Listen and Learn

Story Info
She finds herself on holiday alone.
680 words
2.77
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasnt the most exciting day, but the weather was fine enough. Alice had been enjoying the Summer, but with the kids away things were getting a little lonely. Joanne had plenty of free time too so the girls were spending the time at the beach, mostly sitting in one of many sunny bars or cafes chatting away the afternoon. The seaside town was quiet but with just enough money and people to have a good time.

"Another nice day hey Alice?", Joanne was relaxed and enjoying the sun on her face.

"Yes, it is. But, you know, things have been a bit quiet lately with the kids and Tom away for so long. I like sitting here, having a few drinks, watching a few movies at home, but I really could do with some fun."

"Ah, you just miss Tom, and I bet I can guess why!"

"Tom and I chat on the phone at night but that just makes me wish he was here!"

"Well, I cant help you with that! But Ill get you a drink. I should go home after this one."

So, the sun was at the end of its long day. The town was warm again this evening and the girls walked home, looking over the ocean, occasionally glancing down at the beach-goers playing in the sand.

"See you tomorrow Alice. I hope you have a nice night."

Joanne walked away up the driveway, her hair and body still damp from the ocean, but pleasantly tired and toned from the day, and from the walk home. She looked, smiling, back over her shoulder at Alice.

"Say hello to Tom for me.", she called cheekily.

Alice walked the remaining ten minutes along the beach to her home. Along the way she stopped to admire the sunset. Leaning over the railing, she looked out over the beach below, down at the couples laying on the sand and the clear water lapping up onto the shore. Alice was nicely tanned now, her legs and arms shining in the remaining rays of sun. Her ass healthily curved, as always, but firm from the long summer of walking, sports, and coffee. The local boys didnt ignore this either, taking long and even lewd glances as they passed by. If only they knew that she, too, was feeling horny and almost destined to enjoy herself a little once she settles in for the night.

At home now, she is in the bath. Now, this is more like it! The pleasant and soothing steam fills the room slowly, Alice's petite Anglo-Asian body sliding into the water, exhaling somewhat deeply due the heat of the water and the delicious relaxation she is now enjoying. She closes her eyes, enjoying the feelings in her muscles and legs, looking down over her breasts and stomach at her 32 year old body. As with many Asian women, men have mostly loved her for her ass and legs, and for the way her little pussy appreciated their larger, western, cocks. She was once conservative, but the new culture of wine and sex has weakened these traditional roots, which is why her hand is now between her legs in the hot water, her eyes tightening shut a little as her hardening clit reminds her of the young bronzed bodies in the sand earlier.

Alice's small soft breasts rise, wet, out of the bubbles and water, hard nipples proudly pointing up, rising further with every breath, deeper now, of the lonely woman. Except her thoughts were not lonely at all, with a rush of images of the bulging swimming trunks, strong shoulders, tight little buttocks of the younger men earlier. Her flat stomach, glistening from the soapy water, enjoys the sharp nails lightly scratching across, hips moving, pussy pushing up to be occasionally penetrated by her working fingers. Her pussy is wet, ready for more, but she must instead enjoy the torrent of naughty thoughts and her fingers working faster now. With Tom absent, this is all she has.

She is interrupted by the phone. A message.