Lit. Forum Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
A lust filled trip to Vegas.
2.8k words
4.39
15.1k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a Lit. Forum member.

I have only been on Lit a couple months and have already chatted with some very interesting people. One person in particular is a woman I had a sexual encounter with a short time ago.

As I was saying, I have only been on Lit a short time and I have really gotten to know some one very special. We started just saying hello as we passed from thread to thread. Like most people around Lit, she and I chatted more frequently as we saw each other post more and more.

One night I sent her a private message and asked her if she wanted to have a private conversation. I told her my name was Tristan and she told me that her name was Kaci. We chatted for a while and we quickly learned that the two of us have a great deal in common.

As Kaci and I have gotten to know one another, our privates became even more private. Then one night it went into full-blown cybersex, she was amazing and really made me wish I did not live so far away from where she was living. Over the next few nights, our conversations really got intense. Kaci told me she like her hands bound with a silk tie. The one thing that really caught my attention in our private chats was something that she wanted to do with her 48 DDD sized breasts but never tried.

I told her that we would have to meet some day so; we could live out our fantasies together and in person. Kaci and I continued our private chats and dreaming of the possibilities not knowing if we would ever see each other face to face.

Since I was living in Seattle and Kaci was in Las Vegas, I never thought we would ever cross each other's paths. Then one-day fate played its hand in a big way. I had received a good job offer and I was going to Las Vegas for the interview.

I have been an intern for a sports agency for quite some time and I finally got my big break when the head of the agency decided that he was getting to old for all the travel from client to client. Mr. Phillips was looking for someone to take his high profile client in Las Vegas. When his people contacted me and told me, he wanted to meet with me in Las Vegas I jumped at the opportunity right away.

As soon as I found out the great news, I sent Kaci a pm to let her know I was going to be in Las Vegas. I told her that I would like to get together and have dinner. She sent me a message back telling me that she would live to meet and have a nice get to know you dinner. The two of us had posted pictures so; we knew what each other looked like.

Kaci is a big girl, which is just fine with me. Now, I am not a big guy. I stand about 5'6" and weight about 150lbs. I have always been attracted to girls with large breasts so, almost all the women I meet that have really large breasts tend to be big. When you are my height, weight, and it is not hard to find a girl who is bigger than I am.

Well, my plane landed in Vegas on an early Friday morning and from the airport, I headed right for Mr. Phillips' office. When I got to his office, they told me that Mr. Phillips was still in Chicago. There was a huge snowstorm and there were no planes going to or from Chicago. His office told me that he would try a reschedule the interview some time in the next couple of weeks.

Therefore, after that I went to hotel and get a little bit of rest before I contacted Kaci. After getting, some rest and a shower dressed only in my towel I got on Lit to see if Kaci was on yet. We talked for a little bit and told each other how excited we both were that we were going to be meeting shortly. We kept the conversation short so we would have a lot to talk about over dinner.

We I got to the restaurant, Kaci was already there waiting for me. Kaci looked very nice and she showed off her assets very proudly. As we hugged, I could not get over how good her breasts felt pushing against me.

"It's nice to finally meet you." I said as I squeezed her in my arms.

"It's really great to meet you too," she said, "How are you hun?"

"I'm doing well." I told her.

"How was your flight?" Kaci asked.

"It was very nice." I spoke.

"I'm sorry about your interview," She mentioned, "It's too bad he got stuck in Chicago."

"It's alright," I told her, "Mr. Phillips wants to re schedule sometime soon."

After we talked for a couple of minutes, we sat down and had a nice dinner and a couple of drinks. It was great to talk with her face to face and not to mention she looked good.

"What was the job in Las Vegas for?" Kaci asked.

"I'm an intern for a sports agency that Mr. Phillips heads," I told her, "He is looking for new agents to take over a few of his clients."

"That sounds great," She said, "Would you be moving to Las Vegas?"

"Yeah," I said, "One of his clients he is handing off lives here in Las Vegas and he has another in St. Louis."

"I could meet up with him in St. Louis and take that client." I said.

"No," Kaci responded, "You have to stay here in Las Vegas."

Kaci and I continued with dinner and our conversation as the time just drifted by. It was getting late for me seeing as I had to catch an early flight back to Seattle. After I demanded that, I pay for dinner and Kaci and I stepped outside and took a walk as we nuzzled each other close.

"Do you have to get back to your hotel?" Kaci asked.

"Yes," I told her, "I have to leave early tomorrow."

"Why don't you stay at my place," She asked, "We could get your things from the hotel and you can sleep in my guestroom."

"I don't know," I teased, "I don't want to impose.

"Impose," Kaci, remarked, "I can take you to the airport in the morning

"All right," I said, "Let's go get my things."

"Yea," Kaci cheered as she clapped her hands together.

Kaci and I picked up my things from the hotel and went to Kaci's house. When we got to her house, she set me up in her guestroom and asked me if I wanted to have some fun with everyone on Lit. They all knew we were getting together today so we thought it would be fun for the both of us to talk to everyone knowing she was in the next room. Then Kaci and both got on our laptops and went through the threads saying hello and letting everyone we were having a good time getting to know each other.

Then Kaci sent me a private message and asked me if she could come over and say goodnight. I told her that would be nice. Before I knew it, there was a knock on the guestroom door. I opened the door to find Kaci in nothing but a KISS t-shirt.

"I love KISS!" I replied.

"I know you do hun," Kaci responded, "I heard you like these too."

With that, Kaci removed here KISS t-shirt to expose her huge breasts in a purple bra and a matching thong. I have never seen breasts that big in the flesh before. They were amazing and they were spilling out over her bra cups. We just started kissing and holding each other in our arms.

"I want you so bad Tristan." Kaci whispered in my ear.

"Not as much as I want you." I whispered back.

Then, Kaci pushed me down on the bed and pounced right on top of me. She started to shower me with kisses, on my lips, my face and neck. As Kaci kissed me to death, I reached up and took hold of her massive breasts, pulled her down on me and nibbled on her neck.

"Do you like them baby?" She asked.

"I love them," I announced, "I think they are beautiful."

Then Kaci removed my tie, my dress shirt and my t-shirt and then removed her bra. When her breasts came falling out of her bra, I thought I was going to lose it at that very moment. She took my hands and hers and the both of us groped her tits as she purred. Then, Kaci laid down on top of me pressing her chest to mine and slowly reached down and began to undo my pants. She moved backwards as she slid her breasts down the length of torso so she could remove my pants and boxers.

"OH," She purred, "It's perfect.

Kaci took me into her mouth as she gripped my balls firmly. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft and flicked the tip of her tongue gently against the head of my cock. I thought I was going to burst so; I got up and pushed Kaci down on the bed so she was staring right at my cock. I took my tie and bound her hands above her head.

"You bad boy," She said, "I see you remembered my thing for silk ties."

"Of course I remember." I told her.

I kissed Kaci as I slowly made my way down her voluptuous body. I sucked and teased her breasts as she moaned in approval. I slid my hand between her legs and could feel how turned on she was. Kaci jerked and moaned as I positioned my self in between her thighs as I licked and teased her in my usual way.

"Oh yes," Kaci yelled, "This feels much better with you with me."

"Try this too." Kaci told me. Then she handed me a vibrator.

I took the vibrator and toyed with her while I eagerly pleased her with the tip of my tongue. I continued my pleasing and teasing until Kaci's body clenched as she let out a moan and try to arch herself off the bed.

"I'm cummming baby," Kaci screamed, "Don't stop, don't stop!"

"Oh, that was good." Kaci assured.

"Yeah," I told, "I bet we can do better."

I took my cock in my hand and played with Kaci some more. I rubbed my cock up and down her clit and slapped her pussy with too.

"I want you," She moaned, "I want you in me now!"

"Yeah," I said, "I want you so bad Kaci."

I gently eased myself into Kaci as she pushed her hips into mine until we became one. I grinded into Kaci as I kissed and licked her neck and held her hands down on the bed. I licked my way toward her breasts and suck on them hard. I pulled her breasts up by her nipples and shook her tits back and forth.

"Oh, baby, she moaned, "I love having my huge tits played with!"

We made love with our bodies pressed together for while then, I untied her hands, got her on her knees, and bound her hands behind her back. As I had Kaci on her knees and her face buried in the mattress, I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. She met every one of my thrusts as she bump backwards into me. I got her by the arms and lifted her up so I could feel her back pressed up against my chest. God, Kaci felt good! I squeezed her tits as I we grinded against on another. I got such a work out lifting her huge, heavy tits.

"OH, YES," I yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

"Please baby," Kaci shouted, "Fill me up honey!"

"Huh!" I moaned. As I came repeatedly and filled Kaci up like she wanted.

We collapsed next to each other and playfully kissed and whispered to one another. Our bodies lying there breathless and glistening with sweat.

"That was so much better than cybersex," Kaci purred, "You were wonderful Tristan."

"Yes it is," I told her, "You are amazing and I love the vibrator idea."

As Kaci and I lay there, I could not help to wonder what living in Las Vegas would be like.

"Are you going to untie me now?" Kaci asked.

"Oh, yeah," I said, "So sorry."

"Well, I guess if have to catch an early flight back home," Kaci spoke, "We should get you cleaned up now."

With those sweet words spoken in a cute little Southern voice, Kaci led me into the bathroom by my cock. She turned the shower on and slowly the room filled up with steam. It was my favorite kind of shower; that kind that made of glass. We stepped into the shower and let the hot water soak our skin. While the jets of hot water massage our bodies Kaci and I explored each other by kissing, biting and fondling.

I got her shower gel and the little puffy thing and washed Kaci's body and then she washed mine. Then, I turned her around, pressed her up against the glass wall, and started to grind against her ass. As I fucked Kaci, her tits pressed firmly against the glass.

"Oh, my" Kaci mentioned, "I wasn't expecting this." "I thought I was just going to suck your cock and try something else."

"Oh, yeah," I replied, "What do you want try sweetie?"

"I want to know what it is liked to be titty fucked," Kaci, said, "I want you to titty fuck me with your big cock."

Kaci then slipped herself off me and got on her knees in front of me. She took the base of my cock firmly with her hand and eased it passed her lips gently, while sliding her teeth across the head and shaft. As she sucked my cock, Kaci would playfully bite the head of my cock and smile up at me. The whole time Kaci was sucking my cock she would pull from her lips and suck my freshly shaven balls as she jerked me off faster.

"Do you want me to wrap my huge tits around you big, thick cock mister?" Kaci said playfully.

"Yeah," I exclaimed, "I want to feel how hard it is between you tits!"

"Will you cum on them for me hun," She asked, "I've always wanted a man to shoot his hot load all over them."

"I will cum on them for you," I said, "You can have what ever is left over for yourself."

"Oh, I will suck you dry all right," Kaci purred, "I don't want to let any of your cum to go to waste."

I squeezed some shower gel all over her tits then she took my aching cock between her tits. Her tits were huge and felt so good wrapped around my dick. As I pumped my hard cock between her tits, I noticed her bountiful bosom engulfed my cock. I fucked her tits slowly and firmly as I did, Kaci gripped her tits tighter.

"Oh, fuck this feels good," Kaci, shouted, "I can't believe I waited so long to do this."

As I slammed my cock harder between her huge slick boobs, I could feel the pressure in my balls mounting. Kaci then started to shake her massive breasts up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Oh yeah, Baby," I'm going to cum." I shouted.

"Come on honey," Kaci commanded, "Shoot your hot load all over them hun."

"MMMMM!" I let out a groan.

I pulled my cock out from Kaci's huge breasts and started jerking my cock off. Kaci placed her right arm under her breasts to offer them to me and with some light pressure squeezed my balls. My cock exploded a blast after thick blast of hot cum all over Kaci's tits. It felt like I was going to cum forever as cum poured out of my cock and Kaci emptied my balls my squeezing them.

"Damn, Baby," Kaci yelled, "I've never seen a man cum so much in my life!"

"Oh, sweetie," I have never met a woman who made me cum so hard in my life."

Then Kaci took me into her mouth and finished the job by sucking me dry, just like she wanted to.

The next morning I headed back to Seattle. I spoke again with Mr. Phillips and he promised me another meeting back in Las Vegas…