Literotica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up completely, I use one hand to hold her hip while the other goes back to fingering her. She gasps and I bury my fingers deep. I pivot my hand so the palm rubs against her clit while my fingers work deeper in her. I look down to see my precum seeping through my pants. I am ready to burst and she hasn't even touched me yet.

"Oh fuck Duncan, please! Oh god please let me cum."

I just groan to her begging. I love that she asks me to "let" her, as if I would ever deny her that release. I wait and I'm rewarded for it, thrilling as her whole body reacts. Her nails dig into the carpet while my fingers are gripped by her pussy walls. I feel them spasm around me as she peaks and comes down.

Her whole body goes limp as quickly as it had cum. I watch her laying there, small gasps of breath escaping her in time with minute flutters of her eyelashes, which emphasize her closed eyes while she smiles and giggles.

"Go on say it again Sarah."

I move to lay on the carpet next to her.

"What? That I want you to fuck me like a wild animal?" She opens one eye to stare at me as I lay flat beside her.

"No, that other thing I like."

I move her hair out of her face, waiting for what I want, loving the glow of her green eyes as they dance with joy.

She giggles and rolls over, pinning me and kissing me she whispers

"BEST. BOSS. EVER!"

**********************************************

Duncan took a deep breath. He stood for just a second more in front of his partially opened office door. He had slipped in through the shared work area without making a noise, knowing he had to catch her in the act. A part of him wanted her to have left so he wouldn't be able to fire her.

He had shut the security camera off on his way her; he couldn't watch her betray him further as she studied his desk top for whatever it was that she sought. Duncan felt like the world was going in slow motion.

He silently pushed the door open wondering about the look she would give him. Would she be ashamed, angry, or mad? He had wanted a reaction from her when they were together, and now he was getting what he wanted.

Duncan froze the second he entered his office, hardly able to believe his eyes; he couldn't feel himself breathing. Sitting before him, across his desk, was Sarah, eyes closed, legs open, touching herself.

Now that he wasn't so wrapped up in self pity he could hear her soft moans and whimpers. Words completely failed him, as he stood there unable to move.

The desk blocked what he wanted to see. He wouldn't have known she was playing with herself if he hadn't seen that look of pleasure before. Leaning back in his executive chair, her chest heaved gently as she worked her fingers across the treasure he now realized he'd considered his own.

Duncan inched forward. He'd never appreciated a carpeted floor so much in his life, as he stood still, across from the desk from her. He rested both palms flat on its surface as Sarah's small hands worked quickly toward her release.

Seeing her hair down, mouth open and dress brought up high on her thighs, Duncan realized he'd been fantasizing about having her again like this. He knew nothing he'd ever imagined could look so beautiful as this. He felt light headed for a minute as Sarah's breathing picked up. He pressed his weight against his desk as his blood pounded in his ears. Everything was so fucked up. He had a thousand things he wanted to say and do.

In the end his silence was rewarded when Sarah moaned, her body stiffening in his chair. All logic gone, he enjoyed watching her climax as much as if it was his own. Sarah's eyes shot open to see Duncan gazing down on her.

They both remained motionless for a minute, neither knowing how to move forward. Duncan kept his weight on his hands, hoping the blood flow would return to his brain.

"I quit." Sarah said it quickly. She clasped her hands together and pinned her knees shut. She had never jumped out of an orgasm before. Throwing cold water on herself would have felt less harsh.

Duncan couldn't believe what he just heard. He had been ready to throw himself on her and here she was being professional again. "That's for the best," he said, and he meant it.

Sarah didn't look away or look hurt. She stood slowly, surprised her legs weren't jello. She went to close Duncan's laptop and he lunged at her, grabbing her wrist. She jumped, not expecting him to move so quickly. He had a fire in his eyes that she couldn't read. He actually seemed angry.

"I know why I came in to fire you, Sarah and I know why you can't work here anymore. Why are you quitting though?"

Sarah tried to pull her hand free. She felt her stomach knot when he didn't release her. She felt a little trapped, but she had to quit. He was giving her so many mixed signals she would go crazy if she didn't get out of the office for good. He wanted her to be two people.

"I'm quitting because I can't play both roles." She said it aloud, but knew it didn't make much sense. He released her hand and she gently closed the laptop.

Duncan's mouth had gone dry. His arousal was gone but he still didn't feel clear headed. "I accept your resignation." He didn't like it, but he accepted it.

"Should I start crying and screaming now?" Sarah asked searching his face.

"What do you mean?" Duncan didn't move as Sarah came around the table.

"Well, you're going to give me a stellar reference. I'm also sure you have some friends that would be happy to have me as an assistant. My job is secure no matter where I go."

Sarah was on his side of the desk now crossing her arms in front of her. "You want me to be childish I will be. I'll have a temper tantrum. I'll curse, scream and beg. I couldn't do that and be your assistant Duncan. Because I'm not employed by you now, I can do whatever I damn well please. "

Duncan's brain was processing all of this when Sarah shoved him hard. "Sarah! What the fuck?!"

Sarah's eyes began to tear up. If she wasn't truly upset she was a great actress. "You are getting what you want. I've quit and now I'm being a brat and demanding that you be with me." She felt exposed and scared. She was putting her heart out there. She had just lost her job, so she refused to lose him too.

Duncan managed a weak smile. "You were a really good assistant, though."

This seemed to briefly break Sarah's sadness and she sniffled "And you were the best boss ever."

Duncan wiped the one tear Sarah had shed. "I don't like the crying. Maybe we could do the cussing, screaming and begging." He paused to wrap his arms around her. "But with you naked."

This brought a brilliant smile to Sarah's lips. She nuzzled her face against his suit. "You're kind of a prick."

Duncan chuckled and tilted her head up to meet his gaze. "You're kind of kinky, I don't judge."

Sarah wrapped her arms around Duncan's neck kissing him gently. "Do you think we could still play in your office? That story really turned me on."

Duncan hesitated "Right now, hell yes, but later I don't know. I'm going to need another assistant."

Sarah laughed. "Just because I can't be your assistant and sleep with you doesn't mean another assistant couldn't."

Duncan cut her off. "I know and I don't want you worrying about that. Maybe I could find a male or maybe some old lady."

Sarah pressed her finger against Duncan's lips to silence him. She tilted her head and smirked. "Didn't I mention I'm bisexual."

Duncan groaned and grabbed her wrist. Pulling her hand away he kissed her again. "so kinky!" was all he said as his hand began to work at her clothes. Their working relationship had ended. Things had ended better than either of them could have imagined. Maybe he'd have her help him find a new assistant they could both write about.

12