Lisbon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," she said, "I am a good girl."

He tested the entrance of her vagina, which missed him sorely. He wiggled his thumbtip in a circle around her anus.

"Please don't," she said.

He kissed her lower lip and whispered, "you belong to me," pushing his thumbtip just inside the edge of her ass. He felt her pussy lips contract around his glans, which was pulsing just outside of her. He bit her lip hard and felt her body flinch, contracting tighter.

"Aie!" she squealed.

He pushed his thumb into her deeper, then lifted his cock into her pussy. He felt the seesaw of tension and moved his thumb out just a bit, as he pushed his cock in further.

"Ohh, please" she said.

He pushed his thumb back inside her ass as he pulled his cock out.

"Aiee. Ohhh."

He alternated again, letting his thumb slide out as he took full possession of her again with his cock. He moved his thumb back in, up to the second joint, enjoying the tight pressure againt the base of his cock as it fell back to the pursed lips of her pussy.

"This is how I want you," he said, pushing forward with his cock, splitting her again and kissing her fully on the mouth. He let go of her hair and moved his hand to the front of her neck. She felt the scarcity of breath as he rocked his cock and thumb into her in rough syncopation. He kept her like that, controlled and capitulating, until he ground her to a whining orgasm, releasing her throat just in time for her to find the full sensation of joy. He moved both hands to her face, wiping tears from the corners of her eyes and they laughed. He had been walking a very thin tightrope for several minutes and was exasperated and relieved to cum inside her body as she kissed his eyelids.

"You belong to me," she said.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Truck" and Camille Is the heat of her hip against his arm... a cry for help?in Erotic Couplings
Silver Pleasure Balls at Dinner I wore silver pleasure balls to our anniversary dinner.in Loving Wives
Jerking to My Girlfriend's Sister Mallory watches me jerk off to her.in Erotic Couplings
The French Ménage à Trois A Game of Spin the Bottle leads to wife's first threesome.in Loving Wives
Research at the Library (F) University student stumbles upon a couple fucking...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories