Lisa's Vacation

Story Info
Vacationing with husband and another couple.
13k words
4.36
104.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandate
amandate
55 Followers

First of all I want to take this opportunity to thank my editor for the patient and excellent works and another author in this website for the story idea and the characters. You know who you are! Thanks!!

This is a long story. It is written from Lisa's perspective.

Lastly, comments are very much welcome, either positive or constructive criticism :-)

***

(1) Intro

My name is Lisa. I'm an office admin at an accounting firm. I'm 5'5", 119 lbs with shoulder-length blondish-brown hair and small, firm breasts. I'm affectionate and playful, though I warm up slowly to people I don't know. I think my best features are my smooth skin and sexy legs. I love wearing dresses and skirts to show them off.

Ben is my husband, he's a former military guy. He is 6'2", 210, short dark-brown hair, green eyes, small tattoo on his arm, strong biceps, very easy-going guy. He now works as a military consultant, which is a very demanding and stressful job. Our sex life was great until a few years ago, when he took the consultant job - it has been going downhill ever since.

A few weeks before my 33rd birthday, Ben suggested that we celebrate my birthday at a beach resort. I was overjoyed. I spent the next two weeks preparing for the trip. I bought a few new dresses and a bikini, hoping to make the trip special and memorable for us. Just two days before our trip, Ben ran into Jeff and told him about our upcoming trip. To my disappointment, he invited Jeff and Beverly to join us.

Jeff is Ben's high school buddy whom I met a few times over the years. I didn't particularly like or dislike Jeff as I didn't know him very well. He is a very clean-cut and nicely-dressed kind of guy. He reminds me of the accountants I work with at the office. He is shorter than Ben, maybe 6', but well-built. His wife Beverly is a quiet sort of person. She is 4-5 inches taller than me, with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She has very large breasts and long, pretty legs.

(2) Airport

Ben and I woke up early and made it to the airport just before 6 a.m. The airport was empty. We zipped past the security fairly quickly and went to the gate. There were 20 or 30 people waiting.

Ben went for coffee and a bottle of water for me. I'm not a coffee drinker, I think it's toxic to the body. I went to the ladies' room to check my makeup and reapply my lipstick. Ben often tells me that my lips are sexy. I just wanted to do my best to enjoy our vacation. I thought inviting Jeff and Beverly to this special getaway was a real turn-off. Instead of having quiet time to ourselves, we would have to spend time socializing and entertaining them.

I wore a white tank top inside a pale-orange sweater and a denim miniskirt. I like to show off my legs and smooth skin. I remembered the handsome security guard giving my legs a second look earlier.

I hoped this trip would improve my relationship with Ben - we could spend more time talking and being alone together. I missed the times when we were dating -- the passionate kisses, the hugs, the sexy make out, the passionate sex in his room at the shared apartment while his roommates were out in the living room watching a stupid football game ... I smiled at the thought. I always wondered if they could hear us.

I rearranged my sweater and skirt just before I stepped out of the ladies room. I wanted to look as good as possible. I wanted to look at least as good as Beverly. She always dressed well. With her big boobs and long legs she always got all the attention she wanted. One time I caught Ben staring down her top when she bent over to serve us dessert at their house. I gave him a little slap on his thigh in protest. I remember we had great sex that night.

When I got back to our seat, Jeff and Ben were talking and smiling. I didn't see Beverly.

Jeff saw me coming. He stood up and gave me a quick hug. "You look great, Lisa!" he said, looking me over. "I was just telling Ben that you can all go surfing, I'm going to stay behind and read on the beach."

"She doesn't know how to surf," Ben said.

"Yes, I'm afraid I'll be joining you on the beach." I laughed.

"My pleasure."

"Where is Bev?"

"She stopped at the magazine shop. You know, fashion magazines."

I smiled and sat down to wait. The two were talking about stupid football again. That is my least favorite topic. All I see in it is a bunch of big kids chasing a stupid ball.

The waiting area was getting busier. We sat in the second row. Most of the rows behind and across from us were occupied. I looked around and saw Beverly coming our way. She was wearing a flowery green blouse with black tights. Even though I was always proud of my legs, her legs looked longer than mine. Oh well, I thought, at least mine are naturally smooth, no hair.

I stood up politely and gave Bev a hug. "You look fantastic!" I said.

"Thanks for inviting us to come along. We can plan a nice dinner together, Jeff's birthday is on the 22nd, just one day after yours. "

"Oh, I didn't know that."

After a few casual exchanges, we both settled in our seats. She was sitting beside Jeff, across from us. The boys were still talking about the game last week. Beverly was flipping though the magazine she had just bought. I didn't have anything to read. I looked out through the big glass window of the airport, thinking of the beach resort. I couldn't wait to lay down on the beach, relaxing and getting a tan. My mind drifted far away.

I was a little anxious when Ben asked for the passports. I dug in my handbag and thankfully found them. As I passed him all the travel documents, I looked up and saw Jeff looking at me. His eyes wandered away after stopping briefly on my legs.

I checked my skirt to make sure I wasn't accidentally exposing myself. When I crossed my legs I noticed Jeff checking them out again. Bev was reading her fashion magazine and Ben was checking his phone. I suddenly had a naughty thought: I could catch Jeff's attention by letting him seeing more of my legs. That would be a fun and naughty way to start our vacation. What if I let him see much more than legs, I thought - what if I spread my knees enough to let him see my inner thighs - and maybe my white panties. That way he can see I'm wearing panties, I thought wickedly, remembering another occasion with Jeff.

The occasion had been last year when Ben had invited his buddies over for a New Year's dinner. Bev and Jeff had been invited. They were the last couple to arrive and the last to leave. When the dinner ended everyone left except Jeff and Bev. Bev was in the living room with Ben watching TV. I went to the kitchen to load the dish washer. Jeff offered to help.

I was cleaning a roast pan and a few pots that didn't fit in the dish washer. Jeff was helping me dry them. We were both facing the small window above the sink. I started a casual conversation, asking why they had arrived late. He just gave me a smirk. When I asked again he said they had forgotten to run the last laundry load and Bev couldn't find clean panties to wear. Naively, I asked what did she do. He gave me another devilish smile and said she didn't wear any. My face turned a little red as he continued, saying that he knew some women at work didn't wear panties because he couldn't see the panty line on their pants or skirt. Without thinking I reached back with my right hand to feel if my panty line was visible on my bum. It was silly because I was wearing a thong. Then I saw Jeff ogling my backside; he gave me another smirk, as if to say I wasn't wearing panties, either.

Perhaps he was playing dumb, or perhaps he couldn't see the panty line through my dress that evening. He must have thought I wasn't wearing panties either. While I was thinking what to say, the phone rang. Our conversation ended and we didn't have another chance to talk privately.

I sat in the airport, bored and waiting for our plane to board. I couldn't tease Jeff with Bev and Ben sitting beside us. I looked up and Jeff and I exchanged eye contact again. He gave me a friendly smile as his eyes wandered to my legs and back to my eyes. I instinctively crossed my legs and pulled the hem of my skirt down as far as possible. He winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him in protest. I quickly turned around to check on Ben and Bev. They didn't see our little silent exchange.

Jeff and I exchanged a few more eye contacts after that. I made an effort to move my handbag onto my lap before crossing and uncrossing my legs. I knew he was checking me out whenever I did it. This fun tease went on for 10 minutes or so before the plane started boarding. Unfortunately (or fortunately) our seats were too far apart on the plane to continue the tease.

Three hours later we arrived at our destination. As soon as I stepped off the plane I could feel the heat and humidity. Bev and I went to the washroom and the guys went to pick up the rental car. I took off the sweater. When we came out the guys were impressed with the big SUV they got. It was the off-road kind with big wheels. I couldn't care less, it just made it harder to climb in and out because the car was so high off the ground.

(3) First day

We drove past a small town center. I saw a few cool stores selling souvenirs and clothing. It took us almost 45 minutes to get to our resort, which was at a fairly remote location with a private beach. Our rooms were on the top floor at the very far corner, next to each other.

The room was fairly small with a king size bed, a TV, and a small desk by the sliding door to the balcony. The washroom was big in comparison. It had a small jacuzzi tub, enough for two, a shower area with a glass wall and door, and a sink with a big mirror. Nothing out of the ordinary.

When I came out of the washroom I heard Ben talking to someone on the balcony. I went out and found that our balcony was separated from Jeff and Bev's balcony by a small iron fence about 3-4 feet high. It would be easy for anyone to hop over to the other side. Jeff and Ben were chit-chatting about the view. I could see the beach and the pool from the balcony, there were very few people. I thought it must be low season for the resort, though I could care less. All I wanted was to be with Ben and to work on my tan.

"I want to go to the beach now. Where is Bev? Does she want to join me?" I asked Jeff.

"She's getting ready."

"How about you two?"

"Yes, we will join you girls later," Ben replied.

I went back to the washroom and started to remove my tank top, skirt, bra and panties. I brought two bikinis with me, one was a yellowish-brown string bikini with a flowery pattern and the other one was plain white. I decided to wear the white one today. I put it on and applied sun block the best I could all over my body. I came out to the room and Ben and Jeff were still talking on the balcony.

"Is Bev ready?"

"Wow, look at your wife!" Jeff praised, observing me in my white bikini. He turned to Ben and said, "You'd better keep an eye on her or some guy will be chasing her across the beach!"

"You'd better watch out for your own wife," Ben said, winking at Jeff.

I have to admit that I was always less confident standing beside Bev. She was tall and had the kind of body guys always look for. When Ben said that, it immediately reminded me of the awkward feeling I had around Bev. Not that I wanted to compete with her, it was just human nature; we always want to compare with others.

"I'm ready," I heard Bev say from inside their room.

She came out on the balcony wearing a black bikini with a really skimpy top. Her white skin contrasted well with the black bikini.

"Wow, just look at this lady! You'd have stiff competition if I wasn't married to my beautiful Lisa." Ben wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a little squeeze.

I knew it was a friendly remark, but I wasn't too pleased.

"Let's go to the beach and find ourselves two new boyfriends," I said, gesturing toward the shore. I put on my sun glasses and sauntered away with Bev.

...

There were a lot of empty seats at the beach. The sun was very hot. We went for a dip in the water to cool off, then came back to the chairs and laid on our backs.

"Lisa, what did Ben plan for your birthday tomorrow?"

"I don't know. We'll probably have a nice dinner."

"I don't have any plans for Jeff , either."

"We could celebrate together tomorrow night - maybe a dinner, then go out to a nice bar or something."

"That sounds like a good idea."

"Did you get Jeff a present?"

"Not really."

"No?"

"Well, I mean not a gift, but I plan to give him something sweet tomorrow?"

"Aha!" I said, smiling, "Hot sex?"

She smiled back but didn't answer. Bev was not the kind of person who talked about sex, at least not with me. I couldn't see her eyes through her reflective sunglasses, but I could tell that she wasn't really interested in continuing the topic.

Luckily, a server came to break the awkward moment. I ordered a margarita and she ordered an iced tea. She started reading the magazine she had bought at the airport. I started reading a romantic fiction novel I had begun a few weeks ago. The boys came to join us a few minutes later. Ben had his iPad with him. Jeff was just enjoying the view.

Before long a guy approached us and asked if we were interested in a boat tour. We kept saying no until he offered to take us to another beach where the surfing was good.

"How far is the beach?" Ben looked interested.

"It's about 45 minutes one way from here. It's perfect for surfing."

"That's too far. I don't want to go by myself." Ben declined.

"Bev, do you want go with Ben?" Jeff asked.

"What's the time now?"

"It's almost 4 p.m."

"It's too late to go. Tomorrow would work better." Bev suggested.

"Tomorrow is Lisa's birthday. They may have something planned."

"If you want to spend 2 or 3 hours surfing, I can get you back by 8:30 p.m. for dinner."

"What do you think?" Ben asked Bev.

"Sure."

After they left, Jeff said "I'm going to get a book from our room. Do you need anything?"

"Could you please take Ben's iPad back to our room?"

"Sure." I gave him our key.

...

I went down to the water to cool off one more time. By the time I got back to my chair, Jeff was there, sitting on Bev's chair next to mine. I gave him a smile and started applying sun block. He offered to help. I didn't think twice, I just passed him the sun block and stretched out face-down. He sat beside me on my chair and started applying sun block to my shoulders. His warm hands applied the sun block in a circular motion on my shoulders, then on my upper back. It felt good. Both of his hands moved along my upper back, then down toward my lower back. He squeezed more sun block on my back and continued working his way down to my thighs, legs and feet. He moved his hands slowly, kneading my muscles as if he were massaging more than applying sun block.

Once he was done with my feet, his hands moved back up toward my upper back, then along my sides, from the top back down toward my waist. I wanted to stop him, but didn't know what to say to avoid an embarrassing moment.

"Do you want to remove the string?" he asked, playing with the knot that held my top on.

Actually, I did want to remove the string, but not with him sitting beside me. I didn't say anything for a moment. It felt like he was trying to untie my bikini top. Perhaps it was my imagination, but it seemed like his hands were shaking. He couldn't undo the knot. What a joke, I thought, I tied it with double knot.

"You'd think I'd know how to take off a bikini top, wouldn't you?"

That broke the awkward silence.

"You have to practice more with Bev."

"I guess so."

I untied the knot with my right hand and let the string loose. He started applying the sun block where my bikini string had been.

"You really have smooth skin," he said.

"Thanks."

"You have a sexy body"

I didn't say anything. He didn't seem to want to stop massaging my back. It felt good and I didn't want to make a fuss about it.

His hands moved to my sides again. I thought he might try to cross the line. I was prepared to stop him if he went for my boobs. He didn't. His hands moved down again toward my lower back. He skipped my butt and moved toward my thighs and then my calves. He continued going up and down my calves and thighs many times. Each time he spread my legs a little further apart and ventured higher up toward my bikini bottom.

I almost made a soft moan when his hands reached the top of my thighs. He stopped there for a second or two before moving his hands back down my legs. He spread my legs a little further apart. Both hands were working on my right leg. He massaged my calf, then moved up toward my inner thigh again. His fingers went all the way up to my bikini bottom, almost touching my pussy. He stopped there - then his right hand gave my butt cheek a hard squeeze as his left hand lightly grazed my pussy . . .

Suddenly I felt an orgasm coming - there was nothing I could do! I closed my legs tight, gripping his left hand between them, trying hard to suppress a moan as I pulsed against his hand 5 or 6 times before releasing it.

It was embarrassing. I was so wet. His left hand was still between my thighs. I opened my eyes and looked around, luckily no one was around us. I turned on my side and he immediately took both hands away and went back to his chair.

"I know what my second career's going to be after retirement," he grinned, trying to make the silence more bearable.

I knew there was something between Jeff and me, but what had just happened was beyond my wildest dreams. I'd had an orgasm from his touch.

"You're a good massager. You should do it more often for Bev."

"Bev is not as sensitive as you."

I really didn't want to continue this conversation.

"She's hot outside but cold inside," he went on, "not like you. You're hot inside and out."

I didn't say anything.

"Smells good," he said.

"What?"

"Smells good."

I looked up and saw him smelling his left hand, the one that was between my legs when I had the orgasm.

"Hey!" I slapped his right arm, forgetting that my bikini top was loose.

"Wow, thanks!" He smiled.

I knew from the way he was looking at me that I had just bared my left breast to him. I immediately covered it with my hand.

"Don't worry, I've seen your beautiful breasts before."

"When?"

"Not as good a view as just now, but I've seen them before."

"When?"

"Under your blouse sometimes, when you're not wearing a bra."

I sometimes go out without wearing a bra. It's not very noticeable due to my small breast size. Ben loves it when I don't wear a bra.

"It's not polite to peek like that."

"I couldn't resist. I love your breasts."

"Bev's are much bigger than mine."

"Yes but I like your size better. Small, cute, and sexy."

"I thought guys prefer bigger," I said. It felt like Jeff and I were getting much closer.

"In general yes, but I love yours."

I laid on my stomach and tied my bikini top with both hands, then got up and turned around facing him. His glasses were not that dark and I could see his eyes were on my breasts.

"Hey, stop looking at me."

He smiled.

"You can't tell anyone what happened just now, okay?"

"What happened just now?"

"Never mind. I'm heading to the pool."

"Okay."

I gestured at the bulge in his trunks. "Don't get up unless you want everyone to see it," I smirked.

"Yes, I need help there."

I rolled my eyes at him and headed toward the pool for a swim.

I didn't see Jeff again after the swim. I went back to our room, did some reading, then fell asleep. I woke up when Ben walked into the room. He looked tired, but excited. He told me how much he enjoyed the surfing. He and Bev had returned late (he said it was due to the wind direction), and he was starving. I was, too. We quickly changed and headed downstairs to have dinner with Jeff and Bev.

amandate
amandate
55 Followers