The Literotica Podcast is Available Now

Info
Literotica has a new official podcast; please give it a listen!
398 words
92.7k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers

We're very excited to announce the launch of the official Literotica podcast!

After many months in planning and production, the new podcast - titled "Literotica, The Podcast" - is available on most major podcast platforms right now. Please subscribe on your favorite platform (Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon, etc.) so that you get updates on all future episodes! There is also a website at LiteroticaPodcast.com.

The podcast will feature interviews with your favorite Literotica creators, chats with publishing and adult industry luminaries, episodes on the history of written and audio erotica, and much more.

The host of "Literotica, The Podcast" is veteran adult industry podcaster Krystine Kellogg, with production support from her husband Bryan.

We're kicking off the Literotica podcast with an exclusive interview of popular Literotica erotic audio creator LunarHiccups. Find out everything you've ever wanted to know about Ella in Episode #1:

Find LunarHiccups on Literotica, her official website LunarHiccups.com, and on Twitter!

If you listen to any of the major podcast platforms, please subscribe to Literotica and leave us a review: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon/Audible, Google (coming soon), Listen Notes, Deezer, etc. If your favorite podcast platform isn't carrying the Literotica podcast yet, please let us know so we can ask them to add it.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the podcast. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to hear in future episodes - who you think we should talk to, etc. This is just the beginning!

Thank you to everyone who's been involved in the planning and production of the podcast: Krystine and Bryan, Ella for being our guinea pig for the first episode, the other creators we've interviewed so far (new episodes with other names you'll recognize coming very soon), and to everyone who listens, reviews, subscribes, gives feedback, and supports what we hope will become a fun part of the Literotica community.










NOTE: Please ignore the blank audio file below. The first episode of the podcast is embedded above.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Literotica
Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
mortismortis4 months ago

Please continue this series. Interview SelenaKitt.

Another suggestion on the Audio stories end the podcast with that person's favorite story.

Bianca_PBianca_P11 months ago

What's happened to the podcast? It seemed to just stop in October 2022

WizardWhitebeardWizardWhitebeardabout 1 year ago

The first two podcasts were great. They were both interview of audio authors. I'd like to hear interview of some of my favorite written authors. Suggestions: Tx Tall Tales, Harddaysknight, PAPATOAD, The Style Guy, ohio, other2other1, dangerouslydead, OldHideki, cpete, radk, BigK10, FancisMacomber, DeYaKen, qhml1, imhapless, Jidoka, DFWBeast, oshaw, dtiverson, rogue9_815, Vandemonium1 and/or CreativityTakesCourage, Hooked1957, plsplsme, moreandmore, Charles_Bovary, Tnicoll, PastMaster, saddletramp1956, TRYTSTYN, ThatNewGuy, StoneyWebb, Kilty11, Gumbo25, delayedaction, Griscom, JClife, LiteraryRanger, ttt59 and NoTalentHack. So many opportunities!

CirePCirePover 1 year ago

Signed up on the podcast. Only had 2 episodes. But I am sure there will be more. Thanks

AnitoleAnitoleover 1 year ago

Cool! I hope to listen to more episodes!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Happy 24th Anniversary, Literotica! Celebrating 24 years of fun with you, and you, and you!in Mature
The Origin of Rezso Ch. 01 An erotic audio artist records and remembers.in Novels and Novellas
Literotica Interview with HeyAll Answers to an interview regarding my erotica.in Letters & Transcripts
We Need To Talk... About Plagiarism A discussion about plagiarism, community, culture, and grace.in Reviews & Essays
The Gift Just one of my first-ever audios... hope you enjoy!in Audio
More Stories