Lisa's Vacation

Story Info
Vacation fun.
2.8k words
4.12
69.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

The last two weeks have been absolutely wonderful as Bill and I have been on vacation. The first week was very hedonistic in a lovely resort in Jamaica. The first day in Jamaica set the tone as we were approached by several natives at a rest stop on the way to the resort. They made some very good offers for some good Jamaican herb. Check in was expedient and the personnel were very friendly. After settling in we went to the bar to have a drink and begin our carefree vacation. I wore a tropical wrap around and a very skimpy bikini top, Bill just wore shorts and a tee shirt. We were served our drinks by a very friendly bartender and soon found ourselves in conversation with a couple of couples that had just arrived too. The women were quite attractive and the guys were definitely eye candy. We drank and chatted for about 2 hours and decided we would all go to dinner together. The conversation was very light hearted with some sexual overtones and we all pretty much knew we were all swingers.

Dinner was a welcome tropical theme so after cleaning up I put on a knee length tropical wrap around and a white string bikini top. The wrap around was cut so it showed plenty of my right leg and with very little effort I could show my hairy pussy to anyone I wanted too. Bill wore a pair of cargo shorts and a very colorful tropical shirt. When we met our new friends they had dressed similarly and everyone complimented the others for their fine appearance. Dinner went well and then we went to the bar to continue our evening. It wasn't long before we were dancing with each other spouses. Being open minded couples the dancing got pretty hot at times. At one point, while we were sitting Jack said he bet his wife Carol that I didn't have anything on under my wrap. She thought I had a thong on. Looking at the two of them I smiled as I said well I guess I better show you and I spread my legs revealing my now wet hairy pussy. They both smiled and thanked me for settling the bet. Having started something I got up and kneeled next to Carol and asked if she minded if I danced with her sexy husband. Grinning she told me I could do anything I wanted to with him. I gave her a short kiss and thanked her. On the dance floor Jack and I made sure we were rubbing crotches and I boldly reached down and felt his now hard cock. He wasted no time in getting his hands into my pussy. Before the dance was over I whispered in his ear that I thought we should take a walk together. He enthusiastically agreed.

When we made our way back to our seats we noticed that our spouses were already gone. Knowing Bill I suggested we go to our room because he would probably take Carol to her room. I was right and Jack and I had our room all to ourselves. He had me out of my top in a flash and went wild playing with my tits. He fondled them, licked them and sucked on them and all that attention made me super hot. I finally managed to get my hands into his shorts and after a bit of a struggle got his shorts off and had his nice hard cock in my hand. It didn't stay there long because I really needed to feel it in my mouth. Once I had his cock in my mouth I had total control because he loved having his cock sucked. Looking up at him I told him I really wanted him to fuck me good and long so I was going to take his first load in my mouth. Then I teasingly asked if he wanted to cum in my mouth. Then I sucked his cock using all the talents I've acquired and it wasn't long before I felt his cock get harder and I knew I was about to get a mouthful of his cum. He came real good and I got every drop and savored it in my mouth for a couple minutes before swallowing it. I thanked him and told him how good he tasted.

Then we played with each other until his cock was hard again and then he fucked me. His cock was a nice size and he took his time and made sure I was enjoying myself. We fucked for about a half hour and I came a few times before he finally filled my pussy with his cum. We rested a few minutes and decided we should get back to the rest of our group. We cleaned up, dressed and off to the bar we went. When we got there Carol was sitting with a guy we had not met before. She told us that Bill had gone off with Grace, Tom's wife, and Tom had hooked up with another couple so she was entertaining Herbie. She and I excused ourselves and went to the ladies room and while washing our hands we complimented each other on the fine husbands we had. She told me that Bill had the biggest cock she had ever had and she loved every second of it. We both agreed this was going to be a great week. Shortly after we returned to our table she and Herbie disappeared. Jack and I got fresh drinks and chatted for about 10 minutes before we were joined by Bill and Grace. Bill immediately gave me a very nice kiss and asked if I had enjoyed myself. I assured him I had and asked if he had enjoyed himself. He told me that both women were very hot and enjoyable and he hoped we could share one of them during the week.

For the remainder of the evening Bill and I stayed at the bar conversing with several people. I was my usual self flirting with all the guys and Bill had no problem attracting the women. A few of the guys asked if we were going to the hot tub later. Acting like I didn't know what goes on there I asked why. They were very general in there descriptions of what goes on until I got bold and asked if there was any sex involved. Then they opened up and told me that it got wild on some nights depending on the girls that showed up. Still acting kind of naive I asked if the girls had more than one guy. They told me that a girl could have anything she wanted. Then I decided it was time for me to have some fun. I gathered the three guys close to me and told them that I loved being gang banged and if I showed up how many guys could I expect. They told me no less than 6 and probably more if there weren't too many other girls playing. Then before returning to Bill I told them I would see them at the hot tub.

Bill and I said our good nights to all of our new found friends and told them we would see them tomorrow. Then we went back to our room got undressed and lay on the bed. As we lay there I told him about what the guys had told me and asked him if he would like to see his little slut get gang banged. He pulled me toward him and gave me a very passionate kiss and told he would love that. He also told me that if there were any other sluts around he would enjoy them too. That is when I kissed him and told him I expected him to fuck them real good and make them jealous of me for having such a great stud. We each wrapped a towel around our waists and went down to the bar with our large thermo mugs and had the bartender fill them with our drinks of choice. Then we were off to the hot tub.

When we got to the hot tub there were 2 girls already entertaining the guys. I took off my towel and eased my way into the tub. In a matter of seconds I was surrounded by about 6 guys that I had flirted with at the bar. As they played with my tits I was busy playing with the assortment of cocks around me. When I was finally ready to explode with desire I directed one of the guys to sit on the edge so I could suck his cock. I love sucking cock but when I have an audience watching me it is absolutely sensational. Being a real show off I would stop sucking and look at my prey and tell him how much I wanted him to cum in my mouth. This not only excited him but it also excited the guys watching and waiting for their turn. It wasn't too long before I got my treat and I let everyone watch as I played with his cum in my mouth before I finally swallowed. Then I started on the next guy and got even more excited because I could hear the guys saying what a cum loving slut I was. Just to add fuel to the fire I looked at the guy I was sucking and asked if he was going to give this slut a big load of his cum. Shortly thereafter he did just that. For about the next ½ hour I sucked every cock that was in front of me. Then I told the guys I needed someone to fuck me.

I moved to the step area and the guys took turns fucking me doggy style. As I was getting a good pounding I heard another girl uttering sounds of joy and was not surprised to see Bill fucking her real hard. I must have fucked at least six guys before I decided it was time for a break. I got out of the hot tub dried off and found a lounge chair. I watched the other 2 girls getting fucked and sucking cock and it excited me. I watched intently as Bill stepped up and had one of the girls suck his cock. It took quite awhile but she finally coaxed his load into her mouth.

It seems the other girl needed a break and they both came down and sat next to me. They were very nice and we all shared the same love for sex. Connie was about 28 and she was single and had come to the resort as a single. I told her she was welcome to join us anytime she wanted. When we finally decided it was time to get some sleep and said we were going to call it a night Connie approached me and asked if she could please come to our room because she really needed to try that big cock of my husband. I told her if Bill was up for it she certainly could but she would have to let me clean up the mess he made. The two of them agreed and we were off to our room.

When we got to our room Connie surprised me putting her arms around me and thanking me for letting her join us. Then she kissed me very passionately and I immediately responded. It was long before the two of us were on the bed devouring each other. We slipped into a 69 position and both of us tasted the results of the fucking we had gotten at the hot tub. Being true sluts this only excited us. We brought each other to several climaxes and then I separated from her and directed Bill to take my place. His cock was hard as a rock and after a few sucks, by me, he slid it into Connie's waiting pussy. Watching my man fuck another woman excites me beyond words. In my excited state I urged both of them on and pleaded with Bill to fill her pussy with a real good load. His stamina is amazing and he fucked her for at least 20 minutes before he finally filled her pussy with his cum. When he finished cumming he remained in Connie and the three of us kissed and commented on how good it was. When Bill finally rolled of her I moved between her legs and very affectionately began to work my way up to her overflowing pussy. Bill's cum was actually oozing out of her and I greedily gobbled up every drop. Before I finished Connie had one more cum.

We lay relaxing for a while and then I suggested Connie go to her room and get some sleep so we could play again tomorrow. She got up and put what few clothes she had on and came over to me and kissed me again and thanked me. She also told me it was so cool that I wanted to have some private time with my man. I was glad she respected our relationship.

For the rest of the week Bill and I played with several new friends we made. Connie became a regular side kick and we both enjoyed her company. On the Thursday before we left, Connie and I set up a little party for ourselves. We invited 3 of the black staff members to join us in our room and they were welcome to bring some of their friends. We had an excellent turnout. Initially there were 7 guys but as the night went on some would leave and others would come and take their place. The two of us dressed for the occasion wearing heels, stockings and garters and greeted the guys as they came in our slut attire. We made a good team and at first we both got pillows off the bed and put them on the floor so we would be comfortable on our knees sucking the nice cocks that the guys had for us. We had learned earlier in the week we were both cum lovers so sucking these guys was a real turn on. To make it even more erotic we shared cum a few times and never lost a drop. After about 45 minutes of sucking cock we both got on the bed and invited the guys to fuck us. One after the other our pussy's were treated to some very impressive black cocks and they all came in us. After about 3 or 4 guys had filled us we took a break and cleaned each other. The guys were very impressed with this and their hard cocks let us know we were doing a good job. Then it was back to some more fucking. I was so hot and I just wanted more so I took the initiative and after I got on top of one guy I invited another guy to fuck me in the ass at the same time. Having two cocks in me at the same time put me over the edge again but this time the feeling was incredibly strong. After both guys came in me two more took their place. Connie had never had a DP before so she took the plunge and had her first. In between fucks we both sucked a few more cocks and took a couple of short breaks to sip on our drinks. After 4 ½ hours of almost nonstop sex we called it a night and thanked all the guys as they left.

We were both exhausted and both the beds in our room were cum soaked so Connie invited us to stay with her for the night. Bill, Connie and I walked to her room and after she and I showered we got into Connie's bed with Bill in the middle. Bill make us feel good telling us how sexy and slutty we were and how every guy was so impressed and thankful for the opportunity to fuck suck outstanding women. He held both of us a gently caressed us until we were both asleep. In the morning Connie and I shared Bill's cock and pleasured each other before getting up for breakfast.

All in all our first week of vacation was wonderful and we made a real good friend in Connie that we will be seeing a lot more of. The next week Bill and I were off to a cabin in the woods near Yellowstone. This week was just as wonderful as we spent the entire we together with no outside influences. The first week was filled with lots of hard sex and the second was nothing but incredible love making.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers