Literotica Reunion Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles at him and says, "Whew I didn't think you would ever let me catch my breath."

"Your not supposed to," he says as his hands slid up her back. Enjoying the feel of her skin his hands travel to her breasts.

Butterfly looks around and frowns, "Hey everyone left. Do you know when?"

"Sorry I busy doing something else. Do you want to stop and go look for them?"

"No silly," She starts to wiggling around on top of him. "Just how big are you anyway? I'm not used to one that bottoms out."

"Oh my dick is just barely long enough to reach the end. If it was any shorter the head would fall off. But it isn't anywhere near as long as Dixon's."

"Wise ass. I think I like you better when you are using your mouth for something besides talking."

Taking the tit in his right hand, he puts it to his mouth and sucks on the nipple.

"She could feel him shrinking but the head of his dick was still lodged deep within her. She wiggles again and they both felt it slip back through her cervix.

He released the nipple he was teasing with his mouth. "Oh. Damn I enjoyed that. Do we have to move or can we just stay like this? I can think of several other things we could do."

"I enjoyed it too but we really should go and mingle. I have wanted to meet these people since I first read their stories and we are going to miss it if we stay here."

"You're right. There are several of those authoresses that I would love to meat our eat."

Butterfly laughed and smacked Fallen on the arm, "You are terrible. Not even out of one pussy and talking about doing another."

"Hey I offered to leave it and let it soak. Truthfully I want to go and talk with everyone too. I just hate to leave such a comfortable spot."

They got up and showered, washing each other's back. Putting on their robes, they left the bedroom for the festivities in the main area.

12