close, Lisa could feel his breath on her thighs as he peered into the digital screen and adjusted the settings.

Then he stood up. "That was beautiful. I'm glad you exposed yourself to me." He paused. "Does it make you feel like a slut?"

Lisa tilted her head. "Well, I am a slut, and I'm proud of it. It turns me on to do dirty things, and I'm at the point of my life where I can accept that about myself. Once I got into my forties, I realized life is like a roll of toilet paper: the closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster it seems to go."

He leaned over and grabbed one of the soda cans and handed it to her. "You better keep hydrated if you're going to keep that up! Do you have any lipstick?"

"Yes, in the vanity in the bathroom."

"Come with me and grab it." They went back in the bathroom and Lisa dug through her makeup bag, handing the lipstick to him.

"Good. hands on your head, and just stand up here," he gestured for her to lean up against the counter as he pulled the lid off, twisting the tube to extend the red lipstick. Lisa was momentarily surprised when he reached up and started writing with it on her belly. Peeking down over her tits, she couldn't make out what he was writing. Danny peered at his handiwork, seemed to be satisfied and grabbed the camera to take a few snaps. When he told her to turn around, she caught it in the mirror, and managed to make out the backwards words: I WAS COLLARBONE'S SLUT.

"Is that one of your names on the internet?" she asked. It wasn't what he used on the site they'd first encountered each other.

He nodded, and was now writing something else on the small of her back. Lisa giggled and tried not to twitch at the sensation as the lipstick moved across her spine. After he snapped some more pictures, she twisted around to see what else he had put on her, and even backwards she could recognize "ticketclick@gmail.com", his email address.

He went out of the bathroom for a second to set the camera down and returned, smiling as he helped her pull off the face mask. He smoothed out her medium-length hair, and then leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth to him and they embraced for a minute, kissing each other like horny teenagers.

He pecked her cheek and licked her earlobe before whispering in her ear, "you did so good, Lisa. You were very beautiful. You're so sexy and you make me very horny." He was rubbing her tits now, and she was yielding, melting in his arms. "You make me want to do so many dirty things to you. More things than there's time today." His tongue-tip momentarily poked into her ear. "But now, I have to piss."

Lisa's body tensed up. Danny laughed. "Ah, you know me a little bit," he said, now speaking at regular volume. "And you're right. I'm going to piss on you."

Lisa didn't say anything, but there was a mildly unhappy look on her face. Danny reached over to the toilet and flipped up the seat. "Sit down there," he told her. "Hands on top of your head again, please."

Lisa sat on the cold hard rim of the toilet bowl. Danny put his hands on her knees and gently pulled her legs apart, and then slowly ran a hand up her inner thigh. Lisa's expression relaxed a bit at his touch, and she made a soft grunt of frustration as his fingers stopped creeping upwards just shy of her pussy.

Danny stood up and took a step back, looking her up and down -- naked, sitting on a toilet, legs open. He smiled at her, then gripped his cock, straightening it out.

He began pissing. At first his aim was exact, and he was pissing into the gap in front of Lisa's open legs. Then he raised the stream just enough that he was pissing on her pussy. Lisa shook involuntarily as the stream made contact with her body. Danny twisted back and forth enough that the stream splashed over each of her thighs. It's so warm! Lisa thought to herself. She wasn't enjoying the experience, but she was reacting to it by remaining distanced and analytical about it, rather than disgusted.

His stream was gaining strength, and Danny simultaneously stepped back and raised his cock further, so that his piss was splashing on her belly now, rivulets running over the lipsticked letters across her stomach. Danny raised his piss-arc even higher onto her tits. Now the piss wasn't just running down her body neatly into the toilet; it was splashing off her body at different angles, dripping onto the floor.

And then his piss stream was less strong, and it was back on Lisa's stomach. He's not going to pee on my face, Lisa realized, and her body involuntarily relaxed a little. For an instant, she had thought about calling out the safe word, but it seemed like she had gotten through this. Meanwhile, as his stream slowed to a trickle, Danny stepped in closer to her, and was again aiming at her pussy. Lisa leaned back and closed her eyes as he finished, shaking off the last few drops.

He reached up to the towel rack and pulled one out, dropping it on the floor beside the toilet and using his foot to roughly mop up some of the urine. Lisa had opened her eyes and watched as he did this, lifting her feet so he could wipe the floor around them. Then Danny looked down at her.

"Do you have to go?"

Lisa nodded. Somehow she knew that wasn't a signal for her to pee, so she sat still, waiting. But it was true -- by now she did have to pee pretty badly.

Danny grabbed something from the counter and set it down on the far corner of the tub's ledge as he stepped into the bathtub, shifting his body around until he was laying on the bottom of it. He motioned her over, and without asking, Lisa carefully stepped into the tub. It was one of those hotel models that was wider than a home tub, so there was room for her to stand with her feet on either side of his hips. Danny looked up at her face. "Okay, do me now."

Leaning forward into a half squat, steadying herself with one arm braced against the wall, Lisa closed her eyes and tried to relax for a moment so she could start to piss. It finally began with a wayward spray, but looking down between her legs, she quickly adjusted her position so she was pissing on his cock.

"Ow, wow! Fuck!" Danny said as the stream hit him. Unlike Lisa, he was visibly enjoying the warm liquid being sprayed on his body. Hunching forward, Lisa changed the angle so that she was pissing on his belly, and then made an awkward half-shuffle forward so she could piss on his chest. Should I keep going? I know he'd actually like it if I pissed on his face! But I think I'm supposed to do the same as he did. And thus, she moved back, pissed on his stomach some more and ended with her last trickles dribbling onto his limp cock.

Danny was smiling at her. "That was so fucking sexy. Now, turn around." Lisa did an awkward twisting turn so that she was still standing with her feet outside of his hips, but was now facing away from him.

"That's right... now lower yourself down and get your pussy in my face."

Ew! it's still dirty! But regardless of what she thought, she dropped to her knees and shuffled backward, so that her crotch was just above Danny's face. Danny raised his head and the tip of his tongue to her outer labia. Almost by instinct, Lisa leaned down further, moving to give him unfettered access to her cunt, flinching for a second as the smell of her own piss on Danny's body wafted up to her. Quickly, Danny was lapping up and down the length of her slit, and she knew that he was licking up the stray drops of piss clinging to her pussy lips.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers
12