The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Randy's cock began to pulse and spit within his mother's body. His orgasm had all but caught him by surprise and although his mouth was open wide, no sound emitted. His seed exploded into her pussy and Lisa felt her body warming. Her son's fingers dug into her hips and he pounded his cock even deeper into her, still fucking her even as his balls emptied their hot load inside her womb.

Randy finally let go with a guttural howl that would have awakened the dead had they been fucking in a grave yard. As it was, unbeknownst to either of them, Alyssa had returned from school and was even then standing outside the bathroom door, listening to the animistic romp going on inside. She was shocked, to say the least, once she recognized who was behind the door and what they were doing.

With his continued steady thrusts, Randy was able to maintain his hardness even as the last of his seed spilled into his mother. To her surprise, Randy didn't seem willing to end this session any time soon. He slowed to a smooth, semen-lubed rhythm and pressed his mother forward into a further bent-over position across the tub side. His cock remained embedded within her, and soon Randy was again picking his fuck-pace up. And Lisa was gasping and panting like the she-bitch her son was creating in her.

Lisa's mature, heavy tits hung from her chest obscenely swaying and slapping together as Randy drilled her. His thrusts were now long, smooth, and deep. His spongy knob banged against her cervix with each ramming. His spent balls slapped her clit, sending shock waves of electric delight through her each time. Lisa felt as if she were suspended fully within a never ending orgasm. Her pussy leaked her juices as well as his, dripping loudly into a pool beneath her on the tiled floor. She grunted, moaned, gasped, and panted through a series of sharp climaxes as her son's cock pounded steadily inside her.

Lisa had long since lost all track of time. Yet another powerful orgasm ripped through her, this time causing her knees to buckle. She fell away from her son, his cock ripped from her vagina loudly. She ended up on her ass, seated in the pool of mixed juices that had been leaking from her steadily. She forced open her eyes, which she realized had been tightly shut for some time now, to find her son's cock just inches away. She was still panting, with her mouth hung wide open, and he took this as an invitation from her.

"That's it," he gasped, "suck my cock clean, mom." Randy thrust his dripping, cream-coated cock between his mother's parted lips and into her throat with a strong, insisting plunge. Lisa took hold of his shaft and began to stroke it quickly. She wrapped her lips tightly around his pulsing crown and ran her tongue across the piss-slit. A moment later Randy grabbed hold of his mother's head firmly and cried out as his latest orgasm of the day erupted. His semen, what little was left within his body, pulsed out and coated his mother's teeth and tongue.

Lisa let her son's seed pool upon her tongue then began to smear it around his knob when the last of it had leaked out. Randy bucked and tried to pull away due to the fact that his cock-head was exceedingly sensitive right after orgasm, never more so than at that moment.

"Jesus, Mom!" he almost had to scream for his mother to stop sucking, such was the agonizing pleasure he was getting from her. Finally, with his cock spent completely and limp, Randy was able to escape his mother's oral lock.

Lisa had swallowed every delicious drop of Randy's seed by the time they both collapse upon the tiles. With their backs to the cool tub, mother and son panted through the last waves of their share experience, without speaking. Soon, with their breathing returned to normal, Lisa rose and stepped into the tub to shower. Randy also rose, wrapped his towel once again around his waist, and opened the bathroom door as the shower started behind him.

Randy came face-to-face with his sister, standing in the hallway. Much to his surprise, Alyssa had stripped out of her clothes and had a hand rubbing rapidly across her furry, naked vagina. She stood leaning against the far wall, her thighs widely parted, as she masturbated in the hallway.

"What the fuck, Ally!" he gasped.

Randy couldn't help himself. He was still a young, virile man after all. His cock twitched beneath the towel. Alyssa pulled a cream-coated finger from her pussy, reached through the front of her brother's towel and began to stroke his manhood back to life once again.

"My turn," she purred. With his cock in hand, she led her brother into her bedroom across the hall, leaving the door open should their mother wish to join them.

Lisa finished her shower, waves of guilt still washing through her. She had never imagined that she would have ever had incestuous relations with her son, and yet it had happened. She knew she should have stopped herself, she could have stopped herself, and yet she hadn't. She had wanted what had happened to happen, she now realized. That was the agony that her soul was feeling as she stepped from the shower.

Lisa left the bathroom and turned towards her bedroom, wrapped in a towel. Her daughter's open door was to her left and as she passed, she heard a long, low moan. Lisa stopped, looked, and gasped. What she saw made her mind scream "No!" and yet she uttered little more than a quiet, "What?"

Atop Alyssa's twin bed lay her children, Alyssa atop her brother. Both were naked, head to toe, performing orally for each other. The classic "69" position. Alyssa's head was bobbing up and down and Lisa had a clear view of her son's cock, so recently in her own mouth, now being pleasured by her own daughter's. Saliva dripped down across his tight balls. Alyssa's moans of pleasure were muffled by the cock of her brother, filling her mouth.

At the other end of the bed, his head resting on his sister's pillows, Randy's face was smothered between his sister's thighs, buried in her pussy. His slurping at Alyssa's cunt was loud and wet, and Lisa moaned with her children as she watched them enjoying themselves. It flitted through her mind that this just might not be the first time her children found release in each other's beds.

For a brief moment Lisa felt the urge, the draw of passion radiating from her children, to move into the room and join them. The urge went away quickly, however, when Lisa heard the distant chime of her cell-phone. She paused, taking in the sight before her children a moment longer, and then gently pulled the door closed.

Lisa went quickly to the living room and recovered her phone from her purse. She took the device in hand and read the caller I.D. It was one of her friends, Cynthia Price. Lisa had missed answering, but touched the re-call button. A moment later, Cynthia answered.

"Sorry, I was just getting out of the shower," she explained. "What's up?"

"I called to see if you are available for dinner tonight," Cynthia explained. "I haven't seen you in a few days and was hoping you'd be free. I've got a few other friends who'd like to meet you, and maybe you could land a few new clients in exchange."

Lisa hesitated. She'd been friends with Cynthia since her arrival in Regal Bay and knew enough about her to know that she was a wild one. Cynthia was a professor in the Sociology Department at Regal Bay University and was a couple of years older than Lisa, yet acted like a teen-ager at times. Lisa had met her at the mall beauty shop, and had been one of her first regular clients. They had talked quite a bit during Cynthia's visits, enough to eventually start hanging out together every so often. They talked a lot about their loves and love-life, and Lisa got the distinct impression that Cynthia was bi-sexual, even though she never made a move on her. There was also something of a hint that Cynthia enjoyed an active sex-life, something that Lisa hadn't had until very recently.

"Sure, I guess I can make it," Lisa replied finally. "Where?"

"We're a small group, usually," Cynthia explained, "but tonight more than just a few of us are getting together. We've got a room reserved out at the Golf Club. Is seven okay with you?"

Lisa hesitated, glancing back towards the hallway and the bedrooms beyond, where her son and daughter were actively engaging in sibling incest. Just minutes after she'd had sex with her own son in the bathroom, in fact. What the hell was going on under her own roof? Was there something in the water?

"Yes, I can be there at seven," she finally answered.

"Great! I can't wait for you to meet my friends. They are going to love you, and you'll love them, I'm sure of it." Cynthia hung up a moment later, and Lisa went to the kitchen where she poured herself a glass of white wine. She was shaking ever so slightly, her body still wrapped only in a towel. Was she chilled or excited, she couldn't answer. She gulped most of the wine down before heading towards her bedroom, a route that took her past her daughter's room, and the sins taking place within.

The door was still closed, but the moans that came from within were easily heard in the hallway. Again, Lisa paused, and slowly pushed the door open a crack, to once again spy on her children. The sight she was greeted with was that of her daughter, her head pushed deep into her pillow as her brother had her bent over double, her knees to either side, as he leaned across her and pounded his hips downward, hard and fast. Lisa could see his long dick plunging in and out of her daughter's pussy, glistening with her cream. Both were panting loudly from their exertions, and even as she watched, Lisa was treated to the sight of her children climaxing together.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Randy growled.

"Yes!" Alyssa panted. "Cum in me, Randy! Cum in me!"

"Aaagghhhh!" Randy groaned as he pushed hard downward and held his cock deep inside his sister's womb, spitting its hot load inside her. Lisa knew her daughter was protected, on the pill, but even that could only protect her from an unwanted, sinful pregnancy so much. Lisa wanted to scream for Randy to pull out of his sister, but held back. She knew very well what the heat of Randy's load, dumping inside her own pussy just a while earlier, felt like, and if Alyssa was anything like her mother, she would be cumming of her own accord.

"Aaaahh, yeeesssss!" Alyssa moaned and began to visibly tremble beneath her brother, whose weight pinned her hard into the mattress. "Ssssooooo good!"

Lisa stepped back a moment later, leaving the door as she found it. She also dropped her towel, as a subconscious act intended to let her children know that she now knew of their affair. Naked, Lisa went to her room, where she fell into her own bed. She lay on her back, her feet slightly parted, and began to hope that either one of her children looked in on her. If they did, she knew that she would ask them in, to join her. Lisa was so incredibly horny in that moment. Her right hand went between her legs and began to toy at her pussy lips, and within seconds she was damp.

12