Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she was physically and mentally exhausted, her brain told her hand it had unfinished business. Not wanting to say no to her own brain, her tiny hand dutifully slid between her legs and found its rightful place; one that was warm and wet and one that if properly...handled...would bring her great pleasure—which it did. It also provided the added bonus of helping her finally turn off her thinking brain and fall into a very deep, much-needed sleep.

After four more 18-hour days which involved very long conversations via Facetime, Henderson told her, "Kayla, I'm not trying to rush anything, but I would really like to meet you. If you feel the same way, I could take a three or four-day weekend and drive down to Orlando."

"Funny you mentioned that," she replied. "I was just sitting here thinking if he doesn't bring this up tonight, then tomorrow I'm going to invite him to come visit." She smiled and said, "So I definitely feel the same way and would love for you to come see me."

They discussed possible dates and it worked out for both of them to use the Martin Luther King holiday the following Monday as part of a four-day visit. Henderson had no trouble getting Thursday and Friday off as well as the following Tuesday. He'd use a day on either end to make the drive leaving them the rest of the time to spend together. Or together separately since he'd stay in a nearby motel. Kayla would work Thursday and take off just one day even though her store manager gave her a hard time about just taking a single day. Inventory was over though, so there was no valid reason not to give her a day off and in the end, she got it.

Henderson thought about flying but he had a three-year old car with just 20,000 miles on it and he hadn't been on a road trip in a very long time. Besides, with security lines at the airport taking between one and three hours on either end plus other delays, driving wasn't a bad alternative. So a 12-13 hour drive seemed like just what the doctor ordered.

Kayla provided her address and Henderson made reservations in a motel for the duration of the stay. He had no intentions of staying at her place unless things went...very well. There would be plenty of time for that later on if they hit it off as well in person as they had via the computer.

He was on the road by 7am but traffic dictated his speed, so he didn't arrive until just after 9pm. He kept Kayla informed via text and ended up checking into the motel and taking a quick shower before driving to her place. By the time he showed up, it was a little after ten, but the time was the last thing on either of their minds.

He knocked on the door and it opened almost instantly as Kayla had been watching whenever she wasn't pacing. "Scott? Hi!" she said opening her arms for a hug as he came inside. The hug lasted for several seconds and served as a kind of acknowledgement they were but weren't actually meeting for the first time.

When he released her he kept her hands in his and gave her a quick once over. "Wow. I didn't think you could possibly be more beautiful but just as Facetime was better than your lovely pic, seeing you in person is even nicer than seeing a video version of you."

She'd also sized him up and was very pleased with what she saw. "I was thinking the same thing. All I could see was your face and as nice as that was, I had no idea you were in such good shape. Okay, I had an idea from what you told me, but seeing is definitely believing."

Both of them had been smiling since the moment they saw one another and were still smiling as she offered him a drink. Henderson didn't really want any alcohol after the long day on the road, but accepted a glass of red wine to be polite. After a first sip, he was glad he had. "Wow, this is really good. This can't be from a grocery store."

"No, I splurged," she confessed. "I'm glad you like it. I'm no connoisseur, but my dad told me this was one of the better wines at this price." She smiled and said, "So tell me about your trip."

For the next four hours, they sat and talked just as they had via Facetime and both of them loved the fact that the other so was pleasant and enjoyable to chat with. A little after 2:30am, Henderson finally said, "It's not that I want to go, but if we're going to Disney World tomorrow, we probably should at least get a few hours sleep."

"I guess," Kayla sighed in agreement. "This has been so nice, Scott. Not just tonight but...all of this."

"It has," he told her. "Who'd have thought that what is essentially a romantic porn site would bring two people together?"

"Not me," she confessed. As they stood up, she said, "All I can say is I'm very glad it did."

He reached out for her hands and she gave them to him. "Me, too. I don't know where this might be headed, but I'm so thankful to have met you, Kayla."

Her eyes were dancing in a way that told him she wanted him to kiss her as much as he wanted to do, so he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers for the first time. The kiss wasn't long but it wasn't a peck, either. It was a very nice, very appropriate first kiss.

"That was definitely worth the wait," she told him, her eyes still sparkling.

"Yes, it was," he said smiling back at her. "So I'll meet you around noon then?"

"Sounds perfect," she replied. "Are we having lunch here or somewhere else?"

"I didn't come down here to make you cook or prepare meals, and I'd love to take you out. Do you have a favorite place?"

Kayla wasn't used to being asked for her opinion and the fact he'd asked her almost made her tear up. "I'm easy to please," she told him. "You choose the place and I'll be happy to go with you."

She walked him to the door and just like in the movies, there was that moment of unspoken, uneasy tension when neither person wanted to say goodbye but knew it was the only possible option. "Good night then," Scott said. He glanced at his watch and said, "Or rather—good morning."

He leaned down to kiss her again, and she put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. This time, the kiss lasted several seconds and there was a real reluctance to end it. "Instead of good night maybe just—-see you in a few hours?" she whispered.

"I like the sound of that," he told her. He kissed her softly one last time and only as he walked out the door did they let go of each other's hand.

The weather was supposed to be warm and sunny with a high of 62 degrees. Henderson wore jeans and a button down shirt that was probably a little too dressy for a theme park, but he had other motivations in mind when he chose it.

Kayla also wore jeans and chose a white blouse that was probably also a bit much but she too, had more than comfort in mind. And because 62 was chilly to her, she also grabbed a blue cardigan sweater after making sure her hair was perfect and the little bit of makeup she wore was just so.

After a brief hug and a very nice kiss, the new couple had lunch at a trendy cafe called The Citrus Restaurant where they both had a Caesar's salad with chicken and a side of corn fritters with some iced tea.

They spent the rest of the day wandering around Disney World taking advantage of the short, winter-time lines to ride anything and everything that caught their fancy. Both of them loved roller coasters and every one they rode brought laughs, screams, and a very nice hug at the end of the ride. They ate cotton candy and corn dogs and did all of the touristy stuff people did at a theme park. Kayla had lived their all her life and this was probably her 25th time at Disney World, but she couldn't ever remember enjoying it as much.

After dinner at a very nice restaurant called Kres, where they both had a delicious steak with a baked potato and a glass of wine, Kayla invited Henderson to spend the rest of the evening at her place. She used the bathroom then touched up her makeup and ditched the cardigan. She laughed as she opened one more button on the very pretty blouse with the ruffled collar.

It was a little after midnight and a second glass of wine when the conversation had its first lull. Until then, they'd talked non-stop and laughed so much Kayla thought she'd bust a gut. "I love talking with you, Scott," she said after a few seconds of quiet.

"Same here," he told her. "I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you," he told her. She looked down and away when he smiled at her so he reached out and ran the back of his hand along her cheek. "You are so beautiful," he said as she looked over at him.

She took his hand in hers and kissed it and said, "I know you said you'd never compare anyone to your wife, but I can't help but feel like I could never...measure up to her. She was so beautiful and you loved her so much. I just feel so...so inadequate or something."

"Where did that come from?" he asked sweetly with a smile.

"I'm not sure," she told him. "Probably from my deep well of insecurity."

"Someone did a real job on you, huh?" he said without sounding accusatory. He slid closer to her and put his arm around her. "What we had was amazing, Kayla. But Connie's last wish was for me to be happy and that meant finding someone new. Someone smart and funny and full of life. Someone beautiful." She was staring into his eyes as he told her, "Someone just like you."

"When you said you'd never met anyone quite like me I couldn't help but think you met anyone...else. Is it crazy to feel jealous of someone who's no longer with us? Does that even make sense?" she asked him with genuine concern.

"Of course it does," he assured her. "When a husband or wife dies, it can be like an ever-present shadow over any new relationship. Unlike divorce, where the other spouse is often seen as the bad guy—and in your case where he really was—a departed spouse seems almost saintly or something."

"Exactly!" she said. "I know how much you loved her...I mean...love her, Scott. I'm just wondering if there's room in your heart for someone else. For...another woman." She looked down again after she finished speaking and he lifted up her chin before answering.

"Yes, there's room." She looked at him as he said, "Lots of room." She smiled then he said, "More than enough room."

"Enough to maybe even...love her someday?" she asked hopefully.

"Even that much," he told her.

"Enough to maybe want to stay the night with her?" she asked quietly.

He put her hand on his heart and said, "What do you think? Does that feel big enough to you?"

Her eyes were moving rapidly back and forth between his as she said, "It feels big enough, but maybe I should, you know, see it. Just to be sure."

He moved very close to her and whispered, "Well, it's important to be sure."

"Very important," she whispered back as she closed her eyes to accept his kiss.

As their lips met, her hands moved to begin unbuttoning his shirt. "Just to be sure, okay?" she said as she worked on the second button.

"Of course," he said as he started doing the same to her blouse.

Within a minute, both of them were topless and they smiled as he said, "Wow!" and exactly the same time Kayla did. "Jinx?" he teased.

"No thanks," she said biting his lip playfully. "I'd rather show you my bedroom instead."

"Well, then I suppose you should. I value your opinion and if that's what you think we should do..."

She smiled then stood and held out her hand as she led him to the back of her modest suburban home. "So...this is the place," she told him as they walked in to the room.

He closed the door behind them and Kayla said, "Give me just a sec, okay?" She kissed him then went to the nightstand. She pulled out a lighter and lit several candles around the room and asked Scott, "Would you mind turning off the light?"

He flicked the switch and watched her breasts move softly as she walked toward him. She replaced the lighter, put her arms around him and asked, "Now. Where were we?" as she kissed him passionately.

He gently reached for one of those soft breasts as she kissed him. His touch caused her to sigh quietly as she began unbuckling his belt. Once he was out of his jeans, he helped her remove hers as they struggled not to break their kiss. Both of them sensed a kind of passionate desperation between them. A need. A hunger. It was as though they somehow needed to 'drink one another in' and experience the other person in every way possible. They didn't just want to kiss or even just make love. They needed to...everything each other.

As Kayla's jeans hit the floor, she pulled his shorts down while he did the same to her panties. Seeing him for the first time, Kayla whispered, "Oh, my God!" Her hand reached out for him as he filled her palm with his width even as the length continued to increase.

Henderson had been with maybe six other women before Connie and had never had a complaint after his first couple of awkward attempts to figure what a woman needed beyond simply being inside her. Since then, his lovemaking prowess had grown and although it had been close to 18 months since his last time, he had no doubt he could perform well for this lovely young woman who wanted him as badly as he wanted her.

He pulled her onto the bed and rolled on top of her kissing her deeply and massaging her soft breasts as she whimpered and moaned with pleasure. "Mmmm. That's feels so good," she quietly told him.

Kayla wasn't sure where the confidence came from but she pushed him off her and rolled him over on his back. She kissed him then pulled her hair behind her ears as she moved toward the middle of his body. She kissed his hard chest and then his stomach before finding what she wanted most. He was pointing right at her and Kayla was hungry to take him into her mouth.

She moved her body around, pulled her hair behind her ears again, then reached for him pulling him toward her warm mouth. As the head of his shaft passed over her soft lips, Henderson groaned with delight. He stroked her long hair as she lowered herself onto his hard, thick cock and he heard her moan with pleasure as she took him deeply inside her mouth.

"That feels so good," he groaned. Kayla put her hand under his balls and lifted up on them pushing them against his cock then began gently rolling them as she pushed. Connie had been very skilled at lovemaking, but this was a totally new experience for Henderson—one he was very much enjoying. "That's a—MAY—zing!" he told her as she increased the pressure. It not only didn't hurt, it felt incredibly good and Henderson groaned his approval. She then used the palm of her hand to do the pushing and Henderson gasped sharply. "Ssshit!" he hissed. "Where did you learn to do that?" he groaned rhetorically.

Kayla came up for air and smiled at him. "I have mad skills," she teased as she lowered her head back down.

"You can say that again," he told her.

She came up and said, "I have mad skills."

He laughed as he grabbed her and flipped her over causing her to both yelp and laugh at the same time. "Let me show you mad skills," he said as he took her nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

"Oooo!" she cried as he sucked hard taking as much of her soft breast into his mouth as he could. "My boobs are so sensitive! I really love that." She ran her hands through his thick hair which was another huge turn on for her.

Within seconds, he began making his way south to provide her the same kind of pleasures she'd just provided him.

"I love bald," he said as he got into position.

"I had it waxed...just in case," she giggled. "So you like it?" she asked needing reassurance.

"Oh, yeah," he said as he dove in sending her body writhing in delight. His tongue swirled around her clit over and over causing her to push against him then pull him in close.

"Oooo!" she cried again as a first finger made its way inside her.

"Someone is very wet," he teased.

"Someone is very turned on," she told him pulling his head in close again.

"You taste so good," he said as he licked and lapped and slurped with fingering her having added a second digit.

"Oh...God!" she cried as he pushed deeply inside her while lapping with the entire length of his tongue. "You do have mad skills!" she moaned.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," he told her as he prepared her by gently sliding in a third finger.

She hissed and said, "Easy. It's been a very long time, okay?"

He went back to two for a while then made another slow attempt to reinsert his ring finger. "Better?" he asked when she didn't wince.

"Uh-huh!" she moaned. "I am so ready for you," she told him.

"You want my cock?" he teased.

"Mmmm. Yes! I want it so bad, Scott!" she said.

"Let me grab a condom, okay?" he said.

"Uh-uh. I'm on the pill and I completely trust you, okay?" she said not wanting to waste time fiddling with a rubber.

He intensified his tongue work and reached for her G-spot with the two fingers that could reach it. He no sooner hit it than Kayla's body tensed around him as she cried out, "Oh...ssshit!" Her hands were both behind his head pulling him in tight. "Just like that!" she called out loudly as he played with her G-spot while continuing to attend to her swollen nub. "What does a girl have to do to get that big cock inside her?" she moaned.

"Be patient," he told her denying her what she most wanted.

"That's so mean," she pouted as she gasped for breath.

"I know," he said wickedly as he continued pleasuring her orally. As soon as she came a second time, he gave in and mounted her. "Now you can have what you want."

"Mmmm. You're so mean," she said pretending to complain even as she reached for him. "Right there," she said when he was lined up.

Henderson pushed and slid in with ease. She flinched as the head of his massive cocked penetrated her hole. "Fuck!" she whimpered as she pushed against him. She relaxed and adjusted to the way he was stretching her. "Okay...okay," she said letting him know she was ready for more.

He obliged her and slid in another couple of inches as she gasped loudly. "Oooo! Oooo! Oh, my God you're big," she cried out.

"Mad skills, right?" he said causing her to giggle again.

"No kidding," she replied pulling him in deeper. "You feel so good inside me," she whispered as he filled her. He held it in all the way to the hilt something she told him she really liked. "Okay. I'm ready now," she said. "Please fuck me," she begged.

Henderson pulled back slowly and heard Kayla sigh then gasp. "Oooo! My God you are SO big!" she said again.

"You're not complaining are you?" he teased as he slowly drove it home again.

"Not at all," she told him. "I've just never been with anyone this..."

He took her all the way home then began increasing the pace, pounding her harder and harder as her legs wrapped around him. As he hammered her wet pussy, she reached up and grabbed her feet pulling her legs apart to accommodate his size. "Fffuck!" she cried out as he banged her as hard as she could. "Yes!!" she screamed out as she got very close to coming again. "Oh...my...God!" she cried. "Don't stop! Fuck me...hard!"

Kayla let go of her feet and threw her arms around his back. When he felt her long nails sink into his skin, he knew she was gone. He hammered her hard as she scratched and clawed and dug in deep. Kayla screamed as he pumped his hot seed inside her.

As she drained his balls, he collapsed on top of her aware that his own breathing was even louder and deeper than hers.

"You weren't kidding, mad-skills man," she told him. "Wow and...wow! That was beyond amazing."

When he didn't say anything back her insecurities took over causing her to push him up and ask, "Was I okay?"

The look in her eyes told him she was serious which made him feel terrible. "Okay? You were spectacular," he assured her as he smoother her hair back. "You were absolutely amazing, honey."