Lisette & Her Pet Girl

Story Info
Romance and rimming.
2.3k words
4.39
9.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers

** Every character in this story is well above the legal age to do what they are described doing. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is coincidental. **

A/N: The odd-numbered passages have the sex. The even-numbered passages are the love story.

*****

~1~

Lisette really likes being rimmed. She thinking about it at the moment because, at the moment, she is being rimmed. And she really likes it.

She hears a little slurpy noise from down there as her pet's tongue leaves her anus. Lisette feels it zig-zagging along her perineum, leaving a trail of saliva halfway to her pussy. Then a tiny puff of an exhale and a tickle as the spit evaporates and cools. Then the tongue moves back to her blossom.

Now she feels it penetrating her.

Oh! (Lisette thinks) How can such a small woman have such a strong tongue? It feels like she's halfway up inside me!

Lisette slides a finger inside herself. She fantasizes about feeling the tip of that tongue with the tip of her finger; feeling its pressure through the strip of muscle separating her vagina and her rectum.

Lisette steadies herself with her free hand. Her knees are getting a little wobbly, but not because she's been squatting over her pet's face for all this time. It's because Lisette is on the verge of an orgasm.

~2~

Lisette's always glad to make acquaintance with imaginative sex partners. But she didn't expect to meet one at a neighborhood cleanup.

It's a bright Saturday morning and the volunteers are milling around squeezing into their neon-green "STOP TRASHING THE OLD SQUARE" t-shirts, chattering away as they put on work gloves and unfurl plastic garbage-collection bags. "The team that picks up the most trash wins!" the organizer shouts, and people start scurrying off.

Lisette spots a cute woman about her age.

"Hi. Wanna team up?"

"What?" The girl blinks. "Oh. Right. Sure, I guess."

Lisette takes off a glove and sticks out her hand. "I'm Lisette."

"Hi. I'm Celie. Where do I get those gloves?"

They get themselves organized. Lisette's first impression was right: Celie is definitely cute. Petite, a full head shorter than Lisette (but Lisette's used to that, standing nearly 5 feet 8 herself), wears her hair in two short braids on either side of her head. Tiny mismatched studs in each earlobe; a silver cuff on the top of her left ear.

She looks like a pretty little elf!

Her eyes are a little red around the edges, though.

"Oh, yeah." Celie noticed that Lisette had noticed. "I was out last night. Ugh. And kinda late. And kinda forgot I was supposed to be here..."

A dissolute elf.

"...was supposed to meet with some people here." She looks around, then back at the smiling, arrestingly good-looking woman. "Guess they they didn't make it." She slips her teeny hands into the giant gloves.

Damn, she's cute.

"Well, I guess now we go pick up garbage, huh?"

**

At the end of the day (they did not win the Best Garbagewomen prize), Lisette asks:

"So... You wanna hang out later or something?"

Celie's eyes start twinkling. "YEAH!"

~3~

During orgasm, Lisette's sphincter clenches and unclenches around Celie's tongue. Between each squeeze, Celie pushes a little more of her tongue inside Lisette's body, until it feels like the deepest open-mouth kiss Celie has ever given anyone.

She can feel Lisette getting close to her first Big One; the sweet small ones are like stocking stuffers, Celie thinks, teasers that lead up to a wrapped and ribboned giftbox. What's inside the box?

Celie reaches up and gently spreads Lisette's cheeks farther apart. She can feel Lisette's wetness on her chin; she fantasizes about it running down her jawline and over her neck. She thinks about droplets of it glistening in Lisette's soft thick pubic hair, her beautiful old-school bush.

~4~

At first, "hanging out" was just hanging out. They ran in different social circles, but found they had a few mutual friends (they even figured out GROSS! that they'd fucked the same guy).

So they'd see each other from time to time here and there; kept in touch, a text once in a while and sometimes after a few drinks, one of those maybe-suggestive maybe-not, maybe-hint-hint maybe-not kind of message.

~5~

Lisette's worked up a sex sweat, and Celie reaches up to feel the slick back, run her hand along the clean wet skin. She touches Lisette's long ponytail; she weaves her fingers in the soft thick black hair, combs through it. Celie tries to hug Lisette down closer to her, get her tongue in deeper.

Celie can feel Lisette's finger, sometimes fucking herself, sometimes rubbing herself up front. She's breathing quicker now, and soon her body stiffens and she holds her breath. Animal noises come from the back of the throat. She twitches once, twice, she makes a big pleasant UGH sound, then exhales, long and slow.

Lisette is still for a moment, then 'poops out' Celie's tongue. This makes what's generally considered an embarrassing noise. Celie responds with a long satisfying lick all the way along Lisette's fanny crack.

~6~

Lisette's got a washer & dryer at her place, and invited Celie to come over, avoid that horrible laundromat, we'll have tea and chat and giggle, etc. etc.

Celie did one time (and it was fun; they compared underwear), but she'd never think of inviting herself over; too afraid she'd be imposing.

The taller Lisette did favors like this for the smaller Celie; they both knew what this meant, they both knew what was going on, they both liked it.

So on the beastly hot day that Celie's A/C went out, she was able to work up the courage to ask Lisette for another favor ("the stupid landlord doesn't answer the phone and the stupid emergency number just goes to voicemail and I'm getting my period and it's so hot and...").

Celie got to Lisette's all flushed and sweaty and frustrated and puffy and almost crying, but after a lemonade and a shower

(during which time, Lisette made a call to an electrician boyfriend, made a few promises, "borrowed" Celie's housekeys, and had a fixit crew on its way)

and a long backscratch and a shoulder-rub, she felt much better.

Inevitably, they ended up on the couch making out.

That's when Lisette found out Celie's a great kisser. And if she's *that* a good kisser, Lisette reckoned, she'll be good at rimming, too.

~7~

"Celie?" Lisette says after a few moments recovering.

Lisette's on her knees now, but she's still covering her pet's face. She's looking south (so to speak) over Celie's tiny body, gently touching her B-cup breasts.

"mmm-hmmf?" Lisette hears from between her thighs.

"I've arranged something for you." Lisette trails a finger from Celie's breast to her navel. "I've decided to let one of my other pets fuck you." She feels Celie's nose bump against her anus.

"Is that O.K. with you?"

"mmm-HMMM!" comes the response.

Lisette reaches a bit farther and touches Celie down there. Such a cute bare pussy, she thinks. The edges of her inner lips are just barely peeping out. Lisette traces a line down the adorable slit. "That's the finger I had inside myself," she whispers. Celie arches her back and spreads her legs a little.

"Now, he may be bigger than you've had before..."

This time Celie responds in mime, arching her back farther and spreading her legs wider.

"...and I want to be sure you really want to try it."

Lisette feels Celie rimming her again.

"I'll take that as a yes," Lisette laughs.

~8~

Lisette and Celie stayed at the we-made-out-once stage for a while. No big deal.

If they ran into each other at a club or something (their social circles intersected more than they thought), they didn't stand next to each other all night or make googoo eyes across the room or anything.

Not that they ignored each other, either. Lisette nursed Celie through a few crying hangovers and a job crisis or two. And there was that drunken night after Celie's disastrous experiment of going to a swingers club with a boy she didn't know as well as she thought she did.

Celie gave Lisette all sorts of pet names when she was emotional. Lisette was cool enough to forget to remember Celie's sad jags. Celie laughed at Lisette's jokes, even if she didn't get them. Lisette knew she didn't.

But no (as both of them might say if anyone asked), not girlfriends like *that*. Unless you call going to gallery openings on Friday nights a _date_. Or if once a month mani-pedis together is a _date_. Or tai chi in the park on a Sunday morning a _date_.

~9~

Lisette's still on top of Celie; so she can hear but not see. Celie knows there are three people in the room now.

"I want to try a kink of my own, Celie. I want my pet fucked totally anonymously. Have you ever fucked a boy you'd never seen before?"

Celie stays quiet, pretending to be too much of a lady to ever have done such a thing.

"Well, how about not seeing the boy while he's fucking you?"

Celie can think of several times... several positions... and several holes. Not while on her back though...

"Interested?" Lisette asks.

Celie tells Lisette that she's interested by reaching down and spreading herself open with an index and middle finger.

"O.K. then! But no peeking!"

Celie smiles to herself and closes her eyes. Lisette helps things along: After the raincoat, she spreads a coat of her saliva on the boy-pet's dick. She puts her hand over Celie's, and together they open her. With her free hand, Lisette guides the thick cock to Celie, rubs it on her lips, puts only the head inside.

"Feel O.K.?"

That feels more than O.K., Celie thinks. Let's go!

"It's going to seem like we're putting it in fast, but we're not I'd never hurt you."

Lisette scooches up to make sure Celie has breathing room, and Celie squinches her eyes shut harder, going along with Lisette's scene - how exciting! She'll never see the man who is about to be inside her!

And then he is inside her.

oh, FUCK! (Celie's thinking) inside? inside NOTHING! That's not INSIDE! That's more like halfway up to my neck! GAH! ohfuckohfuckohfuck too thick! too thick!

(the only sound she makes is when she takes a deep breath, and that's full of Lisette's pussy scent - which calms her down and reminds her she's safe and she relaxes again)

okok slow ohfuckohfuck stop no no don't that doesn't hurt wait (she tries not to wiggle) ohfuckohfuckohfuck stretching me too far (Celie's mind flashes on that Extreme Insertion porn she looks at once in a while) no ohfuck that's

GOD THAT'S GOOD where did Lisette find that thing?

Once the Thing Inside Her settles into a nice rhythm, Celie's entire body adjusts. She licks her mouth, she touches her breasts. She tries to squeeze against that penis, but it's pointless - she's all but maxed-out. She decides to let that cock do all the work.

It's not like she's going to be kissing him and making love and all that.

Celie smiles and lies back and relaxes. She sighs and listens to those delicious squishy noises her pussy is making. She feels her first small orgasm building up.

~10~

So when it happened, it just happened.

Celie went over to Lisette's to drop off something she'd borrowed. But instead of the usual, hi-sweets-c'mon-in-for-a-ginger-ale-what's-been-goin'-on like all the other times...

...this time when Lisette's front door closed, their eyes met in a way they hadn't ever before.

Without a word, they were wrapped up, body squished on body, mouth squished on mouth, trying to move toward Lisette's bedroom.

This was awkward because of the height difference, but it's always awkward trying to move while keeping your bodies and mouths together, while stripping the other naked.

They left a ragged trail behind them...

Celie's espadrilles

Celie's shirt

Lisette's top

Celie's camisole

Celie's belt

Lisette's bra

Celie's shorts

...before Lisette's hand was in Celie's panties and Celie's hand was up Lisette's skirt, and they eased themselves to the floor. They hadn't even made it to the kitchen, as if they'd notice or would care.

Lisette was trying to wiggle out of her underpants while Celie was trying to kiss her everywhere her neck shoulders breasts tummy navel and...

~11~

When Lisette touches her left nipple, Celie has another orgasm.

Just out of curiosity, Celie once tried to keep track of how many orgasms she had while (as she calls it when she's giggly) "sex-having".

Just out of curiosity. An experiment.

And when she was finished, the count stood at:

ZERO

So Celie learned a lesson about coming. When the foreplay and the touching and the what-have-you is right, and if you let yourself herself go...

Lisette traces out her aureole and after another cute little twinge, Celie begins to see a pretty pastel shade of blue behind her eyes. She starts gliding up and down the softest mountains in the world.

**

Through the Rockies and the Alps and even the Himalayas, through the Pyrenees and to the Andes, Celie is now bumping her soft-focus way through some especially foothills of the Smokies.

She feels less stretched now, now she feels a gentle pressure down there. She feels a cool breeze on her face. The pastel blue background fades. She opens her eyes and sees Lisette shining a smile.

"Hello, my pet." She kisses Celie and rubs her thigh. "I sent the boy away. His work here was done." Celie kisses her. "You are beautiful when you come." Celie kisses her again. "So are you." They butterfly kiss. "Want to cuddle?"

Celie's eyes start twinkling. "yeah!"

skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers