Lit. Forum Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
W.L meets his Beach Baby.
1.9k words
4.21
10.4k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Lit Forum member inspired this story.

This story is about someone I met recently. I have been living and working in Phoenix for the last 5 years. My relationship was not going well and needed some excitement. I have lurked around Lit for quite some time. I decided to join and see what it was all about and maybe try my hand at doing some writing. In a very short time, I chatted with some extremely interesting people.

It started as kind of a distraction from my personal problems and problems with my girlfriend. I really did not expect to get close to anyone, I just wanted to play around and see what is like to cyber. I talked to some really sweet and wonderful women in a very short time.

Then, I met Beach Baby. She was sweet and love to talk about something other than sex. The next few weeks did not go well as far as my relationship goes. I kept in contact with BB through Lit and our private messages. She and I were becoming friends fast.

Things finally ended with my girlfriend and I decided that I wanted to make a fresh start. The company I worked for was opening was expanding to the Midwest and they needed someone to transfer to St. Louis. This was what I was looking for, so I took the job and moved to St. Louis.

Everyone I had met at my new job treated me wonderful. They really made feel right at home. Some people I was working with were talking about going to The River Otters game on Thursday night.

"Do you want to come with us to The Otters game?" Tony asked.

"Who are The Otters?" I asked.

"The otters are a minor league hockey team," Tony told me.

"I'd love to go." I mentioned

All of us went out after to the hockey game. Tony and I sat two rows behind a couple of women who kept looking back at us a smiling. We bumped into them after the first period the one girl was Tony's girlfriend and Amy the other was a cute red head.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Bruce.

"Hello," She responded, "I'm Karen.

"What do you think of the game so far?" I asked.

"It's great, Karen said, "The Otters are really doing well this year."

"I have season tickets," She said, "I've never seen you here before."

"I just moved here a short time ago from Phoenix." I told Karen.

Karen and I found out that Tony and Amy set the whole thing up. Karen asked if I would join her, since Tony and Amy were going to sit together. The rest of the game was great. It was a shutout for The Otters and Karen and I hit it off well.

After the game, the four of us went out to get a bite to eat and to get to know each other. Karen and I became fast friends, we like the same types of movies. She could even recite lines from certain movies word for word. It was getting late so, we decided that we would all get together Friday night as well.

The four us had a nice time Friday night as well. We all hung out at the casino and took in a live band at a club. As the night was winding down Karen and I had a little time alone to talk.

"Would you like to out with me tomorrow night?" I asked.

"I would like that a lot." Karen said.

"Can I meet you at your place," Karen asked, "I have to work for a couple of hours tomorrow and Tony told me where you live, its right near where I work."

"Sure," I said, "That would be great."

"How does 6:00pm sound," Karen asked, "Is that too early?"

"No," I told her, "6pm would be fine."

Saturday night Karen and I had the usual date; we took in a movie and had dinner. After dinner, we headed back to my place to relax and talk a bit more. Karen and I loved to talk; it was as if we had known each other for years. As I took Karen on a tour of my house, she was very interested in my décor.

"I see you are quite the KISS fan." Karen said.

"Yes I am," I told her, "This is only a small portion of my collection."

"I see," She said.

"I have an entire shrine that doubles as an office," I mentioned, "Would you like to see it?"

"I have to see this." Karen spoke.

We walked up stairs and went down the hall to my home office. Then I opened the door and Karen's jaw just dropped.

"Oh my," Karen exclaimed, "This is way beyond obsession."

"I know," I replied, "I am a firm believer that everyone needs something that they can get into."

"I agree," Karen, said, "I have a thing for the water."

Karen slowly wandered around the room as we talked about my obsession of KISS. She turned and sat down in my chair in front of my computer. As she spun around in the chair, she knocked off a notebook I had on my desk.

"What's this?" She asked.

"It's just a notebook I have some things written in it." I explained.

"What kind of things?" Karen asked.

"They are ideas I have for stories." I told her.

"I didn't know you were a writer." Karen said.

"I'm not a real writer," I said, "It's just something I started doing when I was having relationship problems back in Phoenix."

"Can I read them?" She asked. As she open the notebook up.

"Literotica Stories," Karen read aloud, "You are a member of Literotica?"

"Yeah," I said, "You have heard of it?"

"Yes I've heard of it," She responded, "What is your screen name?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Come on just tell me," Karen said, "I want to know."

"I go by WL." I told her.

"You are WL," She questioned, "I don't believe you."

"Would you like me to prove it?" I asked.

"Yeah," Karen replied, "I want to see you log in."

I turned to my computer, logged on to AOL, went to Literotica and signed in.

"Oh," Karen blurted, "I have to go."

"Why do you have to go," I asked her, "What is the matter."

"I'm sorry Bruce I have to leave." Karen shouted.

Then Karen turned quickly pick up her coat and purse and rushed out of the room. As I went after her, she hurried down the stairs and rush out the front door. I started yelling out for her and all I could do is wonder what the hell had happened to upset her.

"What was that all about?" I thought.

I went back up stairs and sat down on my computer. I decided to go and check what was happening on Lit. I did not have Karen's number to call her. I was on Lit. About 20 minutes when I got a private message from Beach Baby or as we, all call her BB. We had not spoken since I moved to St. Louis so; we had a lot of catching up to do.

BB and I talked about my breakup with my girlfriend and my move to St. Louis. We discussed how much I was enjoying my new life and her possible career change. She told me she had to go so we said good-bye and wished each other sweet dreams. I was only off my computer a few minutes when the phone rang.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi it's Karen." She spoke.

"Hey." I replied.

"Do you mind if I come over," Karen asked, "I want to explain why I left."

"Sure," I told her, "I don't mind at all."

"It's not too late?" She asked

"No," I said, "Not at all."

About 10 minutes passed while I waited for Karen to come by. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hi," I said, "Come in."

"Hi," She answered, "Thanks."

"Can I get you anything?" I asked Karen.

"No, thanks," Karen responded, "Can we talk up stairs; there is something I want to show you."

Karen and I headed up stairs: I was confused, what did she want to show me? We entered my office and Karen sat down in front of my computer and started to get on Lit.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"See for yourself." Karen said.

I looked and Karen was logging in her screen name. I could not believe what name she signed in.

"You are BB?" I asked.

"I am." Karen responded.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said.

"I'm not." She said.

"That is why I left," Karen added, "I was so freaked out that you were WL, I didn't know what to say or do."

"You are right," I said, "This is a shock."

"And this is why I came back."

Then Karen stood up, threw her arms around me and gave me the biggest kiss anyone had ever given me. Then things just rather took off from there, as the moment swept us off our feet. Karen and I made you love into the early morning hours. Later we both got cold so I pulled out a couple of bathrobes Karen put hers on and stood looking out the window.

"What's that light at the end of that path?" Karen asked.

"That must be the hot tub." I told her.

"You have a hot tub." Karen replied.

"Yeah," I said, "I had someone come out and work on it and I guess they left it on."

"You want to get in?" Karen asked.

"Are you serious," I asked, "It's freezing outside.

"I have always wanted to be in a hot tub outdoors when it's freezing out." Karen said.

Then Karen and I went outside and down the path to the hot tub.

"This is crazy." I said.

"Oh, come on," Karen answered, "You big baby, don't worry mama with take care of you."

Karen then opened up her robe, slipped it off her shoulders and let it slide down her body until it lay on the ground. Then she gently eased into the water. All I could is watch as she glided around the water.

"I love the water," She said, "Well, do not make me have fun in here by myself."

That was all I needed to hear so, I removed my robe and got in myself. As soon as I got in Karen moved toward me, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We kissed for several minutes and then Karen slipped her legs around me and pulled me slowly into her.

"I've always wanted to make in the water," Karen whispered, "Make love to me Bruce."

I kissed Karen passionately as my hands explored her body and guided your hips in an up and down motion. Karen just held me tight as she rocked back and forth. As the rhythm of our motions increased, Karen ran her fingers through my hair and then places her cheek against my mine. Just as are breathing got heavier and heavier, Karen began kissing my neck and shoulder.

As Karen was kissing my neck, she suddenly bit down on my shoulder and our bodies seem to jerk in unison as we both reached climax. We did not say a word, we just sat and held each other and quietly kissed.

In the weeks following our weekend together, Karen took that new job in Chicago. She told me that if I ever find my way up north, she had a bathrobe with my name on it.