Lisette's Summer Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I come back later?"

Katrina's voice shattered my reverie. The maid stood in the doorway of the bathroom with a smile on her face.

"Shit...No...I mean, yes." I jumped to my feet, blushing furiously.

Katrina stood there and looked me up and down.

"You are very beautiful," she said softly.

"Thank you," I said pulling a towel from the rail and wrapping it around me.

The maid came into the room. I noticed her hair was a little dishevelled and her lipstick slightly smeared- hardly surprising given what she had just been doing. I was dying to know what had happened in her employer's bedroom, but did not dare ask.

"The Senor and Senora have finished with me, so I can finish your room now."

"What...um, how did it go?" I said lamely.

"As usual," she replied. She bent over and picked up the bath mat and my hairbrush.

I blushed deep crimson as she ran a finger over the handle, then lifted it to her nose, looked knowingly at me and popped the finger into her mouth.

"Senor likes my ass, Senora likes to watch him take it. But always so rushed with them." She gave me another look, a clear invitation in her dark eyes.

"Katrina...I have never..."

"I know," she said, reaching out and gently pulling the towel away from me. "Please, let me show you."

We went into the bedroom. Silently, trembling with nervous excitement I stretched out on the bed, stark naked. Katrina undressed slowly, in a matter of fact way. As she unzipped the black skirt I noticed the panties she had been wearing earlier when Eva had been feasting on her had gone, presumably abandoned when Senor Immanol took her in his bedroom.

"You are so gorgeous," I said. It was her turn to blush, but she said nothing. She moved to the end of the bed and looked down at me. She put a hand between her own legs.

"You don't mind if..." she said, her eyes getting a far away look as her finger found her clit. "I need to come so bad...show me what you were doing in the bathroom...please."

In a trance I reached down to my own pussy and began to play with myself, too embarrassed to really go at it enthusiastically. Her eyes locked on my pussy though, watching my hand moving around my mound intently. She bent her knees slightly, her free hand rising to find one of her nipples and twist and tug at it.

With a whimper she shuddered to a climax, lifting up her eyes to meet mine.

"Now," she said, kneeling between my legs, using her knees to force me to spread myself wider, "let me show you."

"Katrina..." I said, but stopped when she dipped her head and kissed me firmly on my pussy. I writhed with pleasure and immediately gasped as her tongue flickered over my pussy, very lightly at first, then more firmly, alternating fluttering strokes up and down my labia with firmer pressure around my clit.

"Fuck that's so good," I muttered, shaking my head from side to side.

I felt her hands on my legs, her fingers tracing circles on the sensitive skin where buttock became thigh. Her tongue snaked between my pussy lips now entering me, swirling and probing briefly before returning to my clit.

"I'm going to come," I gasped, my hand going to the back of her head, "Fuck yes, I'm going to come."

My back arched and flexed, my hips bucked on the bed, I tried to clamp my legs shut, then wanted to spread them wider. I wrapped a handful of her thick dark hair around my wrist and pulled- but she kept relentlessly working on and around my clit while the most enormous orgasm of my life swept through me. On and on it went, surging again and again as her tongue slowed then renewed its fluttering caresses. I cried out and thrashed violently, clamping her face to my pussy. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced- there was no comparison.

It might have been hours later I opened my eyes. Katrina was leaning over me, her face slick with my juices. I reached up and pulled her to me and for the first time in my life kissed another woman full on the mouth. Our tongues met and I marvelled at the feel of her breasts against mine as the velvet rasp of her tongue on mine, the taste of my pussy on her lips and the sheer unbridled glory of the afterglow of that shattering multiple orgasm.

I broke away.

"I want your pussy," I said. "Make me lick you."

I saw a twinkle of recognition in her eye.

"We don't have much time," she said. But as she said it she was sliding up my body, her wetness leaving a trail of glistening pussy juice on my belly. She paused and circled her hips to graze my nipples with her labia, a dreamy look in her eyes, but then resumed until her pussy was hovering a few inches above my face.

"You are sure?" she said nervously.

I answered my pulling down on her muscular thigh and reaching out with my tongue. I had no idea what to expect but wanted to give every ounce of pleasure to this remarkable woman who had just unlocked a whole new world of pleasure in me. It felt like there was an electric tingle when the tip of my tongue found her labia. She tasted a little saltier than my own juices, a little muskier. She kept her distance, controlling the amount of pressure I was able to apply, moving her hips to show me where she wanted my tongue. I tried to imitate what I thought or imagined she had been doing to me before, and reached up with my left hand to find one of her nipples. I knew I had much to learn but could feel her respond all the same.

"That's it...there...yes," she hissed as I tried a particular rhythm with the tip of my tongue on either side of her clit.

Now she had a handful of my hair and was lowering more of her weight onto my face.

"Good...yes...oh yes...don't stop, fuck don't stop," she moaned and came with a quiet moan.

She eased off me, looking down at me with a smile. I reached out to hold her.

"No...I want more...I want you to come like I did," I said.

She laughed: "It's not always like that."

"Please...show me what you like," I begged. "Let me try once more."

She looked into my eyes.

"OK- we try one more thing but then I must go, I have work to do."

She turned around and straddled me again, this time facing my feet. Slowly she lowered her hips towards my mouth. Arching her back and parting her legs, her buttocks spread and I was once more afforded a view of her pussy and ass from behind. She pressed the slick wet lips of her pussy to my mouth. My nose was pressed against the sticky wet creases of her anus, and I thought of how Maria's father had just fucked her there which just turned me on more. The skin in the cleft between her buttocks was darker, her asshole a deep rich brown colour, surrounded by a few of the soft dark hairs which covered her pussy.

She rested back onto me and began to give me the domination I had not realised I craved so badly, ordering me to lick her, to suck her clit, to make her come. As she said this she began using her hands on my own pussy, spreading and rubbing me, making it hard for me to concentrate on what I was doing. She told me to put two fingers into her pussy, and showed me how she wanted it by doing the same to me.

"You filthy fucking slut...you dirty bitch...yes...taste my cunt you fucking slut," she cried out as she came for a second time. I was coming too, moaning into her wetness my fingers stroking her g spot.

We lay still for a moment afterwards, and then she slid off me. She crouched over my belly and wiped her pussy on my skin. It made me want to start all over again again.

"No, I must go- you will get me sacked," she said, giggling.

"Tonight...after the party?" I begged.

She was dressing hurriedly.

"Maybe...we see how it goes," she said.

She disappeared into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later looking immaculate. She came over to the bed where I lay in a daze.

"So beautiful," she purred, running a hand over my breasts.

"I think I love you," I said.

"Oh, Lisette," she laughed, "You don't know what you're saying, but I am very flattered."

She gave me a tender kiss on the lips and turned to go to the door.

"I am afraid you will have to tidy your own room," she said with a smile, and left me.

12