Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I was wondering if we could go look at your souvenirs from the trip to Aerotia," Diana casually suggested.

"Oh no, she won't be available for that," her sister interjected. "I need her in the lab with me to see if the Aerotian gene samples are going to be valid. The machine should have finished processing them by now."

Diana hrmphed. Alene had the upper hand; until sundown business always trumped pleasure... Never mind the fact that Alene obviously wanted to take her back to the lab for something else.

"I'll tell you what," Lucia said rather slyly, "we can go to my room and Diana can see all the souvenirs I brought back, while we access the lab computer remotely on my laptop."

In barely guarded huffs of vexation the sisters glanced at each other - they no longer had the upper hand with their feisty latina, and were being manoeuvred into a situation of her design. Lucia rose from her chair and with subtle shakes of her hips sashayed toward the door. "Come on."

Chapter 31

"So, I got a couple neat things from the Aerotians," Lucia said as she stepped inside her room. As the blonde and brown haired sisters followed her in she was already beginning to unbutton her jeans. "The best thing I brought back is this figure." She bent forward as she began to peel them off her curvacious rear, then down the thickness of her thighs as they tapered down to her slender lower legs. Her hourglass figure was tighter and more defined than ever before, and Alene and Diana were practically salivating as she stripped it down.

She was about to turn around and deliver another teasing remark when her hips were firmly grasped, setting those cheeks into a brief jiggle. Lucia heard a frustrated moan escape Diana's lips just as they came crashing into the ripened pillows of her behind. "Oh god! Ooh," she purred as she felt teeth hungrily pinching at her. She was reminded of a time some months ago when Sibyl had made the exact same motions.

As Alene came around to take her from the front she glanced downward, and was pleased to briefly see the leg of one of the brunette's closely fitted pants swelling to accommodate her growing cock. Not a moment later it was pressed against her bare thigh as Alene wrapped her arms around her waist and delivered a smouldering kiss to her lips.

A rush of aroused excitement swept over Lucia. Never before had she been able to coerce the two to share her at once! Could she handle them both at the same time? She was eager to find out. Her hand dropped to grasp at Alene's growing tool, and she growled hungrily into her mouth. With an aggressive touch the younger sister responded by sliding her hands up Lucia's t-shirt to indulge in the feel of her newly expanded bosom, which over the months had exceeded its modest size to arrive at a generous DD.

Their lips parted. "Mm... so nice," Alene said. "And look at this kinky little situation you've gotten us into." Lucia smirked.

"It's a little weird," Diana said as she rose up off of her knees. "But I'll be damned if we're both here. Wild horses couldn't stop me from getting inside this ass." She dug her fingers into Lucia's bottom, hard enough that she gasped and gave a little hop.

Lucia started to blush, suddenly feeling intimidated by the daunting task of taking them both. Smiling nervously yet trying to keep a cool facade, she stepped out of their reach. Her eyes flitted down to the fourteen inch erection that was now jutting out of Diana's skirt.

Alene slid her pants down, and as the stretchy waistband approached her knees her cock unfurled itself out of its confinement and began to throbbingly rise. As she hurriedly kicked those pants away it soon attained a size that was quite equal to that of her older sister's.

With their eyes on their prize the goddesses peeled away the rest of their clothes. As Lucia retreated backwards toward her bed she did the same, and by the time she fell upon the mattress not a stitch was worn by any of them.

They moved toward her. Not even bothering with foreplay, Diana dropped to her knees and went straight for Lucia's lap, where she sealed her lips around her puss. Her tongue stroked upwards, parting her moistening cleft and flicking against her clit at the height of each pass. The taste and scent of her worshipper so close to conversion was to her like a hormonal trigger, and without the need for any touch she was already fully torqued and drizzling a thin stream of pre onto the ground between her knees. Softly purring with unguarded desire, her hand gently slid up and down a portion of her vast length.

Alene meanwhile was crouching over Lucia, where she pointed her cock towards her mouth. Moaning at Diana's attentions, Lucia accepted it with torrid sucks and twists of her neck while reaching up to slowly stroke. She was surprised by the near-orgasmic level of hardness she already felt, thickly filling her grasp with impliable power. Looking up, she saw the brunette was burning with want.

Diana was feeling quite impatient, and as soon as she felt sufficient arousal against her lips she rose to her feet. She aimed her weapon and hurriedly slid herself into Lucia, who moaned out in pained joy as that swollen steely girth spread her open. The goddess' hips were immediately spurred into rapid motion.

Lucia was totally subdued by Diana under those conditions and, to Alene's disappointment, could barely continue her oral attention. Alene pulled out and moved further down the bed where she gave her a rough spin, landing her on all fours.

"Oh god!" Lucia yelped. They didn't normally use their strength around her, but their hunger was in full control. Before she could utter another word Alene's stiffened cock filled her mouth. "Mmmf!"

The goddesses were purring and sighing as they used her, with Diana taking big handfuls of her luscious rear as she pumped in and out of her, and Alene stroking herself slowly as Lucia struggled to tongue and suck at her tip. They took turns glancing at a nearby mirror, admiring the astounding sight of the sensual human woman being spit roasted by their divinely perfected and over endowed selves.

Diana took her thrusts up another notch, and Lucia recoiled at the force of what she was taking, leaving Alene's cock swaying free. "Oh god! Ffffuck... me!" she cried before wailing a descending note and collapsing onto her front, climaxing hard.

The blonde goddess's beautiful face clenched as she began to cum, hard and sudden. Her head fell back and she cried out as with each push splashes of pearly seed were displaced, which ran thickly down hers and Lucia's thighs. She collapsed over the gasping latina while moaningly continuing to pump her full of nectar.

"Alright, big sis, it's my turn then."

"N-no... Still, still... uhh! Cumming!"

"Oh," Alene whispered. She was slowly stroking her steely girth as she looked upon her sister with unguarded jealousy. She was ready and raring to go, but still Diana was unloading voluminous shots into Lucia, exceeding her usual output by a substantial amount.

"Now?"

"Mmh, ah... Alright! Sheesh," Diana said. She was still hard as she drew herself out, and as her pinkened head met the open air her cock flicked up, flinging a shot of cum that painted a hot streak across Lucia's back. The human went blissfully limp as the swirling sensations of what Diana had just done to her lingered.

"Finally." Alene quickly moved to where Diana had stood. "What a mess."

In her euphoric post-orgasmic state Lucia was dreamily silent, only coming alert once Diana sat herself before her, flagrantly flaunting her massive cum soaked rod. It was still beating with climactic throbs, and her seed was still running slowly from the tip. With an impassioned moan she grabbed her slickened shaft and buried the tip between her lips, drinking down the remnant flow as her hands rocketed up and down, to the blonde goddess' purrs of approval. She tilted her hips up towards Alene, readying herself for the next round.

Alene's entrance was much less dramatic than Diana's, with Lucia now so well lubricated and fully warmed up, though still the extreme size of a goddess had her moaning in pained delight. Alene couldn't wait another moment and like her older sister had done minutes before, immediately launched into earnest thrusts.

"Ohh god, yes," Lucia sighed. As it had been before that level of action made her oral attentions impossible. Moaning at each pass, she rested her cheek against Diana's pale cum soaked inner thigh and continued to wring her hand up and down her immense cock. The hardness simply would not leave it, even after the ridiculous load it had just produced.

Diana was raring to go still, but with the way her sister was savagely thrusting into Lucia she knew that could turn out badly; a human body is too frail for a pair of goddesses to use without exercising restraint. She chose to help herself, leaning forward to slip the tip of her cock into her own mouth and began to suck and tongue. Her head bobbed as she worked her searing hot mouthful.

While Lucia had suspected goddesses could do as Diana was, she had never seen them do so in person. She had fantasized about it countless times, but seeing it for herself was something else! The sight of the gorgeous, slim and stacked blonde enthusiastically sucking on her own massive fourteen inch tool, which by the way it throbbed and stretched its skin taut beneath her hand was indicating the threat of another huge load, was by far the hottest thing she had ever seen. She continued to stroke it, urging her on to the second climax she so obviously craved. Her own was well on its way.

Alene shifted her angle, and in that position her driving thrusts pushed Lucia over the top. The oversexed human wailed out with an intensity that exceeded her previous outbursts as a mind tearing explosion of orgasmic sensation filled her. "Oh, ffffuuuuck!" She was completely still, save for the steady wobble of her newly grown breasts as Alene continued to wantonly ram into her. The younger goddess would not relent, not until she could release.

"Ho, ho god, it's coming... I'm cumming," Alene moaned, "ho... YES!" She thrust herself as deeply as Lucia could allow her and held herself there as her cock began to beat, unloading voluminous bursts of goddess seed into her.

Seeing that her sister had finally stopped moving Diana got up onto her knees and quickly slid her cock into Lucia's mouth. It was a smooth process, for Lucia was left totally gobsmacked and slackjawed by what she was feeling: her climax and Alene's cum bursting furiously from her overstuffed confines! Despite the sensual overload she accepted Diana, giving lashes of her tongue while the blonde's hand began to whip up and down her cock.

Alene's throbs were finally starting to subside, though still she was pumping shocking amounts of cum into Lucia. She and her sister's bodies were in overdrive, stirred by the presence of their worshipper, who was about to make the great change. More than ever before, mating with her was their prime directive, and they wouldn't stop until Lucia could take no more.

Diana's head fell back as she uttered an airy sigh, dropping her hands to her sides as her cock began to tremor. "Ahh...! God, again, yes..." Shots of cum filled Lucia's mouth.

In ecstasy Lucia wrapped a hand around that stiff tool and drank her down, feeling thrilled by the seemingly endless potency Diana was displaying for her that afternoon. As she stroked out shot after burning shot her neck and chest were becoming coated with the pearlescent excess.

It took some heated, breathy moments for the sisters to finish cumming into Lucia. Quietly they stepped away from her, withdrawing their ever-hard and cum soaked tools, beginning to feel an uncertainty at each others presence. They had lost themselves in the moment and let their lust guide them, only then realizing the intimacy of the situation Lucia had tempted them into. They traded awkward glances, then looked away from each other.

Lucia got to her feet, stumbling slightly out of soreness for what they'd done to her. Thick cum almost completely coated her torso and inner thighs and was dripping thickly from between her legs. She stepped towards them, her gaze falling towards the two enormous endowments of the sister goddesses as she traced her hands up the slopes of her broad hips and into her wasp-like waist, gathering slippery seed into her palms. She then took those slickened shafts in her hands. Holding them at hip level she stroked their enduring hardness and throbbing heat, giving them a heated look of desire.

Diana moaned softly, and Alene's hips began to slowly buck. Was their frenzy of lust not over yet? A grin began to form on Diana's face as she considered her next move, and Alene was reaching for one of Lucia's breasts.

The human's eyelids fluttered and shut, and her legs began to give out from under her. Alene's playful touch became a saving catch as her hands slid around her sides to support her back, preventing her from collapsing to the floor. She looked to her older sister, who gave a single nod of her head. She'd seen this before. "It's happening."

"Get some towels then," Alene said. "Let's clean her up." She carried her back to the bed and gently set her down, then laid herself alongside her.

Diana returned with an armful of towels. She stroked one along Lucia's limbs, then tossed it aside once saturated and began again with a fresh towel on her chest. "It won't be long until she starts dreaming."

"Sleep well, sweetheart," Alene whispered. She crushed herself in closer and kissed Lucia's cheek. "You're one of us now."

Chapter 32

After years of diligent study Lucia was finally about to join the work force! She'd been starting to think it would never happen, that she would spend her best years trapped in academia, but there she was at what would be her first day in her new job. She could barely contain her excitement. She still couldn't believe that out of all the applicants at the mysterious and cutting edge biotech lab, she was the one who had made the cut. She stood outside the door to the small and unassuming building, peering inside as she clutched her backpack close.

Wait... what? Why am I here again? Why is this happening?

The emotions of that momentous day felt as fresh and real as they did when she first stood outside that lab, when that moment was new. It was hard not to fall in line with the scene, to not forget that everything she was taking in was a replay.

She reached up to her face and touched her glasses. I shouldn't need these anymore, she thought, not after the goddesses changed me. She then looked down at the rest of herself, which was much plainer to see with her body not yet having attained its divine proportions. How did I get here?

She slowly opened the door and stepped inside the narrow sunlit lobby, where she was greeted by an elderly woman.

"Oh, hello dear. You must be Stuart's new assistant. Why don't you have yourself a seat while you wait?" With a laborious lurch she rose from her chair and shuffled to the heavy steel door which led into the lab, where she pressed a button by the keycard panel. "Stuart! She's here."

Lucia sat herself down in the row of chairs by the windows to wait. That's Mrs. Schaller. Ever since her cancer Faith has had her job. It's so good to see her again...

After a moment she heard another recently extinguished voice of the past reply through the panel. "One moment dear." Every sight and sound was exactly as she remembered it to be.

The door opened, and out came Dr. Stuart Schaller. The diminutive and slightly hunched over man smiled at Lucia and slowly approached. "Welcome to the lab, Miss Fernandez."

"Thank you for having me, Dr. Schaller." She rose to her feet. "But please, just call me Lucia."

"Very well," he said as he offered his cool, dry hand to shake. "You were definitely the most promising applicant, and I found your interview most impressive."

"Oh, thank you very much."

"So now that you've made the job, you must be wondering what kind of work is actually going on behind this steel door," he said as he reached back to rest a hand on the cool metal. Under his pressure it slid shut behind him.

"Oh definitely. I've been dying to know, ever since I signed that non-disclosure agreement."

She knew full well what was within the lab, but her words were flowing from her mouth, following the script she'd written the day those moments were new, years ago.

"Our secrecy is well justified. The work we do is... not something fit for civilian awareness."

She already knew the next thing he was about to say, for they were moments away from what had been one of the strangest surprises of her life. She was practically mouthing the words as the doctor spoke:

"Now I have someone I want you to meet."

He turned toward the door and jerked slightly: "oh, dear. I forgot - it locks itself automatically." He reached into his pocket and felt around for his keycard. Time seemed to slow as he calmly took it out and brought it up to swipe them in...

There was a flash of light.

The door was open, and before Lucia stood Sibyl in the nude. "Ah, wh-what?!" Lucia stepped back. She quickly surveyed her surroundings and saw that Mrs. Schaller and the doctor were gone. The morning light was gone as well, and beyond the lobby's windows there was complete blackness.

Lucia looked down. Her glasses were gone and her vision was fine. Her body was as supremely sculpted as it should have been, which she was quick to confirm in her suddenly naked state. "What's going on? I must be dreaming!"

"Yes, you are," Sibyl said.

Lucia blinked. "This dream is incredibly vivid."

"Good. Then you'll remember this. Listen when I speak, and remember the things I say." Sibyl turned and stepped inside the lab.

As Lucia followed she wondered what they would find when they stood at Sibyl's altar, within her watery tube. Would it be empty, or would there be yet another bodily duplicate of Diana? Her suspense mounted as Sibyl's heavenly figure calmly led her past the heaps and rows of machinery.

There was someone inside the tube, indeed, though it wasn't any person Lucia had ever seen before. They stopped at the altar and faced the nude woman within, who was obviously a goddess. Lucia was at a loss for words. "Ah... who... Sibyl?"

"I am not the Sibyl you've known, the one who used to be Stuart Schaller. As he does now in the physical world, I am using Sibyl's body to be here."

"Then who are you?"

"A nameless apparition." Without giving Lucia a moment to let that sink in she turned towards her. "Schaller isn't the only one to have become a goddess. Your body has changed as well."

"I... it's happened?"

Again Sibyl nodded, and a smile was beginning to form on her lovely face. "Yes. By the seed of the immortals whose pleasure you've shared, you have completed your journey. On this day two goddesses have been created, by the proper, ages old means that we have always followed."

"Two goddesses. Two?"

"Yes," Sibyl said as she brushed a hand over Lucia's flat belly, her womb. "Two goddesses. However the doctor has meddled in ways to create goddesses via other, less natural methods. Ways which you and the scientist Alene wish to repeat, many times over." The apparition within Sibyl was seemingly unable to stay on any one topic.

Lucia was struggling to accept the sudden news of her child, and she wished Sibyl would slow down, but she fumblingly followed. "Uh... uh-huh?"

"Yes. It must end."

"It? End?"

Sibyl gestured towards the tank, and turned back towards it. "This goddess was very, very old. You can tell, just by the look of her." She was motioning to various features of her body, which were quite conventionally proportioned in comparison to her outrageously endowed own, as well as those of every other potent immortal Lucia had seen in her waking life.