Lita's Dirty Secret

Story Info
What's secret is Lita hiding from Matt?
1k words
3.75
67.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Oh yes!" cried out the Lovely 2xtreme Lita as she had an orgasm while riding her boyfriend Matt Hardy. Matt loved the way she screamed, how she tasted when they were having sex. But he couldn't help feel like Lita was hiding something.

Lita got off and started giving Matt a blowjob. "Oh yeah, Lita, baby," he moaned. "Suck on my big cock, you hot bitch."

In command, Lita began sucking faster and faster. "Yeah bitch! You dirty whore! Suck it!" Matt could feel a load coming. "I'm gonna cum!"

Cum began squirting. Lita began to jack off Matt's cock, making him cum more. She swallowed every bit of it. Finally their bodies cooled down. "That was good," said Matt.

"Yeah it was," answered Lita. Matt began to put on his clothes.

"I'll see you later." He kissed her and left. Lita smiled.

A dark figure came out from the bathroom. "That was close."

"Yeah, Jeff." Jeff Hardy, Matt's younger brother, stood naked. His cock was hard and erect. Lita could tellfrom his juicy cock that Jeff had been fucking his girlfriend Amy who was sleeping in the bathtub. Lita smirked and looked at him. "Well, cmon! You wanna fuck me right?"

Immediately Jeff went over to her, not wasting any time. Lita began giving Jeff head. Damn he has a big cock she thought. His cock reached down towards her throat. Jeff moaned. His cock turned rock hard.

He pulled it out, stroking it. "Let me bang your clit."

Lita laid on her back, spreading her legs. Jeff saw her pussy, nicely shaven. He leaned foward, licking. Lita moaned.

His tongue raised around, eating her. Lita clutched his head, as his tongue was shoved in. She moaned louder. "Jeff! I want your big fat cock in my pussy!"

Jeff stuffed his cock in. She screamed as the enormous cock went in. Lita screamed in pain, yelling," Jeff! Faster!!"

The cock slid in and out, faster and faster. Lita could feel herself coming. She felt another orgasm. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Fuck yes! Harder!" she chanted. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

Cum came out like a waterfall. Jeff bent over to swallow all the cum. Lita then stood up. She got on her fours, sticking her ass right at Jeff's face. Jeff licked his lips. He went over, licking around the hole. He began inserting his fingers, soon his whole fist. Lita's face turned bright red as she moaned. The feeling, the pain was intense. He took them out and rammed his cock in.

"Ughh!" she moaned as Jeff was taking it in doggystyle. She screamed in delight as Jeff fucked her harder.

Suddenly she saw Jericho. He stuck his huge rod into her mouth. He waved a hand and HHH, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon and Test came in. Lita's eyes buldged at the sight of their bodies. HHH had the longest and the thickest. Jeff stopped.

Triple H was the leader of the gang. "Ok, Lita, lay on your side. Vince at her ass, Jeff at her cunt." He licked his lips at the sight of the wet clit. "Lita you're gonna be sucking Test's and Jericho's. Shane you'll be also at her cunt. I'll be at her ass."

They all got into their positions. Lita was getting horny, just looking at their limp cocks.

"Ok, Lita. Give them a Mexican blowjob." Lita nodded and stuck their two cocks in her mouth. Test and Jericho moaned. Lita massaged their shaft while sucking on the two members.

"Jeff and Shane. Go!" cried Hunter.

Jeff and Shane pumped their cocks in. Lita screamed. The 2 cocks were pentrating her tiny pussyhole. Lita couldn't hold her excitement in any longer. "Oh god! Ah, ah!" she screamed.

Vince began jamming his wrinkly rod in her sore ass. Lita was enjoying the whole triple penetration. She also loved giving Jericho and Test pleasure.

"Suck me, you bitch!" said Jericho. Lita obeyed, bobbing her head up and down, giving the two head.

Hunter began also ramming her ass. Lita gave up on the blowjobs and yelled. "Oh god! Oh god!" she yelled.

Test and Jericho stuffed their cocks into Lita, wanting to cum badly. Lita was in the biggest orgasm in her life. "Oh yes, fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Fuck me!"

"Oh shit! I'm gonna shoot in her!" cried Jeff.

"Me too!" cried Hunter and Jericho.

The three cocks shot at the same time, causing Lita to have more and more orgasms. But it wasn't over yet. Soon, Test, Vince and Shane cummed. Lita moaned, her mouth full of cum. Lita calmed down as the superstars pulled their cocks away.

"Oh god, that was good." Amy stepped out from the bathroom, covered with cum.

"But it isn't over yet." Amy went over to Lita, fingering her red cunt. "Doesn't that feel good?" she taunted.

"Oh yeah, Amy, don't stop," moaned Lita. She squeezed her breasts.

Amy got into a 69 with Lita, sticking her tongue into her juicy cunt. Lita did the same to Amy as the male superstars watched. They were jacking off at the sight of them.

Lita could feel Amy's juices trying to explode but she held her tongue. "Oh god, no no. I need to cum bad," pleaded Amy but Lita didn't.

"Oh god!" she yelled. Finally Lita's face was covered with cum. Lita leaned on her side, her leg raised up. Amy got between them, her feet in Lita's face. Lita rubbed on her legs. Amy's ass was rubbed against Lita's leg, her pussy rubbing against Lita's cunt. This was a new thing for Lita and she loved it.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," moaned Lita. Amy got tired of that position and went over to Test. She was riding Test soon.

Vince had his cock in her beautiful cunt.

Shane's rod was in her pussy. She faced away from him and began sucking on Jeff's member. Jericho was taking her doggystyle. Lita moaned as she pumped herself.

"Oh yeah, suck me," said Jeff, moaning. Lita sucked on it faster, the cock reaching to her throat. Jericho let out a yell and cummed in her ass. Lita felt the wetness in and out. Shane also came, not for Lita but at the sight of Jericho's ass. Lita was jerking Jeff's cock while sucking and soon he came too. Lita, still sucking, looked over at Amy who was screaming and covered with cum. She smiled. This will be my little secret, thought Lita, smiling devilishly.