Listening to my Wife Getting Fucked

Story Info
I listen on the phone, as my wife gets fucked in a motel.
9.2k words
4.49
221.3k
238
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,294 Followers

My wife, Brandie, and I, had planned to go out to a local swingers club and party on Saturday night. But as Saturday approached, I wasn't feeling well, having a nasty head cold that made it difficult for me to breath. There was no way I could have stood the smoke filled, stuffy air of the club and enjoyed myself, sneezing, coughing, and blowing my nose constantly. Not to mention, that I just felt like shit!

So, I told her I couldn't go. My wife asked me if it would be OK if she went without me. One of her girlfriends had planned to meet us at the club anyway, so she wanted to go, even if I couldn't, and with her girlfriend there, she'd still have someone to party with.

I know that my wife, in a swinger's club, not escorted by me, was no doubt going to get laid, if she wanted to! And I usually liked to be there and participate, when she was having sex with other men. But I relented and told her it was OK.

As we usually do, when we go to the club, which is in another city about 50 miles from our home, we had a reservation at a motel close by the club, so that we could take a cab back and forth and not have to drive after drinking. Thinking about the motel room, I hit upon an idea.

I told my wife, "If you hook up with a man, and want to fuck him, don't do it in the club. Take him back to the motel to have sex. And it should be easy enough, when you get back in the room, for you to hit the button on your phone to dial mine, without him knowing it. Then when I answer it, I'll mute my microphone so that he won't hear anything coming over your phone speaker. Then lay your phone next to the bed and let me listen to the two of you having sex. The screen will go black as long as you're not holding and moving the phone around, and he'll never know that I'm listening. It'll be pretty kinky!"

She listened to me, and then smiling and laughing, she responded, "You're such a nasty, sick, kinky fucker, and I love you!"

I laughed too and asked, "So, you'll do it? In order to make it really good, you're going to have to be really vocal and give me some descriptions of what's going on by talking to him. Telling him what you want him to do to you, or telling him how much you like what he is doing to you, and stuff like that. Just try to keep in mind that I'm sort of, 'in the room with the two of you', but I can't see anything. You'll have to be giving me the visuals. Think you can do that?"

Smiling and laughing more, she said, "Yeah, I'll try! IF, (and she emphasized the if), I even take anyone back to the motel with me. You know that there are times when I have partied at the club with friends, without you there, and I didn't fuck anybody."

That was true, she had, so her getting laid in the motel, wasn't a 'given'.

So, Saturday afternoon, my wife left in her car to go to the motel, where she would shower, get dressed, and go to the club in the cab. She was going to call me before she left the motel to the club and send me some pictures of what she was wearing, so I could visualize her sexy outfit that a man might be lucky enough to be taking off from her later that night.

I tried watching TV that afternoon and into the evening, but I drifted in and out of sleep in my recliner, because I hadn't slept well for a couple of days because of this bad assed head cold that was driving me crazy.

About 7:30 pm, my phone range and it was my wife. We talked for a few minutes, with me joking about her narrating me through her having sex with another man, and she told me she had already sent me several pictures of her outfit before she called, but I must have been asleep and didn't hear the text message notices come through on my phone. So when we hung up, I went to look at them, as she got in the cab for the club.

My wife, Brandie, was in her late 40's, but easily looked 30ish. She stood 5'7" tall, had shoulder length blond hair, a pretty face, and 38C breasts that hung with just a slight, natural sway, since she had a "lift" done just a few months earlier, so her tits looked nearly as they did when she was in her 20's. Each breast had a nice round brown areola, and her nipples always stood as little round humps, but when sexually aroused, they stood up harder and almost a third bigger in size. She had a sexy round ass and long sexy legs that were the envy of women half her age. I'm not going to tell that old lie that my wife looked better than "Barbie"! My wife is a real woman! She had a little more weight around her middle than she would have liked, giving her a little spare tire, and a slightly round belly, but she was firm, not flabby, and no man had ever shied away from enjoying her body, as it is.

She had sent me several pictures taken of herself in the full length bathroom mirror. One of her naked, obviously fresh from the shower, so that I could see her smooth, and cleanly shaved pussy that was as soft and bare as a baby's ass.

The next one, was after she had dried herself, applied her makeup, done her hair, and put on a see through black bra, matching black G-string, the see through, small triangle of material, doing little to hide her cleanly shaved slit, a sexy, red lace garter belt, and a pair of very shear black stockings with seams up the back. The tops of her stockings were about mid-thigh, and I knew when she put on a miniskirt, they would be exposed below the hem of her skirt.

The next picture was after she had completely dressed. She had on a red see through blouse, that was really not meant to be worn as a blouse, it was really the top to a lingerie set. But my wife thought it was so pretty, and sexy, that she often wore it as a blouse. If going out to a "respectable" function, she would wear a camisole underneath it. But to a bar, house party, or swingers club, she just wore it without the camisole and just the see through bra under it. Having two layers of see through clothing over her tits, masked them in the darkness of the club, but given enough light, they were quite visible through her blouse and bra. She had pulled on a short, shiny, black satin skirt, that wasn't micro mini length, but it stopped midway between her stocking tops, and below her ass and pussy.

She completed her outfit with a sexy pair of red high heel sandals that had straps around her ankles and she also wore a bold, gold anklet around her left ankle, that brought your attention to her flowery tattoo on the outside of her ankle, plainly visible through her shear stockings.

My wife looked absolutely stunning and sexy! Her look was classy, yet slutty enough to say, "I want to fuck," without her having to say it! I knew that she wouldn't have any trouble attracting any man she was interested in, and even those, who she wasn't, at the club.

I dozed on and off the rest of the night, and about half past midnight, my phone rang! It was my wife calling, and not knowing what the situation was, I answered it, but immediately muted my microphone, then turned on my speaker to hear what was going on. Was she going to start trying to talk to me, because she was alone? Or was I going to hear her with another man?

I heard the motel room door close and I didn't hear her trying to say, "Hello," to me, so I assumed, that she wasn't alone.

Then I heard my wife put her phone down on the nightstand, next to the bed, (or at least that's where I assumed she put it down, I heard the 'thunk'), and then there was some quite silence.

Listening intently, I began to hear some rustling of clothing as if she was embraced with a man and was making out with him, which was confirmed a moment later when I heard them kissing and I could hear my wife softly purring with pleasure as I imagined the man might be sliding his hand under her skirt and touching her pussy.

Then I heard Brandie speak for the first time, her voice was soft and she was obviously breathing passionately, in response to whatever this unknown, and unseen man she was with, was doing to her.

"Ummmm, that feels so good," I heard her purr.

Then for the first time, I heard his voice, a deep, strong voice, but he sounded gentlemanly, as he said, "Your pussy is even wetter now than it was while we were dancing at the club."

Immediately, my imagination could see my wife dancing with this man in the club, as he reached his hand between them, and played with her pussy, right there, on the dance floor. My cock began to harden! I had actually seen her do that before, so now, hearing this man, unknowingly telling me that he had done that to her, I was able to visualize it and start my sexual thrill ride for the night.

Then there was more smacking of lips and the sounds of wet kisses and making out for another minute, then my wife spoke again, "Well what do you expect, you've been touching me, caressing me, and turning me on all night. I love the way you so softly run your hands up and down my thighs over my bare skin, onto my stockings, and back up towards my pussy. You've been turning me on all night long."

This was working better than I had imagined! My wife's voice had the sound of a good alcohol buzz to it, but she wasn't slurring her speech. And she wasn't reading a script, or even repeating practiced lines, but she was doing a great job of painting images in my head for me with her words, and my cock was now, hard as steel inside my pants. I jumped up, out of my chair, and ran into the bathroom. I quickly stripped down naked, leaving my clothes on the bathroom floor, and grabbed a towel to take back to my living room recliner, where I was going to comfortably listen to the rest of the action and try not to cum before they got to the end!

While I was undressing and getting my towel, I heard them making out some more and softly speaking to each other, saying a few things that I couldn't make out. (Yes, I had taken my phone with me as I was undressing in the bathroom.)

Just about the time I got back to my chair, I heard the clinking of a belt buckle and hurried sounds of clothing coming off, then my wife said, "Oh my God, you have such a nice body! I love a man so toned and ewwwww, I really love your hairy chest!"

I envisioned my wife standing there, rubbing her hands all over this man's hairy chest. It is true that she loves a hairy chest. Surprisingly, I have very little hair on my chest and I've often asked her why she fell in love with me when she loves a hairy chest so much, and she so enjoys it when she gets to have sex with a man with a hairy chest. She's always told me that it's because she did, "fall in love with me", and that hairy chests, are just something that she likes to enjoy when she's having sex. She often said, that she couldn't fall in love with just a hairy chest, she fell in love with me, a man she loves. In other words, having sex with a man with a hairy chest is a special treat for her, and I suspected that this guy was probably showing off his chest in the club, at least enough of it to get my wife's attention, and no doubt start her pussy juices flowing!

Then I heard more kissing, and I heard him moan, "Oh yes! Stroke that thing, Baby! Oh my God! Your soft warm hands feel so good on my cock."

"If you like that, then you're really going to like this," I heard my wife say.

I imagined her sitting down on the side of the bed, or getting down on her knees, and taking this strange man's cock into her mouth.

I heard him start to moan and breath harder, obviously in pleasure, from my wife's talented mouth on his cock. Then I heard the telltale sounds of slurping, as my wife was obviously sucking the cock of this man, she had just met, and picked up in the club, a few hours earlier.

The man spoke, pausing once in awhile, as he was moaning with pleasure, "Oh, that feels sooooo goooood!...This obviously isn't the first time you've ever sucked a cock...You've got a talented mouth on you...Oh fuck!...That's good! Mmmmmm...Yeah... You really know how to suck a cock."

Then there was several minutes of near silence, punctuated only by his occasional moaning and some slurping sounds. Once, I heard my wife had probably taken his cock out of her mouth and was just licking his shaft and the head of his dick, as she muttered something I couldn't understand, then she giggled a little bit.

Then I imagined him grabbing my wife by the back of her head and forcing her mouth back onto his cock, as I heard him chuckle and say, "Get your mouth back on my cock. There's nothing I like better than fucking some slut's mouth while she kneels on the floor in front of me."

I could here my wife moaning with pleasure now, as the man started thrusting himself in and out of her mouth. I even heard, what I figured, was his ball sack, occasionally slapping her chin and neck, as he thrust into her mouth and it swung forward, hitting her chin. I listened to him fucking my wife's mouth for a couple of more minutes.

"Oh yeah! That's gooooood! But I'm not gonna let you make me cum yet. Lick and suck on my balls," I heard him say as he obviously pulled my wife's head back, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

I envisioned Brandie, on her knees, bending down a little further, so that she could put her mouth and face between this stranger's thighs and lick and suck on his ball sack, as he had a handful of her blond hair and controlled her movements.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good! Oooohhh I love having a slut suck my nuts and you do that sooo well, so gentle, yeah, love on my balls, Baby!"

I heard this guy using, and treating my wife, like some whore he had just picked up on the street, and she was obviously complying with his every demand and doing him exactly the way he wanted it. The thought of my wife, performing for this guy like a complete slut, was turning me on, my cock was aching to explode, ALREADY, and I had only been listening to them for maybe fifteen minutes! I stopped stroking my cock, leaving it to throb on it's own, as it stood rock hard and leaking pre-cum out of the tip that then ran off the side and down my shaft.

"Come here," I heard him say, and I assumed he was pulling my wife to her feet.

I heard him rubbing her body, through her clothes, with his hands, as they were apparently making out.

Then I heard his muffled voice, he was probably kissing on her neck as he was saying, "God, you've got a nice ass!"

Obviously he had his hands under her short skirt rubbing Brandie's bare ass cheeks.

He must have attempted to pull her skirt off, because I heard her say, "No, just pull my panties off."

I closed my eyes, and I could see in my mind, this guy reaching up under my wife's skirt, grabbing the waistband of her G-string and pulling it down over her long sexy legs. Then she balancing herself by holding onto one of his shoulders, as she picked first, one foot, then the other up, and stepped out of her panties that he was taking off of her. My wife knows that I love to watch her having sex with most of her clothes on, it's such a turn on for me to see her like that. So, she was trying to allow me to see it, tonight, in my mind.

As he bent down to let her step out of her panties, he must have taken the opportunity to kiss and lick my wife's cleanly shaved pussy, because I heard her gasp, as he suddenly did something to her that she hadn't expected, but that had felt very good to her.

Then I could envision her with both of her hands on the back of his head, as I heard her say, "Ohhhhh, that feels soooo good! Oh! Ummmmmm! Let me lay down on the bed so you can lick me better."

I heard the sound of the both of them getting on the bed and Brandie must have had her head on the pillow, closer to the phone on the nightstand, because now her voice was a little louder.

"Oh yes! Ummmmmm! (She let out a sudden gasp), OH! Oh yeah! Fuck that's goooood! Mmmmm, yeah, eat me, Baby! Oh yeah! Lick my pussy, ewwww."

In my mind's eye, I could see my wife, laying there on the bed, with all her clothes on, (except her G-string), her skirt pulled up around her waist, the soles of her sexy, red, high heeled sandal shoes, on the bed, on either side of his head, her stocking encased knees pointed upward, and this man face down between her thighs, eating my wife's pussy. My cock throbbed!

He must have reached up and started squeezing my wife's tits through her blouse and bra, "Let me open that up for you," I heard her say.

Then moments later, she gasped and moaned with pleasure, "Oh I love having my nipples pinched. Pinch them a little harder, ewwww. Not too hard, ooohhh yeah, just like that, mmmmm. Yeah, roll them, squeeze them."

I could hear him slurping between my wife's thighs, one time he came up for air, and said, "Oh my God! You are sooooo wet and that pussy tastes so goooood! Damn! There are few pussies that taste that sweet, I could lick this thing all night."

I heard Brandie laugh and say, "Well don't let me stop you!"

Then no more talking, just the sounds of her moaning and gasping with the pleasure of getting her cunt lick, and the occasional slurping sounds of him eating my wife's pussy, for several more minutes.

Then I heard my wife obviously building to an orgasm. I envisioned her, with one hand grabbing a handful of the bedspread, and her other hand on the back of the man's head, as her body withered in delight under his face, from the sexual sensations that his mouth was bringing to her cunt.

I heard my wife start to scream, "OH! OH! OH MY GOD! You're gonna make me CUM! Oh! Mmmmm! OH GOD! There it ISSSSSSSSS!"

I've made my wife have literally, thousands of orgasms, since we've been together, and I have "watched her", have thousands more, from what other men were doing to her. And in my mind's eye here, I could see her, with her feet on the bed, raising her hips up, off the bed, pushing her pussy into his face, as she pushed on the back of his head with her hand. Her belly tensing up and rippling with the spasms through her abdomen, that would centralize inside her cunt, squeezing her vagina on nothing but his tongue, if he had it up inside her. Fresh, hot juices secreted from the walls inside her cunt, being squeezed down her fuck channel and onto the guy's mouth, and face. All of this, while she gasped with delight at the intense feelings deep inside her. Then as her climax passed, she relaxed, lowering herself back down onto the bed, and easing up on the back of his head. Breathing hard now, because for several moments at the very climax, she had stopped breathing, her whole body tensed up, with her entire concentration in the intense feelings in her hot cunt!

I could hear her gasping for breath.

I heard him say, "Oh, I'll bet THAT felt good!, It sure was good on my end!"

Brandie laughed, and between pants for breath, managed to spit out, "Yeah. Yeah. It was DAMN good!"

I heard the bed creaking with movement, as he was obviously crawling up between my wife's legs to get on top of her, his voice getting louder as he got nearer the phone on the nightstand.

"You are incredible! Your pussy tasted so sweet, and you got so wet, that was great. And these tits look so nice," I heard him say, just before I heard my wife gasp, as I knew he had bent down to suck a nipple into his mouth.

I could hear her moaning with pleasure as I heard him kissing, and slurping on Brandie's tits and every once in awhile he would suck on one of her nipples, pulling at it with his mouth so hard, that I could hear him make a popping sound as it popped out of his lips, and my wife would gasp with the sudden thrill!

Then I heard my wife tell him those words that I have never gotten use to hearing her say to other men, those words that always send a sudden rush of sexual hormones through my body like an electric shock, but much more pleasurable, she said, "Come on now, fuck me!"

My cock, still standing hard and untouched in front of me, twitched with the thrill of hearing my wife telling this man, who she had only met, and picked up a few hours earlier in the club, to "fuck her"!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,294 Followers