Lita's Adventure Through Time

Story Info
Lita (Sailor Moon) & Crono (Chrono trigger) get together.
1.3k words
3.47
23.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the year 2034, the 54th Kidd of the planet Guardia Empire has fallen now the world is controlled by a democracy. On her way from earth was Ambassador Lita dressed in a forest green business suit which matches her green eyes and auburn hair. The suit firmly hugged her ample breasts and just stopped short of her knees, of course the guards on the shuttle stared at her of course she just blew it off because she gets it all the time.

Without sudden the shuttle was nearly hit by a missile that looked like a flying spike. "Holy Shit hold on back there" yelled the pilot over the intercom. Luckily the shuttle took minimal damage the ship landed safely in Porre space port. The Ambassador was met by a mass of reporters and photographers. She was here for a conference on safety and protecting the outer planets of the Earth Federation, the conference was to be held the next day at the newly restored Guardia castle. Lita was quickly escorted to along stretch black limo and taken to the fabulous Hotel Porre just 90 minutes from the castle.

Once inside her richly high class suite, Lita threw off her business jacket and undid her tie with a sigh of relief as she fell backwards onto her king-sized hotel bed. She kicked off her black high heeled shoes and rolled her silk stocking off her smooth long tanned legs, dumping all the clothes into a pile by the bed. She laid on the bed looking up at the snow white ceiling and closed her eyes thinking about how her life could have ended today, the pictures of today's events came rolling back to her. Her mind fluttered back to all those men staring at her oversized but perfectly rounded body. Her eyes flash open and she looks up at the light in the ceiling knowing that there is a camera in there watching her to make sure no one tries anything to hurt her," Might as well give them a show before I go to sleep" she says in a soft voice to her self.

Her green eyes flutter shut as her hands move down slowly over her body to pushes the green women's business skirt off onto the floor, her hand slowly passing over her black silk panties and back up across her chest. She slowly begins to unbutton her white tuxedo like shirt, lifting her self off the bed to slide out of it depositing that onto the floor, now laying there in her black silk panties and black front clasp bra. She quickly unclasped her bra throwing it away, her finger nails trailing over her now pert cherry sized nipples sending shockwaves down her spine causing her womanhood to moisten slowly.

Her fingers give each nipple a pinch and a rub between her thumb and forefingers afterwards pushing her left breasts up to let her pink tongue flick over her own nipple. Her right hand kept lifting her breasts up to let her tongue flick over the extremely sensitive nipple as her left hand slowly walked down her body, across her belly and finally slipping under her silk panties to rub against her engorged clit causing her to moan low and coo somewhat. The left hand ripped off her panties throwing the ribbons of what's left onto the floor, her middle and thumb fingers rubbing her clit causing her to let out a yelp in the pleasure she was feeding her self. Her musky scent fill the room causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head making her mind wonder to other fantasies of hers, while her three fingers plunge in and out of that sopping cunt of hers.

Her mind flashing back to on the helicopter with the 3 officials staring at her 6'0 130 lbs. brown hair green eyes 40d-24-32 body in that skin tight business suit. The officials grab her throwing her down onto the floor of the helicopter, ripping that suit off, two of them each taking a taking a rock hard nipple the other forcing his tongue into her sweet honey pot. "NO STOP, GET OFF OF ME!!!!" Lita screams why her body is getting ravaged by the men's mouths. Her screams were quickly silenced by one of the men's 8-inch long rock hard cock. She gagged as the hard rod hit the back of her throat.

"Bite down and you die bitch, now suck!" said the guy as he slapped her in the face, moving his dick in and out of her mouth. She did what she was ordered to, sucking hard on the guys dripping pole. The oral sex was shattered when she let out a screaming moan as she felt her pussy being ripped apart but a long hard foreign intruder. "I didn't say you could stop" the mouth fucker guy yells as he winds up and slaps Lita again. She went back to sucking on the guy's hard dick, as the third guy sat on Lita belly slapping his 9-inch dick along her massive titties, pushing them together fucking those huge mounds of hers. Lita was become quickly turned on by this by sucking hard on the dick which was starting to leak fluid, thrusting her extremely wet and dripping pussy against the 12in long cock inside of her, her lips squeezing the cock for all its worth. The guy fucking her titties quickly let out a deep grunting moan and shot his load all over her chest letting his cock drip onto her belly.

Lita flicked her tongue along the bottom side of the guys' dick causing him to explode into her hot mouth his cum bounce off the back of her throat; she quickly drank it down leaning back letting the cock slide out of her mouth making cum drip onto her chin. The two already spent men assaulted her rock hard cherry nipple with there hands wait for their friend to finish. The guy fucking her dripping pussy pushed harder and faster causing her to cum violently over him her pussy lips contracted around his dick squeezing a massive orgasm out of him, making him shoot his load into her.

As soon as the guy in her dreams came, her eyes flashed open as the biggest orgasm that she ever had slammed threw her body. Her fluids shooting all over the four fingers in her cunt and the thumb on her clit. She sighed heavily as her body slowly regained its self and she slowly pulled her fingers out of her still quivering and dripping cunt, to her lips as she licked her fingers clean, giving her self a slight smirk, and pulled the covers of her bed over her and she went to sleep to recharge for the event tomorrow.

But not to far away in a forest on Guardia mountains base. An old capsule is opening up and an old warrior is emerging from a time long gone. This is the red headed hero of time, Crono. He has been awakened from the coming danger, from a source that only he knows off. "So that spiky fuck has come back to haunt me again, damn it all" he mumbled to him self picking up his rainbow colored samurai sword and tying his white head band around his head, holding up his spiky red hair. So now are hero is trudging his way towards the castle, slashing and hitting any enemy in his way with his lighting magic.

That morning, Crono sat on the highest up castle wall looking around surveying the land "Nope sign of the spiky bastard" he sighs slightly munching on an apple. But while he's doing that Lita is off taking a shower washing the caked on woman cum off of her," no time for my self today got to get ready quick" she thought to her self as he quickly got out of the shower putting on a black business outfit, spraying some perfume on her self and walking down stairs to her limo.