Listen to Your Gut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Kyle say, "Yea, the slut loves it. Bitch wants to suck some cock too, I bet."

I felt Kyle's hand move to my shoulder. I don't know if he pushed me down or whether I drifted down to my knees on my own. It was a good thing I chose the tight boy-shorts because my tiny pecker was painfully hard. I wanted to touch myself, but I was scared where this was going. If they found out, what would they do to me?

I opened my eyes when I felt a hand on my chin. Will was turning my head to face his crotch. His big meat was out already. This was too far. I had to get out...now.

I finally spoke up, "Ah, guys...no! Stop, I'm sorry. I can't do this!"

"Oh fuck that," Kyle hissed.

My head was jerked to his crotch. He had already taken his cock out too. In spite of the situation, his cock was arousing to me still. Any other time, this would have been fantastic. I was about to finally savor Kyle's cock. One hiccup though, these three had no idea I was still sporting guy parts. This was about to go south real quick.

Kyle pinched my chin tightly with two fingers and I yelped in surprise and a little pain. As soon as my mouth opened, he viciously shoved his cock in my mouth. He pushed in deep I gagged and my eyes saw stars before I was able to adapt to the size. My watering eyes opened wide in panic and I saw the other two dropping their pants completely.

I pushed at Kyle's tight muscled stomach but he nonchalantly slapped away my feeble attempts. God, why wouldn't my dick go down? I shouldn't have liked this. It was Kyle though. If this was how I got to have him, I was actually willing and aroused. Involuntarily, I moaned deep as I went to work on his cock.

"See that? Fucking tramp just loves the 'D'," Kyle laughed maliciously.

Waylon gripped my face and turned me to him. I shook my head and tried to turn back to Kyle, but Waylon held me tight.

"Let me get some of that," Waylon ordered, "Open it, Bitch!"

I opened and he ruthlessly inserted his hard rod into my mouth now. He was thicker than Kyle, but not as long or as gracefully curved. It was a thick throbbing stalk and I had to open wide to take him in. It hurt my throat from his shoving. He pumped his hips, face fucking me and his balls smacked against my chin.

I groaned lasciviously against his tool, and that's when I came in my panties. My tiny penis erupted against the smooth material of my boy shorts and my body trembled and shook. As I gripped his strong leg in one hand to keep balanced, I reached up to caress my heaving chest. I discovered Will's hand was already there tweaking the erect nipple. Waylon's pace and Will's touch kept my body hot. Fear had me withholding from fully accepting the entire situation. These guys were using my body to take their own pleasure. The fact that I was aroused and cumming, that was all about their rough treatment of my young supple form.

I felt Waylon's cock pulse and his bucking tempo became erratic. Soon, his missle began firing into my throat. I swallowed quickly to keep from hacking it up, but I couldn't stop some of it from slipping out the corner of my mouth and onto my chin. I expected a bitter beer funk to his spunk but it was surprisingly sweet, if a bit tangy.

Waylon cried, "Oh fuck, man she swallows. That was awesome."

Will and Kyle lifted me and pushed me back on the bed. I felt their hands on the waistband of my leggings.

Oh shit.

"No guys, no," I yelled as I pushed at their grasping hands.

I kicked and twisted while smacking at their hands. The three guys were too big and too strong. It was like being held down so Kyle dribble spit on my face again. This was too familiar. I began to cry as I fought them. I screamed but my sounds weren't heard outside. The music was too loud and the party goers couldn't hear me at all.

All the twisting and turning had me landing on the bed face down and on my stomach. The three guys laughed callously as they dragged my leggings down my legs. I cried into the pillow while one of them pulled off my shoes and the other two stripped me bare from the waist down.

"No no no," I wailed.

"What the fuck," Waylon said.

All the frantic movement stopped. The three stunned guys were silent while the music thumped outside. People laughed outside and had fun, but inside this room, the only sounds were my frightened sobs.

"She's a guy...it's a tranny," Will exclaimed incredulously. Then, he began laughing, "Dude, you just blew your load in a tranny!"

"Oh man," Waylon groaned.

Kyle and Will both continued to laugh uproariously. I was lying on the bed, naked from the waist down with my ass in the air. My small cock dangled between my legs. I cried into the sheets as they laughed. It had a tinge of menace. This was going to get worse.

Kyle said, "Little tranny sucks some good dick, huh?"

Will added cruelly, "Sorry Waylon. I don't think you get to add a tranny to your score in the stats, man. Fuck, it might even work against you."

"No, fuck that, Will. It counts. She totally looks like a chick. It should go into my BJ score. We didn't know she was a tranny until after YOU guys pulled her pants off," Waylon complained.

Will stopped laughing, "No! It doesn't count. It's a guy."

"Wait a minute," Kyle said.

Kyle squatted next to the bed. He twisted my face to look at him. He peered at me intently. I knew I had been caught. I thought I had left all the bullying behind when I became Lyndsey. I never even imagined I would somehow encounter Kyle again. How did this happen?

Waylon and Will were arguing about points or some shit. Kyle, however, was looking at me with realization. I could see him puzzling it out. His eyes widened and I knew he had it.

"Lyndon," he whispered.

The something unexpected happened. Kyle pulled me head to the edge of the bed. He moved forward and put his cock in my face again.

Kyle viciously said, "Suck it, ya little bitch!"

Will yelled questioningly, "What are you doing, man? You're letting the tranny suck your cock? That's gay, dude!"

"How does getting my dick sucked make me gay? I'm gonna nut, man," Kyle told him while I slobbered on his turgid prick.

I didn't even miss a beat while they argued above me. Kyle's cock was in my mouth and I was giving it my all. This was about self-preservation. I was going to give him some fine head and that was going to get me out of here safely. Or so I thought. I continued my blowjob while they argued and I tuned out what they was being said.

I felt someone's hand on my hips and a glob of something landed on my asshole. I stopped treating Kyle's shaft to my mouth action and looked over my shoulder to see who was behind me. Will was back there rubbing my puckered opening with his finger and lining his steely rod up with my up-turned butt. How the fuck did he get from "that's gay, dude" to lining up to fuck my ass?

I began to lower my ass but Will pulled me back up and smacked my ass.

"Keep that ass up there, slut," Will growled.

The sting made me too scared to do that again. I concentrated on Kyle's cock, but was brought back to the real world when Will's big black cock sunk in.

"Ahh, fuck, ow. NO! God, no, Please," I cried as his thick meat powered into my tunnel.

Kyle laughed, "Don't act like it's your first cock, Lyndon."

"Why my real name," I wondered.

"Maybe it's his first one that big," Waylon offered.

Will cut in, "Her. Remember 'her' first one that big. She only counts if she's a girl. We agreed."

They were fucking me as part of some stupid and sexist frat guy game. This wasn't about me at all. I decided to claim my own pleasure out of this since they obviously had no concern about it. I was going to be just a point to them.

Waylon agreed, "Yea, okay. Yo, Kyle, what's the name tag say?"

Kyle reached under me, where my shirt was all bunched up exposing my tits and yanked even more of the shirt so he could see my name tag from work.

"Says Lyndsey," Kyle snickered.

What a fucking asshole. Here I was sucking his cock and he still had the arrogance to mock me.

He held my face toward him and kept thrusting in ruthlessly. He was throat fucking me and I continued to gag at the sudden intrusions. His tight muscled stomach would bounce against my face before he would pull out and reinsert his pole.

The tears ran down my face from the lack of air and the pain emanating from my plundered butt. At least that pain was subsiding and I was able to claim the beginning sensations of pleasure. They were right, it wasn't my first time, but it was the biggest I had ever taken. Will gripped my hips with his strong hands and slapped himself against my cute upturned butt. His thrusting was fast but smooth. He may have only been taking my ass for his stupid points but he was fucking me mercilessly and I loved it. Ever couple a thrusts, he would pull back and spank my cheeks. I moaned at the increasing delight.

My back arched and I exploded into the bed. I began pushing my tight little ass back at him forcing him deeper into my tunnel. I moaned around Kyle's cock still pumping into my mouth. Waylon began removing the rest of my clothes until I was naked on the bed. My sensitive nipples brushed back and forth across the scratchy linen sheets.

My nude body taking cock at both ends must have been the visual treat they needed because both guys began cumming near simultaneously. I heard them groan and high five each other over my back. Will pulled me back, hard, grinding his huge tusk deep in me, but causing Kyle's meat to pop out of my mouth. His hot jizz sprayed against my face and I opened my mouth to claim some.

Despite how it began or what it meant to them, I felt great. I felt naughty but desired. Like how I felt with Bill. Like a dirty little fuck-toy. Will's hot fucking had given me my second orgasm and we all had gotten one now. I was thinking this was finally over as Will sat down in Kyle's computer chair and Kyle leaned back against his dresser.

Waylon, however, had different plans.

He reached out and grabbed my ankles flipping me over onto my back. He pulled me to the edge of the bed. He lifted my legs and guided his hard cock into my wet cum-slickened opening.

Will cried out, "Dude, you're gonna fuck her face to face? Her junk will be touching you, man!"

Waylon replied, "I don't care. She's fucking hot and I wanna play with these awesome tits while we fuck."

"Hold it," I shouted, "I want another hundred."

They all looked at me in disbelief.

I pointed out, "You all came once. If he goes again, I want another hundred."

Kyle sneered at me angrily and Will began laughing again.

Waylon said to Kyle, "C'mon man. I'm good for it."

Kyle shook his head but flicked another crisp bill on the bed next to me.

With that, Waylon pushed into my sore butt. I moaned and grasped the back of my knees holding my legs spread for him. I could feel the wiry hairs on his tummy rubbing the underside of my member as he thrust into my dainty ass again and again. His head dropped and his mouth sought out one of my erect nipples. His tongue circled the nub as he sucked the firm globes. Our breathing was hot and heavy while he pounded me closer and closer to another climax.

"God, look at the little slut taking the D, man," Will said to Kyle.

Kyle was watching intently but I couldn't decipher the look. Was it anger or even jealousy? Waylon was whispering in my ear but I was looking at Kyle and wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying. I did hear him say something about hooking up later sometime. I looked back at him questioningly. He looked me in the eyes and leaned in, kissing me passionately.

I came violently. My body flexed and I spasmed. I shook while my tiny penis spurted in between us, coating our tummies. My ass clenched his driving shaft and I received a second load of frat guy spunk up my channel.

The three frat boys all laughed and gave each other high-fives. They moved about then left the room, leaving me on the cum drenched bed. My hair was a mess, my make-up was smeared and I had cum on me everywhere. It was on my butt, my face, neck hair and my stomach. Kyle came back in and tossed a warm damp wash cloth at me.

"Clean the cum off and get out, tramp," he said cruelly.

Meekly, I used the wash cloth all over. I couldn't even look at Kyle, but he was still watching me. Naked, he walked over the dresser and pulled out some clothes. He pulled on a pair of athletic shorts and shrugged on a basketball jersey. I pulled on my panties and tugged my leggings back up my legs. I put on my bra and yanked the polo over my head. My hair was still a mess, but I didn't care. I just wanted to leave. I shot Kyle a venomous look as put on my visor and stormed out of his room.

"Hey," he shouted.

I stopped and turned.

He pushed the money into my hand. I wanted to cry. I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I was greeted by the jeers and insults of the drunk party-goers. The hoots and laughter followed me to my bike and all around were remarks.

"Looks like the pizza girl got some extra sausage," I heard someone say, "Did they pay you or did you just take the tip?" And, "Wow, they really do cum in under 30 minutes."

I climbed on my bike and pedaled back to the pizza place. It wasn't until I got home and put the money away that I found three little pieces of paper among the bills. Waylon, Will AND Kyle had all given me their cell-phone numbers and the simple message: call me. I shook my head. Next time, I'll listen to my gut and just call it a night. Probably.

12