Lisa's Tight Pussy

Story Info
Tight pussy makes playful boyfriend cum loads.
788 words
3.55
66k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa wasn't a shy girl. She had lots of friends. She never really had a thing with guys though. She had a few boyfriends in the past, but was currently single. Lisa had a crush on a boy named Mark. Mark was always playfully flirtatious and he sat next to her at the table in the back off class every day. She always felt so horny around him. Sometimes when Mark sat too close, she would get wet.

One day Mark got a little too close when Lisa wasn't paying attention. He stuck his head down low to Lisa's ear, almost touching it, and whispered her name jokingly to get her attention. She jolted to look, and Mark kissed her on her cheek. It was very close to the crease of her lips due to her turning around so fast. Lisa gasped and moved back in her seat, unknowingly pushing her chest out a little. Mark laughed and wondered if Lisa wanted to meet him after school. She accepted and they sat in the teacher's lounge.

A bit of flirting went on. Mark ended up kissing Lisa on the lips this time just to see what it would feel like. Mark kissed Lisa passionately. Not just on the lips, but on the cheek, around the ear, and on the neck. Lisa felt her hand being grabbed. Mark was leading her down do his crotch. She could feel the bulge and wanted to see more. Mark unzipped his pants and took them off. Lisa did the same after. She couldn't believe the size of his member. She only had sex a few times before, but with nothing like this. She felt completely vulnerable and weak. Mark could do anything he wanted to her. He told her to sit on his lap and she did. She hovered slowly above his hard penis, and hesitated only slightly. On the count of three she would go down and eat his dick with her pussy. She would be riding him like a fuck doll.

He started the countdown. "Three, two, one".

She sat slowly on his cock, and swallowed it up. They both sank into the couch. When Lisa was all the way down, she gasped and moaned. She couldn't believe Marks cock was inside her. It felt so good rubbing against her insides. The thickness of that cock stretched her stomach. While having his dick fucked, Mark noticed how big Lisa's tits were. When she had clothes on she gave off a very skinny vibe, but here he could truly see how fuckable she was. Mark saw Lisa's chest turn red. She started to shake, and there was even more of her juices coming out all over Mark's crotch. They started grinding.

Something didn't feel right. She tried to move up but was unable to. "Your dick's too big." Lisa said with a struggle. "I can't move."

When Mark went in, he wasn't fully erect but now started becoming so. As Marks penis got larger, it got more pleasurable for him, but more painful for Lisa. "Wait... if we don't move, then your erection should go away right?" said Lisa.

"yeah... we could try that." Mark said nervously.

They stopped moving for a few seconds, but Mark couldn't help it. As his dick got more erect, Lisa's pussy felt tighter and tighter. Lisa's chest perked up because she could feel Marks cock throbbing from inside. She couldn't get up. She couldn't possibly get up. It was too big. "It's too much" Mark said, "I'm gonna cum."

"But you're not wearing a condom!"

Mark unwillingly released what seemed like a flood of semen; all inside Lisa's tight pussy. Each jolt of Marks dick when cumming, caused Lisa to let out short bursts of breath. After the climax they kissed until Marks boner went away. Lisa could finally get up. A few minutes later Lisa and Mark had to leave before the janitor came in. Lisa whispered, "Same time tomorrow?" with a puppy dog face.

The next day Mark and Lisa sat in class while they tried to soak up the boring lecture of the day. Lisa felt even more sensitive when sitting next to mark now. Sometimes she would get horny just thinking about him. All she wanted to do was get out of school and get fucked senseless. Sometimes Mark sat close to Lisa, and sometimes he sat further away to get her to come closer. Today was one of those days. Lisa found herself moving closer to Mark. When close enough, Mark turned to Lisa when the teacher had his back turned. Everyone was distracted. He said her name and when she turned to look, he kissed her on her lips.